𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄.

Bởi astoldbylani

"You trust me?" he asked, eyes turning soft once they made contact. "Maj, I-I-" "I said do you trust me, Lu... Xem Thêm

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑.
𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

92.8K 4.2K 7.8K
Bởi astoldbylani

"This is huge," I gaped, walking around. Shah had just got a warehouse a little over a week ago, a new base of operations basically. Ever since that drop, just about a month and a half ago, business been goin' crazy. Hella people buying large amounts of coke and weapons by the hundreds, just like Shah said. We were basically the suppliers supplier. Of course that came with a lot, more people had to be hired, especially for Rico. We had security for the warehouse, which was weird as hell to see, but I guess necessary.

"Yeah, we gon need the space," Kash spoke. Me and him was real cool now, due to the fact that we were the quietest of everyone, we didn't talk much, but somehow we got close. He has the same sense of humor as me so I can always count on him to laugh with me even when no one else is.

Rico was showing some guys around her area, and Syn was walking about a foot behind. She was very skeptical of all these new people being around so she was constantly on watch.

"Where's ya boy at, Luck?" Shah smirked. I rolled my eyes, trying not to smile. Ever since Miami, me and Maj had a thing goin. He ain't my boyfriend or nothing officially but he was my nigga though. When I told Ari what happened she damn near had a heart attack, she was more excited than me almost.

"That's your brother, Shaheem," I chuckled. I did check my phone to see if he texted me, he was supposed to be bringing me a chicken sandwich from Popeyes and a bitch was starving. Just when I was about to call him, he came walking in the door, bringing a smile to my face, even though he was mugging.

"Thank youuuu," I dragged, excitedly. He bent to kiss me before handing me the sandwich. "Why you look so mad?" I asked him, walking closer to him so we were touching. I noticed myself becoming really clingy with him, more so than I was with Los. I always wanted to be by him and touching him.

He just shook his head. I knew he was lying but I'd bother him about it later. The last month or so had been really interesting for us. We were friends first so I knew him, but seeing him every day and having him in my apartment all the time was growing on me. I had to get on him for leaving the seat up often and washing his own damn dishes when he was done but other than that we was good.

There was one problem though. That girl Layla must have been in love with his stank ass or something because she cannot let him go. He let me read the messages she been sending him and jit was bugging the hell out. I was trying to be good and leave it alone since we really weren't together for real but it was starting to get under my skin because she knew about me. He wasn't tryna block her because 'they were friends' but baby she clearly wanted more from you.

But he gon' see.

***

"Maj! I'm getting tired of my ass touching toilet water nigga," I gritted my teeth coming from my bathroom. We had just gotten back from the warehouse an hour ago, Shah told us about a drop we had coming up soon and gave us the breakdown for it. It wasn't for another three weeks so we were laying low till then, which I liked. We'd been busy for the last month and my trigger finger needed a nap.

"My bad," he mumbled. He still had an attitude clearly, because any other time, he would've laughed at me.

"What's the matter, pooh?" I sighed, sitting on the opposite side of the sofa from him.

"It's nothin' bae—"

"It has to be something, you not acting like yourself," I moved hair from my face and kicked my feet up.

"My pops birthday coming," he muttered. I knew he and Shah's dad passed away when he was younger, and he was raised by his maternal grandmother and his mom. I knew how he felt, around my mama's or the kid's birthdays I got really sad and wanted to be alone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I pouted, scooting closer to him. He shrugged, rubbing his hands across his hair.

"I ain't wanna bother you wit' it, Ima be straight," he spoke, making me frown.

"Semaj, you can't keep shit like that to yourself. I'on care what it is, if you not feelin' a hundred percent, you can come talk to me. That's what I'm here for. I know your daddy meant a lot to you, so I expect you to be sad, but you don't have to be sad by yourself okay?" I didn't mean to preach to him like that but I know how it felt to suffer alone, and that shit took a toll on you. I didn't want anyone I cared about to have to be alone. If I had the power to be there, I would.

