Mafia's Forced Wife

By sweetvirgo21

Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your enti... More

Chapter 1
The Death-Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Back Home- Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The Shame - Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Escaped - Chapter 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter 10 - Married
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Unhappily married ever after
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Worst wedding night ever
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Disastrous Party ever - pt 1
Disastrous Party ever - pt 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - Mommy's Wrath
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - The Big Revelation
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Kidnapped
Chapter 25 - The End Pt 1
Chapter 26 - The End Pt 2

Chapter 22 - The Secret

4.1K 192 6
By sweetvirgo21

The morning was blissful, It was the best one I could have ever lived to see. Instead of denying and hating the women I was entangled with. I just could not shake the feeling that this is what I always wanted my whole life all along. A family with my children and a wife whom i loved more than my life, working an honest job looking out for my family. Things did turn for the worst when I realized what this world had become. How nobody wanted a caring person in this world anymore. My own father forced me into a life of pain, power, force, and misery. Her face was beautiful in the streaming morning sun. I wanted to move a little to move her head near my other side as her face was pressing on my injury. In no time it was going to start bleeding again.

I remembered how well she took care of me last night. I could not stop watching her, enthralled by her innocence with which she was carrying for her kidnapper, she didn't think that she could let me suffer alone in pain. she took care of me like I was the love of her life and my pain was hurting her somehow. I clenched my teeth trying to take the pain in her head was causing digging into my injury. But I knew if she woke up the moment will be gone. I showed her my weak side but it was the last time I did so. I would never do it again. I wanted to hate someone in my life after my father was gone there was no one I could pour my hatred on or blame for what man I have become due to him. And I got another person I could blame on and it was her.

But now she was mine I didn't plan to let her go away from me ever. The thought of Zen or any of my enemies hurting her was gruesome enough to tear Zens entire empire in a day for me to let anyone take her away for me. Her hand was touching my neck, She was caressing my neck in soft strokes in her sleep smiling to her own. Her skin was soft like peaches with yellow tint glowing all the places her clothes didn't cover her body which was pretty much.

I knew she was religious, pretty much which made me wonder what made her sleep with me when she hated me so much. Not that I regret as the heat her body emitted made me cocoon her more inside me as she slept like a creep and also it hurt like a bitch on my body. but it was worth it. Every second of it was worth.

She stirred a little indicating me she was waking up from her sleep. I closed my eyes shut as I didn't want her to see me staring at her like a creep also for her to run away pretty fast because feeling embarrassed I knew she would feel is she wakes up with me in her sleep. She slid slowly removing her body from the bed very quietly trying very hard to not wake me up while I was smiling thinking what if she knows I was awake and watching her from 2 hours as the painkillers were wiped out of my system and my body was fucking me very badly currently.

I heard a little bang of the door closing when I opened my eyes to see her gone from the room. I stood up straight, sitting on my bed. I turned around to the medicines kept on the cabinet next to my bed. I took two of both and gulped down with water she must have kept there before trying to leave the room when I slipped her with me last night.

The room opened and Shailene entered with a tray of fresh juice and benedicts eggs, Just the way I always had my breakfast. Shailene was like my mother hence when I left my father and came here my mother sent Shailene with me to take care of me while she wasn't here to do so.

"How are you feeling now,Talib?" she kept a table across my legs putting the dishes on top of it.

"I am fine Shailene, very much. Actually, er, I wanted to ask, you know something, er, I..actually. Forget it nothing. Thanks for breakfast." I turned my gaze embarrassed I could not speak to shailene about not informing my mother about this incident because she would come running again to see my state and interfere in my work but I was scared of Shailene like I was of my mother.

She came forward running her hand across my face, " Talib if I tell her everything then you won't be able to eliminate this threat which you are doing for Sharia." I looked shocked at her face, not imagining she knew whatever happened was because I was trying to avoid hurting Sharia by my enemies.

" Don't look so shock Talib, Your mother didn't leave me to care for you if she thought I was not going to be mother enough for you. In any other case, I would have told your mother but this time its about Sharia. And she is too innocent to get caught in this mess and get hurt. I wouldn't want that ever. So do what is needed to be done because I know she is the best you deserve even though I do think she deserves more." She winked moving from my side.

