Dragon Ball Z fan fic ( Book...

By perrylovesyou

Book one of the three book series Kikyo is a teenager girl who doesn't know who she really is until she fi... More

Sorry for the inconvenience
Chapter 1: " Your special you just don't know it yet! "
Chapter 2: Let's fly outta here
(Extra) Sleepover Sleepover
Chapter 4: Learning about my parents
(Extra) Flower for your mother and father
Chapter 5: Full moon
Chapter 6: Father Oh Father
Hey Guysss Imm soo sorryy
Chapter 7: the green eye power (Part One)
(Extra) Innocent
Good news!!!! DBZ2!!!
Wattys 2015
9.51k reads!!!!!
Almost 1k votes

Chapter 3: Getting to know the family

2.9K 71 50
By perrylovesyou

Bulla got the key out her purse and then opened the door. She seemed excited about this but I was worried about my parents. I knew that the school probably contacted my parents. I assume they're worried sick about me. How was I suppose to know anyway... If they cared about me, they would have told me that I was adopted. Honestly, that should be the last thing on my mind. The whole adopted thing is quite kind of killing me slowly. What people don't understand about figuring out that you are adopted is that... You don't know who you are anymore.

"You coming?" she asked me.

I shrugged lightly. Her and I both walked into the house together. Although, my pace was a tad bit slower than hers. Even though I've been best friends with her for a long time, I didn't exactly meet her family other than her brother. So I was kind of scared a little bit.

"Daddy!" Bulla called out as she closed the door behind her. I felt a cold breeze run down my spine as she closed the door. There was a dark hallway that scared me to death. Don't want to quote but "I have a bad feeling about this."

I heard footsteps come toward us. I held on Bulla's arm as the dark figure approach us closer. "Bulla?" I said, frightened.

"What is the meaning of this?" the dark figured asked.

This awkward screeching sound slipped out of my mouth. I held on Bulla tighter as she began to jerk her arm. I closed my eyes unprepared for the worse. As I heard a clicking sound- I opened one if my eyes. The lights were turned on and the dark figure was actually a person.

I looked at Bulla who rolled her eyes at me. She jerked her arm once again and I let go. The man who I assume is Bulla's father stared at me with his black mysterious devil-like eyes.

"Daddy, " Bulla said in a sweet voice. She clenched both her hands together as she batted her eyes."Don't get mad. I just thought that maybe you can help her out."

His eyes moved to Bulla to me. I froze with fear. I chuckled nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck."Is there something you find funny?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "O-Of course not!"

He looked me up and down. He was studying me, I could tell. I sense in his the look of his eyes that he recognized me. "What species are you?" he asked me. I widened my eyes shocked at the questioned that occurred. He narrowed his eyes at me. I bit my lip lightly. I couldn't really look him in his eyes. There was something about him that made me scared of him. "I don't know." I finally answered.

"Who are you?"

"Umm.." I chuckled as I scratch the back of my head, "My name is K-Kikyo and I need h-help. W-With a problem." I hesitated.

"You're wasting my time. Get on with it," he told me as he crossed his arms.

I flinched at his response. He seemed aggravated for a particular reason. I believed it was at me. I swallowed dryly as I turned around to show him my tail."Well, Sir, this is my problem." I told him.

"Impossible!" he gasped with disbelief.

"Well, it is possible... I don't know how, but it is." I sighed softly.

I didn't know that he was going to respond like that. I was expecting a laugh. Should I be worried about that or glad?

"Daddy, she is one of us... a Saiyan," Bra explained.

"I don't believe it," he refused. "I don't think she- I know she can't be. "Bulla's dad sighed. "Woman!!"

An older lady appears suddenly with an aggravated look on her face. "What do you want? Can you see I'm working on something?" she yelled.

"Don't you talk to me like that!!" Vegeta snapped back.

"What do you want?" she crossed her arms as she moved her hips to the side.

"This girl have a tail. Bulla brought over her. It's not my problem, so you deal with it." he explained.

"It's going to be your problem, Prince Asshole. If you don't help, you're going to be eating dirt for dinner." she snapped.

