Wattpads Best Books

By ideal_blonde

Good books. Good feels. Good reading. -- Mostly Teen Fiction, occasionally some others. Never fan-fiction. ... More

Wattpads Best Books
Faking Delinquacy
Lie until you laugh
Handcuffed Hugs
From Nerd To Jerk
The Accidental Tourist
The consiquences of loving colton
Wanderlust
A Ride On the Wild Side
Cross my heart
Help me Please?
Dear Cinderella
The Bad Boy and the Ballerina
Cutie with a Booty
They Call her Ava
Tainted
Jinx
The Happy Birthday Song
Dorm Room 210
The Guy Next Door
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
Diary of a Whore
The Locker Room
Falling into Sunday
Stars Upon Us
Screen Walks
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
One Thousand Miles
15 Letters to Father
Teddy Bear Agreement
Protecting Catherine
Simplicity
Seventh Sense
Living With My Boss
Battle of the Captains
Boot Camp
Dear Emmett
Right On Track
An Endless Serenade
He's Bad News
The Golden Couple
All That is Gold

Brunette Undercover

136 3 0
By ideal_blonde

Title: Brunette Undercover

Author: ItsLeila1116

Genre: Teen Fiction

---

Wig?

Check.

Glasses?

Check.

Taryn Stoner, top agent of TAA (Teen Agent Association) may have the perfect disguise for an undercover job but one thing she's sure of is that she isn't and will never be ready for it.

You can go send her to the deep depths of the Atlantic Ocean to spy on an evil dude who wants world domination, that's basic ABC's for Taryn.

But send her on a mission as an undercover male (emphasis on the word male) student at Linton's Academy for Boys to accomplish a difficult task that has been laid into her arms and the fate of the entire world depends on her, that's something she would call- Mission Impossible.

A whole school year walking through halls with a bunch of smelly apes, a whole school year faking her gender and identity.... sounds easy right?

Hell no.

---

9/10

I know I don't post this type of story, but I really liked this one, so I think you guys should give it a shot too. I have a lot of these types of books but I don't post them because It's not really Teen Fiction but I love them just as much. Let me know if you guys want more of these types of stories.

Okay. I read this story a while ago so I'm trying to jog my memory but from what I remember, don't judge it by the description if it doesn't sound interesting or appealing to you. A lot more information is revealed in the beginning of the story that's gets it going and I know if you guys liked the books I do post then you're gonna love this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 642 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
72K 11.1K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
150K 6.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.8M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...