Save me Romeo (bxb)

By hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* After "The Incident" Blake, his brother Cody and his mom move to Pine Hill. New school, new life... More

The Cast
Chapter 1 - A new Beginning
Chapter 2 - Who is Blake?
Chapter 3 - That guy
Chapter 4 - The Bad Boy
Chapter 5 - Up against the wall
Chapter 6 - My brothers best friend
Chapter 7 - Is he flirting?
Chapter 8 - Text from a Stranger
Chapter 9 - A simple Date
Chapter 10 - A Game
Chapter 11 - A normal Teen
Chapter 12 - Buddies
Chapter 13 - Fuck school
Chapter 14 - Goodbye life
Chapter 15 - Closing doors
Chapter 16 - Party Animal
Chapter 17 - Confession
Chapter 18 - You are my Home
Chapter 19 - Be my ...
Chapter 20 - My secret
Chapter 21 - Happy but hurt
Chapter 22 - Leave me
Chapter 23 - Forgive me
Chapter 25 - Cam-girl
Chapter 26 - Fear
Chapter 27 - Angel with fists
Chapter 28 - Losing a friend
Chapter 29 - Lets play
Chapter 30 - His Story
Chapter 31 - His Story (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - My dying Soul
Chapter 33 - Turning upside down
Chapter 34 - Waves of love
Chapter 35 - Old faces
Chapter 36 - Prison Break
Chapter 37 - Taking Control
Chapter 38 - Cat fight
Chapter 39 - Killing me softly
Chapter 40 - Justice for Blake?
Chapter 41 - Law and Order
Chapter 42 - Law and Order (2)
Chapter 43 - The End
Important Authors Note
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Nick and Jaxsons Book!
Patreon

Chapter 24 - Concert hide and seek

59.6K 1.9K 2.8K
By hannaZhrb

"We are going to a concert tonight" Romeo announced, as we walked down the schools hallways. Since our little heart-to-heart conversation on Romeos balcony, he was a lot more protective over me and refused to leave my side, when it wasn't necessary. I told him many times, that I could take care of myself and if in the case, that I was having a panic attack or would feel it approaching, I would immediately call him. But Romeo wanted to be by my side and protect me from this cruel world, as he puts it. It was kind of idiotic if you think about it. I have been through hell and back and I was a grown man, who was pretty strong and willing to fight if needed and another, just slightly taller and maybe tougher guy had to protect me? It was stupid. But also sweet.

For anybody else, it probably didn't look suspicious at all. We were friends before and now we just spend some more time together. To other people, it probably looked like, we grew to be really great friends and even Cody told me how happy he was, that his best friend and I got along so well. But for us, it was just a development in our relationship. I had noticed in those pasts couple of days, that it almost hurt, when he wasn't by my side and in my arms. I wanted to be able to hold his hand in public and share quick, but loving kisses, when he said something funny or seductive. I didn't want to hide my blush, when he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, while we sat at the lunch table.

I wanted to tell everybody, that Romeo was mine and show off my hot and loving boyfriend to the whole wide world. But that wasn't possible. Romeo was really patient about it and I think, some part of him was also not completely comfortable with coming out. Not because of what other people said or thought, no, he didn't give a single shit about that. But he didn't want to face Cody and the rest of the football team, when they would hear, that he was banging the newbie. Ok, we haven't banged yet. I mean, we haven't really made out or anything since the parking lot the other day. Sneaking around was harder than they tell you.

So we kept it a secret, but I still got paranoid from time to time. Especially, when we were all together in our little friend group, like in that moment, when he announced our trip to a concert. Romeo and I were walking slightly ahead, Amelie, Luke, Cody, Nick and Jaxson following behind us. Sometimes, Romeo forgets that we are not alone and brushes his hand against mine or says something stupid. Like right in that moment. We had talked about where we should hangout next (or more specifically, where we should have our next date, somewhere where nobody could see us and we could act like a couple) and he had looked up some locations on his phone.