I raised my eyebrows as rubbed my lips together. I looked at Bulla who had annoyance written all over her face. Prince Asshole turned around to face us and crossed his arms. "I'm going to be the one who cuts of your tail," he frowned .

"Come again?" I said with my mouth slightly opened as I tilt my head in confusion.

"He's just kidding!" Bulla smiled as she patted her back.

"I dunno." I muttered under my breath.

"Well, I guess I can call Goku and everybody and tell them what's going on so we can at least figure out what to do about this." Bulla's mom told us.

Bulla's dad nodded. "I'll pick up Trunks from school."

I smiled. "Thank you for helping me."

"I never said that I was helping you. This could be helping me somehow or give me answers on another Saiyan. So move out my way." he frowned as he pushed me aside to get to the door.

"That man..." I sighed softly.

"Don't worry, Vegeta may seem a little grumpy but he does have a heart." Bulla's mom enlightened.

"My name is Kikyo." I intorduced.

She looked my up and down. "You seem familiar." She ran her fingers through her bowl-cut torquised hair and sighed softly. She looked exhausted. "Call me Bulma." she said. "Ya'll can sit down and wait until the others arrive."

We both nodded and sat down in the living room. I sunk through the soft coushiny couch and sighed softly.

I haven't really had time to think about things. They say I seem familiar. In all honest, Bulla's dad- Vegeta- seemed familiar. And so did the name Goku. I couldn't remember where I seemed them from but I know it was like a show or some sort... Like a tornament.

"Nervous?" Bulla asked after some time.

I nodded my head. "Putting my trust in you. Yeah, I'm super nervous."

"You don't trust me?" she asked with the hurt look in her eyes but her body was sending a weird energy.

I crossed my arms. "As a matter of fact! I don't..... You lost my trust after you told Trunks that I liked him."

She scoffed. "I don't even remember that," she mumbled.

"Well, you should. I remember that day perfectly." I said as I closed my eyes while putting my finger up recalling everything that happened.

"When was that?" she asked.

"February 14 on Valentine's Day. The day I got out of my baggy clothes phase. You told me to go to your brother and tell him that I like him. I said no way! But nooo you just had to go yell out "Big Bro! This girl likes you! She's my best friend! And she loves you! She talks about you all the time and it's so annoying! Just be her Valentine so she won't have to keep talking about you!"" I explained to her.

Bulla looked at the ceiling and began nodding. "I did say that! But the look on your face was priceless!! I would pay a million bucks to relive that day." she laughed.

I chuckled a little as I shook my head.

Although I'm still mad about that day! I still feel happy for some odd reason. Bulla is like a sister to me and even though we fight almost all the time. I still love every bit of it because she the only person who made me feel like my life wasn't really a complete lie as of right now.

"Earth to Kikyo!" she said as she waved in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for telling Trunks that you like him." she sincerely said.

I nodded. "It's alright." I bumped her shoulder a little. "I'm pretty sure he long forgot about it."

"Great! For you to know I only told Trunks nobody else!" she smiled.

Bulma came in. "Well, I called everybody and they're on their way." she told us.

We both nodded.

"Should I call your parents and tell them that your here?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No need to."

She nodded. "Well, in case you need something just tell me I'll be downstairs."

" Okay! " Bulla smiled.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. " I'll get it! " Bulma called out. She opened a door and two people came out. "Welcome! Goku and Gohan. I'm glad you figured out, Goku, that zapping in my house is very rude." Bulma said.

"Yeah, sorry about that, Bulma." one of them apologized with a slightly nervous chuckle.

"It's good to be here to help." the other one said.

They both looked at me and their eyes shifted to my tail. I nervously wrapped my tail around my stomach. One them appeared next to me and started to exam me. I jumped a little reacting to how fast he got to me. It seem like he appeared then disappeared. He had spikey hair. He was wearing orange/red/golden GI over a dark blue undershirt. He also had the ridiculous childish expression on his face.

" Is that real? " he asked me, his voice sounding quite cheerful.

I slowly nodded kinda weirded out a little.