He just looked at me at first. He didn't say anything, just looked. He leaned over and kissed me twice, pulling back and just looking over my face. I saw him smile a little bit and turn away from me, tryna hide it.

"Thank you, I appreciate that," he said, after another minute of us sitting in silence. 

"You don't gotta thank me, I'm here for you, aight? Don't forget," I yawned, standing up from the couch, ready to get something to eat and take my ass to sleep.

***

Later on, I was laid up in my queen size, on the phone with him. He wasn't planning on spending the night with me tonight, but he changed his mind so he was on his way back from his apartment, with his clothes. He called me to make sure I didn't fall asleep and lock him out, because I'd done it once...or twice before.

"The door open?" he asked, pulling into a space.

"No, I'll come let you in," I yawned again. I knew I really liked his ass because sleep is something I rarely forefit.

"You need to leave it open fa' me so you ain't gotta always get out yo' bed, mama," he said, making me blush. I loved when he called me that.

"I don't want nobody coming to snatch me, I will keep it locked, sir," he laughed but I was dead ass serious. Last thing I needed was to get taken right out my house and get sex trafficked or some shit because I wanted to be dumb and leave my door open.

"Well I'm comin' down yo' hallway. Bring yo' lil ass on so you can go to sleep," he replied in his usual aggressive ass tone.

"You swea' you somebody daddy," I grumbled, getting up and walking down the hall to my front door, turning the locks, pulling it open, coming face to face with him.

"Yeah, yours," he smirked, making me shake my head. He laughed and followed me back to my room after locking my door. I didn't waste no time getting back in my bed and under my thick sheets. I had the AC blasting so I could sleep better, I hate sleeping hot.

Eventually, he got in behind me, turning on my tv. He swore he needed the background noise to sleep. When I spent the night, if I cut the tv off when he fell asleep, he would wake his ass right back up. I didn't know why, but I was gonna fall asleep either way, so I had no problem with it.

"Whatcu finna put on?" I asked, turning on my other side and laying on his stomach. He put his arm around me and shrugged licking over his bottom lip.

"Prolly ESPN, why? You wanna watch sum?" he looked over at me and I nodded.

"Put on national geographic or somethin', I like them lil animal shows," I told him. He chuckled and went to Disney +, looking for one. Once he settled on one about the rainforest, he slid further into the bed.

Before the second episode I was more than halfway gone.

"Night lil mama," he mumbled, eyes glued to the screen.

"Goodnight, don't stay up all night watching this tv," I replied,

"Yes, ma'am," he chuckled and after that I drifted off comfortably.

***

1 Week Later

"Darrin shut the hell up for I pop you," I heard Ari fuss as Maj and I entered an empty Syd's. She wanted all four of us to go out to eat and his antisocial ass had to be begged.

"Hey Lucky!" I heard Kendyl call. I smiled at her and waved. She was always sweet to me when I worked here, I liked her.

"Hey best, hi Blue" Ari greeted us with a grin when I reached the table we usually sat at when we would eat here.

"Hey gorgeous," I squeezed her in a hug. "Hi Darrin," I smiled, giving him a hug too.

"Wassup witcha , Luck?" he smiled a goofy ass smile like he usually did and he dapped up Maj, and I guess that's how boys introduced themselves because they both just sat back in their seats like they knew each other or somethin.

"So bitch, we pulling up to Kendyl's 20th next weekend or no? I know she invited you," she started, sipping some of her water.

"Mhm, she text me yesterday, I was gon slide only if you were," I shrugged, flipping through the menu. Kendyl went to Harrison too, so that meant it was finna be a big ass party full of folks from high school.

"Aight, say less. Her boyfriend house real nice too—" she stopped talking abruptly, looking to the side. I felt someone looking over here too, but I ain't say nothing because I didn't give a damn who it was, but staring was one of her biggest pet peeves.

"Do she know Blue or sum? She looking hella hard," she asked me. I insatantly got irritated because I had a feeling as to who it was, and when I looked over, low and behold Layla thirsty ass was walking over to the table.

