That Broken Woman | π“₯𝓒𝓸𝓸

By Cupids_Descendant

Highest record so far: #1 in vsoo over 1.06K stories #5 in TaeSoo over 624 stories Kim Jennie was so enrage o... More

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Flex Page
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COMEBACK
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60.
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63[ENDING]
SPECIAL CHAPTER
WARNING!
OTHER STORIES TO READ

CHAPTER 18

3.3K 234 94
By Cupids_Descendant

“Happy 2.11K reads!”

CHAPTER 18

*Kim Jisoo*

I gulped as I plucked up all my courage before slowly accepting Kim Taehyung-ssi's hand.

A wide smile was drawn on his handsome face when my hand touched his, I barely held my breath and kept on controlling the fear that is starting to eat every fiber of my being. I took a deep breath and released it.

“You can let go of my hand if you can't tolerate it anymore” he said.

My hands started sweating, I can feel his big warm hands that covers my cold sweaty ones.

“I-I can do this...” I said and so he nodded with a smile and started walking.

We're in the nearby market, Dr. Nam Joon, Woozi and Yoongi-oppa are just following us.

“Do they really have to hold hands?” Woozi asked.

“hush, this is part of the test” Dr. Nam Joon said as he eats popcorn.

“Are you sure you're a psychiatrist?” Yoongi oppa asked being suspicious at Dr. Nam Joon.

“Yes, why?” Dr. Nam Joon answered being unaffected to Woozi and Yoongi oppa's gaze.

“You look rather a patient than a Dr.” Yoongi oppa shrugged that made Dr. Nam Joon froze.

“Hey! Take that back, this kind of visual doesn't suit to be a patient” Dr. Nam Joon said proudly.

“Talk to the crows” Yoongi oppa said.

I tuned them down and focused my eyes ahead, there are group of men walking towards us. I diverted my gaze as I tried to fight the fear rosing up inside of me.

“I'll be fine...” I motivated myself and tightly held on Kim Taehyung's hand.

“Woah, that girl is pretty” the first guy we passed by said as he looks at me pass by with Kim Taehyung.

“I know, too bad she's with her boyfriend” the guy next to the first one said.

“Who cares? Men would want to hit on her whether she's single or not” the first guy said again.

I was suprised when Kim Taehyung stopped walking, so I looked up at him. He's wearing his boyish smile as he turned around and let go of my hands, instead he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“You guys can hit on her but...too bad, she only belongs to me” Kim Taehyung-ssi said shocking me.

Dr. Nam Joon applaud after the group of guys went off, and the three of them--Dr. Nam Joon, Woozi and Yoongi oppa-- walked towards us.

“That was such a twist, I loved it!” Dr. Nam Joon said clearly amused.

Kim Taehyung-ssi once again held my hands that slightly startled me making me jumpy, I looked at him and he has this warm smile on his lips. I was taken aback on how he smiles at me that I forgot to ask why he did that...

*Kim Taehyung*

As we walked back to our apartment, we were all laughing because of Woozi and Yoongi ganging up on NamJoon hyung. We all stopped walking and laughing when Kim Jisoo-ssi's apartment opened and a man came out.

“Jisoo-ah” He said surprised to see us, the same with us. The smile has left my lips and was replaced with a frown after realizing who it was...

I don't know him well, but I know who he is...

“Suho-oppa” Jisoo said.

“Fvck! Can't you fvcking give us a heads up before visiting? You startled us there for a second.” Yoongi hyung said as he walked towards him and gave him a man-to-man hug.

“Hyung!” Woozi gleefully said and came running to hin as well.

His eyes met mine, I remained unfaze and didn't looked away. It was like we were measuring each other with a starring contest, our starring contest were put to an end when Jisoo walked towards him, pulling him into a tight hug.

I was dumbfounded after seeing Kim Jisoo hugging that guy named Suho! I felt my chest contorted in pain, seeing how happily she hugs that guy.

