Paper Parachute | Celebrity R...

Autorstwa SavSOS_

*editing* Blake Everett, the frontman of Platinum selling pop-rock band Paper Parachute, is headed straight f... Więcej

Part 1. 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
Part 2 . 1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24
Epilogue

22.

16.2K 311 61
Autorstwa SavSOS_

Liked by BlairA, Cash-E, and 325,864 others
PaperBlake: Momma's Boy 🖤 Miss you @MommaE ! Feeling extra thankful for you today.
MommaE: Miss you buddy!
Cash-E: wow, guess me and @DrScotty are chopped liver. It's fine, we don't miss you either.
PaperBlake: @Cash-E @DrScotty miss you both!
BlairA: BlAkE iS sO iNtImIdAtInG! 👀

"I'm sorry they were like that last night." Blair said, falling in the spot beside Blake on the sofa in the back lounge of the bus. She cuddled up against him, laying her head in his lap as he brought his hand to rest on her shoulder.

"Why are you apologizing for them? They control their own actions and besides, they were just rude to me, they were damn near cruel to you. Is that what it's always like when you see them?" The question had lingered in his mind since they'd returned from dinner with her parents the night before. They'd come back to the bus and the exhaustion had set in, leading them straight to their own bunks without much discussion of the days events.

She sighed and looked up at him. "I haven't seen them in person in years, but yeah, even on the phone the few times we've spoken, that's pretty typical of them. The whole 'come home and go to college' thing though, that was a fun new twist."

"Yeah, what the fuck was that?"

"I don't know. I don't really wanna think about it, to be honest." She said and he decided to respect her wishes. He felt his jaw tense in anger as he thought about his girl's family caring so little about her life, so little about her hopes and dreams, and wondering how anyone could know her and not love her.

"B, baby?" Blake called, stepping from the bus shower.

"In my bunk!" She yelled back.

The curtain opened and she came face to face with her adorable and half dressed boyfriend.

"Get up and get dressed. We're going out?"

"Tonight?" She asked, her eyes drifting down his muscular frame, admiring the way the water leftover from his shower still dripped down his chest.

"Yep. Up and at 'em. You can't let your parents win with this mopey 'my parents suck' shit. We're not letting them steal any more of your joy. They've taken enough from you. Besides, we have your EP to celebrate!"

"I can't believe it comes out tomorrow." She said, ignoring the parts about her parents and showing a little enthusiasm as she climbed down from her bunk, heading towards the luggage area to dig for an appropriate outfit.

Blake sat on a chair nearby waiting for her to show him her options.

"Okay so I have this..." she said producing a two piece crop top short set that was red and structured. Blake's eyebrows shot up, his tongue darting across his top lip as he pictured Blair in the ensemble.

"Or this?" She asked holding up a sparkling white mini dress and leather jacket combo.

"For tonight, I'm gonna have to say the dress. But I have high hopes to see that other outfit in the near future." He smirked. "Go get ready, we should be at the hotel about nine. We can unload our luggage and then grab a bite to eat before we head to the club."

Blair rolled her eyes at his first comment and grabbed her shower stuff, pressing a kiss to his cheek and turning on her heel, heading back to the bus bathroom to shower and get ready.

As she stepped into the small stall, she tried not to let her mind focus on the disastrous dinner with her parents from a few night before but her thoughts drifted there anyways.

Why wasn't she good enough for them? Why weren't they proud of her?

Before she could stop herself she was bawling. She dropped down to sit on the floor of the shower letting out over three years of pent up sadness over the deterioration of her relationship with her parents.

When she felt as if she could cry no more she forced herself back up to a standing position. Reaching for the shampoo, she was determined to regain her composure and have a damn good time that night

"Are you okay?" Blake asked her, anxiousness etched on his face as she stepped out of the bathroom nearly an hour later, her hair and makeup done.

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't realize you could hear me crying." She said with embarrassment in her words.

"Don't apologize, Blair. I just wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing by giving you some space or if I should come in to comfort you. I figured if you needed me you'd call."

