One Piece x Reader (Closed Re...

By Wolfytoons31x

All One Piece x Reader one shots/drabbles/lemons etc. I am open for requests :D If you've read my previous OP... More

BEFORE YOU READ
(Sabo x Reader Drabble) A Comforting Storm
(Ace x Reader) A Dance to Remember PT.1
(Sabo x Reader) A Dance to Remember PT. 2
(Dad! Sabo x Mom! Reader) Our Family
(Law x Reader) Restless Thoughts
(Shanks x Reader) The Perfect Present
(Straw-Hats X Reader) Spicy Challenge!
(Sabo x Reader Drabble) Dragon Claw
(Ace x Reader) Hate Myself
(Ace x Reader Lemon Drabble) Lovin
(Sabo x Chubby! Reader) Perfection PT. 1
(Sabo x Chubby! Reader) Perfection PT. 2
(Papa! Sabo x Mama! Reader) Wake Up Calls
(Ace x Chubby! Reader Lemon) Cuddles In Bed
(Law x Reader Lemon) Ovulation
(Sabo x Reader) It's Okay
(Sabo x Reader) Sleep Deprived
(Zoro x Chubby! Reader) The Final Piece
(Sabo x Reader) Childhood Sweetheart PT. 1
(Sabo x Reader) Childhood Sweetheart PT. 2
(Sabo x Reader) Midnight Romance PT.1
(Sabo x Reader) Midnight Romance PT. 2
(Coby x Reader Lemon) Be Mine
(SaboxReaderxAce Lemon)Mornings
(SxReaderxA) Fever
Fate (Ace x Reader)
Warmth (Zoro x Reader Lemon)
Scar (Sabo X Reader)
(Marco x Reader) Confession
Farewell (Sabo x Reader)
Announcement!
(Coby x Reader Lemon) Cops & Robbers
(Gothic teen Marco x Reader Drabble) Odd Couple
Birthday

Homecoming (Goth Marco x Reader)

1.7K 40 37
By Wolfytoons31x

(A/N): Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you had a great day. I was planning on posting this yesterday to celebrate Thanksgiving, but I couldn't finish with family and my room was taken over by my aunt. Anyway, this is indeed an AU of my book Fixation and there will be a lot of Goth Marco one-shots. I am thinking of making a separate book of Goth Marco one-shots with various scenarios. What do you think?

Note: This is all based on the 90's so there are no phones it's all old school. I hope you enjoy~ Collaboration with the lovely lyndsyh as Marco. This was fun as hell to write with

"Oh my gosh! Bradly is taking me to his homecoming on Friday. He said I'm his motivation to win." The group of girls squeals with excitement as you switch textbooks from your locker. Eavesdropping is not a hobby, but the topic of 'homecoming' piques your interest. A boy asking a girl out over an occasion? Is it open to the public, can you ask your boyfriend, what are the requirements and what exactly is it?

Unconsciously, you trail behind for more information. "Are you gonna wear something pretty?" One asked. "Is he going to take you anywhere after the game?" Another added. 'Game?' Is a throwback as to what the slang term could be or is it literal? The pause of contemplation distracts you from acquiring any more data. You click your tongue in disappointment as the girls step out of sight.

"Damn." You huffed turning for the regular route until you meet up with your Gothic love. He takes notice of your silence as you also failed to greet him with a simple 'hello' and a kiss instead, resuming with his cigarette.

It was only early October and Marco was ready for the school year to be over with, or at least this week. The entire school was buzzing about the big homecoming game on Friday night against their rival school Canyon Lake High, including his sister. More annoying than the football game was the dance taking place after. His class was in charge of getting things ready with a cliché 'under the sea' theme and worse, it was mandatory. At least after decorating the gym with Christmas lights and cheap paper ornaments he could go home.

After a quick treasury, meeting to discuss the budget for décor and refreshments he made his way to your usual meeting place, lighting up a cigarette as he waited. He finished his smoke watching your brows pinch in thought. It was cute the way you pouted as you contemplated, and it allowed him a few moments to admire you without being interrupted. Your lack of acknowledgment, however, cut his admiring short. "Something wrong - yoi?" He ran his hand through his black locks revealing a flash of blonde at his roots, "Did you get into a fight today?"