I felt someone tapped my shoulders.

“I'm no love expert nor have I experienced falling in love but...if you can't take the pain anymore, just give me a heads up so I could prepare a session with you” Nam Joon hyung whispered at me. I clenched my fists, and kept reminding myself that I don't have the rights to act like a jealous boyfriend.

Yoongi announced a celebration, I badly wanted to turn down his offer but Yoongie hyung was persistent. Nam Joon hyung smoothly excused himself because he had an emergency in his work. So the four of us entered Woozi and Yoongi Hyung's apartment, and sat around the table full of food that we brought home.

“My Jisoo, how have you been?” Suho sweetly asked to Jisoo as he put a piece of chicken on her plate.

I was silent the whole dinner watching the two of them talk, that Suho guy keeps on sweet-talking with Jisoo calling her ‘My Jisoo’.

“I'm fine oppa, how's Kai oppa? When are they going home?” she said obviously excited.

Kai? So she knows Kai's whereabouts? Not that surprising, but still...what's with the excitement?

That Suho guy acted like in pain as he cleched his hand on his chest.

“Ouch, I'm wounded my Jisoo, why asked about Kai when I'm right here?” he said.

Jisoo chuckled at his action that made me frown even more.

“Tae-Tae-ah are you ok? You've been quite this whole time and you keep on frowning” Yoongi hyung asked, feigning ignorance despite of knowing how I truly feel, so I darted my death glares to him and he just smirked.

I looked at Jisoo, and I was quite startled to see her right in front of me.

“Kim Taehyung-ssi are you sick?” she asked worried and touched my forehead with her arms while doing it to herself with the other hand.

My face heated up and I'm sure as hell that I'm flushed red right now!

“J-Jisoo-ah...y-your...touching him?” Suho asked with disbelief as he looked at us but we weren't paying attention.

“Oh my, your burning hot...and your ears are red!” she exclaimed and touched my ears...fvck!

I side-eyed at that guy Suho, who is clearly shocked at Kim Jisoo-ssi's action. I badly wanted to smirk at him and say ‘In Your face’ but chose to keep quiet instead.

“Kim Taehyung-ssi?” My eyes diverted back at Kim Jisoo who's still infront of me.

I cleared my throat as I looked at her closely.

“I-I'm fine, just a little tired I guess” I reasoned out.

“of course hiding your feelings and seeing a rival will take your energy away” Yoongi hyung sommented as he kept on eating.

“What do you mean oppa?” Jisoo asked Yoongi who just shrugged.

“I think you should go to your apartment and rest Kim Taehyung-ssi you've worked so hard today because of me, I can't thank you enough.” She sincerely said and so I smiled and patted her head which became a habit of mine this past few days.

“I'm fine, don't worry about me” I said.

She walked me to the door of my apartment and that Suho guy is following us close behind.

“I'll ask Woozi later to bring you some food and medicine.” she said.

I nodded, I looked at Suho, and it's visible in his face that there are a lot of questions popping out of his mind but trying so hard not to ask in my presence.

“I'll be going in then, tomorrow let's meet up like the usual.” I said and patted Kim Jisoo's head.

“Good night” I said and Kim Jisoo nodded with a smile.

“Good night” she responded. And so I went into my apartment with a wide smile and freaking loud and fast heatbeats. I quickly entered my room and sat on my bed.

Geez...I guess I'm falling hopelessly...

Will it be ok?

Will Jennie understand?

Will Kim Jisoo...like me the way I do?

“ugh! This is a mess!” I yelled and dropped myself on my bed.

-------------------To be continued...

Things will get messy...kidding🤣😅

-Cupid's Descendant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2.9K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
19K 1.3K 36
A runaway heir of Korea's no.1 business tycoon met a skilled clumsy owner of a local bakery shop in Busan. In the middle of freshly baked past...
15.3K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
19.6K 1.6K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...