SPLASH || PJM ff

By idkgeorgi

Fairytales always have a happy ending. But what happens when they take a twist and don't end? Jeon Eunji, a r... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
A Note For My Readers
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A BIG THANK YOU

22

25 1 0
By idkgeorgi

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Jiyeon and thank you for letting me in at the last minute. I promise to cope up as soon as possible." She bowed.

JIYEON BOWED.

What in the world was she doing here!? In Seoul!!!?? I was shocked as my mouth dangled open.

Since I was in the extreme corner, she couldn't see me. I decided to surprise her as well since she almost gave me a mini heart attack.

I slowly stood up and walked towards the group who surrounded her as they asked her various questions.

"Uh...Hi! Why do you seem so familiar?" I tried not to laugh as I made a judgemental face.

"UNNNIEEEEEE WHAT!? HOWW!? AHHHHHHH!!!!" Jiyeon suddenly screamed and jumped on me for a hug.

All of my members were like "what's going on?" "How does she know her?" etc.

"Oh my gosh it's been agessss!" Jiyeon said as I pulled her down to sit.

"I know right. 2 years has passed. How's everyone? Back at the palace?" I asked.

"Oh...uh...everything is fine..." She averted her eyes as if she was hesitant about her words.

"Oh..okay. Good." I suspiciously smiled at her.

"Anyways how's Kookie?" She asked cutely.

"He's good. He misses you like crazy!" I said as she giggled.

"Jimin misses you too. He's been so annoying lately...." She shook her head causing me to laugh.

"So.... you're the new member? That's so cool! We'll work and enjoy doing stuff together~" I squealed as she nodded vigorously.

"Yeah. Actually....about that. Since I wanted to follow my dreams, be an idol and all, I came here to pursue it. Although everything is new here since I never left the island, I used magic to find my way everywhere. This place...it's actually quite different and amazing!" She explained happily.

"I'm glad you liked it. Enjoy and be free lmao." I said while giving a thumb's up.

I looked up at my wrist watch and my eyes got wide.

"Shitshitshit I have pick Jungkook up from Bighit since he doesn't have transport ughhh." I stood up and took my backpack after bidding my group members goodbye.

"Oooo you drive?" Jiyeon said as she sat next to me in my navy blue Hyundai Palisade.

"Yes I got my license a few weeks ago." I stared the engine.

"Oh...but then....I was wondering, why do you need such a big car?" Jiyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Haha actually my dad gifted this to me after I told him I passed the test. He said it was my Graduation+Licence gift." I explained.

"I don't mind driving a big car though. I like big cars better than sports cars actually." I admitted it to her as she nodded.

"That's nice. I like your choice." She smiled as we drove towards Bighit.
_________

"Helllllooo~ could you tell me which room is Jungkook in?" I asked to receptionist who already knew me.

"Hello Eunji! Jungkook is at 1st floor, practice room No. 3" She smiled as she pointed to the lift.

"Thank youu~" I waved as me and Jiyeon walked towards the lift.

"I can't wait to see him EEEEEE!" Jiyeon grinned and squealed as I giggled due to her silliness.

As soon I saw the door, I jogged towards it with Jiyeon behind me.

"Hey KOOK!" I yelled as I opened the door. Why was there no one?

Suddenly I heard a giggle in the dark room. Okay that's strange.

I went inside and switched on the light only to die of heart attack AGAIN.

"Oh...my....GAWWD!!!!" I screamed as I saw the group of boys along with Jungkook smiling widely.

After that, I just ran. Ran towards them for a big group hug.

"Gosh you guys are here!! AHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!!" I got a bit emotional since I really missed them.

"Yes we're here now! But not as normal people. But as new IDOLS!!!" Hoseok yelled as we all cheered.

"Aww Eunji is cryinggg~" Namjoon pulled me in for another hug.

As we pulled away after a few seconds, I noticed something. Which made me a bit more emotional.

"Where's Jimin guys?" I asked as I felt my chest starting to throb.

"Oh...he...." Seokjin started.

Suddenly everyone looked behind me. I decided to see what their looking at and when I turned. I broke down in happy tears.

There stood Jimin with his arms wide open and a soft smile on his lips.

"Jiminieeeee!" I cried as I ran into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me while embracing me back.

"Gosh my jagiya has grown prettier~" He whispered sweetly after noticing my short hair. Yes I cut it off.

"Thank you.....also, do you know how much I missed you!? Gosh I just-" I got cut off by him crashing his lips on mine.

Everyone around us were whistling and clapping but we didn't care. I kissed him back passionately, smiling throughout the kiss as I felt him smile too.

"I never imagined you with short hair Eunji-ah. But now that I see it, I just can't stop smiling and staring at you." Jimin put me down as I giggled.

"It's for my debut which is coming next month." I said.

"Helloo I'm back~ Sorry I got distracted......" Jiyeon said as she entered the room.

"JIYEONNIEEEE!!!" Jungkook squealed as he ran to her for a hug.

"Kookieeeeeee!!!" Jiyeon laughed.

