Into The Woods (mxm)

Від LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Into The Woods. The ENTIRE book will be redone soon as it is much needed. The new... Більше

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
New Cover Pics (no longer valid)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Options
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
A/N (please read)
Another A/N
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Among The Darkness
New Book

Seventeen

4.3K 240 39
Від LunaMoon1947

Rumi

I wake to find Ansel gone from his bed. A strong sense of dread washes over me but as I realize where we are, I relax knowing he is safe. Especially with his father being on high alert, preparing for an inevitable attack from Alpha Blake's kingdom.

Greyson lays with his head on my chest- half of his body slung over mine- still fast asleep. I brush his tousled black hair out of his face gently as not to wake him from his slumber. Having two mates was proving not to be too bad so far.

Greyson shifts, his face nuzzling into the crook of my armpit and out again. His tired eyes fluttering open and focusing on me.

"Where's Ansel?" He asks, voice still groggy from sleep.

"I do not know. Maybe he is with his father. Go back to sleep, Greyson. It is still early."

     "I think I am going to go find him." Greyson slips out of bed and wraps a robe around his body. He fixes his hair and slips on some comfortable shoes. Before he leaves he hesitantly leans down and presses his lips to mine oh so softly.

      I pull him down so he lays on top of me, caressing his hips as the kiss picks up and we both fight for dominance. I win.

      Greyson pulls away slowly, staring into my eyes as he catches his breath.

      "I think I love you," he murmurs with an intense seriousness shimmering in his eyes. I snort, leaning back onto the pillows behind me.

      "We just met."

     "But I really think I do," he argues, following me down. "I know that mates are supposed to have an immediate attraction to each other but I think this is more than that. I love both of you! Is it that hard to believe?"

      I look up at Greyson, who has tears welling up in his eyes. Why is he so damned emotional all the time? Even Ansel doesn't act like this. And Ansel is pregnant.

I'll admit it is a small bit comical watching a big strong Alpha cry. It was an extremely rare occurrence for an Alpha to get upset so much to the point of crying.

       That doesn't stop me from pulling the big Alpha into my arms and coddling him as a mother does to a child who has scraped his knee.

     "I love you," Greyson tried again, this time in a broken whisper. He begins pressing kisses to the side of my neck where his mark will someday be placed. I sigh, tilting my head to the side to allow him more access to my sensitive neck.

     "You're an okay guy, Greyson," I reply.

      Greyson stifles his laughter and pulls away to kiss me one last time, wiping the stray tears from his cheeks.

      "I know you love me too, Rumi. Even though we just met. I already know so you don't have to say it yet. But you will one day."

     Greyson smiles and bounds out of the bedchamber, starting his search for Ansel. I sigh, burrowing myself under the covers, even more, willing myself to fall back asleep.

    After about twenty minutes of tossing and turning, I give up. I push the covers to the side and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I will just go find Collin's bedchamber and stay with him.

I walk down the hallway, following Collin's scent until I come upon the warrior training barracks. Collin stands at the outside gates, looking up into the eyes of a large scary-looking warrior. The warrior has cropped brown hair and strong facial features. His muscles bulging out of his shirt.

At first, I think that Collin has gotten into trouble and the warrior was going to reprimand him. But then I realize just as I am about to go and help Collin, that they are mates. I recognize the look in the warrior's eyes as he gazed down at Collin. I smile, knowing that my little brother will be in good hands and make my way back to my bedchamber.

Collin

I woke up early. Very early. Around one in the morning. I had a hard time sleeping so I went down into the kitchen of the warrior barracks to make the warriors a big surprise breakfast.

When I was stressed at Alpha Blake's Kingdom I used to go down to the kitchen to cook and bake the day away when I had the time.

I figured out what I would make for the hundreds of warriors. I gathered up lots and lots of eggs, spicy sausage links, small tomatoes spinach leaves, and cheeses. I was going to make meat-filled omelets with fresh loaves of banana nut bread for a 'dessert' of sorts.

