Foul | Park Jimin

By unbelibubblebangtann

"Ms. Kim, please tell me you did not just have an affair on campus..." "Have a what?" "Ms. Kim, don't play du... More

VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS NOW
p i l o t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
t h a n k s g i v i n g s p e c i a l
e i g h t
n i n e
s p e c i a l c h a p t e r (9)
t e n
c h r i s t m a s s p e c i a l (1)
c h r i s t m a s s p e c i a l (2)
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
Update (Hiatus) [ended]
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
j u n e 1 3 s p e c i a l
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
j i m i n ' s b i r t h d a y s p e c i a l
o n e y e a r a n n i v e r s a r y
h a l l o w e e n s p e c i a l
t h i r t y o n e
new cover?

e i g h t e e n

1.3K 74 17
By unbelibubblebangtann

I bite my lip in an anxious fit... what could Jin possibly ask from me........

His words repeat in my head like a broken record.... I won't make it easy.... I won't make it easy....... gosh Mirae! Stop overthinking!! It's just a truth, if it's something you're uncomfortable talking about with these guys... you can always lie, right?

My foot taps uncontrollably against the floor and I look around as the tension builds amongst the group.

Jin locks eyes with me and takes a prolonged gasp of air...

"Do you think I'm cute?" The boy puffs out his bottom lip and cups his face between his own two hands. Yup, this one has had too much to drink.

I exhale in relief at Jin's silly question and I don't fail to notice the tension fall from the shoulders of the boys around us. Jungkook even goes out of his way to melt into the backing of the couch and Yoongi mutters a silent "aish.." we were all obviously expecting something else.

I flash Jin a big smile and cup my own face, mimicking his aegyo. "Of course Jin, you're very cute~!" I coo, flattering the boisterous boy. He giggles and drops his hands, I do so as well and we exchange silly glances.

I realize that it's my turn to spin the bottle since it had landed on me from Jin's spin so I reach over and do so. Nothing bad could happen as long as I don't spin myself, right? I'll be fine.

The bottle revolves momentarily until it slows down and reaches a stop... on...

Me.

My breath quickens, did this mean I had to take a shot?? Holy... no! I don't want to drink! "Do I have to take a drink?" I ask to no one in particular, obviously panicked and in a frantic state of mind.

"Yes""No" two voices immediately reply in synchronization.

"No." Jungkook emphasizes, waving Jimin's response, "You don't have to Mirae, we'll respect that you don't want to drink so we won't force you, right Jimin?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Does anyone have an alternative?" He asks, ignoring Jungkook's call for confirmation.

There's a moment of silence as everyone thinks and then Taehyung sits up with an idea, "What if you spin the bottle again and let whoever it falls on ask you a truth or dare?" He suggests fondly.

"Are you sure that's fair?" I hesitantly ask, twiddling my thumbs and looking down.. this definitely was NOT my scene, god Mirae, why do you always have to be so awkward.

"Of course it is, we're doing this for fun and we're not going to make you uncomfortable." Jungkook comforts, sending me a small smile. That alone is enough for me to get back into the mood of the game so I look up and send the boy a teasing smile. I lean over and spin the bottle again. It spins and spins until finally, it lands on Jungkook. I exhale in relief, glad to know that it didn't land on someone I would be nervous to receive a Truth or Dare from.

"Truth or dare?" Jungkook asks, sending me a mischievous smile. The man had something planned either way... by the looks of his expression, it was nothing good.

"Truth." I simply reply, Jungkook's eyes sparkle and the silly boy giggles momentarily, "What color underwear are you wearing?" He asks, obviously playing with my innocence. That was an elementary question, Freshmen ask that kind of question in truth or dare and well... I was only a Junior either way.

Jungkook knew that I had never been in a situation like this before and he was obviously playing with my emotions, but still, it made me blush a bit.

I guy asking you what color your underwear was? Gosh, that could go in so many different directions, luckily Jungkook chose the silly route.