Blue eyes began to scan your arms and knuckles for any possible injury. His concern has you gushing internally. "I'm fine. I'm just trying to figure out what homecoming is." You lock hands with his and kiss his knuckles. He blushed a little at your treatment and quirked a brow, "Homecoming? It's a football game usually against the rival school and there's a dance after." He tugged you close, "You've never heard of it - yoi?" You shake your head. "My private school doesn't carry such an event. If we are to have competition, it would be with talent like chest, music, spelling-bees, etc." You informed. His painted lips formed an 'o' in understanding as an idea bloomed. As much as he wanted to go home after school, he thought it might be nice to share the event with you. "Um...d-do you want to go? I'm on the committee for the dance so I have tickets to that and the game." Eyes sparkle heating your cheeks when asked for such an occasion. "Wow! Really, it must be exciting? I definitely want to go, baby~" Now it is your turn to squeal, celebrating by clinging onto the goth. Marco chuckled swaying with you as you clung to him. He never thought you'd be so excited to go to a football game and a dance, but your reaction alone already made it worth it for him. "What am I supposed to wear? A dress or casual?"

"I've never had a date for this, but my sister usually dresses casually for the game and takes a dress to change into after." You release your grip to look up at him. "So I should carry a dress in a bag?" You hum in thought. A brilliant idea blooms in your head. "I think I have a better idea and then you can finally have a good memory for the event." You lower him for a kiss. "Hello by the way."

"Hi, babe." He chuckled again kissing you back and placing another sweet kiss on your nose, "You could keep the dress in my truck. I'm sure as long as you're with me I'll have a good memory." A simple tugs your lips as you interlock fingers. "You're so sweet. Come on, let's head to a diner. I'm starving."

"Me too." He squeezed your hand and walked with you up to his truck, "Do you want to come to my house or go out?" You lean against his arm. "Let's go out. I have been dying for a hamburger." You chirped.

________________________________

           Homecoming, what an honor for those whose schools do not commemorate such an event. Standing in front of the mirror, you model your choice of outfits. Plenty of combinations between casual and a dress for the dance. One the one hand, decision making is stressing you out when your 'lovely' mother rains on your parade with suggestions of what to wear. Her taste is that of the seventies while you're trying to stick to your era.

"What a delight that you will be going to a dance. Finally! It's every teenage dream, you'll love it, but um--don't wear that outfit. It makes you look like one of those street fighting maniacs." She commented. Your smile deflates into irritation. "Seriously? Mother, you are not going with me so what does it matter? I'm dressing to impress. Now If you are not going to say anything nice, then leave." You argued. "Come now (Y/n), let's not be hasty. I was merely giving you my opinion so you can dazzle the world wherever you go. I also don't want my daughter dressing like some sort of fool." She mumbled the last word. You groan in outrage ready to snap. Instead, you have a clever idea of redirecting her elsewhere. "You're right." You lied. "Maybe I should give you the honors of dressing me. What if I borrow one of your dresses? I think I can 'wow' the crowd with it." Your mother gasps, with tears, pricked on the edges of her eyes. "What a grand idea! I'll be right back." She merely trots away. Quickly, you throw on some boots and a jean jacket over your puffy dress skirt making a beeline to the elevator down the hall of the condo. You lean against the wall of entrance for the blonde onset time.

________________________________

"I cannot believe you're actually coming to the game and the dance." Lyn, his unofficial twin sister, practically squealed. "It isn't that big of a deal - yoi." He rolled his eyes at her enthusiasm, "Homecoming is pretty informal, and Y/N wants to see what it's all about. I couldn't deny her that."

"So sweet~" she gushed pinching his cheek, "Does this mean I get to meet her?"

"Reel it in, lass." Their father interrupted entering the kitchen where they sat, "he'll let you meet her when he's ready." The brunette pouted. "Fi-ne." She clung to her brother again. "Oh! Do you need help with your makeup? I just got a new smokey eye pallet and I wanna see how it looks on those baby blues."

