Borderlands X Reader Scenario...

By Curseblood17

I haven't found any of these. I just LOVE Borderlands, I can't even explain my love. I do apologize for the... More

When you two hug
Someone walks in on a heated moment
They're cold so they want to hug for warmth
When you fall asleep against them
When you fall
Meeting one of their friends
(S)He has a nightmare
You slap his ass
You turn him on by accident
When you wake them up
When you massage him
When you sit on their lap
When (s)he sees your baby pictures
When you get injured
When (s)he tells you about Butt Stallion
When you wear a piece of his/her clothes.
Would you rather #1
When you both build a blanket fort
You slap him with The Bible
What you two like to do together
Handsome Jack ~Catch Up~
He walks in on you naked
When you suck your thumb in your sleep
When you wear a bikini
They find out you cut yourself
They say a pick-up line
Dr. Zed ~Catch Up~
Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 1
Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 2
Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ Part 3 (final)
When you take too long in the shower
When they massage you
Krieg/Gaige ~Catch Up~
Rhys ~Catch Up~
How you two celebrate holidays
When he distracts you while your reading
When she/he buys you a teddy bear
You say 'I hate you' as a joke
You ask for a piggyback ride
When their feeling lonely
When you ignore them
When you both are handcuffed together for a day
(S)He sees you punch someone
Timothy Lawrence ~Catch Up~
Moxxi ~Catch Up~
When you act in a movie
When you go blind
When you prank them
They catch you drawing them
What you love/hate about him
When you draw on them
When you take a picture of them
When they get jealous
When you sing
When you come back from a long mission
When you both wear matching shirts
When he's sick
First kiss
When they knew they had feelings for you
When you cry because of them
Scooter ~Catch Up~
When they accidently hurt you
Saying I love you for the first time
Vaughn ~Catch Up~
What they thought of you when you both first met (Part One)
What they thought of you when you both first met (Part Two)
When you dress up
Troy Calypso ~Catch Up~
Tyreen Calypso ~Catch Up~
Zane Flynt ~Catch Up~
When Claptrap says he's gonna steal you from them
~Finished~

They propose to you

3.8K 43 19
By Curseblood17

I have no ideas left for this book and I have made two new Scenario books, The Arcana x Reader Scenarios and Miraculous Ladybug Scenarios, so I'm very busy. So I thought... It's probably time to end this book. And this is probably the best scenario to end it with.

Roland:

He thought about it for a long time and he realized life is short so he should do it while he's still alive. So one day, while you were cleaning your gun, he suddenly walked over and held out a tiny box, mumbling he's too embarrassed to ask it. you were confused but when you opened the box and saw the fancy ring, put two and two together, grin before saying you would be happy to marry him.

Lilith:

It was just a simple conversation which somehow ended up about marriage. She asked if you would want to marry her and you said yes so she smirked then said cool. She wanted to leave but then she awkward asked if you also want a ring or not. You just laughed then said a ring is not needed.

Brick:

He didn't use a ring because he just got the idea when he finished beating up a dude. So when he saw you finish shooting some bandits, he asked if you would marry him. It took you a whole minute to process what just happened then smile and said yes. He grinned then gave you a big bear hug, twirling you then just carried you to the car, happy ranting on about how the wedding will look.

Mordecai:

He does not like marriages. But when he told Roland about it since it kept bothering him because he wants you as his wife/husband but he does not want the whole embarrassing marriage thing. But when Roland said if he truly loves you he would do it, Mordecai was fast out the place and searching for a ring. So when you turned and saw a ring been held infront of you, you almost slapped him out of shock and surprise then sigh and ask why he's holding a ring infront of you. He just rolled his eyes then said he's proposing. You just mumbled that's not how people propose then grin and said of course you would marry him.

Handsome Jack:

He didn't go on his knees when he asked his wife but for you? He got on his knees with the most expensive ring he could find. He might have confidence in his tone when he asked you if you will marry him, but the truth is he was very scared, scared that you will decline him. But he got so happy when you cried out a yes, he immediatly jumped up and gave you kisses all over your face then put the ring on your finger. One thing you know for sure, Jack is gonna throw the most expensive wedding in history.

Dr Zed:

You both were arguing about some medical stuff which somehow ended up with him shouting he wants to be with you forever. Both just stared at each other, confused what's going on. Suddenly he shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a ring, saying he wanted to propose differently but doesn't know how. You just laugh while holding out hand, saying this is good enough for you. After he put it on your finger, he gave you a kiss while mumbling he's sorry for arguing with you.

Axton:

You thought he would make a big deal out of it but he just asked it after you both had sex. When you said yes, he was fast to pull you to him, kissing you while saying this deserves a round two.

