Alrighty Aphrodite ━━ Percy W...

By -damrestroom

judy is psychic! (Percy Weasley x Oc) (Golden Era) More

Alrighty Aphrodite
Pt i. SPOOKY BOY AND GIRL
i. Just an Average Day
ii. Lonely Girl
iii. The Greenhouse
iv. Oh?
v. How Flowers Bloom
vi. Study Buddies!
vii. Halloween Prep
viii. Halloween Day
ix. ...And A Troll
x. Enjoy The Silence
xi. Only Joni Mitchell Can Help
xiii. Very Very Fine
xiv. The Clearwater Household
xv. Cheers!
xvi. Paul McCartney Replica
xvii. R.I.P V & J

xii. Slytherin vs Gryffindor

1.1K 65 57
By -damrestroom

IF JUDY IS BEING COMPLETELY HONEST SHE DOESN'T LIKE QUIDDITCH. To her there isn't really anything fascinating about riding a broom or scoring points neither grabbing a snitch. Maybe if she had friends their would be a different outcome now that she does and Penelope suggests to go the game of course Judy is automatically disinterested from the thought of watching Quidditch. When she's sure she can name plenty of other things for them to do ( half of those included being at the greenhouse ). For the sake of her friends she decides to go, and Lliad is obviously is excited as ever, since Quidditch is pretty much her half of her life. So Judy this morning put on what she thinks is the proper attire and wears her hair to the side of it wouldn't get in her face, if she were to wear her beret it would probably fall out and personally Judy does not want that to happen because it would probably end with her crying ANYWAYS!

She can see Lliad was trying to hold in her excitement so she wouldn't get judged, Judy reminded her that it's okay to get excited. So Lliad practically screams. "THIS IS SO EXCITING!" She shouts. "SO EXCITING."

Judy and Penelope let out laughs and Lliad looks away blushing. "This is exciting indeed Gryffindors gonna crush those bloody Slytherins!" Penelope grins putting her fist up in the air.

"I don't see anything special about Quidditch," Says Judy. "It's just riding a broom."

Lliad looks at her obviously offended by this statement. "Of course I'll support you doing your Quidditch games Lliad." Judy puts her hand on Lliad's shoulder.

She hears her sigh relief and once they walk into the Quidditch pitch and sit on the Ravenclaw side Judy is in a instantly filled with boredom. The boy Harry Potter comes out along with Oliver Wood and the rest of his team, Judy stares at Madame Hooch announcing the rules and her gaze goes to the Gryffindor side where Javier and Percy are screaming at the top of their lungs. She holds back her laugh hearing both of them cheer for Oliver. "We should invite the boys to sit with us." Judy suggests.

"Sure!" Penelope agrees Lliad doesn't really respond to this still focused on the game. Judy whistles loud and waves in Percy's direction, she points to the empty part of the bench next to her and motions them to come. Javier gets up right away, making their way towards the Ravenclaw area shoving anyone who was in the way.

"Hi." Percy grins, and takes a seat next to Judy. "Wow this feels good! I'm like breaking the rules."

Judy snorts. "In what way could you possibly be breaking the rules Percy?" She asks.

"Sitting in the Ravenclaw side instead of Gryffindor."

"Oh you bad boy," Judy says jokingly. "Do you like the book I gave you?"

Percy shrugs. "It's okay."

Her eyes go wide. "Christ Percy you have such unrealistic expectation for books!" She exclaims.
"At least you fancied Anne of Green Gables you have some taste in your life that's a good thing."

"You say I have expectations you have unrealistic ones of boys." Percy states.

Judy's never really been romantically involved with a boy before, or experienced any 'sexual attraction'. Which she finds to be weird since shouldn't she by the age? "Well my Gilbert could be here or he could be in the crowd for all I know!" She motions her arms to the crowd.

Percy rolls his eyes. "I'm sure he is Judy," He nudges her. "You're going to study with me for O.W.Ls tomorrow right?"

Judy nods. "Alrighty Aphrodite,"
She smiles Percy look at her weirdly with the saying, something her sister always says when their Mum tells her to do something after almost fifteen minutes of sitting there she can't take this bored ness anymore. "I'm going to head out." She tells Lliad doesn't respond since she's focused on the game and next thing she knows she's out of the Quidditch Pitch. She hears roars from the crowd someone must've scored or something.

"Judy!"

She flinches and Alfie is behind her laughing. "Stop doing that!" She exclaims. "Christ Alfie!"

"Why aren't you at the game, I loved the Quidditch games always looked forward to them." He reminisces.

"To be honest I've always been anti-social. I've just gotten some friends this year so I thought why not," She explains as they walk together. "Quidditch doesn't interest me, I prefer being with plants or just reading."

Alfie stares at her. "You're such a bloody Ravenclaw."

"What house were you in then?" Judy scoffs.

"Gryffindor baby!" He claps his hands on his chest similar to the style of a gorilla. "The best house."

"Not."

"I remember my school years here some of the best times, the marauders constantly pulling pranks, the party after the Quidditch Games, trips to Hogsmeade," He recalls. "It was just amazing, then the war happened and look at me now."

