Not Broken. Jaehyun Mafia Au

By i_stan_satan_and_nct

"You can't fix me." 'You're right. I can't fix someone who isn't broken." Y/N is a burlesque dancer living i... More

Wake Up
Good Thing
Regular
Regular to Irregular
Sun and Moon
Take Off
Another World
The 7th Sense
Mad City Part One
Mad City Part 2
Say It
Yestoday
Firetruck
Boss
Heartbreaker
Let's shut up and dance
Dream in a Dream
Wakey Wakey
Chain
119
Switch
Whiplash
Fireflies
We Are 127
Simon Says
Boom
Once again
Replay
I have an announcement
Drippin
GO
Quiet Down
Kitchen Beat
Day Dream
Yeah yeah yeah
Touch
Long slow distance
Face to Face
0 Mile
Welcome To My Playground
Knock on
We Go Nana
Angel
Beautiful Time
123
Black on Black
Stronger
Punch
Pandora's Box
My Page
Love Talk
Dreaming
Baby don't like it
Best Friend
100
Back 2 U
7 Days
Walk You Home
Bad Alive
Prelude
Turn Back Time
Lalalove
Make Your Day
Hard For Me
Cherry Bomb
Vision
Kick It
Awaken the World
Lips
Stand By Me

Blow My Mind

748 53 4
By i_stan_satan_and_nct

"A fantasy I take refuge in A mystery I lose myself in
A scene I get tired of looking at An awaken conscious A changing color
I hear a voice that says "Is it true that living without making mistakes is the right answer? "

More than having one boring answer
it's better to hold a thousand questions in your eyes
Because that is what shines the most in this world
So Blow My Mind"

                 -Blow My Mind by NCT 127

⛓🔗⛓🔗⛓🔗⛓🔗⛓🔗⛓🔗⛓🔗⛓🔗

Trigger warning: There is a slap and hair pulling, but only for like three sentences. Mentions of violence.

"First question. How did you and Lucas meet?" Yuta asked.

I knew that I couldn't be honest if I wanted to get out of there alive. I couldn't let them know that I killed Lucas. Somehow convincing them that there was a mistake and they had the wrong person was my only option. I knew that if I said anything that they knew was untrue, that I would be screwed so I decided that telling them pieces of the truth, was my best route.

"At Kitchen Beat Bar," I answered.

Yuta looked a Doyoung and nodded.

So, they are testing me. I thought to myself.

"How long have you known him?" Yuta continued.

I didn't know how to answer. How long have I known him? I only met him once and now he's dead. And did he say have or had? No, he definitely said have. Are they testing if I know he's dead?

"Y/n?" Yuta noticed my perturbed face

Fuck, I have to give him an answer that doesn't let them know that I know he's dead. Well I did meet him three years ago so...

"Sorry, I was counting. I've known him for three years, but we only met once," I finally responded.

Yuta looked at me as if he was surprised by my answer.

"Do you remember the exact date you met him?"

"I remember that it was September, but no, I do not know the date,"

Yuta raised an eyebrow.

"September three years ago?" Yuta asked, seemingly more to himself than to me.

He looked at Doyoung.

"What was the nature of your relationship with Lucas?" Yuta continued questioning me.

I looked up at Yuta confused by the question.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Yuta looked at me and smirked.

"Well at first we thought you might have been in love with him, but your story so far suggests otherwise."

"In love with him?!" I can't help but cry out at the suggestion that I was in love with such a vile man. I realized that I had to be more careful with my answers. I couldn't just blurt out anything. I have to be smart with my answers.

Yuta's eyes widen along with his smirk as if he were amused by my answer.

"Interesting! And here I thought that he was your boyfriend. I mean it would have made sense since he gave you that necklace, but the fact that you met him around the time the incident occurred, it seems like you're telling the truth, princess."

Oh no. I'm an idiot. I just confirmed their suspicions with my answers. Now they know that I was with Lucas before he was killed. If they thought we were dating then maybe I would have been able to convince them I didn't kill him. I'm so stupid.

"Let's move on to that night, shall we?" Yuta spoke up again.

"What night?" I asked in an attempt to feign ignorance.

"Don't play dumb princess. I'm talking about the night the murder took place," Yuta cooed.

