Once in a Blue Moon

By xXTashaEatsHeartsXx

A typical teenage girl gets sucked into a mystical world full of danger, drama, and romance- threatening to r... More

Once in a Blue Moon- New Chapters
Once in a Blue Moon- Chapter 4 (reform)
Chapter 5 (Reform)
Once in a Blue Moon-Chapter 6 (revised)
Once in a Blue Mooon chapter 8 (revised)
Once in a Blue Moon Cahpter 9
Once in a Blue Moon chapter 10
Once in a Blue Moon chapter 11
Once in a Blue Moon chapters 12 and 13
Once in a Blue Moon- Cahpter 14
Once in a Blue Moon- chapters 15 and 16
I'm not sure what's going on
Once in a Blue Moon- chapter 17
Once in a Blue Moon- chapter 18
Once in a Blue Moon- chapter 19
Once in a Blue Moon- chapter 20
Once in a Blue Moon- cahpter 21, THE END

Once in a Blue Moon chapter 7 (revised)

83 0 0
By xXTashaEatsHeartsXx

Chapter 7- Maggie

        I woke up the next day, September seventeenth, my birthday, to Zean throwing all of my belongings in duffle bags. I sat up.

        "Happy birthday."

        "What are you doing?" I demanded.

        "We're moving."

        "Who? Why?"

        "The whole pack and all of the fixaties. Those Manangals and fairies! They're trying to kill you!" He breathed.

        "What about my Aunt? My Uncle?" I demanded, dialing on my phone.

        "Taken care of, but do call them." He answered as he helped me up and packed my sheets. He pointed to some clothes laid out, kissed me on my forehead, and left the room. My Aunt picked up, so I tucked the phone between my face and shoulder as I tried to pull my jeans on.

        "Hello?"

        "Aunt Charlie?"

        "Hi honey!"

        "Did you know I'm moving?" I demanded.

        "Yes, Zean called. Quite a charming young man still! I had five hundred thousand dollars wire to your account." My mouth dropped.

        "Five hundred thousand dollars?"

        "Yes. I need you to be safe and happy. That's just a little off the top. You don't know how much we make a year dear. I just didn't want you spoiled. I packed up your books and some other things-including your laptop- so you'd feel at home."

        "Thanks so much! I've got to go! I love you!" I snapped the phone shut and pulled on a shirt that read 'who's afraid of the big bad wolf'? I laughed as I tied my shoes. I scanned the room for anything else and grabbed my purse and cargo jacket, ready to relocate, yet again. After about fifteen minutes, we all hopped on the ferry to California. I slept on Zean's shoulder the whole ride. We got to LAX and ran to make our flight.

        "Where are we going?" I asked as we turned off our phones. We were sitting on a plane to who knows where.

        "Surprise," Zean smiled. I rolled my eyes. As soon as the plane took off, I felt my eyes get heavy. I laid down on Zean's shoulder, ready for a long plane ride as we flew away from California, Forks, and my whole non-wolfish life.

        Zean

        I felt so bad for doing this to her. She finally gets settled in California, boom! I whisk her away from everything she has, besides her new friends and me. Not such a great trade. I sighed, falling asleep on her head that was resting on my shoulder.

        Maggie

        "Wake up Maggs, we're here." Zean shook me awake.

        "Where exactly is here?"

        "North Carolina. We're heading to Calypso."

        "Uh... Okay?" I groaned as I stood and stretched. We headed out of the plane into an unfamiliar airport.

        "Why are we going to Calypso? Where is that anyway?" I asked.

        "It's where your house is. It's about two hours from a beach."

        "You bought a house?" I nearly shrieked.

        "Yeah, but the rest of them bought an apartment complex nearby," he continued.

        "C'mon lovebirds!" Ryan commanded, nudging in-between us.

        "We've got a bus to catch!" Zean grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to where as bus was waiting. We boarded and were prepared for a journey. I feel back asleep on Zean. When he woke me, we unloaded on the edge of a small town. I read the sign aloud.

        "Calypso, North Carolina in Dublin County. Four hundred forty-one, well now fifty-eight, citizens. One square mile."

        "Let me show you our house," Zean asserted, grabbing the bags in one hand, my hand in the other. We walked and talked.

        "Is my Aunt okay with us, um, moving in together?"

        "Let's just say she knows more than you know she does, and she understands we're soul-mates, and that it would have happened eventually anyway." He shrugged.

        "I'm talking to her when we get home," I promised. Zean brought me to the edge of the forest. There was a beautiful house butted up against it. It was ranch style with blue wood siding and a wrap-around porch. The roof was green. There was a giant expanse of lawn leading up to it, my house. Next to the road we stood on was a small sign that read "Fourth."

        "It's about two hundred thousand square feet. It has two bedrooms and three bathrooms. And it was dirt cheap." Zean whispered in my ear.

        "I love it!" I gasped, slightly surprised.

        "There's more!"

        "Furniture?" I guessed as he led me in. He dropped the bags in the spacious, cheery kitchen and covered my eyes.

        "Nope. It came furnished.”

        "I don't know," I gave up. He led me through a door, and it got chillier. A garage? He released my head. Yeah, a garage. There were two white sheets covering something, obviously cars.

        "Whoa." I breathed as he ripped of the sheets revealing two automobiles. One was a yellow Chevy truck. I walked around it, noticing it was a 1996. It looked indestructible. The second was also a Chevy, but this was a car. A black car with a white top and stripe down the side. It was made in 1957.

        "Wow," I murmured.

        "Got them for cheap," Zean admitted,

"but they're still in pristine condition. Under one hundred thousand for both, with a warranty." He looked pleased.

        "Which is mine?" I asked.

        "Whichever you want."

        "That's unfair! You bought me a house, and two cars and now you let me pick?" He shushed me.

        "Just pick Maggs." I moved towards the truck.

        "This one," I patted the hood.

        "Sweet! I wanted the '57! See, it all worked out perfectly!" He commented, kissing my forehead.

        "Cool. Can I see the rest of my house now?" I asked.

        "Of course," replied Zean. He led me back into the main room and took me on a tour.

        Zean

        The house was great. It had the cheery kitchen with stainless steel and open windows and doors that led into the dining room and living room, which both connected to a hallway, and were divided by stairs to the basement. The living room was eclectic, and everything was different, yet fit together seamlessly. The dinning room was elegant, yet simple. It had teak furniture and a chandelier that looked like they shattered a stain glass window, picked out the most brilliant colors, the put them on a light randomly. We walked down the hallway. On one side was a bathroom, done in natural and neutral tones. At the end if the hall was the entertainment room, with a flat screen TV with entertainment systems. We went to the basement, which was finished. The two bedrooms were right next-door. They were the same size. One was painted a light green and had blue and yellow accents. I put Maggie’s bags and books were in here.

        "My room?" she asked. I nodded and led her into 'my room.' It was blue with red and orange accents. There were two bathrooms done in mosaic tile and chrome, one off of each bedroom. There was a laundry room on the other side of the stairs. They were New York style- my and her favorite. There was a third room, but it was empty space. I guessed it was for storage. Maggie kissed me gently, yawned and walked back over to her room. She laid down, and fell asleep. I laughed and poked my head into her room.

        “Goodnight Maggs,” I whispered into her dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 68.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...