The Mafia And His Queen

By Miss-Lynn

• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... More

Before You Read - 🖤
Chapter 1 - 🖤
Chapter 2 - 🖤
Chapter 3 - 🖤
Chapter 4 - 🖤
Chapter 5 - 🖤
Chapter 6 - 🖤
Chapter 7 - 🖤
Chapter 8 - 🖤
Chapter 10 - 🖤
Chapter 11 - 🖤
Chapter 12 - 🖤
Chapter 13 - 🖤
Chapter 14 - 🖤
Chapter 15 - 🖤
Chapter 16 - 🖤
Chapter 17 - 🖤
Chapter 18 - 🖤
Chapter 19 - 🖤
Chapter 20 - 🖤
Chapter 21 - 🖤
Chapter 22 - 🖤
Chapter 23 - 🖤
Chapter 24 - 🖤
Chapter 25 - 🖤
Chapter 26 - 🖤
Chapter 27 - 🖤
Chapter 28 - 🖤
Chapter 29 - 🖤
Chapter 30 - 🖤
Chapter 31 - 🖤
Chapter 32 - 🖤
Chapter 33 - 🖤
Chapter 34 - 🖤
Chapter 35 - 🖤
Chapter 36 - 🖤
Chapter 37 - 🖤
Chapter 38 - 🖤
Chapter 39 - 🖤
Chapter 40 - 🖤
Chapter 41 - 🖤
Chapter 42 - 🖤
Chapter 43 - 🖤
Chapter 44 - 🖤
Chapter 45 - 🖤
Chapter 46 - 🖤
Chapter 47 - 🖤
Chapter 48 - 🖤
Chapter 49 - 🖤
Chapter 50 - 🖤
Chapter 51 - 🖤
Chapter 52 - 🖤
Chapter 53 - 🖤
Chapter 54 - 🖤
Chapter 55 - 🖤
Chapter 56 - 🖤
Chapter 57 - 🖤
Chapter 58 - 🖤
Chapter 59 - 🖤
Chapter 60 - 🖤
Chapter 61 - 🖤
Chapter 62 - 🖤
Chapter 63 - 🖤
Chapter 64 - 🖤
Chapter 65 - 🖤
Chapter 66 - 🖤
Chapter 67 - 🖤
Chapter 68 - 🖤
Chapter 69 - 🖤
Chapter 70 - 🖤
Bonus Chapter - 🖤
New Book Announcement - 🖤

Chapter 9 - 🖤

160K 3.9K 5.8K
By Miss-Lynn

•Damon's POV ~

I was about to text Roxie again since she hadn't responded to my text. She just read it and ignored my message. She ignored my fucking message.

Just as I was typing in another text, I heard the sound of high heels connecting with the pavement. I look up and my jaw drops at the sight in front of me.

Holy fuck... Can this woman get any sexier?

She's wearing a tight red dress that shows off her curves perfectly. Her hair is wavy in loose curls that bounce with every step she takes.

She stops in front of me with a nervous expression on her face. She then looks up and I stare straight into her beautiful emerald green eyes that have a glossy touch to them as the moonlight shines on them.

I gently grab her hand and place the bouquet of roses in it. She admires them for a moment before smiling and thanking me.

I place my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me, wanting to feel her body against mine. She rests her free hand on my arm as she tightly holds onto the bouquet with her other, not wanting to drop it. Her scent fills my lungs and I resist the urge to bury my face in the crook of her neck.

She smells like coconut and something else that I can't quite place. It's very faint... maybe Jasmine? Whatever it is, the two scents blend well together.

It's getting harder to control myself. I just want to take her right here in this damn parking lot over the hood of my car. Sadly, I can't do that yet. I may be turned on by her right now but I'm not an animal.

"What are you doing to me, il mio amore?" I ask in a whisper as my lips graze her ear gently.

Her breathing is heavy and her grip on my arm tightens as I begin to place small kisses all over her neck. She releases a quiet moan when I kiss her just where her pulse is and I smirk against her neck, now knowing where her weak spot is.

Placing one last kiss there, I pull back and she pouts her lips. I have to stop myself from leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Don't look at me like that or we won't make it to dinner." I tell her before helping her into the car and getting in after, driving to the restaurant.

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

As I walk into the big and fancy restaurant with Damon's arm around my waist, I catch people staring at us. My brows furrow and I decide to just ignore them.

A waitress immediately walks up to us with a huge smile on her face. She eyes me up and down before turning her full attention to Damon and speaking to him in a seductive tone, "Hello, Mr. Knight. How are you this evening?"

For some reason, the way that she was talking to and looking at him made my stomach turn. It's as if she wants to jump his bones right here in front of all these people while they sit back and watch.

Was I jealous? No, I can't be. It's not like he's my boyfriend. This is only one date and then we'll never go out again. I didn't even have a choice in this date. I'm only here for the free food.

