●AKATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS●

By Rita304_V2

NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - D... More

First meeting
Proving your worth
He makes you blush
You get hurt
Something is wrong
You use your charms
You do something nice
Accidental gropes
Time with his partner
They realize their feelings
Confession
The ship
Playing with their hair
You go on a date
When you cry
Make them blush
He is sick
Sleep together
Wake up
Secrets
When you fight / He hurts you
When he cries/apologies
Getting caught kissing
He sees you naked
None accidental grope
The truth~
The truth 2
You get possessive/over protective
It's your birthday
He is being a pervert
Deidara - First time
Zetsu - First time
Obito - First time
Kisame - First time
Kakuzu - First time
Itachi - First time
Hidan - First time
Sasori - First time
The morning after
He turns into a kid 1
He turns into a kid 2
He turns back
Jealousy
He scares you
When he gets hurt
Laundry day
Meeting konoha shinobi
His past stories
You leave for a mission
The mission
I quit the Akatsuki!
He gets the news
Come back!
Bath time
Unusual friendships
You tease/seduce him
You get sick/hurt
You are preggers!
Unusual friendships 2
Cuddles
You scare him
First kick
You have a miscarriage
He has a nightmare
Meeting konoha shinobi 2
Birth
He holds the baby
Daddy/baby moments
The Devil's covet valley
The Devil's covet Valley 2
My personal covet
The Family Reunion
Aftermath cuddles
See their partner naked
The babysitter
The hidden truth behind their parents
You fight
You runaway
Seeking refuge
He comes back
Meeting konoha shinobi 3
The clash!
Judgment day
Trial Aftermath
Unexpected visitor
His birthday
Getting caught
The kids leave
Mission gone wrong
The kids get hurt
Rescue
Announcement

Nagato - First time

6.9K 91 65
By Rita304_V2

(Art is done by me ^ full view in the art book)

🍋-Day 4 of lemon week-🍋 

-------------------------------------

   It was a calm breezy night, Nagato laid in bed looking at the ceiling his mind racing with thoughts. He couldn’t sleep no matter how hard he tried, so he decided to go cuddle with you instead. Ever since you started sharing your natural chakra with him, he was able to move around freely but not fight too intensely yet, however maneuvering around was a big hindrance to him that he was happy got solved. The red haired man left for your room and entered the darkness closing the door behind him. None of the members were in the hideout tonight because they were all out on mission, so Nagato had the freedom to wander around freely at any time he wished. The red haired man got close to your sleeping form but stopped hearing you whimper.

“Having bad dreams again” He sighed and got close to wake you up but froze hearing that your whimpers were actually moans. You moaned his name and squirmed in bed panting heavily. His eyes widened and he reached close to remove the blanket. You were wearing an oversized shirt but it had gathered up on your waist and he could clearly see the wet patch on your panties. He realized you were having a wet dream about him and decided this was the perfect chance to take your godly holy relationship to the next level.

 “Y/n f/n!” He called out sternly. 

You quickly sat up in bed panting heavily afraid as to who called your name in the middle of the dark. You gasped seeing Nagao staring down at you with his purple orbs and quickly lowered your shirt squeezing your thighs together and bowed your head “K-kami sama….w-what are you doing here?”

He frowned “I should ask you the same thing….I thought you were an angel, a flawless Miko, but I guess my thinking was in the wrong place. You blushed darkly “w-what do you mean?... I am a Miko…you said I was your angel yourself”

He leaned in keeping a serious face “No…angels don’t feel lust…. They are too pure. Miko’s don’t have any dirty thoughts”

You looked at him wide eyed and opened your mouth to complain “But I-“

“ENOUGH!!” He pushed you on to the bed and gripped your panties taking them off roughly and frowned “Explain this wet spot then….you were aroused…and having impure thoughts towards your Kami…. That is enough for me to strip you of your title woman”

Your cheek flared red “No that isn’t what it looks like I swear I…Ahhh!!” You yelled as his finger rubbed on your folds roughly. You rolled your head back in bliss but he removed his hand seeing how wet it was and gripped your chin tight “you are wet and yet you still lie to me?... you are hear by relieved from your duties as my angel”

You held on to his hands desperately “no please I’m sorry I couldn’t control it…. I’ll do anything please”

He moved away and stood up “I guess the only way to accept you back as an angel is, if you get baptized and cleansed from these feelings”

You nodded frantically “Anything!”

He smirked to himself “then meet me in my room in a few” he said and left.

