Paper Parachute | Celebrity R...

By SavSOS_

*editing* Blake Everett, the frontman of Platinum selling pop-rock band Paper Parachute, is headed straight f... More

Part 1. 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
Part 2 . 1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24
Epilogue

19.

18.2K 378 301
By SavSOS_

"New York! How the fuck are you?" Blake yelled into his microphone as the crowd inside Madison Square Garden roared to life following the first two songs of their set. "We are Paper Parachute and we are so thrilled to be here with you tonight. I know it's Valentine's day and you could be out spreading the love with your significant others, maybe you're doing that here, but whatever the case we are so happy you decided to spend this day of love with us."

He strummed a few times on his guitar, working to tune it for the next song. "Because it is a day of love, would you guys mind if we added a new song tonight?" Blake asked

Pausing for a moment he listened for the crowds reaction, his ears were hit with a sea of cheers and screams in response.

Blair felt her ears perk up and her eyebrows furrow as Blake talked to the crowd. She hadn't known anything about them playing a new song. Excitement bubbled within her as Blake brought the microphone up to his lips again.

"Well, alright then! Thanks for bearing with us. This song is quite special to me, I wrote it recently about the girl who, I hope, will still agree to be my Valentine after I say this so publicly. Blair, uh, this one's for you."

Heat rushed to Blair's cheeks and her throat grew tight as he turned towards the side of stage where she was standing, just out of sight of the crowd, shooting her a wink before he and the boys began to play.

He'd written a song for her?

Her concern about his incredibly public admission of feelings was brushed aside, long forgotten as she moved closer, still behind the barricade, but wanting to be nearer to him.

In the mornings I was anxious It's better just to stay in bed. Didn't want to fail myself again. Running through all the options
And the endings were rolling out in front of me but I couldn't choose a thread to begin.

Blake's voice was gruff and low, the tone raspy in the way only he could pull off so well. Her skin quickly covered in goosebumps as she listened to him pour his heart out for her. To her.

She heard whispers behind her as some of his fans realized she was standing in front of them but it didn't matter, she didn't care. Her eyes clouded with tears as a few feet away the boy she was completely falling for, left her awestruck.

And I could not love cause I could not love myself. Never good enough, no that was all I'd tell myself and I was not well but I could not help myself I was giving up on living.

Blair had to reach up to wipe away the stray tear that was falling down her face as he continued to sing. His voice was beautiful and heartfelt. The stadium had quieted and his fans had filled it with lights from their cellphones as they swayed gently back and forth. She glanced around the arena, in a slight shock and overwhelmed by his gift to her. When she returned her eyes to the stage, and to Blake, she found him standing not far from her, with his eyes staring straight into hers as he sang the last verse.

And you gave me love when I could not love myself and you made me turn from the way I saw myself and you're patient, love and you help me help myself and you save me.

"Thank you." He said coughing lightly into the microphone, breaking his stare with Blair as the audience gave a thunderous applause and his tech came to fetch the acoustic guitar he'd been playing. Blair pointed to her heart hoping he got the message she wanted him to know without her being able to say the words. He smiled at her once more before returning his attention to the crowd.

Blair's heart pounded in her chest as she rushed backstage. She only had ten minutes to gather herself before she had to be onstage and sing with him following that.

She paced back and forth in the green room only stopping when Brooke burst through the door, her brown hair flying wildly behind her.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I don't know!" Blair squealed.

"It was romantic as fuck it what it was! And he just practically declared his love for you to twenty thousand people."

"I know!" Blair said grasping Brooke's hands in excitement. "What do I do? I have to sing with him now? What if his fans, like, riot?"

"They won't Blair, he literally just told them that you saved his life." Brooke promised, doing her best to calm Blair down.

"I don't know, Brooke, I think you may be underestimating the power of teenage fan girls."