So then why do I feel so funny? Oh, I know. It's because this is the first date that I've ever been on and it seems like our waitress is coming onto the man who invited me to dinner with no shame at all.

Whether I had a choice in the date or not, I don't want our waitress to ruin my free food mood later when she decides to take my date into a bathroom stall so they could fuck.

I move in closer to Damon's side and place my left hand over his chest while I lay my head against his shoulder. That action causes the waitress to snap her eyes toward me.

Damon gently squeezes my waist and answers her question, "We're doing great. Now, is my regular table ready?"

She looks back to Damon and smiles again with a nod of her head, "Yes, sir. Please follow me."

She grabs two menus and walks ahead of us, swaying her hips a little too much. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and laugh. At least she got a menu for me too.

When we get to the table on a private floor which is way up high in the sky, Damon pulls out my chair for me. I smile in appreciation and say thank you before sitting down. He sits in the seat across from me. The table is beside a floor-to-ceiling glass window with a beautiful view of the entire city lit up.

The waitress tosses my menu in front of me and places Damon's menu gently in front of him. I don't say anything to her. I just grab the menu and look up to see that Damon is staring at me, making me quickly look down at the menu in my hands.

"What can I get you to drink, sir?" She asks as she leans in a little bit closer to Damon.

He completely ignores the question that she asked him and he asks me himself, "What do you want to drink?"

I bite down on my lip and reply, "Just a water for now."

He nods and looks at the waitress, "Two glasses of water for right now."

She leaves to go get the waters while we sit in silence for a few seconds, looking through the menus. The waitress soon comes back and releases my water before it even touches the table, causing some to spill out of the glass.

I raise an eyebrow and look at her as she places Damon's glass neatly in front of him. He's looking down at his menu so he doesn't notice which causes her to smirk at me as if she won a damn prize.

I can be nice when I want to be but if people start pissing me off, I'll turn into a bitch real quick. Let me just say... this waitress is really starting to piss me off.

"Are you ready to order, sir?" She asks him with a flirtatious smile playing on her face.

"You order first, il mio amore." He says as he looks up at me.

I don't know why, but my heart bounces in my rib cage like a ping pong ball every time he calls me that. The look on the waitress's face when she heard him call me that is definitely a plus one for tonight.

I look the at menu one more time before ordering, "I'll have the steak well done, fries, chicken strips, butterfly shrimp, and a side of broccoli with cheese."

I glance up when I'm done ordering and see Damon watching me with an amused smirk on his face. Then I look at the waitress who is looking back at me with wide eyes.

She pulls herself together and clears her throat before asking me in disgust, "Don't you want to order a salad instead?"

I could tell that Damon was about to say something but I spoke up before he could, "No, I don't. If I wanted an empty stomach and to be scrawny as hell, I wouldn't have come to a restaurant. I would've stayed at home and eaten lettuce."

I knew she was mad by the way she gripped her pen tightly but I didn't care. People come to restaurants to eat. I don't understand how anyone would spend eighty dollars on lettuce and tomatoes. I'm not going to starve myself just because eating grass makes me look more like a lady whatever the hell that means.

She turns her attention back to Damon who still has an amused expression on his face.

Never taking his eyes off of me, he tells her with a wave of his hand, "I'll have the same thing that she's having. Bring us a bottle of your finest wine too."

The waitress nods her head and leaves. I hold my breath, waiting for him to say something. When he just sits there with a huge grin plastered on his face, I exhale and ask, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shakes his head with a light shrug of his shoulder, "Nothing."

"Did you think I was going to order a salad and starve while you eat something better than me?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

He grins once again and leaned forwards, "Oh, baby. I doubt anything would taste better than you."

His eyes roam over my body and I cough behind my hand, crossing my legs while shifting in my seat, "That's not what I meant."

Damon lets out a deep chuckle and leans back in his chair, "I know, amore."

The waitress comes back with our food and wine but before she leaves, she decides to do something bold. She grabs Damon's napkin, unfolds it, and places it in his lap. She doesn't stop there though. She continues to lean forward to where her breasts were practically shoved in his face. Then she pats her hand down over his pants.

Without thinking, I grab my wine glass, stand up, pull her away from him and pour the drink all over her white uniform. It instantly causes a huge red stain and she jumps back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yells, grabbing the attention of a few employees and customers.

I throw a hand over my mouth dramatically and respond, "Oh, I'm so sorry! You looked a bit thirsty. Here... let me help you."

I grab my napkin from the table and dab at her chest a few times, causing her to stumble backward. She pushes my hands away and glares at me, "Stop, you're making it worse you bitch!"

Bitch? Okay, if she wants to play that game.

I release a sigh with a frown on my face, "I'm sorry. Look at the bright side. At least now you'll get a new uniform. Preferably one that fits and doesn't make you look like a slut."

She gasps and was about to say something else when Damon's deep voice spoke up from behind me, "Apologize to her right now."

