I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Wolf.

7.7K 307 196
By KittenWoman99

Zaiden Above

Lyric POV

"Hey, wake up. I'm not carrying you, so get up." I slowly open my eyes and then flinch from the man in front of me.

"Y-You live here?" We get out of the car and I look around. Of course, he lives in the middle of nowhere.

I look at the mansion in front of me. "Don't get left behind."

I follow behind him and we walk into the house. I look around and notice that it is very quiet.

"C-Can I take a shower?" He walks off and I follow him, "Don't follow me!" I flinch from his voice, "B-But I have blood on me. I-I need to get it off."

He disappears and I start crying. "W-Why is this happening to me?"

"I can lead you to the bathroom."

"Ahh!" I scream when a woman comes out of nowhere.

She walks off and I follow behind her. Just like she said she led me to a bathroom, "A-Are there any clothes?"

She looks at me and then walks off, "W-Wait." She ignores my plea and disappears.

I quickly close the door and lock it. I look at myself in the mirror and quickly take my clothes off. I kick my clothes in a corner and grab a washcloth.

I turn on the shower and step in once it gets to the right temperature. I watch as the blood mixes with the water and goes down the drain.

Thirty minutes later I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I wrap the towel around my body and slowly open the door.

"Excuse me. Ma'am, I-I don't have any clothes." No one answers and I let out a sigh.

I look down and see a silk robe folded neatly. I pick it up and look at it, "It's better than wearing bloody clothes."

I put the robe on and look at myself in the mirror, "No bra or panties."

I leave my hair down and I walk out of the bathroom. "He would like to see you now."

"Ahhh!" I put my hand over my heart and look at the woman from before, "He? The man from earlier?"

She starts walking and I follow behind her, "T-Thank you for letting me use your shower."

She ignores me and I give up trying to talk to her. We go up two flights of stairs and then down a long dark hallway.

We stop at the front of a door and I visibly gulp. The woman faces me and I step back.

All of a sudden she puts something around my neck. I feel around my neck, "Wait, is this. Is this a collar? Why did you just put this on me?"

She pushes me into the room and closes the door. "Wait! Come back! What's going on?!"

I lean against the door and look around the room. "Aren't you happy that the blood is off?"

Sitting on the bed is the man who forced me in this house, "What are you going to do to me?"

He tilts his head to the side, "I don't get a thank you. I saved you from being raped and killed."

He stands up, "T-Thank you."

He walks up to me and I try to open the door, "No! Please!"

He stands inches in front of me, "Aren't you here to keep me entertained? Unless you want me to kill you now."

I quickly shake my head, "No! No! Please! I'm sorry!"

He turns on the bedroom light and I look at his face for the first time. "Am I ugly to you?"

He picks me up and I scream, "Put me down!" He throws me on the bed, "Is that all Nancy gave you? A robe?"

He starts laughing, "That woman is far gone. I don't know why she still lives with me. After all, I did kill her family."

I feel a cold sweat form on my body, "From my viewpoint, I saved her."

I slide away from him and he bends down to my eye level, "Just like I saved you from that man."

He cups my face and I suck in a shaky breath, "You're going to be my sex toy."

I shake my head, "N-No. I-I can't do that."

"You will do it. Your acting like a virgin." I put my head down and he laughs, "Oh my god! You are a virgin!"

I slap his hand away and he continues to laugh at me, "Is the little bunny upset?"

I fix my robe and pulls me by my ankle. He puts his hand in between my legs and I scream, "No! Stop!"

He moves his hand, "You shave even though no one has been in it."

He pulls my robe, "You have a nice set of breasts."

I close my robe and he laughs, "I can't believe you are a virgin. The bunny is still pure."

He holds his stomach and laughs, "Why is that funny?" He looks at me and I flinch from his gaze, "It's actually a good thing. No one has touched you and I get to be the first one to make you cry under me."

He pulls me closer to him and I scream, "I don't want to!"