You put on your usual Miko clothing and headed to his room, he wasn’t there but you saw the bathroom lights were on and walked in to see if he was waiting there. You smiled seeing he was in his basic black pants shirtless with his red hair hanging loose near his face waiting for you. He shook his head “You haven’t earned those clothes yet y/n strip them off”

You flinched and nodded not wanting to anger your kami. You undid your top and slid down your pants placing then aside on a chair. He looked at your bra and panties and smirked “You haven’t earned your decency either y/n”

You gulped and undid your bra taking it off then slid your panties down standing fully bare in front of him. His ringed eyes traveled from your feet up to your face, studying how the pale white light of the bathroom shined on your body. He motioned for you to get close and noticed how anxious you were. 

He caressed your cheek “On your knees, beautiful” 

You nodded and knelt down in front of him feeling extremely nervous.

“Open your mouth” He ordered. You did as he said and he placed some sort of pill on your tongue telling you to swallow it. He reached for the shower head and turned the water on spraying your body. You shivered as the cold water droplets hit your skin causing your nipples to get hard. He smirked seeing you shivering with blue lips and went down grabbing a sponge to rub your shoulder then your hands giving them a kiss. He lathered your body under the excuse to cleanse and baptize you with his holy touch. He hands slid up your neck the down your chest to your breasts making you hold back a moan. He hands slid down your stomach to your thighs and back to your ass, then he passed his hands down your inner thighs slowly allowing his thumb to lightly touch your folds. You shuddered and even though the water was freezing, your body was heating up completely forgetting the cold completely. 
Nagato knelt down next to you "you are being blessed with the Kami's touch but ... the cleansing is far from done. The filthy thoughts are lodged up in your mind and the only way to extract them is by ending your sexual needs for good"

"H-how do I do that?" You stuttered from the cold 
He stopped the water and cupped your cheeks in his hands leaning in close "it is to act out what you have in your head...what you truly desire without any hesitation… I will make this sacrifice for you"

You looked at him deeply "what I desire?"
He nodded and got close to kiss you softly then leaned his forehead on yours "tell me how you want it angel…what do you dream of?" he said in a lustful voice. 
You couldn't believe your eyes and ears thinking this was all still a dream. You decided to go with him and bit your lip.
"It would be just like this...me at your mercy and you overpowering my mind and soul with your words and touches. I always wished to please you kami sama...I want to bring you pleasure and happiness and joy. Live with you through the thick and thin. Be there when you are at your strongest and at your weakest....ever since the calling I vowed to devoted my body, mind, and soul to you regardless of anything....i guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you...with all my heart and I would be honored, if you granted me your intimacy in return"

He felt his heart sink at those words. He wanted to have you right then and there, so he pressed his lips against yours kissing you lovingly. "You flatter me y/n...I want to show you all the love in the world" he said and trailed kisses down your neck. You blushed darkly seeing how vulnerable you are but you couldn't care less and pulled Nagato close for another kiss making him sit down on the ground and climbed into his lap, not leaving his lips. He let his hands stray across your body grabbing your thighs tight. You grinded your front against his crotch causing him to moan into the kiss then pulled away to shower his neck with kisses and bites reaching the junction of his neck and shoulder biting down slightly. He hummed in satisfaction opening his neck to you further. You licked down his throat to his nipple. He gasped grinding against you some more. You were busy sucking and biting his nipples until you yelped feeling his long slim fingers rub against your now wet folds. He rubbed you in slow circular motions causing your to tilted your head back in bliss moaning softly. Nagato was entranced by the expressions you were makings each time he change his hand’s speed or motion until he stuck a finger inside of your core. 

“Ahhh N-Nagato...I’m scared” You said 

He removed his finger and went back to rubbing you kissing you softly “Don’t be afraid. I will never hurt you or do anything you don’t want me to. Tell me to stop, if you feel uncomfortable” He said and snuck in his finger in once more. You buried your face in his neck moaning as his finger moved shallowly inside of you stroking all your good spots.

In one swift motion, he pushed you to the ground on all fours and inserted two finger inside of you moving them in and out causing you to moan and buck your hips against his fingers following the same rhythm. He smiled seeing you were enjoying yourself and twisted his fingers inside of your curling them then leaned over you gripping your breast in the other hand to pinch your hardened nipple. You felt a weird tension build up in your body that you were unfamiliar with. “Nagato….mmm… I’m feeling weird…ahhh!” He ignored you and kept going increasing his speed adding a third finger then rammed them in hitting your good spot but not deep enough to break your hymen making you scream at the top of your lungs as your mind went blank and your entire body spasmed in pure bliss. You shuddered and your legs gave out while you panted heavily waiting for you orgasm to subside. 