"What a weird conversation to walk in on." Their eldest brother, Thatch, entered the room with their youngest in his arms crying. "What happened to Luffy?" Marco asked standing to inspect the toddler. "A-ace p-pushed me... An...and I scraped my kne-e." The little raven whined through his tears.

After tending to his baby brother's wound Marco went up to knock on his sister's door. It swung open allowing her loud music to flood the hallway. "Ha! I knew you'd let me try it on you." She chuckled sitting him down at her vanity and grabbing the large caboodle kit that housed her makeup. "Nothing with glitter - yoi." He muttered. "I learned my lesson." She scoffed getting straight to work on him. "I need to dye your hair again."

"Maybe I'll let it be blonde now." He commented. "Abandoning your goth ways?" She pouted. "I like doing your makeup."

"After graduation- yoi." He sat calmly with his eyes closed as she applied and blended the eye shadows. "I guess that makes sense. So, what are you gonna wear?" He peeked up at her. "I thought I could get you to help me - yoi."

"This is making my life." She giggled.

After finishing up his makeup and her own they moved down the hall to his room where Lyn rummaged through his closet for the exact pairings she had in mind. He stepped back to look at himself in the full-length mirror: a black tuxedo t-shirt topped with a black leather motorcycle jacket, paired with black skinny Tripp pants - complete with unnecessary zippers and straps that crisscrossed from his back pockets to his thighs, finished off with a red plaid pair of doc martins. He had to admit it didn't look bad. "You look like a goth prince." She chuckled making him blush. "Now go pick up your princess. Maybe Shanks and I will catch up with you."

"Thanks - yoi. I'm sure we'll see you at some point." Checking his watch for the time before leaving the driveway to pick you up.

________________________________

         Twenty minutes later, a familiar truck pulls up nearly blinding you with their headlights. Butterflies swarm your tummy, nervous to hear what your boyfriend has to say. Marco took a deep breath as the headlights hit you. You were absolutely gorgeous and somehow managed an outfit that matched him perfectly. His blue eyes swayed to you as you climbed into the cab and greet him. "Hello, handsome." You smirked. "Hi, beautiful." He leaned over for a quick kiss before pulling away from the curb. "You look perfect- yoi."

"Really?" You blushed. "Thank you, so do you. We match. A classic case of 'great minds think alike.' The second intake of his outfit, you couldn't help but giggle. "A tux tee? I love it. It suits you with your rebel style, I could just eat you up." Marco flushed a little and reached over to take your left hand, "Thanks, I save it for special occasions - yoi." He glanced over at you for a moment, "Are you excited?" Fingers lace with his as you hum content. "I'm not sure. I don't know what to expect at a football game. How does the gameplay work?" He hummed rubbing his thumb over your knuckles as he pulled into the school parking lot, "Um...I'm not really into sports - yoi. I can't really explain gameplay all that much. It will be loud though there are marching band and cheerleaders and a dance team that all perform at halftime. That's also when they'll announce the homecoming court." You look at him surprised. "Is that right? You don't even watch sports with your father or siblings?" He parked the truck and unbuckled turning toward you, "We aren't really a sports family- yoi. My little brothers will probably be into it when they get older. Pops likes boxing, so I've watched a lot of fights."

"Ooo~ my kind of people. Do you think I will be accepted if they learn I can fight?" You asked as you descend the car as a cold breeze passes by causing you to hold yourself and shiver. "I think I understand why your sister changes clothes. My legs will be old even with stockings. Warm me up, sweetheart?" You plead cutely offering your hand. Marco chuckled reaching behind his seat for the flannel blanket he kept, "I think they'll accept you regardless of your ability to fight." He rounded the front of the truck offering you the blanket as he pulled you into his side, "I will definitely keep you warm."

The field of people sat in the respected area of their school's. It was something out of a movie. People walking in and out of gates. "Wow..." You gasped. "This is amazing! Everyone is in school spirits and there are so many people mixed with genders. What I wouldn't give to go to a normal school. You're lucky. All I deal with are girls while you get to see both men and hot girls....." You zone out as a pretty dame walks past with her friends. You subconsciously squeeze your love's hand. "If any girl tries a thing on you, they will be murdered." You warned. He squeezed back and kissed your head, "Don't worry, I'm pretty invisible to the girls here and I'm not interested anyway - yoi." He led you up the side entrance to the bleachers revealing the huge crowd of students and parents. There were a few spaces peppered throughout. "How far up do you wanna go?"