He forces me down and I scream. He keeps my arms above my head with one hand, "It's not what you want."

He puts his other hand on my waist and I cry, "Crying is not going to do anything. No one can help you."

He wipes my tears, "I love seeing you cry."

I move away from his touch and he kisses me. I keep my mouth closed and he forces his tongue in.

He pulls away, "I'm going to let you rest for the night, but tomorrow is a different story."

He gets up and I turn my back to him. I hear the door open and then close.

I get under the blanket and close my eyes. Minutes later I fall asleep.

Next Morning

I wake up to the sound of the door opening. I quickly sit up and see that it is Nancy. She walks in with a tray of food and sets it on the nightstand.

She walks out without a word and I sigh. I look at the food and my stomach instantly growls.

I pick up a piece of bacon and take a bite. I feel at the collar on my neck. I look at the chain I'm connected to and see that it is long enough for me to go to the bathroom and walk around the whole room.

Once I finish up my food I decide to go to the bathroom to see if I can brush my teeth. Luckily there is a toothbrush in here for me.

I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk to the closet. I open the closet door and see a body, "Ahhhh!!!"

I fall to the floor and crawl away from the closet. "Ahh!! I-I want to go home!!"

"It seems like he killed himself before I could even kill him." I look at the man and he laughs, "You're looking at me like I'm crazy! I'm actually really crazy and I'm not ashamed of it!"

He walks past me and looks at the body, "It seems like he killed himself while I was in here with you last night."

He gets the body down and I run to the bed, "This man was a bad man. He scams families for money. Sadly I couldn't catch his wife, but I'll get her next time."

He walks out with the body over his shoulder, "Nancy! Drop him off at the usual spot!"

I put my hands over my ears and rock back and forth. "Will I have to kill myself in order to get out?"

Ten minutes later the man comes back in and he walks to the closet, "It smells like piss and shit in here."

He opens the window and then looks at me, "What's your name?"

I look at him and he laughs, "Can't I just ask you a question? How about I start it off? I'm Zaiden Thompson."

I let out a cry and he drops his head, "Why are you crying now?"

"Y-You just told me your name. Now I know for sure I will never get out of here." He sits down on the bed and I scoot away from me, "Now tell me your name."

"Lyric Dime." He smiles at me, "You really told me your name. I thought you were going to lie. I already knew your name when I took your wallet and your phone."

I touch the collar, "Can I take this off?" He shakes his head, "No, you have to stay up there. You might run off."

I quickly shake my head, "No, I won't! I promise!"

He shakes his head and I scream in frustration, "I'm not some animal!! You can't keep me chained up like one!!"

He touches the collar and smiles, "You're my pet."

I look at him and he laughs, "That look. That look is the look that I love. The confusion mix with fear is the best!"

He looks down and then at me, "You made me hard."

I get off the bed and he laughs, "No need to run."

He stands up and looks at me, "I'm going to get that man's wife tonight."

He touches the collar, "I've never seen a bunny with a collar on them before."

"Do you know why I keep calling you bunny?" I shake my head and he continues to play with the collar.

"Because when I first saw you you were dressed up as a cute little bunny. What animal am I like to you?"

I step away from him, "A-A wolf."

He tilts his head to the side, "A wolf?"

"You only seem to care about who you are going to kill next. Just like a wolf only cares about their next meal."

He wraps his arm around my waist and licks my ear, "Stop!"

I wipe my ear and push him away, "Is there anything else I can do? I-I don't want to have sex with you."

He looks at me and then lets my waist go. He walks out and leaves me to myself.

I fall to the floor and cry. "W-Why me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9.8K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
559K 29.5K 43
"You can't do nothing for yourself?" She shakes her head while looking at her feet, "Look at me and answer me with your words." She slowly looks up...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
5.7K 123 60
"How do you feel now, Morgan?" She says, more pointing something out than asking a question. She grabs hold of my wrists and tightens them. If I coul...