"Semaj..." I glanced at him and he just squeezed on my thigh.

"Hi Blue! Long time no see," she spoke all excited. I gave it a second and she still ain't speak to nobody else. Before I could open my mouth, Darrin opened his.

"Damn, I guess it's not three more people at this table huh?" he muttered, lip curled up.

"I only came over here to speak to one person," she smartly replied. I was way past annoyed with her ass and she had one more time before I got out of character.

"I know you see my girl sitting right here," he pointed back at me, making me smile as politely as I could manage with my blood on the verge of boiling. I really didn't get like this often, but she had been pecking at my nerves for a lil bit.

When I say this lil girl looked me right in my fuckin face and rolled her damn eyes? And opened her mouth.

"I ain't come over here to speak to her, did I?"

I started laughing. Laughing out loud. He looked over at me, eyes wide.

"You got me fucked up," I spat, causing everyone to look at me. Like I said, I never get out of character, I'm generally shy, and Ari was usually the one who would speak up but she had the right one today. She tried to speak up and I started again before she made me get up out my seat.

"You doin' a lil too much over a nigga who don't want you, sis. I was gon' let you slide, blowing his shit up all damn day every day, since I don't know you, but you just disrespected me. Over a nigga too? You getting me out my character and I don't like doing this shit but that's me. When you see him think about me. When you see us, speak to both of us because last time I checked this wasn't never yo' nigga, but he mine though, sis. Please start acting accordingly because the next time you disrespect me I'm not gon be too nice," I said, looking her dead in her face. I rolled my eyes heavy and turned back facing Ari, who was looking shocked as hell.

"Bitch, I don't know who you thought you was talkin to but I had his ass first and it ain't nothin' to take his ass back,"

"You can't. You see where he at now right? All you was giving him was pussy and he ain't stay, so what makes you think he gon come back without it?" I tilted my head to the side. My palm started itching and my leg was bouncing up and down because not one time did I call this lil hoe out her name.

I wanted to put hands on her.

Not even over Semaj either, she was jumping real stupid wit' me and I wasn't bout that shit. You wanna get slick at the mouth you can get popped in it.

She went to get smart back and I abruptly stood from my chair, so did Ari. She was gon step behind me regardless and I was the same 'bout her.

"Say sum else stupid if you want to, I will whoop yo' ass, I promise you. Matter fact, let's go outside,"

Oh shit...

"Bae chill, sit down, ma-"

"No! Yo lil friend wanna get disrespectful I can disrespect her too, right?" she asked me, punching her hand in her open palm.

I knew she was irritated, but I wasn't bout to let her fight this non-factor ass girl. Plus Layla can't fight and I ain't want her pressing charges on my girl or some dumb shit.

"If the bitch wanna fight we could!" Layla threw her hands up.

"Watch yo' fuckin mouth 'bout her, you lucky she caught it the first time," I gritted out. By the time I finished talking, Ari and Luck was both walking toward the door. Ari's boyfriend followed behind them, shaking his head.

I nudged Layla ass out my way and went out there wit' em, walking over to her tryna calm her ass down.

"Semaj, I'm not fuckin playin' wit her ass. I could care less what the fuck yall had goin' on but she called me out my name twice! Two times!" she paced back and forth in the parking lot.

"She not worth it, bae. I'll handle it, just relax," I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me. The look in her eyes was a lil scary, I ain't ever seen her ass that mad.

No cap? Shit is sexy as hell.

"If yo' hard headed ass would have blocked her when I said we wouldn't have this problem, Semaj," she clenched her jaw. I knew that was coming. I admit I probably should have listened to her but me and shorty really was cool at first, just on some friends with benefits type shit. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I knew the shit was on me and I felt bad seeing her all angry and shit, but I needed her to calm down so I could handle it without worrying she was gonna run behind me and start beating ass.

"I know, mama, I'm sorry," I wrapped both my arms around her body, pulling her closer to me. I could feel her heart beating out her chest and she was still breathing heavy as hell. "I'm gon take care of it," I whispered in her ear. "You gon relax? Take a deep breath and calm down, Sadiya," I rubbed up and down her back, mimicking what my grandma used to do for me when I would have an episode.