I couldn't believe these women in my life can leave me speechless all the time. Usually, it was me who made the world speechless with my actions. But these women in my life had made their personal mission to leave me flabbergasted at all times.

I ate my breakfast silently while Shailene watched me eat the meal, once I was done she took the tray and left the room asking me to sleep. I wanted to rest a little before getting up and go over some stats of my business with my accountant. The facade of the successful business had to be kept to run the mafia smoothly. I lied down closing my eyes, the pain fading away with the effects of the medicine, and her face, her pretty pristine face clearly coming into my close vision Luling me off to sleep like a baby with no fear of the world matters.

******************

I woke up, looking around the cabinet for the table watch to see it was around 5.00 pm and the window had a perfect shot of the sun going down slowly, setting a perfect evening glow on the bed. The beach looked calmed, too calm. The waves were not clashing against the shores like everything. I sat up expecting the pain to fill my chest but I felt there was no pain. The medicines were good this time. her name popped in my head when I remembered she had kept some new medicines this time near my table. The urge to go and see her sweet face was overwhelming. I swung my legs down on the carpet, standing straight, walking slowly to search her around the house. I knew when I wasn't around she roamed like a free bird, talking to Shailene, humming songs, laughing walking on the beach. She had even managed to make friends with Adlab, that guy was a ghost from 100 years. I have never seen him talk unless it was me. I walked slowly to see her in the act red-handed, muttering some nonsense to someone in the house. She was nowhere to be seen around the hall or the foyer. I asked Shailene she said she has not seen Sharia from afternoon after lunch. I walked a little fast to climb up the floor to check in our room if she was there. A sinking feeling was forming in the pit of my stomach. What if she was hurt or not in the house. What if she left????!!!!!!

I hurried and smashed the door opened. Shariah squealed turning around putting her hands on her heart, but her face instantly brought the blood my heart needed. She was safe. I entered the room closing the door behind me. I didn't want to hurt her this time. for the first time, it felt her happiness was more appealing than her tears. She was standing in the same pose when i smacked the door back on the wall. I knew she had visited my room again after morning when i saw a new set of medicines near my cabinet. She cared and it was what she was as a person she would care no matter who it is.

She slowly kept her hand down finally knowing it was me who entered. She looked restless like she wanted to do something she was preparing for something. I laughed a little inside my head. The woman I was supposed to hate so much as someone I knew so much about. "Speak what you are thinking." It came out a little harsh then I expected it to and instantly cursed my rudeness towards her but she, on the other hand, looked like she expected nothing much from me but the same behavior.

"I....I,.,.,.wanted to..." She trailed off and I knew she had something big she was meaning to talk. She was no coward but her stuttering proved things were going to get messed now.

"I don't have all night to stand here for you. If you want then speak openly Ms. Ugly. I can't believe this Sharia but you are the ugliest girl I have ever seen in my whole life." She flinched a little but she hid well. I didn't want to hurt her but the mafia in me didn't want to bow down to this naive girl. She had no idea what a beauty she was.

"Yeah yeah, I am sorry I won't take much of your time. I wanted to tell you something which you misunderstood leading to all this." She motioned between us. She was forcing herself to speak in front of me. I was looking intensely on her face like she was the ripest fruit in the garden filled with the sweetest taste one could ever taste.

"Go ahead." I cleared my throat encouraging her to speak. I wanted to know what she had been thinking in her devil head.

"It was Dr. Wells, it was him he knew your father was critical, he could have operated himself knowing there were no doctors during that day, not even interns for another 4 hours. He could have done the surgery but he called me, he called me Talib", she came forward inching close to me her eyes were welled up in tears like trying to explain she had been done wrong to by someone "I...I said no to them. I did. I never wanted to do it. I had no first hand experience on the same. But I could not stop it. He ordered me. I thought I might save the men on the table. But before I started the case was already not in my hands. He was badly done Talib very badly."