My heart dropped to my stomach. I didn't know how to act, where to look at, what to say, or how to breathe. I was fucked in every sense of the word.

Yuta saw my reaction and he knew he caught me.

He stepped closer to me and I was afraid he was going to hurt me or something, but he just walked behind me and brought his lips to my ear.

"You do realize we have you right?"

My breathing stopped completely as I waited for his next words.

"You wanna get out of here alive, don't you?"

I nodded.

"It's not too late for that. You can still live to see outside of this room, princess. All you have to do is tell us everything you know. Understand?"

What did he mean? Does he think I'm stupid? There is no way that they are going to let the girl who killed the leader of their associated gang go free just because she was honest about it. The only thing I can do now is tell them the truth and hope they give me the mercy of a quick death.

"I understand."

"Were you hired?"

"No."

"Then why did you do it?"

"It was an accident."

"Princess, I've seen the body and I've seen the texts. That was no accident."

My eyes dart to the mafia boss in the corner as I process what Yuta just said. He noticed the puzzlement in my eyes, but remained still.

I turn my head as much as I can to look at Yuta.

"W-what texts?"

Yuta laughs as he repositions himself in front of me.

"The texts you sent to draw IU out of the ball that night. We've all seen them. We know that you told her to meet a girl matching your exact description. Are you trying to tell us that it was a different foreigner?" Yuta laughed at his sarcastic suggestion.

"Who is IU?"

Everyone in the room's gazes shot to meet mine.

A loud screeching sound entered the room as Jaehyun stood up from his chair, pushing it back.

"Boss?" Doyoung and Yuta both questioned in unison as the pink haired man started to walk towards me.

I was so confused. Who was IU and what did she have to do with me killing Lucas?

My thoughts were interrupted by a hard slap to my already bruised cheek.

My ears started ringing again.

"Now you start lying?" the man demands.

"You had a chance to get out of here alive and you decide to suddenly screw yourself by pretending to not know who my sister is? Gee, you sure know how to piss me off," he continued.

"What? What are you talking about?" I cry out.

Jaehyun grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it back forcing my gaze to move to the ceiling. In my peripheral vision I see him raise his other hand and I brace myself for another hit, but it never comes.

"I'll give you one more chance. There is no way that you are going to survive to see me leave this room, but if you admit what you did and help tell us what we want to know, I'll make it quick."

Seeing that I was as good as dead no matter what I did, I knew there was no point in resisting any further.

"I killed him!" I confessed as tears were streaming down my face.

"I killed Lucas! I'm so sorry." I continued, choking on my sobs.

The fist that was holding my hair retracted, but I didn't notice. I was too panicked of what would happen next and I couldn't control myself. I just kept talking in hopes that after hearing me out, that they would realize I was just a girl in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"He was going to hurt me! I didn't mean to kill him! I just wanted to get away! Please! You have to believe me!"

I looked up but could barely see due to the combination of my swollen eye and the tears which filled them.

I only heard silence as I tried to blink away the tears.

I felt hands touch my face, not in a rough way, but not in a gentle way either. I stopped blinking to see that Jaehyun was the one touching me. He looked frightened by me. His expression was made up of pure shock, but he looked like he was analyzing me as if to try and read my mind.

"What did you say?"

I looked at him and said nothing. Confusion and fear leaving me paralyzed.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" He roared.

I flinched, but he kept my face in place. I hadn't noticed but he was kneeling so that our gazes were at the same level.

"I killed Lucas," I repeated.

Yuta and Doyoung remained silent.

"You killed Lucas?" Jaehyun repeated my statement quietly under his breath, just loud enough so that all the people in the room could hear.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged

Jaehyun released my face and stood up.

He merely walks away, heading up the staircase, with Yuta and Doyoung hurrying to follow him as he leaves the room.

I was unable to feel grateful that unlike what Jaehyun had said, I lived long enough to see him exit the room I was being held captive in, because just like that. I am alone again, even more confused and frightened than before. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 132 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...
78.6K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
18.5K 862 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...
158K 6.6K 45
"You're too pretty to be a mob Boss" Ten is the leader of the NCT Mafia, one of the most feared gangs that runs the streets of Seoul South Korea. Tae...