After a minute or two she was breathing regular and her heart was beating normally. I pulled back from her and looked over her face, she still had that same look in her eye, so I knew she was still hot.

"I'm finna go talk to her. You gon be straight?" she rolled her eyes at me and nodded, walking over to Ari and her nigga.

Almost forgot she was mad at me too.

As I made my way back in the restaurant where Layla dumbass still stood I just thought about Dia. It ain't been long but I feel a real strong sense of duty towards her like I had to protect her from everything. I knew she was more than capable of taking care of herself, obviously, but I couldn't help it and shit like that I don't too much play about.

I didn't want her fighting or getting out of character like that. Only reason I ain't stop it sooner was because I was shocked. I never heard her talk like that before, my mind wasn't moving fast enough.

I walked into the corridor between the entrance and the actual restaurant so I wouldn't disturb them people and waved her in there.  

"Before you start blowin yo hot ass breath at me just know I should have let her beat yo ass. Ion know what you thought I meant when I said I had a shorty and at this point ion give a fuck. That's mine outside and it's not no fuckin'  game when it come to mine, I'm not gon hesitate to knock yo ass out over mine," I spat out, watching her face get all sad and shit.

"Don't act like that now you was big and bad callin her out her name right? Keep that. But know next time I'm not sparin' yo ass. It bet not be no next time, matter fact," I said lowly, looking her up and down before pushing back out the door to my car.

                                             ***

We got back to my apartment and she was laying down, still mad. I ain't know what to do besides apologize and I did that.

"Dia," I called her, walking in my room. She just looked at me from her spot in the bed. "You wanna talk?"

I heard her sigh and she sat up. "Talk about what, Maj?"

"Why you still mad at me," I leaned up against the door.

"Semaj I almost beat somebody ass today because you hardheaded. I told you stop entertaining that girl because she likes you but you wanna be her friend and shit. Now she feel like she can talk to me any kinda way," she rolled her eyes. Her whole body language screamed she was mad.

"I know Sadiya, and I apologize. I ain't mean for none of that shit to happen and I know I should have listened to you. You ain't gotta worry about her, or nobody else no more, aight? I'm not checking for nobody but you. And if she ever say sum sideways 'bout you again Ima shoot her," I joked, making her laugh a little bit.

"You done being mad at me now?" I asked her, getting in the bed next to her. She sighed and nodded.

"I just don't like that feeling. I been cheated on before and been in this exact same situation where I was told she was 'just his friend' and I was tripping. When I say shit, I'm not tryna be a bitch, I know what the hell I'm talking about," she said, wrapping the blanket around me and laying her head in my lap. She loved being up under me, I know she was probably just waiting for me to come say sorry so she could do this.

"You ain't gotta worry about that wit' me. I know every nigga say that but I'm not finna get into a relationship just to go fuck somebody else, that's stupid. If I wanted to do that shit I would've stayed single," I shrugged. That cheating shit so dumb to me. If you wanna be hoe don't do it while you got somebody waiting for you at home, that's so flaw.

"I bet not. I'll beat yo' ass boy," she mumbled.

"Whatever lil girl," I laughed, cutting the T.V. on so I could take a nap.

                                                 ***

*knuck if you buck plays loudly in the background*

lol hey y'all.

let's talk. y'all think luck was overreacting? or she was justified?

they got some new workers let's hope nothing goes wrong 🙂

tell me some things y'all wanna see!

also for those of you who read kismet, it's coming i promise lol im almost done just give me a little time, thank you for being patient with me 🥺 love y'all.

till next time ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.7K 2.7K 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵? Amanda Lone was minding her business walking home from an 8-hour-s...
1.1M 35.1K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
483K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
1.5K 35 23
"Do it." I looked into his dark brown eyes, filled with tears and regret. "Pull the trigger, then I'll do the same." My hands shook in fear and regre...