Six

Ansel

The man stalks over to me and pins me back up against the door. I whimper tensing at his harsh grip on my shoulders.

My mate growls against my neck and I stiffen. I whimper, trying not to submit to him and his powerful aura. The man in front of me- my mate- is a rogue wolf.

Rouges are feral dangerous wolves who live out on their own in the woods and attack normal innocent wolves. My heart pounds painfully In my chest.

I was terrified of the rogue, but my wolf on the other hand was pushing towards the front of my mind. Slowly taking over control of my movement.

I cry out in surprise as he knocks me down onto the floor and begins to tear off my clothes.

Once I was nude and exposed to his lusty eyes, he yanks my legs wide open.

He rubs his fingers softly over the slick that gushes from my entrance. I feel as if my body has betrayed me by the sudden onslaught of arousal.

The rouge then shoves two of his fingers inside of me in one rough thrust.

Fuck, it hurts!

The rogue plunges his fingers in and out of my soaked entrance at a fast pace. Each thrust of his fingers sends shocks of pleasure throughout my form. Pathetic little whimpers pass through my wobbling lips as he curls his fingers inside of me.

I feel a larger object pressing against my entrance. I whine, arching my body into his.

My mate grasps onto my hips and thrusts into me rather gently, not waiting for me to adjust to his size before proceeding to slide in and out of my entrance. I whimper in as his member stretches me out.

The rouge begins to lap at the base of my neck, scraping his teeth against my flushed skin.

"Mine," my mate growls. He then sinks his teeth into my neck. I cry out as his long and deep thrusting into me continues.

My already wet hair drips water droplets into my teary eyes and down the sides of my face.

By the time the rouge is fully sated from his needs is seed leaks steadily out of my entrance as I lay on the floor, disgusted by my own actions. I was driven by my need to mate with the rogue.

This feeling in my body... I'd never felt like this before. Not even when I met Greyson.

The things I said to the rogue as he fucked me...

Please. Please, harder. Faster...

I shiver softly as the man picks me up rather carefully and carries me down a hallway and into a small room with various furs on the ground. A lit-up fireplace site not far from the pile of furs.

He sets me down and shifts into his wolf form. He curls around me and backs me into a corner.

Trapped between him and the wall. I whimper as he closed the distance between us even further, covering my body with his.

The furs beneath me prick my skin uncomfortably. I turn away, facing the wall instead of the rouge. The tears begin to fall again as I place my hand over the mark on my neck.