"Blair, stage left." The call to stage came through her in-eat monitors and she gave a panicked Stuckey look to Brooke who only promised her quickly that everything would be okay, before heading off for the stage. "Be in my dressing room, right after this! I need you to get me looking amazing before he comes for me later!" She yelled back to the brunette who was standing with a large grin spread across her face in the hall.

"We still doing alright out there New York?" Blake paused a moment to let the crowd quiet down and to stall since Blair wasn't visible side stage yet. "I'm so glad to hear it! Right now I'm gonna ask someone to come back out for you. In case you missed her earlier she is amazingly talented and I am thrilled to reintroduce Miss Blair Andrews!"

The blonde girl walked out on stage, she moved hesitantly at first, like she was expecting the crowd to peg her with tomatoes or boos, until the impeccable volume of the crowd encapsulated her. Her eyes found Blake's, desperately needing the confidence boost and reassurance that he always provided her with. His smile was wide as he moved towards her, sweeping her into his arms and pulling her close against him. When they were as close as possible he spoke into her ear.

"I hope it was okay of me to say all of that." He said. Pulling back slightly to look at her genuine concern in his eyes.

"It was perfect, though perhaps a little romantic for your new friend, don't you think?" She promised a smirk across her face as he boasted a laugh and they took their marks for the duet.

For the three and a half minutes that followed Blair felt lost in her own world, one where only she and Blake existed and the crowd that surrounded them disappeared. She found herself completely entranced by Blake and unable to pull her eyes off of him. In that moment it was confirmed for her. She was a goner. Her heart belonged to him.

"Holy shit, you look amazing!" Blake said as Blair opened the door for him. She glanced downward and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Thanks, you clean up pretty well yourself, Everett."

Blake was dressed in a black button down, the top three buttons left undone, black jeans and boots. Blair had let Brooke talk her into a sparkly red romper with black sheer tights and heels. He'd promised her they wouldn't have to walk far and she was holding him to it.

"Grab your coat, babe." He called pulling his own on around him. She handed him her coat and he held it open while she put it on. "The car should be waiting for us down stairs."

"You gonna tell me where we're going?"

"What would be the fun in that?" He smiled, clearly enjoying her annoyance with the secrecy of his plans for them.

When they reached the car he got the door, helping her in before slipping in behind her. The ride wasn't long and she glanced around curiously trying to figure out where they would be eating.

"Which one?" She gestured to the different dining options she could see from her vantage point to which Blake only laughed and pointed upwards.

"That one."

The View restaurant was true to its name. It turned slowly, in a complete circle, three hundred and sixty degrees. Giving its guests an amazing view of New York, nearly eighty floors up, at night.

"Blake, this is beautiful." She whispered to him once they were seated. "But this is way too much. Besides, surely they have to be closing soon, it's nearly eleven we're keeping these people here."

"Blair, it's fine, I promise. They stay open late on Valentine's Day. I just may have arranged for us to be alone for this."

"You bought the whole place out? On Valentine's? Blake, what the fuck? This is too much!"

"I'll take that as a thank you and just say 'you're welcome'. I wanted to do this for you Blair. We haven't gotten much alone time and I wanted tonight to be special."

"No one's ever done anything like this for me." She said quietly, reaching across the table to slip her hand in his. "Thank you, Blake. This is amazing."

"You deserve it, B."

The waitress came and took their orders pouring them each a glass of wine. As dinner passed their conversation came easily as always, they talked about Blake's family, his mom and brothers and how they were doing. They talked about Virginia, Blair's hometown where they'd be stopping in a few short days, and they talked about the tour. How each performance had been better than the last.

As the waitress cleared their plates Blake cleared his throat.

"There's actually a reason I wanted tonight to be so special. I don't know, maybe the song I sang you tonight kind of said it best," His throat worked and he pulled his lower lip into his mouth. "You make me better Blair. You make me want to be better and you have truly helped me save myself from the path I was headed down. I've never had someone make me so happy and color my world the way you have. So I was wondering, if it was okay, if I could maybe, call you my girlfriend?"