He announced the idea with the concert way too loud, because Nick jumped in between us and said "Whoo a concert! Yes baby! What, when and where?" Then he turned around and yelled "Hey, guys? We are going to a concert!!" The others started to laugh and cheer as Romeo glanced over at me. "Oh shit" he mouthed to me and I mouthed "Idiot" right back at him. He chuckled as he glanced back down at his phone again.

"So? Where is this concert and when are we going?" Luke asked, as he swung his arm around my shoulders. Romeo growled slightly, as he saw the action, but quickly got himself under control, before anybody would get suspicious. He hated it, when Luke or other guys, even girls, touched me too eagerly. But I couldn't blame him. Every time another girl threw herself at him, I wanted to slap her. And I would fight any guy who just looked at Romeo the wrong way.

"Who are we even watching" Amelie asked and joined the hug. I could see Romeos grip tighten around his phone. Oh he hated that they were touching me so so much. "We are going to watch The 1975" he said, smirking at me. My eyes grew wide as well as my smile. He knew just how much I loved that band! We listen to it every time he drives me home or I drive us somewhere. He winked at me and I pressed down the blush, that so desperately wanted to make its way to my cheeks. I quickly checked, if somebody saw that little interaction, but they were all too busy chattering wether that was a good or bad idea.

"I have never heared of them" Nick said. "You have never heared of The 1975??!!" Amelie shouted in disbelieve, while Cody tried to calm everybody down. Luke was apparently on Amelie's side, while Jaxson just stood there, leaning against a locker and muttering "They are shit" over and over again. What a shitshow. Everybody was chatting, or in Amelie's case, screaming, while Romeo just looked into my eyes, like he was trying to read me. I was really excited and wanted to go, also with my friends, but spending some quality time with Romeo seemed also very appealing.

"We are going. If somebody doesnt like it, don't come. Its Friday at the Columbia. I will get the tickets, we'll drive there and have a good time, ok?" Romeo announced loudly, but just locked eye contact with me, as if that was the plan he had just for the two of us, that we now had to share with the others. Or group erupted in grumbles of oks and yays, but also grunts and eye rolling.

The bell rang and everybody made their way to class. "You coming?" Amelie asked me, as we had our next class together. "I'm going to catch up" was my reply. Amelie nodded and left me with Romeo alone. When the coast was finally clear and no students were around to see us, I quickly leaned forward and smashed my lips against Romeos. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said, pressing kisses down his jaw, as Romeo clawed onto my shoulders for support.

"You don't have to thank me, I love that band as well, you know. And I thought for a third date that would be pretty fucking perfect, right?" he smiled, pulling me into another kiss. I bit down on Romeos bottom lip, slightly pulling it forward, making him groaned into my mouth. I loved that sound so much and it took everything in me, not to get aroused in the middle of a school hallway.

"I'm sorry I had to ruin it by saying it in front of them. I honestly forgot they were there" he said.

"How can you forget somebody is right behind you?" I asked and frowned.

"When I'm with you, I forget the whole world" he said, grinning. I just had to laugh at that and Romeo joined me. I loved how cheesy we could be and find it both romantic and funny at the same time. Its just, that we didn't take everything so fucking seriously.

"Its fine, I mean, I like hanging out with them. Although I wouldn't have minded to have you all to myself" I said leaning against his chest and pressing my lips, for a quick kiss, against his. When we pulled away, Romeos face was plastered with a smile. "Don't worry. I will have you all to myself at some point on Friday" he said, before leaning in, to whisper into my ear "And I will make it all up to you". He pulled back to look at a blushing me, before turning around to walk to class. "Have fun in class babe" he said, as he walked away. I looked down at the very visible bulge, that had formed in my jeans. 

"Well fuck me" I whispered, before sighing in defeat.

