xvii. R.I.P V & J

yo I have several prewritten chapters since I'm taking a break from writing so I wrote this two weeks ago I believe so here's an update :)

 ☠

JUDY DOESN'T KNOW HOW SHE FEELS WHEN SHE'S KISSING DEREK. It's not euphoric in any way, it doesn't take her into another dimension, her heart doesn't pound in any way, her stomach does flutter with butterfly's. Sure she likes kissing Derek and all but, she just didn't feel the spark she's supposed to. So, when the two are lipped locked right now Judy makes sure to keep it in a certain way the two of them must be sitting up, there must be a somewhat space between them when they're kissing. It's just the only way Judy feels comfortable with it, it's quite disappointing she doesn't feel that spark that the girls do in the books. Currently Judy is on Dereks bed as the two of them have their lips on one another's, Judy's hand on his check his arm around her head. Next thing she know Dereks hands landed in between her legs.

        Judy stiffens a little bit, she moves it back to his lap then Derek proceeds to move his hand back. She stops it right away. "Derek can we not do that?"

     "One of us has to make the big step," He shrugs. "What's wrong with you? Do you not fancy me or something?"

     She shakes her head. "No. No. No I do do fancy you I fancy you a whole lot Derek. It's just that I'm not comfortable with doing that yet."

     "That's weird."

   "Is it?"

    "I mean yeah. Most of the girlfriends I had were perfectly fine with me touching them."

     Judy gapes at him. "Why do you feel the need in comparing me to your other girlfriends?"

   "I'm just simply stating something babe. That it's just weird that you don't fancy me touching you."

    "Derek I'm fine with you showing affection to me but, not like that it's not something I'm ready for yet!" She sighs. "Can we just cuddle instead?"

      Derek smiles. "Why not? The snogging wasn't going anywhere anyways," Judy lets herself lay in his arms not feeling anything as she he held her, it's comfortable though at least it's comfortable.

      The course of their relationship has been expanding soon enough it's spring time which means Judy and Derek have been going out for over four months. Not a lot has changed except the fact of a friendship blossoming between Oliver and Lliad. Their fifth year is coming to an end which means O.W.Ls is coming close coming extremely soon. Judy has been spending an extra amount of her time in the study hall with Percy since the two of them have such little time now for their studying.