Blair was so excited by his question she forgot to answer at first. Her hand flew to her mouth and she leaned across the table to kiss him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

Liked by PaperDex, PaperBlake, and 5,324 others
BlaireA: I guess this makes it official. Happy Valentine's Day Cutie! ❤️
PaperKace: dis cute
PaperBlake: Mine 🤤🖤
PaperRian: Get a room 🙄
PaperDex: We didn't know Blake was capable of smiling until he met you. Happy for you guys!
BrookieCookie: WE STAN

"I like that picture." Blake said as Blair slid into bed beside him and curled up against his chest. He ran his hands through her freshly blow-dried hair and she sighed happily from the contentment at the simple act of intimacy.

"I like you." She felt nervous butterflies beating in the base of her stomach as she traced shapes into the skin on his naked abdomen. They both seemed content to lay there just enjoying each other's innocent touch and nearness. But Blair had other plans.

She took a shaky breath and flipped herself over so she was straddling Blake's stomach.

"Um...Hi?" He whispered looking into her eyes with a confused excitement.

"Hi." She bit her lip and leaned forward rolling her hips against his as she laid him back against the mattress. Her hands drifted upwards and found their way into his hair, tangling in his locks and tugging gently as her lips collided against his.

Her tongue pressed into his mouth, dominating their kiss as his hands gripped tightly at her waist. She came up for air, breathless and desperate for more.

"Blair, baby, what are we doing?" Their was a tightness in his voice that matched his jawline.

"I'm giving you your present." She said with a mischievous look in her eye that stirred something within him.

"Holy shit." He muttered as she reached for the bottom of her T-shirt and tugged the fabric up and over her head.

Her breasts bounced slightly with no bra to contain them as she discarded her shirt to the floor and he felt his mounting arousal as he drank her in.

She was beautiful, in every sense of the word and he told her as much. In that moment he wanted her more than he had ever wanted anything in his entire existence. He reached for her wrists, wrapping his long fingers around them and pulling her forward until her breasts were directly in front of his face. His lips met her right and he flicked his tongue over her nipple to causing it to pebble before gently taking it into his mouth and beginning to suck. His hand massaged and tugged upon her left as he felt the wetness pool in her panties where she was sat against his torso.

Her hips rocked into his creating friction while she let her head fall backward and he slid his hand down to touch her. In only moments she was closing her eyes, gasping and moaning out his name.

"Oh God, Blake. Yes! That feels so nice." She pulled at his hair and he groaned against her alabaster skin, suddenly desperate for more contact.

He released her from his mouth and flipped them over so that she lay flat on the bed staring up at him in that innocent way she had that sought to destroy every last bit of reserve he held.

His fingers wrapped around the waistband of her shorts and he tugged both them and her panties down in one go.

The restraint it took to stifle a moan and hold himself together from simply the sight of her was damn near embarrassing. Never before had a woman had him so firmly in her clutches but he wasn't even mad about it. He had no reservations about her hold on him because she in turn belonged to him, and him alone. Her trust in him was immeasurable and it made him feel like the luckiest damn fool alive that she cared for him at all.

"Blair?"

"Hmm?" She asked.

"I need you to look at me for this." She opened her eyes and rolled her neck so that she could face him.

"I need you to tell me that you want this."

She propped herself on her elbow while using her free hand to reach up and cup his cheek.

"I want you, Blake. I—fuck. I know it's fast and probably way too soon but, I love you."

"I love you, Blair. So much. And yes, I know it's fast but I mean it. I love you. Let me show you how much."

She nodded then and he vowed to make this as painless for her as possible.

"Fuck! I don't have any condoms? Do you have one? Are you on the pill?"

"Yes, to both actually. Condom is in the top drawer of the night stand." She breathed and Blake nodded, leaning down to kiss her tenderly.

"I'm gonna try to make this good for you. If it hurts too much though you gotta tell me and we'll stop, okay? If you wanna stop at any time just say the word. Okay?" She nodded and he positioned himself between her legs.