I laugh alongside Jungkook and playfully reply with "You play this game like kid Jungkook."

He flashes me a silly smile and I don't waste another second to undo the knot on my sweatpants.

"Woah!" Jungkook squeals, throwing his hands up in shock, "Are you going to show us?"

Jin chokes on his soda from the other side of the table and Taehyung reaches over to pat his back. My face blushes bright red as I observe the curious and confused expressions on the boys faces.

"What?!" I squeak unexpectedly, "Uh— no! I just forgot!!" I defend plainly, Jungkook giggles obviously noticing the state of distress that I was in.

I lift the hem of my sweatpants slightly before immediately tying them back up and bluntly responding to Jungkook's question, "Black."

There's awkward silence from the boys as they process the information and try to figure out what to to with it. Jungkook mischievously giggles, knowing very well that he created the awkward tension, as he reaches over and spins the bottle.

The bottle slows down and at the pace it was going... god!

"Fuck this!" I yell randomly, sitting up and gaining everyone's attention, "If I have to answer a third truth in a row I'm going to leave!"

The bottle stops and lands on Jimin. The boys laugh at my unnecessary outrage and I lean back into the couch in slight embarrassment.

"Truth or dare, hyung?" Jungkook asks coolly, looking over to Mr. Park.

"Dare." Is the man's simple response.

"Strip off a piece of cl—" Jungkook cuts himself short as he sees Jimin lean down to his feet. "Yah!" Jungkook stops his hyung and Jimin looks up in slight confusion, "strip off a piece of fabric from your body," Jungkook modifies his original statement, "That means no shoes, hyung."

I observe the ordeal in silence as does everyone else. Jimin shoots his younger friend an annoyed expression but doesn't hesitate to pull of his shirt. My eyebrows unwillingly rise at the sight...

Holy... HOLY. ABS. My eyes replay the whole moment in slow motion, I capture every second of it. From the man reaching over his back to him pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his toned chest first and then his abs with his friends screaming and hyping him up as he did so.

Jimin rolls up his shirt and throws it to the side.

Unexpectedly, the shirt hits my face. I hear a snort and several laughs emerge from the group but I can't see their reaction.... my view is covered by Jimin's shirt.

I reach up to my face and snatch the shirt off to open my view, only to see the group rolling around on the couch in laughter and Jimin sitting there next to me with his eyes wide open in shock, trying to contain his laughter.

I ball up the shirt I'm slow motion making angry eye contact with the older guy. I don't waste another second to lean over and repeatedly hit the mature half naked man with his own shirt, cueing the laughter of his friends to intensify.

a/n
Word Count: 1151
Here is an update! Hope you liked it <3

You guys don't have to worry about this story ending anytime soon, I have a million different plans for it and several different situations to get poor Mirae into

Its 7:30pm on May 3rd (2020) as I post this now and I'm currently thinking about how if quarantine never happened I would be seeing BTS perform live right this second...

Note for everyone anticipating updates: this story will not be updated for at LEAST another week as I am in the midst of final exams/studying for final exams and I really really need excellent grades to finish off this year. Please be patient with me as I am about to go through a whole month of stress...

Foul is currently trending at #16 under the freaking "bts" TAG! Holy—

Do you guys see that? It's trending alongside stories with with thousands/millions of views and above some of my personal favorite stories like "honey bunny" ...this is so insanely cool and I have to hold back tears... this story trending at "16" under the "bts" tag was only possible because you guys saw the value in my story. Thank you for the immense amount of support, we hit 3k yesterday and currently we have 3.91k, no doubt by the next time I check my wattpad, we'll have 4k, thank you in advanced for that and thank you for giving me happiness when seeing my story trending... I thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart... <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 70.9K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
217K 8.6K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
132K 6.3K 32
"And It All Started With A Drunk Text..." A blind date is easy, right? But see things turn when a drunk Y/N texts her date something she shouldn't h...
143K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...