Hopeless? ~ Third Part of Lov...

By doyoupedal

It's been a long ride. With all the ups and down they've had in the past year and a half, Ashley and Nathan... More

Hopeless? ~ Third Part of Loverboy.
Chapter 1. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 2. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 3. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 4. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 5. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 6. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 7. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 8. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 9. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 10. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 11. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 12. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 13. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 14. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 15. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 16. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 17. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 18. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 19. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 20. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 21. ~ Ashley.
Chapter 22. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 23. ~ Nathan.
Chapter 24. ~ Nathan.

NOTE.

175 8 0
By doyoupedal

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for not updating in ages! I feel so bad about it, if you only knew...

My laptop is broken and basically I can't write anything... So yeah, that's why I haven't been able to update :-( i'm so freaking mad at myself and everything because ugh this is so stressful but i'm gonna do my best to publish a chapter or maybe two this week. As you know, i basically can't write without my laptop but i'll try to.

I hope you all understand because i really feel so so bad about it :-( i don't want you guys to think that i'm forgetting about this because the truth is that i'm very committed to it, i'm just having some technical issues right now. I won't ever forget about this and I hope you guys won't as well.

I love you all so much and each and everyone of you are very appreciated. Thank you for everything.

-Alex :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...
25.4K 382 22
A romantic thriller about a normal student and dancer, who falls in love with a singer. She notices a couple of changes happening to her at night tim...
5.4K 157 45
[A BoyxBoyxBoy Love Story] "If only I could kiss him and tell him I'm there.. I'm here.." "There's this border that you are so scared of crossing" "N...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...