It takes about three hours to make all of the bread dough that I need to feed the three hundred warriors in the barracks. As I place the bread loaves into metal holders for them to bake, I smell a scent that makes my heart skip a beat.

I place the last loaf into the metal holder and slide it into the brick oven. I turn around to find the smell that seems to call to me. I run out of the gate only to slam into a hard wall. The wall moves, hands holding me to steady me.

Not a wall... a man... the source of the wonderful smell of cherry blossoms.

"Mate..." the man whispers. The man is tall. Extremely tall. I have to crane my neck far back to look him in the eyes.

He has these beautiful hazel eyes. More of light green color in the center around the pupil which fades out into a light brown towards the outside. The man has full pink lips and a sloped slightly crooked nose. The man has a long jagged, angry-looking scar running down from the top of his forehead, over his left eyelid, finally stopping at his jawline. The scar has a reddish-pink tint to it and pulls his skin-tight around the edges. Even though the harsh scar runs across his face, he is still handsome.

      "I- I'm Collin." I stutter out. The man smiles, brushing his hand against my cheek.

     "So beautiful..."

       I blush, my cheeks heating up. I have to look away because of the embarrassment at what he called me.

     The sun begins to crest over the horizon, the growing light starting to turn the land a golden color. I gasp. If this man is awake then the other warriors should be too. I rush back inside and grab a large mixing bowl to whisk the eggs up after cracking them, mixing the eggs into one big yellow liquidy mass.

      The man had stepped into the kitchen and watched me prepare the food for the other warriors. I spend another hour making omelets and placing them into a stone structure that would keep the omelets nice and warm but not cook them anymore so that they are burnt.

       A little while after I finish with the omelets all of the bread loaves are ready to come out of the oven.

      The man helps me take the loaves and set them onto a cooling rack. We work diligently in comfortable silence for about two hours.

     We finish just as I hear the warriors talking amongst themselves and heading towards the smell of freshly baked food.

The warriors all cheer, lining up and piling food on their plates. As they pass me I get several thank you's and claps on the back. I smile and make small talk with some of the warriors that linger.

Everyone who I speak to compliments me on my amazing cooking skills.

"This boy has superb cooking abilities! Even this simple dish is absolutely sublime!" One warrior, Rufus, says to another warrior John.

"Yes," John replies. "His mate will be a lucky wolf. Another man coming home every day to a freshly prepared meal as good as this would make anyone jealous! Cynthia can't even cook a simple dish without managing to get it wrong. We had to hire a cook just to make us basic meals! Oh, what I would do for Cynthia to be able to cook as amazing as this..."

I blush, my gaze wandering towards where my newly found mate stood, eating his fill of breakfast while talking to another small group of warriors.

The sun was shining brightly down onto the training field today so any time soon the warriors would have to begin training. They had already been held behind because of them helping themselves to a meal other than fruit and some gone-by oatmeal.

Once all the warriors clear out of the kitchen I am left with a heaping pile of dishes that I will have to wash.

My mate slides up behind me, his warm breath fanning the back of my neck. He kisses the crook between my shoulder and neck, pulling me so my back was pressed tightly against his muscled chest.

"Will I see you again today?" I ask.

"Meet me back here after I finish training. It will be later at night. Around ten. I expect a freshly cooked meal that will make any other men jealous that you aren't his." He smirks against my neck.

He had heard what the other warrior said. I blush.

"You make my chest swell with pride already, my sweet little mate."

"T-thank you," I whisper, my breath coming out in small nervous pants.

"My name is Keir, mate."

Keir presses a kiss to my temple before striding proudly out of the kitchen.

Keir...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

58.3K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
My Quiet Mate Від Star-Fly18

Перевертні

1.7M 67.4K 37
Boy x Boy This book is complete and I am working to edit right now!! Quinn is an abused sixteen year old boy. His attacker is right in his home and h...
Out Of The Woods Від LunaMoon

Перевертні

70.6K 3.7K 39
Book #3 in the Into The Woods Series Ambrose was always a happy boy. He loved to spend time with his friends and family, enjoying their company. He...
Broken Від Levi

Перевертні

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...