Teens Will Be Teens

By BBxRaeIsLife

This is more of a sad fanfiction. But the main reason is... Bacically we get to see Raven drunk. I DO NOT OWN... More

Vodka..?
Where am I?
Why Did You Have To Go...
The Funeral
What's Happening?
I'm A What?
Death
Thinking
Journal
Almost
Drawing
Master..
Ready..
The Fight
Out of My Control
Killing
I Have Awoken
Authors Note
Out
Safe
Crime
Exit
Fight
Settled
Yes
Sketchy
Nevermore
-note and new story!-

I Won't Disapoint

1.7K 78 10
By BBxRaeIsLife

"A vampire?" I squinted, looking over the tall man. He smiled, setting his cool gloved hands on my shoulders.
I didn't flinch, or pull away, instead I leaned into him. Into my master, we were centimeters apart, so close for me to show him how much I love him.
He cleared his throat, taking his hands off my shoulders. "A vampire." He said. "You shall drink others blood for gain of nutrients, and kill, for more pleasure."
I nodded, looking down at my dirt stained funeral dress. My master looked me over, examining my outfit. "Come, let us give you an appropriate uniform."
I followed him, into a cool metal room. A rack sat in the middle of the small closet of a space, where a small selection of clothes lie. "I will let you plan your outfit, and then, my dear, you shall search for a meal."
He left, leaving me in the room. I slid my fingers across a silver tank top and black leggings. As I changed, I threw off my mud filled purple flats, and exchanged them for knee length brown combat boots.
Surveying myself in the mirror, I noticed a green light emitting from my hand. I put my fingers in front of my face, and stare at the small engagement ring around my finger.
I decided to leave it. Something in my brain told me it means something, that it's a symbol. I sigh, and look back at the mirror.
My hair; now a mild gray, lied past my mid-back, falling at the end of my torso. I sighed at my complexion, it lost its life, and was the color of paper.
Looking up at myself, my eyes, which were now a faint red, were glowing. Their pupils were a darker black, a piercing color, I decided.
With one last glance, I grabbed a black leather jacket, and exited the room.
My master stand in the middle of the largest room, calling me over. "Raven.." He said. "Your first mission starts now."
I smiled up at him, knowing what my assignment was. So, I finished his thought for him. "I need to kill."
"Precisely." He smiled. "You're getting used to this?"
I nodded, a smile forming on my face. His cool eyes told me he meant the truth, as he planted a kiss on my cheek. "Don't disappoint me, Raven."
I blushed, as headed for the door.
"I won't, Master."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
41.2K 114 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...