Science Of Love

By louisllama58

All Alissa wanted to do in her last year of school was get her head down, work hard and not be distracted. Bu... More

1 ~ Mr. Jackson
2 ~ Respects Not Given It's Earned
3 ~ A Lesson Learnt
4 ~ Michael
5 ~ Discipline
6 ~ A Sensual Suprise
7 ~ Dinner Date
8 ~ Dessert
9 ~ Morning Bliss
10 ~ Trouble
11 ~ Protective
12 ~ My Girl
13 ~ Unexpected
14 ~ Tease
15 ~ Punishment
16 ~ Do You Love Me?
17 ~ Hopelessly Devoted
18 ~ Roleplay
19 ~ "Yes Sir."
20 ~ "Yes Sir." pt.2
21 ~ Caught
22 ~ Revealed
23 ~ Surprise!
24 ~ Truth Tea
25 ~ Dinner Guests
26 ~ Bathtime
27 ~ The Jacksons
28 ~ Who is it?
29 ~ Intimate Days
30 ~ Susie
31 ~ The Kid Is Not My Son
32 ~ Ultrasound
33 ~ Birthday Suprise
35 ~ Baby Shower
36 ~ Baby Shower pt.2
37 ~ Lady In My Life
38 ~ The Start Of Something New
39 ~ Contractions
40 ~ Complications
41 ~ New Beginnings
42 ~ Home Sweet Home
43 ~ Calm Before The Storm
44 ~ Joseph
45 ~ Misunderstanding
46 ~ Prom
47 ~ Prom pt.2
48 ~ Rewards
49 ~ Forever and Always
Epilogue

34 ~ Birthday Surpise pt.2

1.1K 38 18
By louisllama58

"Michael stop!" I giggled as he suddenly lifted up my shirt up and was blowing raspberries onto my belly, causing me to wiggle under him as my hands helplessly pryed at his head. "S-stop!" I choked out, unable to pull his head away, as he continued onto my ticklish skin.

"Boy you really want to play?" I spoke out while he had stopped, his eyebrows knitting together as he watched me smirk again.

"Depends girl...what we playing?" He questioned, his demeanour taking a dramatic turn from goofy and giggling to lustful and full of want.

"Lay down." I demanded pressing a hand to his chest to push him down to lay on the blanket as I crawled over him, kneeling either side of his legs.

"Woah! No Alissa I can't do that." He complained, desperately trying to wiggle away from my body, his hands resting on my hips.

"Oh so you saying you don't want your girlfriend to suck you off on your birthday?" I question tilting my head to the side, my hands finding their way under the bottom of his shirt. My fingers tickling the skin around his belly button, hooking a finger in the waistband of his boxers that sat a little higher than his trousers. He continued to wiggle under me for a second, until his eyes caught mine, they were filled with desperation and he gave up when I started to push my hand further into his waistband.

"Fuck okay!" He hissed through gritted teeth as I ran my hand further up his shirt, which I knew was his sensitive spot. His eyes shutting immediately as his hands hooked onto my hips. I slowly started to move my hips round, resting on his dick which I could feel hardening under me. His hand resting on my upper thigh making my clit throb.

"Alissa baby..." Michael whispered, his eyes still shut and his head rested on the blanket. "Are you sure you want to."

"Michael stop trying to ruin your birthday." I giggled on him, causing him to moan as my body shook against his length making my lip catch between my teeth. His eyes opened for a second and he brought his head up to look at me but it immediately hit back down on the blanket with a groan.

"Don't fucking bite your lip." He whispered, his hands finding there way up my dress and grazing over my sides, leaving goosebumps specked on my skin before I decided to carry on biting the side of my lip.

"Girl you're killing me." He groaned as his hips buckled upwards causing his dick to hit against my womanhood, a small whimper slipping from my lips. An idea entering my head making me smirk, Michael's eyes were still closed from the frustrating pleasure he was in. I continued to slowly grind on his clothed dick before I lifted my dress over my head and unclipped my bra, throwing both off them to the side.

"How about I make you a little more comfortable huh baby?" I cooed reaching for a soft plump cushion, his eyes fluttering open dazily, the alcohol still clearly having an affect on him, his cheeks radiating a cute shade of red.

"Fuck Alissa...you're so fucking beautiful." He moaned, his eyes landing on my bare chest, his head lifting as I hovered over him. His mouth immedialty attaching to my nipples, sucking and rolling them between his teeth causing me to let out a desperate moan, his tongue running over his bottom lip as he pulled away. His Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he gulped causing my insides to flip. God he was sexy.

I carefully shimmied down his body, coming to rest between his legs, his head lifting up from the pillow as he watched me run my hands up his legs, his hand coming to push the hair away from my face. They then retreated, reaching towards the buckle on his trousers and quickly undid them, allowing me to pull his trousers from his toned legs. His bulge evident against the tight restraint of his boxers as his arms rested behind his head, propping himself up.