She frowns loudly. "I'm sorry Alfie, I truly am," She pauses. "Why do good people have to die?" It's something she's always thought going into the Haunted Houses with the evil entities seeing some of the children that had died and remained in the house, why did they have to die?

"I dunno I wish I knew." He gives Judy a lopsided smile, they both finally make it back to the school as expected it's empty.

»»----- ☠ -----««

Silence.

Judy can surely see Lliad was trying to contain herself from talking about the Quidditch game. They're sitting across from each other both reading in the common room by Lliad's body language she wants to talk about it she needs to talk about it. Judy sighs. "What happened?"

"Oh Merlin's beard is was amazing-."

The next five minutes Lliad explained about the amazingness of the Gryffindor team and how Oliver did an amazing job as Keeper. How Harry Potter impressively got the snitch, her eyes lights up about Oliver's amazing Quidditch skill. Though she didn't understand what she was talking about when she was talking about Oliver she has this look on her eyes.

"That is something," Judy laughs. "Lliad do you fancy Oliver?"

Lliad shakes her head. "He's an amazing Quidditch player I don't fancy him. I'm not really ready for relationships right now. . ."

"I think you two would be cute."

"I could say the same for you and Percy." Lliad mutters.

"Oh no no no," Judy shakes her head. "I don't see him that way and we are not compatible."

"What's your guys zodiac signs?"

"I'm a Libra and he's Leo." She replies.

"They're very compatible signs Judy." Lliad smirks.

"Percy and I aren't compatible! Why can't a girl and boy be friends? we can just be simply platonic," She complains. "We're just friends we'll always be friends there's nothing more."

Lliad looks back down at her book that still same smirk on her face.

When Judy went to study hall Percy was already waiting with books surrounding him. Judy sits next to him, and the two of them exchange looks Percy smiles at him and suddenly Judy feels weird really weird. "What's wrong?" Percy question's.

"Nothing." She says quickly and gets out a transfiguration book and starts reading. Percy is scribbling notes down, Judy still eyes him weirdly has his arms always had muscles? she thinks to herself.

Percy looks at her again. "What are you doing?"

"Reading." She replies.

"You aren't," He points out. "You're staring at me."

"I'm reading Percy jesus." She snaps a bit.

"Okay okay," He mutters, side eyeing Judy just as she was doing moments ago. "Judy if I did anything-."

"You did nothing!" She exclaims. "That's the thing you did nothing."

What the hell is going on with her what the hell is going on with her? "Are the spirits bothering you today Judy?"

Judy nods. "Yeah. Yeah. That's it," She confirms. "Do you believe in zodiac compatibility?"

"Sure I guess," He shrugs. "I think zodiac signs have a lot to do of you are as a person." He says while writing down some more notes.

"Okay. Okay. What zodiac signs are compatible with yours?" Judy question's, scratching the back of her head nervously.

Percy thinks for a moment. "I think I read Aries...Gemini...Sagittarius," Judy sighs in relief. "And Libra."

Her heart beats at an alarming rate. "It doesn't always have to be uhm romantic comparability right?" She says nervously her voice shaking, palms sweating.

Percy shrugs. "Sure. It can be friendship, but I think it's more romantic," He looks up at her curiosity in his eyes. "What's your zodiac sign?"

"Uh-nothing."

Percy laughs. "Come on you have to have one, obviously you have one."

"Percy no-."

"Come on what is it?"

"I'm a Libra," She says quickly. Percy's smile drops and he just stares at her. "I'm a Libra." She repeats

"In that case it is platonic then." Percy goes back to reading and somehow he isn't side eyeing Judy like she wants him to, he's just reading he's just somehow focused after she brought up the weirdest conversation in human kind. Jeffrey is sitting in front of her laughing, Judy then realizes he's witnessed the entire conversation.

It causes the attention of other sprits and soon they're all laughing at Judy, after Jeffrey told them what happened. This is literally Judy's worst nightmare.

»»----- ☠ -----««

A/N:

This chapter was crappy, but whatever Judy and Percy are soulmates so it's okay.

After much thought Judy's sexuality i have come to the conclusion that Judy is a demisexual meaning that she doesn't feel any sexual attraction until having an emotional bond. So she's going to see Percy romantically until she see's him sexually there aren't a lot of demisexuals in stories and I'm trying my best to make oc's that are demisexuals!!

Thank you for 8k holy shit?!!' I just published a new fic called old wounds go check it out (shameless promo) but I'm still 8k holy shit guys?! I published this fic impulsively tbh, because I was inspired by the conjuring movies and I thought I wouldn't like ever finish it but now I'm motivated to since I love Percy and Judy a lot!! And lmao Judy saying her and Percy aren't compatible like girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 716 14
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・. :: i update very slow :: pronouns in this book are she/her ↳ don't read if you're uncomfortable with ...
4.6M 147K 103
➥COMPLETED ❝Fred Weasley! You're such a pain in the arse!❞, she yelled, throwing her hands up furiously, but he just smirked with the usual mischievo...
123 7 8
ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ. ᴜɢʟʏ. ᴛᴏxɪᴄ. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇ...
54K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...