"High enough to reach the stars babe." At the sound of his pet name, a few students sneered and eyed both of you. To the eyes of others, it appeared as if teenagers casually talking amongst themselves. Respectively, you shrug the thought off to enjoy your date. You have to keep your temper in check as a promise to your beloved.

Your boyfriend stiffened but ignored their glares as he escorted you up to the top of the bleachers near the press box. Finding an empty space he gestured to you to take a seat before sitting next to you and spreading the blanket over your lap. "You won't miss anything from here- yoi." Your heart flutters to his nurturing instincts. "Good, but even if I did it would be because I got distracted by my beautiful baby." You grasp his chin, pulling him close for a kiss. He blushed a little bending down to close in the space between your lips, he kissed you very softly and nuzzled your nose before pulling away. "You flatter me too much." He chuckled, "Are you still cold? Do you want anything from the concession stand? I could go back down."

"I am fine, babe." You pat his hand. "I just want you close." You rest your head against his chest. "Well, let me know if you get hungry or thirsty- yoi." He cuddled you trying to ignore the side glances and whispers going on around you.

________________________________

         Near the end of the game, you yawned, bored out of your mind. If you are planning on leaving you might as well try for the man who provided you today's entertainment. Your eyes wander to occasional glances shot at the blonde. You mug back succeeding in scaring their sightseeing. "What a pair of freaks." You hear a couple of gossips as they leave the fields turning to you for a brief second. Before you can say anything, the game ends. The crowd, exit after the players to celebrate in their victory. The voices of judgment fill your ears one by one. "Goth boy has a normal girlfriend? No way, she must be just as crazy. What does she see in him?" You flinch, hurt as you slowly realize their whispers are based on both of you. "She must be using him." Another says. "I hear his family owns a big business. It makes sense." Rage boiling in your veins the louder their whispers become, testing your humanity. "She's probably a gold digger or she just pities the weirdo." Voices turn into laughter of mockery halting your steps when reaching the grass. Marco's hand squeezes yours attempting to tug you along. "It's better to ignore them, babe." He was incredibly uncomfortable and just as angry as you. Who wants to have worthless strangers that think they know him openly speak such nonsense about the person he loves? But it was barely the second semester and Lyn had drawn enough attention to the family for fighting, hell, he'd had a few as of his own. Pops would have his ass though. "You're right." You huff, strained trying to compose yourself to no avail when you hit the breaking point. Marco knew just how temperamental you are. A fiery beast with a thirst for blood. As most professionally call it 'anger issues'. "Who can like such a creep of darkness?" The laughter coming from the jocks did it.

"Hey! Everyone needs to shut the fuck up! What does it matter who he dates? He's not a freak of nature. If anything, all of you who bully such a sweetheart are bigger pussies who can't bother to actually get to know him and allow rumors to truths and rule you." The jocks burst out howling in laughter. "A sweetheart? Is that what this creeper is? He's an even bigger dork than I imagined. You letting your lady pick your battles, goth boy? Weak." The ring leader looks at you tugging you close with an arm around your waist. "A babe like you shouldn't be seen with such nonsense. Be mine instead." Marco stepped forward aggressively grabbing the other teen by his collar causing him to lose his grip on you as your boyfriend pulled him up to his height with just one arm. "Don't fucking touch my girlfriend - yoi." He growled before tossing the boy to the ground and reaching for you. You crash into Marco's chest, flustered of his possession over you. No one has ever stood up for you finding it difficult to believe he is the first. It made sense, given his commitment to you. The leader's companions, steady him, asking for his well-being. The brute grew annoyed as he was thrown as if nothing. "You little punk. You Haven't realized what you're up against with all the times we've kicked your ass?" He growled throwing the first punch to Marco's face. You watch in astonishment crying out his name. You can't move. Someone has restrained you. While the other three assist. "Leave him alone!" You roared with a stomp of your heel, digging into your assailant's foot. He howled in pain, loosening his hold. Swiftly, you throw your head back, popping his nose. The large fellow collides with the benches while you reach for the nearest jock bashing his head against the rail, grabbing the attention of the final two who are shocked their muscle man is down as well as another. The unexpected is taken advantage of a punch to the face and a roundhouse to the other leaving the captain baffled. "What the hell?" He shrieked in terror.