"Thank you." She whispered pulling him in for a hug, her cheek resting against his chest. "For knowing I needed space unless I asked for you, for knowing that I need this night out, for being here, for all of it."

"It's nothing, I love you." He said sincerely.

A small smile played on her lips. "I love you too, Blake."

The club in downtown Atlanta was packed. Blake kept a firm grip on Blair's hand as he pulled her towards the bar.

"I think we need drinks for tonight, yes?" He turned and asked her, waiting for how to proceed. He wasn't going to drink unless she did as well. She nodded her head and he gestured for the bar tender.

When they had their drinks—he a Jack and Coke, she an Old fashioned—they set out in search for the others.

They found Rian, Kace, Dex, and Brooke in a curtained off section of the club. The floor was a pristine black marble, the booths gravitated with expensive buttery leather and everything about it screamed VIP.

"You guys went to the bar?" Rian asked, practically yelling to be heard over the thumping bass. "You're insane it's a madhouse out there, we got bottle service." He gestured to the various liquor bottles scattered over the table and the server stationed to the side of the space.

For the next two hours Blair allowed herself to have a good time. She drank, she laughed, she danced. For a while it was easy for her to pretend like the exchange with her parents hadn't even happened.

"Dance with me." Blake whispered into Blair's ear, surprising her. His breath was hot and his speech slightly slurred. She agreed and offered her hand, letting herself be led out onto the dance floor.

They immersed themselves into the throng of people, Blake pulling Blair as close to him as was possible, their bodies moving in sync to the music.

Blake was thrilled that for the first time in almost two days Blair seemed to be enjoying herself. They were both a little drunk and with her so close to him he couldn't help himself as he leaned down to kiss her.

She tasted like mint and whiskey and he craved the feeling of their skin together.

They'd only danced through four songs when he could no longer contain himself, he pushed his way out of the crowd with Blair in tow. He found a hallway of sorts and leaned against the wall, pulling her to him and forcing their mouths to meet.

Pure passion coursed through them as their lips moved together hungrily, each kiss only leaving him wanting more.

"Let's go." Blair mumbled into his mouth, separating them slightly. Her eyes flickering up to his.

Blake didn't need to be told twice. They ordered an Uber and said goodbye to the others, hands tightly wound and full of anticipation as they rushed out the front door into their waiting car.

Blake kept his firm grip on Blair's hand the whole way home, holding the door for her as they thanked the driver and slipped into the hotel.

He inserted his key and swung the door open, kicking it closed behind them as his arms wrapped around her. Walking them backwards, he led them to the bed, gently dropping Blair down onto the comforter.

She smiled up at him and he couldn't describe how bad he wanted her.

Blake placed his hands on the mattress framing either side of her head and leaned down, his body weight dropping against her.

She moaned and her fingers grasped at his hair, tugging softly as he kissed her. Her hands traced over his arms as she shoved his flannel button down off his shoulders and he shuddered at the soft way her fingers blazed a trail across his heated skin.

Fuck, the things she did to him.

Blair laid beneath him, craving more of him with every touch.

He breathed against her as he separated their lips, looking at her in the way he alwaysdid, the look that made her feel sexy and alluring. He did things for her confidence that no one else could replicate.

She gripped the base of his white shirt and lifted it up as he moved his arms to allow her to undress him. Her eyes raked up and down his torso enjoying her view and still blown away that a boy like him, had fallen in love with a girl like her.

She reached forward and unbuttoned his black jeans, suddenly desperate to have him as he ran his hands up her bare legs and shoved the hem of her dress upwards.

She kicked out of her heels and he shoved off his converse. Loosening his belt she freed his pants and forced them down towards his feet. He stepped out of them, now in only his boxers as he set to work undressing her.

He lifted her up to remove her jacket and unzip her dress. When he pulled her to her feet the slinky white fabric fell in a pool on the floor. He moaned at the sight of her standing before him in only her underwear.

"You're so fucking beautiful Blair." He said as his hands slipped behind her to remove her white bra. He leaned forward kissing her neck and licking down towards her breasts. Her back arched as sounds of pleasure fell from her lips.

