TWD: Dynamic (Clementine X Ma...

Burning_Poppy द्वारा

Nine years since the start. Nine years since the dead became the apex predators of the Earth. Nine years sinc... अधिक

Aftermath-1
Aftermath-2
Aftermath-3
Aftermath-4
Aftermath-5
Aftermath-6
Aftermath-7
Aftermath-8
Journey-1
Journey-2
Journey-3
Journey-4
Journey-6
Journey-7
Journey-8
Journey-9
Haunted-1
Haunted-2
Haunted-3
Haunted-4
Haunted-5
Haunted-6
Haunted-7
Christmas Eve Special
Christmas Special
Haunted-8
Haunted-9
Haunted-10
Haunted-11
New Year /Eve Special
Haunted-12
Haunted-13
Haunted-14
Ruin-1
Ruin-2
Ruin-3
Ruin-4
Ruin-5
Ruin-6
Ruin-7
Ruin-8
Ruin-9
Ruin-10
Ruin-11
Ruin-12
Recovery-1
Recovery-2
Recovery-3
Recovery-4
Recovery-5
Recovery-6
Salvation-1
Salvation-2
Salvation-3
Salvation-4
Salvation-5
Salvation-6
Salvation-7
Salvation-8
Salvation-9
Salvation-10
Salvation-11
Salvation-12
Salvation-13
Salvation-14
Salvation-15
Salvation-16
Salvation-17
Salvation-18
Salvation-19
Salvation-20
Salvation-21
Salvation-22
Salvation-23
Salvation-24
Salvation-25
Lapse-1
Lapse-2
Lapse-3
Lapse-4
Lapse-5
Lapse-6
Lapse-7
Lapse-8
Lapse-9
Lapse-10
Lapse-11
??
Book 1
Solitude

Journey-5

2.5K 98 16
Burning_Poppy द्वारा

Second day of imprisonment...

John: Want to talk today?

You: I have nothing to say.

You grit your teeth as the liquid continues to burn into your already raw wrists.

John: I heard you were planning on breaking out. That's why you got tased yesterday.

You: I am going to get out of here.

John: We don't tolerate that kind of talk. Especially with other prisoners. We wouldn't want you giving them hope, now would we.

You: Once I find where you're holding Clementine; I'll get out.

John: Good luck with that. Well, guess we'll try this all again tomorrow.

He knocks you out.

Fifth day of imprisonment...

You: JUST STOP!

John: What a bad attitude.

You can't take the pain anymore. On top of that, they don't give you enough food and water. You're so weak from everything happening that you don't have any chance of escaping.

John: Information. I want it. You got it?

You: I've already told you no!

John: Your little girlfriend keeps saying the same thing.

You: Fuck you.

John: No buddy. Fuck you. You're wasting my time. Sure, its fun getting revenge, but I just want to kill you already. Give me the information so we can get this over with.

You don't respond. Their insane if they haven't figured out that you don't know anything.

John: Fine. We'll get it out of you. We'll have to think of a new torture method.

You're knocked unconscious.

Sixth day of imprisonment...

You wake up chained again.

John: Morning buddy.

You: Just let us go.

John: Can't do that. Besides, we have a fun new way to get information.

You: Nonexistent information.

John: We'll see. Get him down.

Two men step forward to unchain you. You kick one in the stomach as hard as you can, but it only makes him stumble back a step. He grabs your legs and John takes his spot undoing your chains.

John: What a troublemaker.

They unchain you and you struggle as much as you can. It doesn't take them much to restrain you. They walk you to a chair beside the door and tie you to it. You wriggle trying to get free, to no avail.

John: Bring her in.

You: What?

You turn to see two women dragging and unconscious Clementine into the room. She's been beaten, covered in bruises and blood, skinnier than she already was, and she has the same matching burns around her wrist. She been stripped of most of her clothes, just like you. Except they left her a tank top.

You: What the fuck did you do to her?!

Your voice cracks as you speak. You should be crying, but you can't. You haven't known her for long, but you haven't cared for someone since Grant died. She gave you a reason to live. It pains you to see her like this.

John: Shall we wake her up?

You: Fuck you!

He splashes a bucket of water on her and she jolts awake. She scans the room quickly and her eyes rest on you. She looks awful, but you can tell she's happy to see you.

Clem: Huu, Y/N.

Eri: Huu, Y/N?

You: Let her go.

John: Nah.

He nods to one of the women who drug her in, and they punch her in the stomach. She would puke if she had anything to throw up.

You: Stop... Please.

John: We'll leave. For about an hour. Should give you enough time to realize that you should talk and end both of your suffering.

He reaches up and lights each bucket. They all exit the room.

Clem: It hurts.

You: I know. We'll get out of here.

Clem: I'm so hungry.

Eri: I'm so hungry.

You see the liquid about to spill over the edge of the bucket.

You: Clem, look at me.

She looks at you.

You: Don't think about it.

It drips down onto her wrist and she screams in pain. You cringe. You can't handle it.

You: Everything's going to be fine.

You're sure she can't hear you. Over her screams and just trying to fight the pain.

You wriggle around strategically until you dislocate your shoulder. You struggle through the ropes trying to get it out. The rope scrapping your wrist sending shockwave after shockwave of pain through your body, but you have to get it out.