-

Friday couldn't have been more welcomed at that point of the week. It had been so incredibly difficult not to just pull Romeo behind the gym and make out like crazy. I was a horny teenager with a hot hunk of a boyfriend, what do you expect from me? And I took the promise he gave me very seriously. The question was just, how the hell would I be able to convince Cody, that I would spend the night at Romeos place. We couldn't really go to my home, since nobody there was supposed to find out and it was just too risky. Fuck, I just wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend. Why did everything have to be so complicated?

Cody and I drove Amelie and Luke to the venue, which was about an hour or more away from our town. We would meet Romeo there, who insisted on driving alone, as his secret mission was to go home with me, without idiots that could cockblock us, sitting in the back. So Nick and Jaxson had to drive there separately as well. Romeos brilliant excuse for not driving the two of them up to the venue was, that he needed to get the tickets a little earlier. Well, it would have been great, if he hadn't bought the tickets online and had them as e-tickets on his phone. To my surprise, no one noticed that obvious lie, which says a lot more about my friends, than about Romeo and his shit lying skills.

We all decided to meet up in front of the security check. I was immediately greeted by the bright lights coming from the stage and the loud music of the pre-band. It was an open air venue, located on a large field and I was happy, that I decided to wear my long sleeve merch and not those thin t-shirts I usually would wear. Everybody was handing Romeo the money for their ticket and I handed him a bill as well, but he just frowned in response. Romeo leaned a little closer, so that our friends wouldn't hear what he was about to say, before basically shouting over the loud music "Babe this is still a date and my treat. Just because our friends decided to tag along, doesn't mean I don't want to treat you right. Now get that bill out of my face, before I punch Nick"

"Why would you punch Nick?" I asked a little confused.

"Well, you are my boyfriend and I care too much about you. So as I can't even say, that I would punch you, its gotta be Nick who has to deal with my anger" he said and I chuckled. Romeo really was an idiot sometimes. But he was my idiot.

We passed the security and made our way into the crowed. I was so excited, but tried not to show it too much. I wasn't a giddy schoolgirl, but seeing my favorite band could easily turn me into one. As soon, as the band entered the stage the crowd went wild. And they were rocking it. Even Jaxson seemed to enjoy himself just after a few songs, which is hard to believe, I know. We had a great time. I danced a little with Luke and Amelie and even Cody sang along to a few lyrics he knew from all of our road trips together. Nick seemed to enjoy the music as well, but actually, Nick is such an allover happy person, he would have probably also enjoyed going to a country music concert, as long as his friends were there and having a good time.

Romeo brought us some beer he bought from the bar stand at the venue. He wasn't 21 or even looked like it, but you would never say no to that boy. When the others questioned him about it, he just replied, that he has his ways of convincing people. Everybody laughed at that comment, but I knew it was true. He got me, after all, even though I didn't even know, up until then, that I was also attracted to guys. Or not really at least. That boy knew how to charm people and get what he wants.

I had the strong urge to kiss Romeo approximately every five seconds and could just barely hold back. Maybe it was the beer, but if Cody, Nick and Jaxson wouldn't have been there, I couldn't have given a single fuck, if Luke and Amelie would have found out about us. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and kiss him, like every couple here did. I wanted to thank him for this amazing gift and tell him, how great he really is. And Romeo wanted to touch me too. Or at least, be able to talk freely with me, without the fear, that the others would find out.

When the song "Love it if we made it" started to play, I let the beat roam freely through my entire body. Suddenly, two strong arms pulled me a little further away from the stage and my friends. I looked behind me, to see Romeo smirking at me. "I just wanted a little time alone with you, at least for this song" he shouted over the loud music. I looked back to see, that none of our friends had noticed and would probably not even see us when they looked in our direction.

I quickly connected our lips in a hungry kiss, that we have both been craving for days now. I cupped his neck with my hand, while the other rested on his hand, that clawed itself into my shirt to pull me closer. There was so much need and lust in that simple kiss. We pulled away, breathing heavily, our lips slightly swollen. Even though our friends couldn't see us, we quickly tried to cover up a little, just so we wouldn't get the attention we didn't want in that moment, or ever actually.