He smiled “That was your first orgasm… how cute” He said and got close licking his lips then gave your folds a bold lick and plunge it into your core to drink up your juices hungrily. You screamed still sensitive from your orgasm and squirmed “N-Nagato…please stop”

He frowned and pulled away “Are you refusing your Kami’s cleansing?” You blushed darkly and turned around to sit up “but it is me who should be worshiping you… not the other way around” You said looking into his eyes with pure lust “Let me worship you Kami sama”

He stood up “As you wish”

You sat up on your knees in front of him and hesitantly reached out for his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping it slowly. His hardened member sprung free in front of you causing you to gulp and wrap your hands around it jerking it slowly. You saw something white drip from the tip and got close to lick it making him groan as you tongue teased his slit and sucked lightly. You placed the tip in your mouth rolling your tongue around the head pumping the rest of his shaft with your hands, then started to take in more of his length. 

He moaned and panted instinctively tangling his fingers in your hair. You sucked him hard making him cry out and pull on your hair forcing you to move your head in closer. You gagged and teared up as his member hit the back of your throat and he pulled out for you to take a breath then forced it back in moving in and out in a quicker pace while you dug your nails into his hips. He couldn’t hold on any longer and pulled out stroking his length with his hand fervently, cumming all over your face and chest as he groaned.

You coughed a bit and slid your hand over your chest to wipe his cum off then looked at him seeing his half lidded eyes and heaving chest.

You smiled “Is this all still part of the baptism?”

He blushed slightly seeing your bare body covered in his liquid smiling up at him then went down on his knees “you knew this was no baptism since the start” He said kissing you passionately. You smiled into the kiss and pulled away “That is because I’ve been longing to give myself to you since the start… I want you to be the one to deflower your Miko”

“Oh y/n… you are just too much to handle” He said in disbelief and went down licking his cum off your chest and sucking your breasts as his hand gripped your thighs pulling your crotch to his so he can grind his hardened member against you.

You prepared yourself for the pain you were about to endure and closed your eyes. He kissed your neck and you wrapped your hands around his neck as he grabbed his member and positioned it at your entrance then slowly pushed inside. You gasped and whimpered luckily your juices were overflowing onto the ground and eased up his entrance. He slowly pushed in and felt your hymen stop him. "Bear with me angel this will be over in a second" he said and jerked his hips forward tearing your hymen easily causing you to bury your face in his neck whimpering.
"Did it hurt?" he asked worriedly
You shook your head "No I'm fine....I trust you blindly, so I'm not as tense to feel any pain... however your size is overwhelming....I'm simply trying to adjust" you breathed into his ear.
He grabbed your hips feeling happy that you were not in any pain and continued to move his shaft in till he was completely sheathed inside of you and began moving in and out slowly. 
You moaned quietly near his ear hugging him close. He closed his eyes in bliss feeling your warm and wet core grip onto him tightly. He moaned into your ear as well gradually picking up the speed.
"Nagato....f-faster...ahh...I need to feel more of you"

On cue, he pushed you back to the cold tiles and rammed into you increasing his speed at an inhuman pace almost bruising your inner thighs each time he slammed against you. It is true what they say about Uzumakis having extreme stamina because despite his skinny figure Nagato was extremely forceful and quick at pleasuring you.
His shaft rubbed in all the right places until he lifted your hips off the ground bruising your skin changing his angle and ramming into you sweet spot causing you to scream.

That same tension was building up inside of you and you couldn't hold back anymore and released your orgasm moaning loudly as your perked chest arched forward and your legs wrapped around him tightly. He didn't last a second after your core milked his member tight and came on the spot filling you up with his hot seed. 
Your body fell limp while he pulled out with just the sound of your pacing beating hearts echoing in the room as you both stayed there on the wet bathroom floor panting.
He leaned in close to kiss your cheek and helped you up into the shower to clean you up for real this time. He lathered up your body in soap and washed you clean then dried you both up and carried you to his bed laying you down gently and got into bed with you.
“Nagato?” You looked at him deeply "Am I still pure in your eyes?"
He caressed your cheek looking at you worriedly "why would you ask such a thing?...of course you are"
"I'm not a virgin anymore and you caught me having dirty thoughts… You probably feel that I’m just any filthy woman" (<-Madonna-whore complex right there… just when you thought I stopped stuffing my characters with issues XD )

He kissed your forehead "Enough of this insecure talk. You will forever be my pure precious angel...so pure that even I couldn't keep my hands off her. You are just so beautiful and you make me feel at ease. You are the only one who makes my heart go soft as you flatter me with your love with each touch…with each curve" He kissed your cheek caressing your thigh softly "besides, what's a god without his angel to carry on his plans. We are inseparable"

You let a sigh of relief hearing those words and cuddled into him playing with his red strands then both of you fell asleep in each other's arms.

(this was supposed to be dark but I don’t know what happened lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
2.3M 53.3K 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters from the Naruto Franchise! I also do not own any other anime or anime characters referenced! [COMPL...
41.6K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
1.5M 30.4K 58
A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive themes may occur.