You get it free and manage to get out of the ropes. You reach up and pop it back in place. You groan in pain. Clem hasn't noticed; she's too busy screaming. You see the next drop about to drip on her and you catch it in your right hand.

You: ARG!

She looks up and sees.

Clem: What are you doing?

You: Stopping this.

Clem: You can't.

You reach up and adjust the buckets, so they don't drip on her.

You: Why not?

Clem: We can't escape. We're too weak.

You: We have to try.

Clementine sobs, but no tears come out. You reach up and undo her chains. She can't support herself with just one leg, so you quickly grab her and support her. She latches onto you and buries her head in your chest.

Clem: Make it stop. You have to kill me.

Grant: You know what you have to do.

You: No, I won't.

You: No! I can't! Not you too!

Clem: I know.

Grant: You have to.

You wipe the liquid off her wrist, and she flinches from the pain. Her whole body trembling.

Clem: I need to sit down.

You: Ok. There's a cha-

She legs go of you and falls to the ground. Unconscious.

You: Clem!

You get down beside her and check for a pulse.

You: Oh, thank God.

You sit down next to her and put her head in your lap, so she has something comfortable to lay on.

You: We'll get out of here. I promise.

------------------------

John: Hey, hey, hey, we ready to... Now that... Is cheating.

You: Oh yeah? Fuck your rules.

John: Get em.

Four people rush into the room. Two tear you away and hold you back as the other two grab Clem. They pick her up and wake her.

Clem: Shit.

John: Yeah, shit's right. So, here is what we're going to do. You, Y/N, are going to watch us cut her other leg off. And you, Clementine, are going to watch as we cut one of his arms off.

You: FUCK YOU!

John: Wow. You are so tough. That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

BOOM! There is a massive explosion that shakes the ground beneath you. You can hear distant gunfire.

John: Looks like it's your lucky day. Lock the door so they can't get out!

They leave the room and shut the door behind them. You move over to Clementine who is now on the floor and help her over to the chair.

Clem: What do you think that is?

You: I had some guys tell me there was a war going on. These people are fighting against four other communities. It's a free-for-all apparently.

Clem: Shit.

You: What?

Clem: We're a long way from the school.

You: How do you know?

Clem: We're up by Richmond.

You: Oh God that's far.

Clem: Damnit.

She puts her head in her hands.

You: Hey, we'll find them I promise.

Clem: In these conditions?

You: We'll recover and then get them.

She doesn't respond. You need to distract her.

You: We have matching scars now.

She looks up and you hold up your arms.

You: I think we're twins.

She chuckles.

You: We got this.

The door flies open. You prepare yourself.

Charlie: Y/N! Come on. We're getting out.

You: How did you get in here?

Charlie: My people are here to get me out of here. I didn't want to leave you here. Let's go.

You quickly grab Clementine and run out.

You hear gunfire off in the distance still as you follow Charlie down a series of corridors. You run into the courtyard and see dead people strewn across it.

You: Fuck.

Charlie: A lot of the fighting has moved outside of the building.

Clem: They deserved a worse death.

You: Got that right.

You see Clem's hat on someone's head across the field.

You: Look what I spotted.

You walk over to it.

Clem: My hat!

You pick it up and put it on her.

You: You look good as new.

Clem: Don't think that's how that works.

You: With that attitude.

You follow Charlie out of the building.

You see a ton of people outside standing in front of some cars. As you three walk out, some people point their guns at you.

Charlie: WOAH WOAH! FRIENDLY!

Unknown: Sorry.

They lower their rifles. You scan the crowd and see John stand with his hands tied behind his back. You walk over to him with Clem still in your arms.

John: You got lucky. It's a real shame.

You: Where's my keychain?

John: Front pocket.

You reach in and pull it out. Slipping it into your own pocket.

John: What? Not gonna kill me.

You: I will, you just wait.

John laughs hysterically.

Charlie: Hey.

You: Yeah.

Charlie: You want to come back with us?

You: Yeah, thank you.

Charlie: You can't carry her all that way.

Clem: Give me crutches and I can walk.

Charlie: Too slow.

You: What are you saying?

Charlie: We have cars. What did you think I was saying?

You: Never mind.

Charlie: You two can ride in the back with me and our driver.

Clem: Thank you.

Charlie: No problem.

He walks away and begins talking with who you can only assume is your driver.

You: I told you we'd make it out.

Clem: You were just trying to be big and tough. You were going to try and break us out yourself.

You: I could of.

Clem: Yeah ok.

You: What? You don't believe me?

Clem: You're shaking under my weight.

You: Pfft. I resent this.

Clem: Haha. You can all you want.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

114K 1.6K 25
Just be aware, this is The Finale Season expect you're in it too and of course, you romance Clementine <3
194K 5.4K 44
It's been two years, since the dead started walking and two kids have been surviving it sense then, Y/N and Clementine. They had others protect them...
10K 314 30
*SEQUEL TO IN TOO DEEP, first book suggested before reading Life has been as quiet as it can be since you joined a group of kids living in a school...
24.6K 1.5K 84
Life is great for once. Tragic events have become rare. But in this world, things never stay like that. It's time for Marina to find that out the har...