"That's awesome! I never saw a girl with a tail before. I mean your a Saiyan, right?" he asked.

" Uhh.. "

This guy-"My name is Goku! What's your name?" he asked interrupting my thought proccess.

"Kikyo. " I answered.

"What a pretty name..." he complimented me. "Now tell me," he said sounding serious.

I nodded to let him know that I was listening. "Do you have any food on you?! I'm starving!!" he said as he touched his belly.

I raised on of my eyebrows in confusion. "Okay! Dad, that's enough question for today." the other man told him.

"Well, actually.., I'm starving myself." I said as I rub the back of my head and started to chuckle.

"Mom, can you make lunch?" Bulla asked her mom.

Bulma nodded. " I'm already working on it. The ham should be done in five minutes then lunch will be ready! "

"Great!" Goku cheered. "Now, have I seen you before?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "Are you sure? Cause you look very familiar." Goku nodded.

"To be honest," I paused as I examed him. "You seem familiar too."

"Mmmm." he suspiciously muttered.

"Gohan, Where is Videl?" asked Bulla's mom.

"She's busy." the man-Gohan- answered.

"Where is Chi Chi?" she asked Goku.

"Uhhhhhh, she said she had more important things to do than to see about another Saiyan." Goku answered.

There is that word again. Saiyan. What is a Saiyan?

"Well, I wished that she would have come over anyway." she sighed in disppointment.

A lady showed up along with a short guy.

"So I heard there was another pest alive." the woman said.

The woman has short blond hair. Her eyes were light blue which match her pale-like skin. Her face had no emotion like a pecticular someone named Vegeta. I saw her eyes darted towards me. "Is she the pest?"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Baby, we talked about this in the car..."a short guy sighed.

"And what I say about calling me baby?" she asked.

"Hellooo, 18" Goku smiled. "Happy to know that you wanted to come."

She scoffed as she flipped her hair. "So, you're a Saiyan?"

"What's a -" I tried to ask before I got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"The door is open." Bulma yelled.

The door opened. Vegeta, Trunks, and Trunks best friend - Goten- walked in.

"Hi, mother." Trunks greeted.

Oh my God! What do I do when he sees me? I don't know what I'm going to do. I thought.

I turned my head to see what Bulla was doing. She had a devious smile on her face as she looked at me. "Don't you dare do it." I mouth worded to her.

"Hey, Trunks. Looks who here!" she yelled out.

Nobody said nothing. The whole room was silent. And I can feel all eyes on me. I didn't even have to look.

"Kikyo?" Trunks asked.

Ahh!! He knows my name!!! Play it cool Kikyo! Play.... it... cool.

I put my hand away from my face. And like I predicted, everybody, eyes were on me.

Say something...

"Sup!" I said.

Great! Now he thinks you're an idiot!!

He smiled. "Are you okay? Haven't seen you since that incident. Is that why you here?" he asked.

Omg!!! He smiled at me. He also asked if was okay. Eeek! My heart is beating so fast! Wait! I thought you said that you don't like him anymore. Get real, Kikyo! But why do I still feel this way?

" Earth to Kikyo! " he said interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, right! Yes, that's why I'm here." I finally answered.

Bulla giggled lightly. I bumped her a little basically telling her to quit it. Goku looked at me and then Trunks. He scratch the back of his head lightly like he was trying to remember something. He pointed his finger in the air and said, "Aha! I knew you looked familiar."

"Huh?"

"You're the one who likes Trunks." Goku told me.

The whole room went silent including me. I palmed myself in my face and died of embarrassment. I felt my cheeks tingle and my heart stopped. Goku put a finger on his chin. "Yeah, I remember," he recalled. "If I can recall Bulla told me that. And you know Bulla. She cannot hold water." Goku laughed.

I took my hand away from my face.

"Bruhhh... that had to be embrassing..." Goten shook his head as he patted Trunks on his shoulder twice.

My eyes went to Bulla, but she was looking everywhere but me. She began whistled a song as she began tapping her fingers.

"I thought you'd said you only told Trunks. " I said low enough for Bulla to hear.

