The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

Da rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... Altro

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-21 Another Day

2.5K 89 1
Da rosavet

(Stronger- kaney West)

Sylvia POV

I woke up with puffy eyes. My good mood was already overthrown by the fight I had with Justin yesterday night.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a text from Ashron. "Can't wait to see those mesmerising eyes. Good morning love."

I smiled at the text. He is cute. A smile comes across my face just by the thought of him. Then again Justin pops back in my thoughts. Even though my heart believes Ashton and my brain rings alarms.

I can't face either of them right now. Not unless I find out the truth. I kept my phone aside. I took a warm shower and got dressed, ready for work.

I went to the studio to shoot. I got a new romance series offer today. The agent gave me the ecstatic news this morning but I was not in the mood to celebrate.

I noticed Justin was not at home. Did he go somewhere? I don't even know how long he has been out...

I still dragged my body to work. I reached in the shooting studio. The director came to me.

"I will introduce you to your co-star Liam Wills. He is an upcoming star and had done lots of teen romance films but this is his tv debut series."

A cheerful-looking guy can come to me. "I can't say how much of an honour it is to be acting with you. I mean, I have been your fan for a long! Watched every movie you have ever done! I am so nervous.... your more awesome IRL" He said ecstatically.

I smiled," nice to meet you too Liam. And don't be nervous. I am just any other person, and treat me the same."

We read the lines and I could see Liam messing up and getting nervous as hell. The director is shouting at him more often.

"CUT!! Take a break everyone." The director said in defeat with Liam.

I saw teams face he was disappointed at him and by the looks he gave me I could say he thinks he disappointed me more...
Well, I know the feeling. I had faced this when I started working.

I signed, the director came to me. "I am sorry Sylvia, I didn't know he will be a waste of your time..."

"it will not work like that. He needs to be comfortable around me or he will never able to climb the higher stairs. He is capable I can see that. Shouting at him won't work."

"So what shall we do?"

"Leave it to me..."

I went and took a seat beside Liam. "I am sorry Sylvia, I ruined the shooting... I can't match up to you..." he said in sorrow.

My assistant Sara bought me coffee. I gave her a wink. She nodded in understanding.

I took a sip and spit it. "I told you I want an extra foam non-fat choco hot red Valentino from Starbucks! Not something off the streets.!" I shouted at her.

"I am sorry, the shoot was gonna start and you through was hurting so I hurried and bought the coffee from the shop next to the studio..." she said scared. I kept the coffee on the table.

"Stop with your excuses! I pay to do your job but if you can't do that then your fired!" I shouted.

People were staring now.

"I will be more careful from now," she said in a low voice holding back her tears.

Liam came beside me," hey, let it go... she said she is sorry.."

"Liam stays out of it ...it doesn't concern you," I said in a cold voice.

I looked at my assistant and again spoke, "next time don't think so much... paying you has been waste of my money..."

She was about to cry.

"I am sorry but I can't stand by and let you shout at her all you want cause you pay her! You may be famous and rich that doesn't give you the right to do what you want!" Liam said to me angrily.

I smiled and went towards him, "Good. Now you're treating me as equal."

He looked at me confused.

I picked up the coffee and went off drinking it. I turned and said," Thanks for the coffee, Sara."

She smiled," anytime miss."

I was going to my trailer when I saw Ashton standing there. My heart skipped a beat seeing him. My feelings are all mixed up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you so, I came. As you were not replying my texts. Are you avoiding me?."

I gave a nervous laugh, "Your an idiot to leave your work and come see me instead..." I said maintaining my composure.

"Well when I was there, my heart was here... so I thought there is no point in staying there. I wanna be where by heart is." He smiled at me.

This time his words caught me off guard and my heart was melting to his words.

I had no comeback." Um... i ...your incorrigible."

"Well, I gotta say I glad I came, I got to see something more of Sylvia's teachings." I understood what he meant by that. He saw how I handled Liam.

"Well, he thought the was not equal to me but it was important to make him realise something," she said.

"And what was that?"

"We all human. And he has the capability to achieve more. Just needed a little confidence..." I smiled.

"And how did you came up with this?" He asked me.

"The same way my mentor came up with it..."The director called me for the scene, "wait for me."

"Always.." he winked at me.

I told the director to start shooting. This time he read the lines perfectly and did well.

The shooting ended and I was heading towards the car with Ashton.

"Wait Sylvia !" Liam came running towards me.

"Hey" I smiled," I thought you don't wanna talk to me after that happened." I said opening the car door.

"I wanted to say ... I am sorry. I understand what you did and why. From now onwards we are equal. And I will even surpass you." He gave his cheerful smile.

"Good, let's see you do that and I wish you the best."

"Thanks, Sylvia." He hugged me. I laughed thinking he is a cheerful kid.

"Now take care," I said separating from him.

I got inside the car. "He seems to like you..." Ashton said.

I laughed, "Your too much paranoid"

"I am not. You got a charm that you yourself don't know... you attract people "

"Your silly..." I laughed.

"Well, I can tell you one thing for sure..."

"And what's that? "

"No matter who comes. They don't stand a chance against me."

"As your so high and mighty?" I scoffed.

"No. As I already have your heart thinking of me... no other will compare..." he smirked.

I smirked. "I am not...& cocky much?"

"You can fool your heart as much as you want...." he smiled. "I will win over you in no time."

He is incorrigible! But man! I can't control myself around me. He just sets a fire in me. My subconscious spoke.

I need to clear things out with Justin. Tonight. I can't lie to myself anymore.

Maybe he is innocent as my heart says or guilty as Justin says. But, now I can no longer delay.

I took out my phone and texted Cecil. "Got any leads?"

She texted back immediately.

"Meet me at Carosal Park at 3 pm"

I kept the phone down.

I will get to the bottom of this.

______________________________________________

Hii my roses 🌹

I am sorry for the delay update!
Going through some issues...

But now i am motivated than ever and next update will be within 2 days!!!
Revealing the secrets of Justin and Ashton's past!!!

Hold on to your seats!

Do vote comments and share my book with your wattpad friends and follow me for future updates!

Love, rosavet
💋

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

398K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
2.8M 133K 67
Book 1.5 in the "Life in-" series Ashton McClain is lost. After two years of spiraling out of control he has nowhere left to go. Trying to find somet...
429K 8.5K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
TRINITY |18+ Da Abbie Kyng

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

1.3M 38.1K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...