"I was going crazy without you. And now finally you're heeere!!" Jungkook lifted her and spun her.

"I went crazy for myself too~" Jiyeon smirked as she looked back at Taehyung and gave him a wink since he was the first one to say that line.

"Hey did Taetae hyung teach you that?" Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows after realising what she just said.

"Maybe...?" Jiyeon pulled out her tongue.

Jungkook just narrowed his eyes before laughing along.

"Hey by the way, we're debuting next month too~" Jimin said excitedly.

"Yeah about that......how come you guys got selected even without auditioning?" I turned to the group suspiciously.

"You know magic exists~" Seokjin winked.

"Omg-THATS NOT FAIRRRR!!" I yelled.

"Yeah but we want to live here from now on and to do that, we need jobs and homes. So we decided to take music as our profession. We're all K-pop idols now." Yoongi explained as I slightly nodded.

"Actually I didn't audition too." Jiyeon said as I glared at her.

These peasants got a free chance to be famous and look at me, Jungkook and Taehyung. Working our ass off. Ugh.

"Anyways, we're doing this song called 'Boy with luv'. The lyrics were co-written by me, and the music is done by Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung. It was gonna be my solo comeback but then they joined so we're debuting together as...Jungkook and the potatoes." Jungkook explained.

"Ew that's not even sensible!! Jungkook the potatoes?" I made a disgusted face.

"He's stupid Eunji. We're keeping it Ba Ba Black boys since it's a dark themed band." Taehyung smiled proudly.

"Yeah then ask your fans for some wool." I laughed my ass out.

"We will never keep our group dark themed. Our group name is Sunshine fiesta!" Hoseok said.

"Yuck that sucks. All of you suck actually. The group will be named SWAG." Yoongi spoke as he nodded proudly.

"Um.....am I even needed here?" I said as I thought of leaving since I was tired.

"Yes you are needed. Stay with me." Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me, his lips touching the back of my neck. I'm red. Totally red.

"Swag is stupid. I have the best name and ya'll are keeping that name. It's called Bangtan Sonyeondan." Namjoon said.

"Wait that's good.....okay that's it we're keeping it Bangtan Sonyeondan." Jungkook smiled as all of them surprisingly agreed.

"Firstly where did you get the name? Secondly isn't it too long?" Jiyeon questioned.

"It was in some comic book. And it's short form is BTS." Namjoon spoke.

"Okay so from now on we are BTS!" Seokjin cheered as we cheered too.

"Oh btw, what's your group name?" Jimin asked me.

"Twice." I said as he oohed.

"What are your stage names?" I asked turning to the group.

"Oh yeah we almost forgot about it. My stage name is.....Jungkook." he said.

"You're lame. Ok next?" I pointed at Hoseok.

"Me? I'm....Jung hope!" He grinned.

"Keep it as J-Hope instead of Jung okay." Namjoon said causing him to nod.

"I'm RM. I thought of rap monster at first but that sounds cringey af so it's RM only." He pointed at himself.

"Nice. What about you?" I pointed at Yoongi.

"I'll be Suga since I'm pale bitches." He said lazily.

"Ok weird. Next?" I said.

"I'm Jin. Just Jin." Seokjin put his hands on his hips.

"I'm Jimin." The boy behind me said.

"But why not Mochi?" I spoke as he giggled.

"No you could be Jamless boi!" Namjoon laughed and I swear Jimin's face expression changed in 0.0005 milliseconds.

"Oh okay....sorry...." Namjoon moved back sheepishly.

"I'm V" Taehyung blurted out.

"Why V?" Jiyeon asked.

"Cuz....I like the 'v' sign a lot." He grinned cutely while showing the peace sign with his long fingers.

"Okay so in conclusion, RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook. Nice." I gave a thumb's up.

"What's your stage name??" Jimin smirked at me as I smirked back cuz why not?

"I'm Jihyo." I told him because I like the name a lot.

"And I'm Jeongyeon." Jiyeon said out of no where.

(A/n: Don't die. Ok this is senseless but bear with me okay love you.)

"Jihyo and Jeongyeon. That's great." Namjoon smiled.

After all the discussion got over, we headed back to my house in my big car. And finally, now the spacious automobile came to some use. Everybody got enough space.

Author's note: hello. Ok you're confused af. This was my surprise. Well it's totally stupid but idk what to do. Also Jihyo's surname is already Park in real life😂 but she's Jungkook's sister here. And Jeongyeon's surname is Yoo I guess. But then yeah. This happened. I still recommend you to think that you're Jihyo (Eunji) okay? Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
20.5K 1.1K 36
๊ธฐ๋ถ„์€ ํŒŒ๋ž‘, ํŒŒ๋ž‘, ํŒŒ๋ž‘ ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ~โ„๐•„, ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•’:๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ์‚ฌ๋ž‘์˜ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์ด๋ฆ„์€ ํŒŒ๋ž€์ƒ‰ ๐“๐“ท...
17.7K 619 30
Each chapter is an individual story. No need to wait. A few imagine with every member ๐Ÿค— โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ โ–ซ All kind of short stories with the membe...
48.2K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...