"Well, you see what happens was-"Pow! I hit her in the back of the head making her fall out the seat. Steam was coming out my ears. "I'm very disappointed in you!" I told her.

"What the hell is your problem?!" she cried as she held the back of her head.

"That's your own fault." I told her.

"For what?!" she yelled.

"You know what!!! I'm surprised that the whole world doesn't know!!" I yelled back.

"So?"

"So? Did you just So? me? I would f-" I paused for a moment and let out a sigh dropping my statement. "Never mind! I didn't come here to argue with you. I came here for help." I said as I tried to calm down.

I looked up at everyone and they all looked terrified. I blushed a little forgetting that Trunks was there.

"For a second you remind me of ChiChi." Goku said as he was hiding behind the couch.

"No doubt about that!" Gohan agreed.

I chuckled. "My bad I guess I get that from my mother."

At that moment I realized that my mother that rasied me wasn't my real mother so in fact I had no idea about them.I cleared my throat trying to get past my thoughts before I started crying.

"Now, for my first question! What is a Saiyan?" I asked.

"You don't know what a Saiyan is?" Goku said shockingly.

I nodded.

"Well, Kikyo's parents......Kikyo is..." Bulla tried to say I put my hand on Bulla's shoulder and shook my head.

She nodded. This was something I had to say for myself and I knew that.

"Well, I am adopted. I found out recently today." I announced. "I basically saying that I found out that I've lain to my whole life."

Everybody gave me a sad expression except for Vegeta and 18. Goku sighed softly as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I remember the first time I found out that I had a brother I never knew about and a whole race that was extinct. It was complicated to deal with but you have to learn to have to accept it." Goku explained to me.

I nodded understanding what he meant. Basically saying I should accept what my fake parents did to me. Although I disagree with that. I think they should die for what they did.

"I'm pretty sure they are worried sick about you," Bulma told me. "You should give them a call."

I shrugged. "Maybe later? They'll be fine without me."

Bulma nodded slowly. "Anyway, lunch is ready for anyone ready to eat!"

The atmosphere cheered and everyone headed to the kitchen except for me and Trunks.

"Hi.." he waved a little as he smiled.

I began playing with my fingers. I held a smile in that was about to appear on my blushed face. He sat right next to me and my body immediately tensed up. "So you like me?" he asked.

"NO!" I shouted a little as my eyes went to his.

His eyes widened a little but eased up as a smile appeared on his face. He slowly looked me up and down. AND I SWEAR he winked at me. "You're kinda cute," he replied.

"Yeah, right." I answered in disbelief.

"I'm serious." Trunks spoke. "You were cute even in your baggy clothes."

"You think so?" I asked.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "I know so. Now, come on, I want you to get to know my family and friends."

I nodded watching him get up. He held out his hand wanting me to grab it. Right then, I knew I had a choice. It was either not take the hand and don't get to know who I am or take the hand and get ready for a adventure.

"Okay." I smiled as I grabbed his hand.

Some major changes for my older fans. Hope you like it. Sorry for the minor mistakes. I tried my best to get all of them. See you in the next chapter.

KIKYO HAVE MET SOME OF THE Z FIGHTERS AND IS READY FOR THE CHALLENGES SHE HAS TO FACE. BUT CAN SHE ACCPEPT THEM? SHE IS STILL STUGGLING WITH THE FACT THAT SHE IS ADOPTED. SO FAR EVERYTHING HAS WENT CHORDING TO PLAN, OR HAS IT? LITTLE IS STILL KNOWN. FIND OUT WHAT KIKYO HAS TO FACE ON THE NEXT DRAGON BALL Z!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 220 39
***Somewhat fully edited*** Clarisa feels as if she's got everything going right for her. But when her life takes a turn for the worst, it leaves her...
6.4K 234 30
He's the boy next door. She's the new girl. He's popular. She's not. He's annoying. She's ignoring him. He sneaks in her window, and she becomes conf...
377 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
4.8K 605 26
Taylor's father disappears one day and she takes it upon herself to find him and in the process, she loses almost everything that she had. *** When T...