THE SECOND CHANCE || JJK ff

By Juvenescent_Life

"Don't you want to kiss your husband, y/n?" he purred, deliberately slowing his words to a sultry pace, hopin... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
Notice

CHAPTER 10

2.6K 156 19
By Juvenescent_Life

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/N had always enjoyed spending time with the kids she babysit. It was a chance for her to tap into her nurturing side and create a fun and engaging environment for them. 

Every time they stepped into the home, she expressed a sense of excitement and warmth that the children immediately latched onto.

With boundless energy and a playful spirit, Y/N would organize various activities to keep the kids entertained. From arts and crafts sessions to indoor games, she made sure there was never a dull moment. 

She would come armed with coloring books, crayons, and paints, encouraging the children to explore their creativity and express themselves.

Y/N also loved reciting stories to the kids, immersing them in enchanting worlds and taking them on incredible adventures through her wild imagination of fairy tales. 

She would use different voices and gestures to bring the characters to life, capturing the children's imaginations and fostering likes for her tales.

She was patient and understanding, always taking the time to listen to the children's thoughts and feelings. Whether they wanted to talk about their day or share their dreams and aspirations, Y/N provided a safe space for them to open up and feel heard.

But it wasn't all play and games. Y/N also made sure the children followed their routines as their respective parents instructed.

Y/N's time with the kids was filled with laughter, smiles, and genuine connections. She formed a bond with each child, becoming more than just a babysitter but a trusted friend and confidante. The children eagerly awaited their visits, knowing that they were in for a day of fun, learning, and love.

She walked into the room after cleaning their meal plates and was greeted by the sound of giggles and the pitter-patter of little feet. 

The children she was babysitting, Emma and Ethan, were known for their mischievous nature and playful antics. Y/N prepared herself for a day full of adventure and laughter.

"Hey, you two troublemakers!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile. "What mischief are we getting into now?"

Emma, the older of the two, grinned mischievously. "We were thinking of building a fort in the living room!"

Y/N chuckled. "That sounds like a great idea! Let's gather all the blankets and pillows we can find and turn this place into our own secret hideout."

As the three of them began constructing the fort, Ethan, the littlest troublemaker, started crawling around and exploring. Y/N kept a watchful eye on him, making sure he stayed safe.

"Ethan, where do you think you're going?" Y/N playfully asked, scooping him up in her arms. "You can't escape from the fort-building fun!"

The baby giggled and reached out to grab Y/N's hair, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Y/N gently untangled her hair from his tiny fingers, enjoying the adorable chaos.

Later, during their craft time, Emma decided to add her own artistic touch to Y/N's hair. Y/N pretended to be shocked, her eyes widening dramatically.

"Oh no, Emma! What have you done to my hair?" Y/N exclaimed, feigning horror.

Emma giggled mischievously. "I made you look like a unicorn!"

Y/N joined in the laughter, playing along. "Well, I must say, I make a pretty fabulous unicorn. But-" she paused looking at her hair and shrugged "Nevermind, I can wash it out later!"

Throughout the day, Y/N navigated the challenges of keeping the energetic duo entertained. She played hide-and-seek, engaged in silly dance parties, and even had a mini tea party with stuffed animals.

As nap time approached, Y/N settled the children down for storytime. Ethan snuggled up against her, his eyes slowly drooping. She softly told a bedtime story, her voice creating a soothing atmosphere that lulled the children into a peaceful sleep.

Jungkook stepped into the house, his heart heavy with regret and a sense of urgency. The realization of how he had ignored Y/N for two years weighed heavily on him, and he knew that he needed to face her and confront the consequences of his actions.

He took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts and summoning the courage to approach Y/N. He knew that he had hurt her deeply with his neglect, and he needed to acknowledge the pain he had caused.

After a month of reflection and self-realization, Jungkook came to a profound understanding - he simply wanted to acknowledge Y/N as a person. 

He recognized that his previous focus on his past relationship had blinded him to the importance of appreciating her as an individual. 

As Mae expressed about her husband, he realized Y/n was the same and kind as Daniel was with Mae and he chose to be blind to her presence.

"I should apologize to her", Jungkook murmured and set off to find Y/N. However, he couldn't locate her at her usual spots or in their house. Perplexed, he thoroughly searched the entire villa once again, confirming her absence.

As time passed, he noticed that the house had been locked for several days, indicating that no one had been living there.

Doubt crept into Jungkook's mind as he questioned whether Y/N was still residing in their shared home or she moved somewhere else and recalling that his cousin Taehyung had been staying at the villa, he considered the possibility that Taehyung had taken Y/N under his wing after the recent events.

