Chapter Thirty Six. (Edited)

::Authors note:: PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ALSO ADD MY STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY, HAPPY READING! XX

~ I hated the person he had become, the person who cared then all of a sudden changed, As I hated the person he has become, why do I still care so much about him? Perhaps it is the memory of the fun times of what I know is still there. Or maybe I just don't want to admit I cared so much more than he ever could. ~

Olivia

My body ached, Alec stared down at me unable to speak. "Kieran?" He asks me. I nod my head slowly, I remembered Kieran staring down at me, his eyes were dark, filled with hate. I remembered hearing the cries of children. I could recognize it instantly "Cooper and Theo were in the car." I say looking at Alec, his face drops and his eyes turned cold, I literally felt the temperature in the room drop. "Are they okay?" Alec asks me concerned. "I don't know." I say sighing deeply. The door opens and my mother walks in followed by Jordan, Kassie and Luca. My mom rushes to my side. "Oh honey, are you okay?" My mom asks rushing to my side. "Luca, can I talk to you outside. Now." Alec says in a demanding tone. Kassie, Jordan and my mom look at Alec. "Sure." Luca says, they both walk out the room. "What was that about?" My mom asks looking over at me."No idea." I say sighing, Jordan gives me a glare, he knew I was lying. "I'll be back in a minute." Jordan says walking out the room. "Okay." My mom says sounding unconvinced, I give her a reassuring smile. She smiles at me and nods her head. "How's dad?" I ask my mom changing the subject deliberately. "He's fine, he's doing really well." My mom says proudly. "Kassie, would you like to come and see him. You haven't been to see him at all since the accident." My mom asks Kassie, she nods her head. "We'll be back very soon honey." My mom says smiling. "Send my love to dad." I say "Mine too." Jordan says with a smile as he walks back in the room. My mom and Kassie then leave, Jordan spun and his eyes locked on to mine. "So are you gonna tell me what really is going on Liv? I couldn't find Alec or Luca anywhere." Jordan asks sitting on the chair next to me. "It was Kieran." I say looking at him, Jordan stares at me with wide eyes. "Tell me you're joking Olivia." Jordan says in disbelief, slowly I nod my head, keeping my eye on him. "Is that why Alec wanted Luca?" Jordan asks me. "I'm not sure what he's going to do but I know I remembered hearing crying, Cooper and Theo were in the car as well." I say, Jordan frowns. "I'll be right back." Jordan says walking out the door, leaving me alone, trapped in my thoughts. What if they were hurt? Has Kieran got them the help they need? Are they both okay? I sighed deeply, I was exhausted. Alec walked in, he gave me a small smile. "Luca and Jordan have gone with a few pack members, to find the boys. There's a possibility, they are hurt." Alec begins to say before I interrupt him. "Where are the kids?" I asked attempting to sit up. "Careful." Alec says rushing to my side and helping me sit up, he then leans in and kissed my lips. "I was really scared Liv." Alec says honestly, his eyes were filled with fear. "I'm fine." I say smiling at him, he doesn't smile back instead he takes my hand. "I thought." He begins to say before I cut him mid-sentence. "Don't." I say. "Sorry." He sighs before letting go of my hand, he paces back and forth before letting out an angry sigh. "The kids have been moved to my parents house, Sylvester and Stanley thought it'd be safer just incase." Alec says sitting on the chair, I felt relieved. "My dad has hired a load of security guards to make sure they are safe." Alec mumbles. "That's good." I say not taking my eyes off him, his head was buried in to his palms. I knew he was worried about Cooper and Theo. I was to, I laid my head back on to the pillows which propped me up. Alec's phone begins to ring, he takes it out of his pocket and places it on speaker phone. "Luca have you got any news?" Alec asks. "We found the car, just on the edge of the town, we found Cooper and Theo inside but there is no sign of Kieran." Luca says "A few of the scouters have picked up his scent and they are following him as we speak." Luca says. "Are they okay?" Alec asks "It's not looking good Alec, they're both injured pretty badly, not by just the crash, we are taking him on our way to Issac's now." Luca says, my heart falls in to the pit of my chest, The worst case scenario came in to my thoughts and I began to panic. I took deep breaths in and out, Alec quickly noticed "I've got to go Luca keep me posted." Alec says quickly "NURSE!" Alec shouts running in to the hall, a swarm of nurses rushed in. "She's having a panic attack." Alec says quickly. "Olivia listen to me, just calm down. Please." He says looking at me with pleading eyes. I closed my eyes for a moment trying to get my breathing under control. As soon as it was the nurse put a gas mask on me. "To help you breath properly." She says and then they all leave. Alec sits next to me, he takes me in his arms and holds me tight. "Babe please relax Issac will make sure they are both okay, just try get some rest." Alec says softly. He climbs on to the bed with me and soon enough I fall asleep in his arms.