"You're next asshole!" You grinned a devious smirk gripping the runaway by the scruff and tugging him back for a non-stop jab. "Paybacks a bitch isn't it?" The recovered boys draw close to you to cease your ass beating on their best friend. "Let's get this bitch off him!" One commanded. Marco had quickly moved to his feet kicking the back of one of the boys sending him to the ground followed by a quick punch to the face splitting the kid's cheek.

"You're the bitch." Your boyfriend spat spinning on his heel to snatch the other brute by the back of his jacket. As the shorter boy turned Marco's knee collided with his stomach knocking the wind out of him. Now he could hear adults approaching, calling out for you all to stop. "(Y/N)!" he called quickly picking you up and making a run for it.

________________________________

          The dance was out of the question left with the only option of ditching campus with the jocks dealing with their mess. Marco will have to deal with it when he returns to school, but for now, he was safe, half beaten alongside you in the fields, under the star in his truck with his house across the road. He grunted as you washed his face in the back of the truck with a clean rag of makeup. His injuries are to be attended. You laughed as he squirmed. "I know you're probably worried about me, but that was the best part of your homecoming. Both of us kicking ass." He frowned as his brows knit together, "You didn't even get to see the dance though. I'm sorry those guys ruined the night." He knew he was going to have to answer for a lot when he got home, but ultimately Pops would forgive him for fighting for your honor.

A clear blue eye peeped open as you wiped his makeup off his face before his hand overtook yours halting your movement. "Are you hurt anywhere- yoi?" Your expression softens. His concern for you overpowering his health. How could anyone define him as anything but a softy? "I'm fine. My knuckles are bruised, but nothing new from my regular days. You know that." You continue removing his make-up as you speak. "As for the dance, it's not that big of a deal. I would much rather start trouble by defending you than allow a large crowd of folks to destroy your esteem. What they said was not true." You rest your head against his chest, broken-hearted that he too has to suffer in a prison of teenagers. "You're wonderful. If only they can see how much you mean to me. How much you have done for a lonely girl from depression. You're the only thing that makes sense in my life." Tears stream down your cheeks clasping his jacket. How many times has he swept you off your feet, just to see a smile again? A world without him would mean destruction."

He took your hand bringing it up to his lips for a gentle kiss upon your afflicted knuckles. "Thank you...thank you for sticking up for me and loving me." He murmured caressing your cheek. "Sometimes you are just too good to be true. His arms coiled around you keeping you near. "I will always love you." You sniffled looking up at him as he wipes the tears away. Once you've calmed, you take a deep breath, stunned by the lad's beauty without makeup. The first time in the relationship to witness his real face. Fingers, lightly brush against his jawline to his cheeks tracing his features all while slow dancing music plays from the radio setting the mood. "This is the real you?" You started. "You're gorgeous." You whisper, leaning closer for a kiss. He blushed to kiss you gently and pressing his forehead to yours, "I'll always love you too babe." He said, leaning into your touch he kissed your palm and fingertips. "This is much better than any dance- yoi." You hum content rubbing your cheek against him. "It really is." A slow jam of Crazy by Aerosmith plays in the background, encouraging you to ask "will you dance with me to this song Mr. Newgate?" A shy smile tugged at his lips as he briefly glanced away, "Of course."

Standing in the bed of the truck he pulled you close and swayed slowly in a small circle. You chuckled gleefully as he holds you close, swaying to the rhythm of the song. Nothing could ruin the moment. Throughout the night you spent the night close to each other under the stars with endless affection. There was no place for an odd couple to be except where you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 8
!!(NOW TAKING REQUESTS FOR MONIX ONESHOT BOOK)!! I will take your request and write it for a one shot Please give me good ones also if it's really go...
451K 6.9K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
448K 9.6K 52
A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!!
66.3K 577 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*