"Why this song tho?" I asked him, as I tried to get back into a conversation again, because I would have seriously let him do anything to me that day. And I also had some ideas of what I wanted to do to him. Ok stop horn dog, you are in public with your fucking friends, Jesus.

"Do you remember, when we both stopped at the same red light over a month ago? It was our second encounter, I think. You were jamming to this song, like there was nobody watching. I can still remember your red face, when you saw me in my car right next to you, watching everything. Before that, I just thought you were beautiful, but I didn't know you. You seemed angry, like the typical jock asshole. But when I saw you being who you really are, just the most amazing person I have ever known, I knew I had to make you mine... Thats why I love this song.. Because it reminds me of that feeling." Romeo confessed, his hands caressing my cheek, while the song came to an end.

I couldn't find words, for how beautiful that was. It was basically a love confession without actually saying the words: I love you. He seemed so genuine and real. For the first time, I actually understood, just how much he liked me. And that just made me like him even more. This wasn't just liking anymore, it was almost, and I mean almost, love. He just offered me his fucking soul and I didn't know how to repay him. Words could not bring out, what my heart was feeling. But I could tell him, what the rest of my body was feeling right then and there.

"I want you" I stated, looking directly into his eyes. Immediately, shock covered Romeos face, as well as arousal. "W-What?" he stuttered a little overwhelmed. I couldn't help but grin at the view of an irritated Romeo.

"You heared me. We will go to your car and make out. Right now" I said, taking his hand and leading him through the crowd.

"Yes sir" Romeo said, as he obeyed my wish and followed me eagerly. As dominant as Romeo most of the time was, I mean I had to fight for dominance sometimes, he always made sure not to pressure me. He was very careful and I think, that the idea to make out in the back of his car came from me, made him unbelievable glad and also, of course, horny. He would never admit it, but as much as he liked to be in control, he also liked to let me take over. Just sharing wasn't his thing at all.

We passed security and quickly rushed over to Romeos car. As soon as Romeo unlocked the back door, I pushed him inside, making him fall flat on his back. I quickly climbed on top of him, before shutting the door behind us. "Somebody is feel adventurous tonight" he chuckled. I grinned, before licking my lips seductively. Romeos eyes were fixated on my lips, as his hands travel to my waist. My legs straddled him, as I let my hands roam over his clothed torso. I dove down and immediately connected my lips with Romeos sweet spot. A groan escaped those plump lips and I began to suck and lick over that one special spot. Romeos right hand wandered up to my back, where his nails dug into my muscles and his other hand grabbed my ass firmly.

When I started to grind down on him, creating some friction between our jeans covered hard ons, Romeo went crazy. He pulled me down and bit down on my neck. I yelped a little, when the stinging pain hit me, but that sound turned immediately into a pretty loud moan. I was glad, that we were the only ones at that parking lot, because surly people would have heard that. When I went to grind down on him again, Romeos hand wandered up from my ass to my waist, snaked around it and turned us over with one quick and effortless move.

God bless Romeos old timer, that had the perfect backseat area, a pretty roomy one, where we both, muscular tall grown boys, could roam around as we pleased. Now I was laying on my back, Romeo hovering over me, as he yanked his jacket and shirt over his head in one smooth move, exposing his muscular abs. Jesus fuck. "Enjoying the view?" Romeo asked, as I was very visibly checking him out. I just responded by pulling him down to meet my lips again. He quickly deepened the kiss and I let him explore my mouth with his tounge. The sounds escaping the both of us were a mixture of moaning and heavy breaths, that merged together perfectly with the music coming from the concert. Romeo started massaging down on my own tongue with his and my dick twitched slightly. 