Maya:

You were walking when you saw flowers laying as if they want you to follow them, so you did. Either this will end up with someone trying to murder you at the end or a nice surprise. Are so happy when it was a nice surprise. On the floor layed flowers forming the words "Will you marry me?" with Maya standing behind it, holding a box with an expensive ring inside.

Zer0:

He was making various of silly faces on his helmet, enjoying your laughter with each one. When he displayed a ring on it, you were very confused. Suddenly he said a hiatus, asking you to marry him. You couldn't help but get tears in your eyes of happiness then quickly nod. He took his helmet off then gave you a kiss before putting it back on. He hugged you for the whole day, when in private taking his helmet off to give you kisses. You have never seen him this happy.

Gaige:

She was too lazy to propse with a ring and such so she just asked while you both were cuddling. You didn't care that she didn't have a ring and ask on her knee, you just grinned then said yes. She grinned back at you then gave you a kiss before continued cuddling you.

Krieg:

He began yelling about how he wants to marry you and make baby kittens and baby puppies. All you could do was stare then ask what if you don't want babies. He just yelled he will buy a baby bunny. You were so confused but then remember he asked for you to marry him so said you will marry him. Curse when he pulled you off your feet, giving you a tight hug and carry you around.

Rhys:

He asked Yvette and Vaughn, who both just granted on about the wedding and how they will help plan it, ignoring Rhys question of how he should propose. So he tried to propose but ended up saying words that don't even exist with a bright red face then he just facepalmed, shoving the box with the ring in your face. When you laughed, he got even more embarrassed then he

Moxxi:

She was nervous because you never spoke about marriage or such things before so she thought you don't like such things. When she asked you, you shrugged and said you don't think much about it. So she asked what you would say if she were to ask you to marriage. You just chuckle then gave her a kiss, saying your answer is yes then. She smiled then frowned, saying she still has to buy a ring because she was unsure if you were gonna say yes or no. You just chuckled then said you will buy him dinner later.

Scooter:

You were helping him fixing a car when you notice a box in his pocket. So you asked him about it, curious to what it is. He began stuttering then dropped his tools and went on a knee, pulling it out before opening it, showing a ring. He asked you to marry him with a few nervous stutters. You chuckle then said yes. He grinned, happy you said yes. He jumped on, kissing you then putting it on your finger. You frowned then asked how he managed to buy such a fancy ring. He sighed and said he wasted all his money he has on it. You just chuckle then gave him a kiss before continuing to help him with the broken car.

Vaughn:

He was always too busy with work or hanging out with Rhys so you knew he would not make time to ask you to marry him, so you proposed. His only reaction was awkward muttering then grinning before saying sure. You just chuckled then said he doesn't sound really excited. He just laughed, a bit embarrassed and nervous, saying he just didn't expect this.

Troy:

He watched many videos of how people propose to their lover but he found them either too cringy or embarrassing to do. You walked in the room to see him with all his focus on the video. When you asked him what he's doing, he said trying to find a way to propose to you. Then realization hit him. He quickly turned, yelling you didn't hear that. You just laughed at him so he blushed then said explained he can't find a way to ask it nor does he even have a ring. You just smile then said he doesn't need to need a ring to marry you. He gave you the biggest dorky grin you ever seen before he covered your face with kisses, saying he's so happy.

Tyreen:

You both were laying on some cliff, staring up at the stars, a bit drunk and high. Both were asking weird questions about life. You ask how it would be if you both were married. She just shrugged and said nothing different besides having to wear a ring and do a wedding. After a bit of silence, she asked if you want to test it out. You just laugh then ask if that her way of asking you to marry her. She nod so chuckle then hug her waist, saying you would like that. Both cuddle while continuing to ask weird questions about life.

Zane:

Both were drunk. He was laying on the bar counter, you just sitting on the bar chair, when he suddenly began giggling. So you asked what the fuck he's giggling about. He said he's thinking about the wedding. When you reminded him he hasn't proposed, he quickly sat up, almost falling off the counter so had to push him to keep him balanced. He leaned to your face making your foreheads knock together before he asked if you want to marry him. When you nod, he grinned then fell off the counter before he got up, yelling he's fine before he quickly kissed you, already working on taking your pants/skirt off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 378 25
Y/N L/N had a not so normal life, he lost his parents, his ex-girlfriend cheated on him, and he was hoping for a new life away from this hell. One d...
13.1K 336 30
*Discontinued* Months after the war against Gaia and the seven finally sending her to sleep, the gods must face consequences for their actions. While...
4.8K 39 16
Ryker is a very powerful high-ranking hyperion soldier and the son of Handsome Jack and will do anything to help him take pandora, But that starts to...
8.2K 68 17
All Characters accept the character I added belong to Gearbox. Story Cover picture doesn't belong to me either. Samuel Grayson didn't known where to...