He spread her slowly, running his fingers along her cleft and circling her clit before dipping a finger insider her. He pumped her gently for a moment adding a second finger when she was ready and beginning to scissor her open. He glanced up and saw her head thrown back, her chest heaving, as he worked to prep her. The mess she was making on his fingers a good sign that she was as ready as she'd ever be.

He freed himself from his boxers and reached across the bed, rifling through the drawer until his fingers found the small foil packet. Tearing it open with his teeth he rolled the protection over himself. He aligned his member with her entrance, sinking in to her as slow and gentle as was possible. Blair whimpered beneath him as he pressed forward inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt. Her breathing was labored and pained so he stayed still trying to give her a minute to adjust.

She felt so good, so fucking warm and tight around him, every fiber of his body telling him to move but he fought the urge, groaning and panting heavily as he waited for Blair's pained expression to soften.

"B, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He grunted.

It took her a moment but she finally breathed a reply. "No, I'm fine, baby. It just took me a second to get used to it. You can move now."

With great hesitancy he began a steady rhythm. The pace was painstakingly slow, but he was hellbent on making this as pain free and enjoyable as possible for her. He had no doubts that even at this pace he would still find his end.

She clawed her nails into his back and he rolled his hips into her. He released a moan, unable to control the urge, she just felt so fucking good wrapped around him.

Blake bent down further to kiss her, his hands everywhere as they seemed determined to touch every piece of her beautifully exposed skin.

"I love you." He whispered against her collar bone as he continued his pattern of sinking in and pulling out.

He hoped her stamina was limited as he felt the start of his orgasm begin to build near the base of his spine.

Dropping his weight against her he grinned as she moaned loudly, calling his name in a way that left him gasping and struggling to hold their pace. He wanted to slam himself into her repeatedly, he wanted her screaming his name as she came around him but he knew they would have to work up to that.

"B, I'm close." He muttered as he increased his speed slightly. She arched her back and bit her lip, her legs already shaking circled around his waist and he hoped he could hold off on his own finale to let her finish first.

"Come on, baby. Let go." He instructed, moving his hand between them and pressing his thumb against her clit. She lasted only a few more thrusts before she came. His name amid her euphoria enough to help him find his own end.

He collapsed beside her. Reaching over and pulling her into his chest stroking her hair and pressing kisses to everywhere he could reach.

"I love you, Blair."

"I love you, Blake. Thank you for being so patient with me." She said pressing her lips to his.

He didn't know how to respond. How to tell her that for her, he'd wait around forever.

Liked by BrookieCookie, PaperDex, and 542,428 others
PaperBlake: I'm not really one for long cheesy captions (or telling stadiums of people how I feel about a woman) but, this one's changed so much about me already, what's one more thing? My life's been pretty dark the past few years but you didn't care. You burst into my world with all your sunshine & colorful glory and nearly knocked me to my knees. You make me want to be better. You've stolen my whole heart, B. I hope you never give it back. Happy Valentine's Day 🖤

PaperDex: he does have a heart
PaperPage: we been knew
LanaParachute: yessss they're so cute together!!

An: so many feels

This whole story is soft AF right now

Enjoy it, it won't last forever!

What did you think of Blake's song surprise?

Song credits: Save Me — Gotye

Their v-day day?

Their first time?

Their insta posts 😍?

Vote and comment!

I love you!
Sav 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.3K 87
A tough-love story, built by insecurities, gets stronger and more passionate in the midst of the ocean. Two different hearts, two different lives, b...
22.6K 1.1K 36
A nice girl, Zurian. The meanest druglord, Bones. Psychotic delusional preachers kid, Bryson. What happens when she falls for both, not knowing anyth...
11.7K 434 51
"We shouldn't do this-- I'm leaving in a few months." "What better time to start than now." "I thought I was just a music nerd to you." "You're not...