He swirled his tongue over her nipples biting softly at the smooth flesh and sucking so as to leave a bruise. Blair tightened her grip in his hair as he marked her, whimpering beneath him.

Blake continued his tortuous descent, sliding her panties down her legs, she kicked them to the floor as Blake's tongue found her heat.

He licked a bold stripe over her and she gasped from the contact her hands leaving his hair to fist the sheets as he used his tongue expertly against her. Moments later it was replaced with one of his fingers before he added a second.

His fingered were talented as they ran gently over her folds and dipped inside her again and again as she felt her pleasure begin to build at the base of her spine.

"Blake, I want you." She whispered into the darkness.

Her words had his arousal strained against his boxers and pulled away from her for a moment, returning a moment later with the condom he had shoved into his back pocket just in case.

He brought the silver wrapper to his lips, tearing it open with his teeth.

"Can I do it?" Blair asked. Blake raised his eyebrows in surprise but said nothing as he handed her the condom. He breathed in sharply as she forced his underwear down and took him in her hand rolling the thin latex over his achingly hard member.

His hand went to the back of her neck as he kissed her, laying her gently back on the bed, before crawling onto the mattress and hovering over her.

His fingers returned to her center, dipping into her and moving quickly in and out, pumping and curling against her inner walls until she was soaking.

"Blake—please." She begged as she panted heavily, sweat falling down her forehead.

He obliged her, using his hands to separate her thighs and position himself at her core. He pushed into her inch by inch and she groaned at the feeling of him filling her.

Blair was thankful the pain of last time was nearly gone, replaced with almost solely pleasure from his touch, his kiss, his love for her. He hovered above her, his hands gripping tightly at the flesh that covered her thighs as he gave her a minute to get used to his size.

"Blair, can I move?" He asked, the vein in his neck prominent and his voice tight.

She breathed out and nodded as he gently let his body weight fall against her. He moved slowly and her body responded uncontrollably. Her back arched, her mouth fell often, sounds of sex falling from both of their lips as they became one.

The slow rolls of his hips quickly became hastened. She felt so good wrapped around him like that, like she was made just for him.

His hand moved the back of her thigh, lifting it up slightly to give him a better angle and she screamed in pleasure unable to hold it in, her head rolled back and her hips bucked into him wildly as he thrust into her more deeply.

He kept his eyes on her, enjoying himself fully but wanting to make sure he was aware if he went too far, if he pushed her too hard. He didn't want to hurt her. He couldn't.

"Blake—"

"I know baby." He said as her legs shook and his own high bubbled within him, ready to boil over.

He increased his speed, rocking in and out of her as she writhed in his grip.

"Fuck!" He cried as she clenched around him, hitting her high and calling out his name. He kept his pace falling over the edge only a few sloppy thrusts later.

He'd done a lot of things in his life. He'd searched far and wide for the kind of feeling she gave him. But no drink or drug had ever made him feel as high as she did.

TMZ

The music world's favorite new couple, Blake Everett (Paper Parachute) and Blair Andrews, were photographed tonight looking quite hot and bothered. They were enjoying a night out with Blake's band and seen dancing, drinking and appearing quite loved up. Sources say they spent the whole night nearly attached at the hip. Has LA's bad boy finally found a girl to change him?

__________________

AN: I'm so sorry no updates happened yesterday! I just didn't have time! I hope this long and steamy one makes up for it!

So their talk?

The night out?

What's next?

Vote and Comment!

Ily
Sav 🖤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8K 478 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
867K 31.1K 52
{Romance Series} Book One! |An Unexpected Romance| Maddie and her girls are off on holiday, spending four weeks of uninterrupted bliss in the Califor...
290K 13.1K 29
It all started with a blackout, an elevator, and two complete strangers. She was trying to heal her broken heart and he wanted to escape the spotligh...
11.2K 1.3K 87
A tough-love story, built by insecurities, gets stronger and more passionate in the midst of the ocean. Two different hearts, two different lives, b...