He felt confident that his brother would be aware of Y/N's current whereabouts. With a renewed sense of hope, Jungkook decided to reach out to Taehyung for information.

He dialed Taehyung's number, hoping for some information about Y/N. However, when Taehyung answered, his voice sounded cold and distant.

"What do you want?" there were no greetings, neither he bothered to question his whereabouts, and was seemed to be pissed off to even attend his call.

Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to remain calm despite Taehyung's cold response. He knew he had to get straight to the point. 

"Um, Taehyung, can you please tell me where Y/N is?" Jungkook asked, his voice steady but with a little stress.

There was a pause and jungkook had to recheck twice to make sure Taehyung is on the line. 

"Taehyung?"

"Why are you asking for her?"

"I-I" he dragged and stuttered, and couldn't bring himself to answer the question but he tried as he wanted to genuinely apologize for his mistakes. 

"I wanted to meet her and apologize" he sounded low but the other person on the line heard him.

"Jungkook if you plan to hurt her in any way, I swear-"

"I won't" he answered instantly before his brother could get the wrong ideas upon his request.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, making sure he had Taehyung's full attention to continue further. "Taehyung, I need to talk to Y/N. I want to apologize to her," he admitted, his voice filled with genuine remorse.

Taehyung's voice turned stern, his concern evident. "Why do you suddenly want to apologize? What's your true intention?" he questioned, his protective instincts kicking in.

Jungkook's voice wavered as he struggled to find the right words. "I know I've made mistakes, and I've hurt her deeply. But I genuinely want to make amends and show her how sorry I am. I promise you, Taehyung, I have no intention of hurting her any further," Jungkook pleaded, hoping his sincerity would shine through.

"What about Mae? Didn't you find her? Why do you want Y/n now?"Taehyung's questions hung in the air, leaving Jungkook feeling uneasy. He knew he couldn't evade the topic any longer, but he also recognized that explaining himself wouldn't excuse his actions.

"Taehyung, I understand your concerns, and I promise I will explain everything to you. But right now, I need to talk to Y/N because I want to apologize," 

Jungkook responded, his voice filled with sincerity. He didn't want to get into detail about Mae on the phone rather he would explain things in person with him.

There was a heavy sigh on the other end of the line, and Taehyung's frustration was evident.

"Jungkook, you can't just expect me to comply with your wishes without understanding the full picture. You need to acknowledge the gravity of the situation and the things you've caused," Taehyung asserted, his tone tinged with disappointment.

Jungkook's voice quivered as he struggled to find the right words. 

"Taehyung, I know I've made mistakes, and I'm fully aware of the pain I've caused. I'm not asking you to blindly go along with my demands. All I'm asking for is a chance to apologize to Y/N and show her that I'm genuinely sorry," he implored, his voice laced with genuine remorse.

"Your words don't seem to convince me Jungkook. And I'm not ready to share anything about y/n with you. She is good all by her herself and I don't want her to get hurt again with your presence"

Frustration washed over Jungkook as the call abruptly ended, leaving him with a sense of helplessness. He knew the problems he had brought upon himself wouldn't be easily solved, but all he wanted was a chance to apologize to the woman he had hurt for so long.

"Taehyung," he muttered under his breath, his frustration evident. He closed his eyes briefly, gathering his thoughts. 

He realized that meeting Taehyung in person would be necessary to fully explain the situation and convey his change of heart. He was determined to make it happen as soon as possible.

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook made his way into the house, his mind filled with thoughts of Y/N. He knew that meeting her face-to-face was the only way he could truly make amends and find relief from the guilt that weighed on him.

"Damn you, Jungkook," he cursed quietly, acknowledging the consequences of his past actions. But he was determined to take responsibility and make things right. The sooner he could meet Y/N and apologize, the sooner he could begin to heal the wounds he had caused.

With renewed determination, Jungkook set his sights on meeting Taehyung and conveying the depth of his remorse. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was willing to do whatever it took to earn Y/N's forgiveness and hopefully find redemption for his past mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mafia By KM114

Fanfiction

160K 2.7K 24
"Do you min yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband'. I-I do . . . . . . . He kissed her harshly making her lips bleed.... . . . Sof...
48.6K 2.2K 20
"Tell me Jimin, do you ever kiss Taehyung?" "We kiss all the time." Jimin cleard his throat, then added, "We just...do it in private." A smug express...
144K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...
1.1M 48.2K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...