I knew that I wasn't ready to go all the way with him, but I was very eager for more than just dry fucking this time. With my hands, I started to unbuckle his belt and succeeded this time, without any trouble, while not breaking the kiss for one single second. Romeo sat up and helped me out of my long sleeve shirt, before pulling down his pants. Mine were quick to follow, leaving us in nothing but our underwear. This time, Romeo was wearing black Calvin Klein underwear. I gulped at the sight of his very visible bulge behind the thin fabric. Lets just say, that boy was hung. He dove down again and attacked my jaw and neck with lustful kisses and licks.

Slowly, he made his way to my collarbone and ran his tongue up and down my skin, which send shivers down my spine. I dug my nails into his back, enjoying every second of his doing. Romeo trailed soft kisses down my torso, until he reached me nipple. Slowly, he let the tip of his tongue circle around my right nipple, before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. I was gone. At that point, the sounds coming from my mouth were totally unintentional and uncontrollable. While his mouth focused on my right nipple, his left hand payed attention to my other, twisting and massaging it. I was a mess. My hair was all over the place and I had lust written across my face, but to be honest, I couldn't care less, because Romeo wasn't looking any better. Well, he was looking damn hot, to be precise. 

While his tongue swirled around my now red nipple, his eyes were fixated on me and the moans coming from my mouth. I gripped his cheeks, pulling him up again. Slowly and teasingly I started to suck on his tongue, as my hand wandered down his bare torso, before making a halt at his briefs. Carefully, I let my fingers slip past the waist band, as I started to cup his hard member with my hand. Romeo twitched slightly, when he felt my skin against his erection and the most beautiful moan passed his lips. 

Slowly, my fingers swirled around his dick, grabbing it, but not moving yet. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. Romeo arched his back, to get some movement going and I couldn't take it anymore, so I started to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft. "Fuck" Romeo growled, as I teasingly pumped his member, while sucking on his neck. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, while I began to increase my speed. I wanted to make him feel as good, as he always made me feel. 

I continued to suck on his neck and started to make my way down. My heart was beating so fucking fast, but I wanted to do this.. I think. Suddenly, Romeo realized, what I was trying to do and pulled me back up again by my neck, so I was looking in his eyes. Was I doing it wrong? Oh fuck I was, wasn't I? 

"Keep looking at me" Romeo instructed, cupping my cheek with his one hand, as he used his other for support. I hesitantly nodded as I kept looking in his eyes, while massaging his hard dick. When Romeos breath started to become heavier and faster with every pump, I started to move my hand faster up and down his length. We didn't break the eye contact, even when he was obviously edging closer and closer, his moans and groans filling the car and making me even harder, if that was possible at that point.

 I squeezed a little harder and ran my thumb over his already, with precum dripping tip, which made Romeo squeeze his eyes shut. I picked up my pace, before I heard the most sexy sound ever, when Romeo released himself into my hand. He pushed himself further into my hand, that was still wrapped around his cock, riding out his high before panting "Oh fuck". 

I leaned forward and locked our lips in a passionate kiss. I was feeling really giddy and couldn't help but smile against his lips. "Well, that was hot" I grinned, as I sat up to get my shirt from the floor of the car. But Romeos hand wrapped around my wrist, keeping me from getting my clothes again. 

"What are you doing? We are not finished yet" he said, pointing to my very visible hard on, that was obviously still there. I mean, I hadn't done anything about it, but honestly, I thought when Romeo was done, so was our make out session. 

"Well, I thought you didn't want to continue- I-I mean I would like to- but you don't have to, like, its totally fine I- Oop!" the last sound escaped, when Romeo suddenly grabbed under my thighs to hold onto my hips and pulled me down, so my back hit the leather seats again. Now he was face to face with my underwear-covered erection, which made me gulp. Oh shit. The way his lustful eyes peered over my bulge made my mouth water. Romeos hands ran up and down my thigh, his eyes still fixed on mine to take every minimal reaction I was giving in. Suddenly, his hands moved to my inner thigh and brushed over my scars. Impulsively I shut my legs closed, too embarrassed and scarred for him to see them yet. First, Romeo looked up with confusion, but then he remembered. 

