Porn Star

By SpreadTheSpiff

Let me put your mind to rest I'm nothing like that other guy Ima put yo ass to bed, just call me a lullaby Be... More

Get Ya Money $$
Remember Me
Vixen
Loyal
Fan Of A Fan
Songs On 12 Play
Dive In
No Bullshit
Jupiter Love
Future Baby Mama
Bad Decisions
Testimony
Intermission
nEXt
Obsessed
Houstalantavegas
Mother's Day
D.D
Thinking Out Loud
Small Bump
Tell The Truth
Sugar
Please Don't Go
Chill
Confessions
Confessions Part Two
No Love
Hard Times
Angel
I Bet
Ah Yeah
Hold Tight
Benediction
Wait a Minute
Epilogue
Reunion Special
PAUSE

Panty Droppa

107K 1.6K 698
By SpreadTheSpiff

D e v y n .

                   I bit down on my bottom lip as he placed his hands around my waist. Our bodies moved in sync to the rhythm of the music blasting through the speakers. The colorful lights that flickered above us illuminated his beautiful features. Each tattoo that covered his golden brown skin hypnotized me. He was attractive, and the gold pieces covering his teeth were like the icing on the cake. 

                  "You gon' let a nigga take ya back to tha hotel baybeh?" He whispered in my ear as I continued to grind my hips against him.

                                   I damn near fainted at the sound of his voice. His accent sent chills down my body. I studied his face, wishing he'd take those damn sunglasses off. Who wears sunglasses in a dimly lit room? I licked my lips before nodding. 

                                      He smirked and led me out of the club and to his black 2014 Range Rover. He opened the door for me and made his way over to the driver's side. I buckled my seat belt and pulled out my phone from my Michael Kors handbag. I sent a text to my best friend, Olivia, telling her I was leaving. She sent me a wink and a bunch of tongue and water drop emojis. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly.

-

                                            "You wan' som' to drank?" He asked after tossing his keys onto the coffee table. I shook my head no and took off my high heels. 

                                                          It was a bit awkward as I looked around the nicely decorated hotel room. I wasn't used to conversation and all that stuff before a one night stand. Usually, I meet a guy, he takes me to the hotel, we fuck, and the next morning I leave and go about my business. This was a first. 

                                                      "You good baybeh? You ain't scared right?" He shot me a playful smirk. 

                                                                   I laughed, like one of those obnoxious mean girls in a movie. "Boy, please. Trust me, I ain't scared." I flipped my bangs out of my eyes and looked him over. He still had those stupid sunglasses on his face. 

                                                                "A'ight whatever you say ma." He pulled me closer to him. "I've been told I rupture cervices sooo-" 

                                                               My head tilted back as I laughed harder than I have in a long time. My stomach tightened and my eyes watered at the intensity of my laugh. "Oh.. My.. God.." I gasped. "You need to find your chill." I wiped at my eyes and then reached up to take his shades off. "There isn't any sun in this room." I said as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "And, you should never wear these again. You're face is really attractive." 

                                                                He chuckled. "Thanks beautiful." He leaned down to press his lips against my neck. He picked me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He led me into the bedroom and pushed me up against the wall. I unwrapped my legs from around him and placed my feet back onto the ground. I helped him pull off his shirt and he helped me out of my black dress. 

                                                              "I like to take charge." I bit down on my lip as I pulled him over to the bed and watched him lay back. I seductively climbed on top of him and trailed kisses down his soft, tattooed chest. I raised an eyebrow at the curvaceous woman painted on his chest. I smirked and trailed my tongue along her exposed nipple. I watched him close his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip while I slid on the condom for him. Safe sex is great sex kids, remember that. 

                                                                  I positioned myself above his hardened member and eased him inside of me. I gasped as his large erection filled me completely. His hands instinctively found my waist and he held on tight as I began to rotate my hips. I placed my hands on his chest and arched my back slightly to move up and down easier. 

                                                                              The room was filled with my moans and his grunts. It got to the point where his mouth was slightly ajar and he only hummed in pleasure. 

A u g u s t . 

                                  "Oomph." I grunted as I pulled out and came into the condom. She collapsed onto the bed beside me and stared up at the ceiling. 

                                                 "Damn." She said between pants. I smirked and peeled the condom off. I stood up and tossed it into the trashcan. I pulled on some boxers and opened the mini fridge to get a bottle of water. 

                                           "You need me ta call'a cab for ya?" I asked after gulping down more than half of the water. 

                                           She shook her head. "I already did." She stood and grabbed her dress and panties from off the floor. 

                                                 I nodded. "You wan' exchange numbers?" I asked, sitting on the bed and unlocking my phone. 

                                                                   "Not really." She said sliding back into her dress. 

                                                                She was different. 

                                                                                           "The sex was great." She said as she grabbed her handbag and her cell phone. "I'll remember you...." She trailed off... 

                                                        I chuckled. "August. August Alsina." I filled in for her.

                                                                     "August Alsina... That's a unique name." She complimented. "It was nice riding you Mr.Alsina." She winked and left the hotel room after that.

                                                                             Damn. 

                                               Som' bout this girl was different man. She rode a nigga like ha life depended on it. She did shit to me that ain't no otha girl done before. I wouldn't mind fucking with her again. If only I had gotten ha number, or even ha name. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

VOTE 

COMMENT 

ADD TO YA LIBRARY 

Okaaay, I'm gonna attempt to write an August Alsina fan fiction. Hopefully y'all like it >.> I'm trying to be unique and not all thinkable and cliche you know ? So , hopefully I can provide something new and fresh for y'all to read ( : 

PLEASE , leave feedback and let me know how y'all like the first chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 10.6K 59
We use to lay up and then stay up Have sex and then blow dank I shouldn't have played no games with you, just levelled up my rank Last time I saw you...
23.4K 820 35
Hey my name is Makiya mone Alsina. I 'm 14 year's old and I love to dance an sing. and my mother is drunk and my sister is a prostitute a, and I don...
245K 7.7K 37
What is love when push comes a shove You should've never stayed You knew your heart would get played He the best at shooting three's But love isn't...
55K 1.3K 30
I said I was over him. I said that was it. It wasn't. I can't forget him, he's replaying over and over in my mind. His music, his shows. I can smell...