She was standing close enough for me to smell her coconut shampoo and her earthly body fragrance drifting near my body. I knew about what she was saying a month after we were married what the Dean of her hospital did but then it was too late and I was already too weak to lose her from my life. That's when I decided I would not tell her ever. The doctor received his impending punishment for playing the trick which he did. But I wanted to know what she had to say with this.

I stepped ahead, ceasing her blabbering. She looked at me with her big puppy shaped tear-filled eyes. I touched her arms holding her shoulders tight in my arms pushing her close to my body. The warmth she radiated was pure bliss, she kept her arms on my shoulders steadying herself on me. I loved it, Her need to need me. I pushed my chest closer to her fragile body, I knew I had a stronger effect on her. I was the only man she had ever come close to after her family. She tried talking but no words came from her mouth. She was gaping like a fish without water. I was arousing her and she had no idea what was happening to her, she was naive. Sweet. This was torture to her but it wasn't only her who was getting tortured. I was getting tortured too. The irresistible urge to make her mine in every way possible made in this world. She was just mine. I never knew I could feel something for women ever or anyone but this girl, with her I forget I am a monster who hunts people down and makes them pay for their deeds.

"So.........." I allowed her to absorb my words. I wanted to go on and tell me what else she wanted now that I knew it wasn't her who killed my father.

"So, if you know I am not the reason for your father's death. Then I want you to leave me from this punishment now and let me go free." Her words were a slap on my face, a cold slap. She wanted to leave me. Stranded alone forever.

The anger was too frightening for me to control her any longer. I pushed her off from me throwing her away from me. She dropped on the bed flopping up and down with the force I used. I didn't want her near me for another second, the anger I had in me was bubbling me taking me down with its flow. Her words had hit a nerve.

She stood up, coming close to me with intend written clear in her eyes. She was a wild deer. Beautiful but surviving between ferocious animals.

" Why do you not let me go if you knew I wasn't the one responsible for your father's death?" It was her turn to push me in anger. But her strength was no match to mine.

" You did what you had to because you are nothing but a heartless monster!! You told Ammi I was the reason her husband died when you knew the truth." She kept trying to push me in all her anger.

I clutched her tiny hands in my big ones trying not to put a lot of pressure breaking her bones but enough to pain her a little bit so she would stop infuriating me further.

"You are not going anywhere, Sharia. Not until I am alive. You are married to me and you can try but you can't outrun me." She was pushing herself away from me trying to remove her hands.

"I would die, I will kill myself tonight but I will never stay with you another minute. I would not like to give you the satisfaction that you broke me, Talib. I will rather than live a day after I know you just kept me imprisoned in a cage for you to torture me whenever you want. You are wrong and I will never become your slave with life still being inside my body."

I wanted her to stay, I wanted her to know I wanted to change for her. I didn't know why but deep down everything in me had changed slowly for her. But she was thinking nothing of me but a monster.

"You want to leave right? Where do you plan to stay after you leave this house" I asked her knowing the next thing I was going to do was probably going to hurt a thousand more than I ever did to her but I was selfish and I could never chain her to me if she wanted to leave.

"What do you mean where Talib? I have my father and my brothers. The people you insulted when you took me from my house to marry you, remember?"

She shook her hands from mine. Creating distance away from her. I watched around her to see her clothes neatly packed in two suitcases, I hadn't noticed anything till now when i first came in the room. So she was busy packing from the morning. She was hell-bent to leave me now that I had no reason to keep her with me. This was the reason I never informed Sara or Ammi that Sharia was not behind the deed because if they knew they would have made me tell her forced me to let her go free.

I saw her moving angrily towards the suitcases towards the door. I knew I would never hurt her ever when I could stop her. She had no power against my strength. I couldn't let her go but I decided to use another weapon I had up my sleeve my mother was asking me to inform Sharia about, Her father.

"Do you know The Eagle Gang, the second most powerful gang after mine." She stopped probably she knew the gang or must have heard the name.

She turned around looking tear stricken, " And what do I have anything to do with that. I knew Sharia hated gangsters, She was too pure at heart. She hated me for the same reason.

I smiled evilly, "Well Sharia, It is run but none other than your Abbu and your dear brothers. The Eagle Gang."

**********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.1K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
55.7K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
1.6M 42.9K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
282K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...