"So hard Michael and all for me." I teased palming him through the material with one hand. The other massaging my boobs pinching my nipples between my fingers to give him a show. His breathing was getting shakier by the second as he ran his hand up and down his stomach as if teasing himself.

"Please Alissa I love you girl..." He whimpered so desperately his hips twitching as he grew even bigger under my touch. Shuffling backwards slightly so my head was in line with his crotch, I looped my fingers in the elastic of his underwear tugging at it, dragging the material down painfully slow. His neat afro pubic area becoming visible as I continued my torture.

"Alissaaaa." He whined as he grabbed his boxers in an attempt to free himself, my hand hitting his away causing his eyes to snap to my face. They were pained and they pleaded to be touched.

I gave in to him and pulled them down, allowing his erection to fling up hard against his stomach. His sigh of relief indicating he was satisfied until I looped my hand around his shaft causing him to moan and hit his head back down.

"Shit Michael." I whimpered, the sight of his intimidating member staring me in the face, drops of pre-cum oozing from his slightly red tip. I brought my thumb to swipe lightly over him collecting his juices causing him to to grip onto the soft blanket.

"You taste so good baby." I teased placing my thumb in my mouth sucking on the pre-cum that glistened on it. His eyes locked on my mouth as he propped himself up once again, his fingers tugging at the buttons of his shirt to reveal his slightly damp, slim toned figure.

"God Alissa that's it girl." He moaned brushing his fingers across his small nipples, a spot I soon learnt brought him so much pleasure. His hand now trailing further down his center until it reached my head pushing it down slightly. His fingers lacing around his cock as he guided it to my lips, his tip poking at my chin.

"Happy Birthday Michael..." I cooed seductively as I proceeded to wrap my lips around his shaft taking as much of him as I could.

"Fuck!!" He groaned, his breathe getting caught in his throat causing his voice to break. The sound making my clit throb so intensely, I had to remind myself 'tonight is about Michael not you'.

"God you suck me so good babe." His hips bucking up causing his tip to hit the back of my throat, the shock making me gag. Saliva being realised from mouth and trickling down his cock. Suddenly I felt Michael's hands in my hair and what felt like a band being wrapped around it. I opened my eyes to see Michael's curls free and wild, loose from the restraint of the band that he had sweetly tied mine with.

"I needed to see your face baby it turns me on." He whimpered, his legs kicking slightly as I continued bob my head up and down. My palm placed on his stomach which I could feel tensing as I took him deeper.

My wetness grew between my legs as he continued to moan, his eyes still resting loosely on me as I looked at him through my eyelashes causing him to bite on the side of his lip. His hands pushed forward and rested on my head, encouraging the rhythm as I felt him twitching harder in my mouth.

"Ali-ssa.." He stuttered out, the sound of him moaning my name sending me over the edge causing me to suck him harder, running my tongue over his tip as my hand kneaded his balls. "Fuck!"

I watched as he brought his arms up to his head, covering his eyes as his face scrunched up. His lips parted as he continued to moan softly, his dick felt pulsating in my mouth.

"I'm c-close." He whispered out, his dick violently twitching inside me and his stomach tensing beneath my hand before a warm liquid shot to the back of my throat, followed by the beautiful sounds of Michael's moans.

"Fuckk!" He gasped as he fisted his hands onto the blanket as I continued to suck him. Running my tongue down his shaft to collect all his juices, his head now propped up to watch me.

"Shit..." He breathed out rather shakily as his eyes laid transfixed on my mouth, tongue storking agonisling slowly up and down his length, his cum now coating my lips as it trickled drop by drop onto my chin.

"I love how you taste Michael." I hummed cotnently as I brought his hand into my mine before gripping his thumb and brushing it along my chin so it was now glistening with his own juices. Parting my lips I guided it into my mouth and began to suck on his large thumb, his mouth hanging open slightly as he watched on at me. His chest still rising up and down as his breathing remained uneven.

"Come here." He whispered his other hand finding mine as he encouraged me to lay next to him, his arms immediately wrapping round my body helping me down so I could rest my head against his chest. His heart beating rapidly onto my cheek.

"Did you enjoy your present baby?" I giggled into his ear lifting my head up. His curls dangling in my face as he turned to face me, his nose brushing against mine. My hands still tracing up and down his bare stomach, stroking lightly over his manhood which still remained hard surprisingly, 'this man could go for hours' I chuckled to myself.

"Best birthday ever..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 192 20
Book 2, off the first one. This is a fresh start, also this will have smut in here. So if you don't like it. Please don't read this book. Enjoy! 😌
6.7K 238 16
This is a story of how one best selling novelist gets the surprise of her life... How could she be so lucky?? The guy well you won't believe, because...
24.2K 688 27
This story is about a girl,Rose,who had a crush on Michael Jackson when they were kids.But,for an unknown reason,they became enemies.They both search...
202K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /