Playing Favorites

By nelpaulson

One of those Sarah Paulson and student romances 😉 *unedited* I will be slowly but surely editing and probab... More

First Day of Senior Year
Always Accept Free Food
Happy Pills
HOMOSEXUALS
Milk
A Great Fuckin Morning
Post Milk Lovin
Pumpkin Spice
Not Playing These Games
Mine
Time Warp
Mailbox
Mashed Potatoes
Thankful For You
It Wasn't Real
Just Keep Driving
Waffles
Older Blond
Blanket & Sarah
Forgive Me
Unknown Number
Gash
Oh.. hi
Rose Gold
Clean
Christmas Eve
Magic Kingdom PT. 1
Magic Kingdom PT. 2
Hurt
Sunshine
New Year
Detention Slip
Just Try
Announcement
Therapy
Note for Yall
Control
Her Smile
We're Not Moving
A Drive
Sky
Roller Coaster
A/N Suprise!
I'll Be Okay
Sunset
Belt
Graduation
The End
New Story Announcement

College Visit

1.7K 60 2
By nelpaulson

Its a gorgeous campus and it just makes me even more excited. I can't believe this'll be my home in a few months. I officially accepted my spot and scholarship yesterday. It's really happening.

"What'd you think?" Sarah asks after we finish our tour.

"I love it!" I squeeze her hand.

"I want to go show you that house I was looking at online."

"We can another day. I'm starving." I pull her to the car and kiss her neck.

We're one of the few cars in the parking lot since everyone is on spring break. "Stop, come on." She moves and opens the passenger door for me.

We start our short drive back to Sarah's parent's and she moves her right hand to rest on my knee. I love when she puts her hand on my leg when she drives.

"Things are really falling into place aren't they?" She smiles.

"Yeah, they are."

---

The next few weeks are stressful. I feel like I'm going to have a complete breakdown or my head is going to explode. Finals started this morning and I've been studying all weekend. Sarah's final isn't awful but it's a lot more than I anticipated. I just have to get through this week and then its over. Then in three weeks I walk across the stage for my diploma.

~~~~~
Short and sweet bc it's just a little filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 2.4K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
17.3K 116 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
36.1K 1.8K 90
teacher x student