"You will tell me to stop whenever you start to feel uncomfortable, ok?" he said as he carefully spread my legs open again. My breath hitched in my throat, when Romeo began to kiss my knee and then made his way further up. He stopped when he reached my scars and looked up at me again. I was so afraid in that moment, because I didn't want him to suddenly feel sad or angry. His forest green eyes pierced into mine, as he carefully and softly placed a kiss on my cuts. As his lips brushed over the healing skin, I hissed a little. But not because it hurt, but because nobody, not even myself, had touched me there in a very long time. Romeo peered up again, to see if he had hurt me. I took a deep breath, before nodding to signal him to continue. 

Slowly, Romeos lips connected with my thigh again, kissing my scars as if he wanted to kiss my pain away. Carefully, he started making his way further up, until he reached the hem of my underwear. I bit my lower lip, as Romeo watched me lustfully, pressing a kiss on my covered hard on. Shivers ran down my spine, as my dick twitched in excitement. I let me hand wander to his thick locks and massaged through them. Romeos fingers trailed up to my waistband and I watched him, as he painfully slowly took of my underwear. I helped a little, as I lifted my feet, but as soon as I was completely exposed to him, I spread my legs, ready for whatever he wanted to do with me. 

Romeos hand brushed from my knee carefully up to my shaft, as he let his fingers wrap around it, his eyes not leaving mine. God, it was so fucking hot! I arched my back, when Romeo teasingly brushed his thumb over the tip, before moving his hand up and down, creating a beautifully painful rhythm. Moan after moan leaving my mouth, I let my hand rest in Romeos hair, once in a while glancing down, to see his lustful eyes searching for mine. When he slightly picked up his speed, I had to squeeze my eyes, as the overwhelming feeling of his touch took control over my body. 

Suddenly, I felt his tongue swirl around my tip, as his hand softly began to pump the lower half of my dick. I gripped his hair, as he took my tip in his mouth and gently began to suck on it, his tongue still licking over the skin with every movement. "Fuck!" I exclaimed when Romeo took me in his mouth completely, not even gaging. He began to suck me harder, while his head was bobbing up and down my shaft, leaving me a moaning mess. His one hand pressed down on my hips, as I tried to arch them up, unwillingly, it was just my body reacting to his perfect movements, while his other started to massage my balls. 

The feeling of being in Romeos mouth, while he sucked and licked with no complains, eyes still fixated on me, was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. I was afraid to hurt him, but my body reacted on its own, as my grip in his curls tightened and a lustful moan escaped Romeo. The vibrations against my erection were like ecstasy, as I was getting closer and closer. 

"W-Wait Romeo, move! I- I 'm gonna fucking cum I-in your mouth s-so m-move" I said, while I tried to move him away. I didn't want him to be having to do that, but he had something different in mind, as his grip on my hip tightened, not giving me any space to move away. He started sucking faster, bobbing his head up to the tip and down to the lower half, until I couldn't hold back anymore. I released my load into his mouth with a loud moan, while Romeo kept sucking me off, his eyes enjoying the view of my reaction. 

He let me ride out my high, as he sucked every last drop out of me, swallowing my load without complains. I was panting like crazy, when Romeo crawled back up again and pressed his lips against mine. "You tase fucking amazing" he grinned, as he laid down on top of me. 

"You are crazy" I chuckled between breaths, as my hands went to cup his face. 

"Yeah... I am" he replied with a wink. 

Fuck. 

I was in love with this boy, wasn't I? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.9K 28
When Milo returns home from college for winter break, he's surprised to discover that his brother brought more than luggage and dirty laundry. Milo i...
117K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
775K 26.3K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...
522K 19.2K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...