I watch as the waitresses face breaks into a huge smile so I could only assume he was talking to me. When I turn around, he isn't looking at me. He's glaring daggers past me and toward the waitress. If looks could kill, she'd be dead one hundred times over by now.

I look at her face and see how her eyes flicker up to Damon. Her smile disappears when she realizes that he's talking to her. She angrily points her manicured finger at me, "She's the one who spilled her drink all over me."

"I don't care. You were acting like a bitch towards her the entire night and to top it all off, you disrespected me in front of my date by touching me without my permission." He tells her, his voice laced with venom.

A woman comes running up to us with shock and confusion all over her face, "Is everything okay here, Mr. Knight?"

"No, I want her fired. She's been disrespectful towards me and my date since the moment we arrived." He responds coldly, leaving no room for argument.

The woman doesn't question him any further. She turns toward the waitress and speaks with no emotion, "You're fired, effective immediately. I don't want to see you here again. I'll send your check to you tomorrow."

The waitress became speechless with wide eyes before glaring at me once more and turning on her heels, walking away.

The woman turns to us and apologizes, "I'm terribly sorry on her behalf, Mr. Knight. Please allow me to serve your meal on the house tonight. I'll send you a new waitress in a few moments to check if you need anything."

Damon nods and she walks away. I turn to look at him and chuckle nervously while playing with my fingers, "I thought you were telling me to apologize to her."

He grabs my chin gently and lifts my face before kissing my forehead, "I would never tell you to apologize to anyone, amore."

During the rest of the night, we had a good time talking and laughing. After dinner, we walked around the park for a bit. Everything felt so natural with him. He teased me a bit whenever he made me blush. I love the feeling I get in my chest when I'm with him.

After he pulls into the parking space, I quickly say goodbye, unbuckle my seatbelt and get out. I walk around the car to make my way upstairs when his hand grabs my waist and pulls me back into his chest.

Damon's scent surrounds my body, making me relax against him. He wraps his other arm around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You were just going to say goodnight and leave me? Not even a goodnight kiss?" He asks, his voice feigning sadness.

I turn around in his arms to see his bottom lip pouted slightly. I laugh and kiss him on the cheek. He groans and says, "Come on. I'll walk you to your door."

"No!" I immediately say before he could move.

He looks down at me in confusion before saying, "Il mio amore, it's late. I'm not going to just let you walk to your door alone."

I shake my head at him, "Nothing's going to happen. I'll be okay."

He gives me a look that says, I don't care what you say. I'm walking you to your door and that's final.

I sigh and check the time. It's almost midnight so that means Lily would be asleep since her bedtime is at eight-thirty. I look at Damon and nod, knowing I wouldn't win against him.

He walks with me to my apartment door. I unlock it and walk inside. The lights are off except for the television, causing a bit of light to shine through the otherwise dark apartment. I turn around to say goodbye but to my surprise, he walks in, causing me to take two steps back. He closes the door behind him and walks closer to me.

I gulp as he raises his hand to my cheek and before he could touch me, I duck and dash into the kitchen. I don't know why I did that. Maybe it's because I know that he's in the same place as Lily so I want him gone.

I don't want to sound rude though. I place the bouquet of roses that he gave me earlier on the counter. Then I walk over to the fridge and open it.

"Are you thirsty?" I ask him while pulling out two water bottles. I close the fridge and turn around, jumping a little bit at how close he is to me again and causing me to drop the water bottles.

He grabs me by the waist again and pins me between him and the counter, pushing all of his body against mine. He then puts both hands on either side of me, trapping me from escaping.

I swallow nervously as I stare into his eyes. He glances down at my lips and I look down. He grabs my chin and lifts my head again as he leans down, leaving only an inch between our lips.

My heart pounds furiously in my chest and I can't help but stand on my toes to kiss him gently. He kisses me back immediately, grabbing my waist with both hands and lifting me on the counter.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he stands in between my legs and grips my thighs. He moves his face down to my neck and starts kissing, nibbling, and sucking. I let out a moan and close my eyes, tilting my head to give him better access.

He was about to pull back but I held his head tightly against my neck. He chuckles before gently biting my neck, causing me to arch my back.

"It feels so good, Damon. Please don't stop." I plead in a whisper while wrapping my legs around his waist and holding onto him tighter.

He began sucking even harder which made me let out a few more quiet moans. His hands roam up and down my body freely but they never once touch my breasts or travel in between my legs.

As he continues attacking my neck like a wild ravenous animal, a small voice suddenly speaks up, causing my eyes to snap open, "Mama?"

♾♾♾♾

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 5.6K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
227K 8.9K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series spin-off (Read "The Four" book series first!) Warning: Mature (18+) content! "So then f*ck me like you hate me," I...
190K 3.3K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
749K 6.7K 11
Completed ✔ Highest Ranks 1st in Revenge 1st in Forced 1st in Luciana 1st in Liliana 1st in Cruel 1st in Possessive 2nd in Ryan 1st in Regret "P-pl...