THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS

Por ThelmaAkosa

"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pa... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 75

48.2K 1.6K 291
Por ThelmaAkosa

I am thankful to you all for still reading my work. I know others backed out a long time ago but you guys are still here and i appreciate it😭❤ I'm also thankful for 200,000 views. Our book is progressing. Please lets try to recomend this book to others...yeah?

Anyways...back to more smut🙈🤤

______________________________________

WRITER'S POV

Avatia could not fathom all the pleasure that coursed through her veins and entire body. She had never felt like that in her entire life. All thoughts of her being naked before Dreidan was forgotten and all she wanted was more of that kind of pleasure.

Dreidan on his part had waited for this moment for a long time. Yes, he'd had his fair share of women in life. Then when Nevaeh came, he stopped and focused on her. After Nevaeh, he focused on Jade but she too was gone. However, he had been craving for Avatia from the very beginning and her splendid body beat everyone else's. Her taste and smell were pure heavenly.

He unbuckled his belt and one way or the other, Avatia helped him to take of his trousers, living him only in his boxers. He kneeled before her and she was shocked at the bulge before her eyes. Dreidan groaned, leaned over and kissed her lips, caressing her body in the process. He kissed her so much that his dick hurt from too much suspension. He had to make use of it, but only if Avatia was ready. His lips reluctantly moved from her lips to her neck and to her breast, where he sucked on both with undivided attention. "You're so beautiful, princess. Perfect actually. I want to kill myself right now. I want to make sweet passionate love to you, and i feel so stupid for forgetting to stash my drawer with condoms." He said as he kissed her body. He then pulled backwards and shut his eyes tightly, in frustration. "I feel like shooting myself right now."

Avatia could see the pains in his eyes. Of course Draya told her to use protection for her own safety. The girl was anticipating another breathtaking orgasm and could not believe Dreidan was about to stop. "Are you...you know...clean?" She asked in a low tone.

Dreidan looked into her eyes, not believing she was reconsidering. He nodded. "I swear i am. I always had protected sex except with Ney, and she was clean too. After her, it was back to protected sex."

Avatia looked at him through her lashes. "Fine then, I believe you." She said in a low tone and kissed him. Her hands gently pulled down his boxers and when she opened her eyes to see, she gasped. This was her first time of seeing a dick in reality aside from the time of reproduction class back in high school. Gawd, maybe reconsidering was a bad idea. The dick before her eyes was extremely large and long. The boxers did a great job of keeping it in. Was that 8 inches? And the size looked like it was fatter than her wrist. Would it fit in?

Dreidan who had been watching her fascination, chuckled. "Its gon fit in perfectly, baby." He told her as if he was reading her thoughts. "If you keep looking at me that way, I'm gon fuck you so bad."

Avatia smiled and slowly raised her hand to touch it. Not only was it big and large, it was also rock hard. Jeez, it felt so good. Dreidan shut his eyes tightly and groaned. "Fuck, baby, that feels so damn good."

Avatia blushed at his language. Plus she was confused because she was doing nothing, only holding his dick.

"I personally love being blowed, but I'll save that for later. Right now, please let me make love to you." He begged as if it pained him. He gently pushed her to the bed, kissing her lips. His hands worked their way to her pussy, feeling how wet it was. When he noticed it was wet but not as he wanted, he kissed downwards and when he arrived at his destination, he kissed even more, sucking and fucking at the same time so it would be wet enough and easy for penetration.

Avatia was again, a moaning mess. "Yes Dre...ahhnn....just like that, don't sto...ahhnn...stop...."

But he pulled away and she groaned in frustration. He kissed her pussy one more time and went closer to her ear, all this while positioning his dick at her entrance. "Are you ready, baby? Its going to hurt, but just for a while, okay? And I just want to let you know I love you so much."

When she nodded, he pecked her ear and pushed his gigantic cock into her entrance. Avatia groaned and shifted uncomfortably underneath him. He kissed her lips. "Sorry baby." He said and this time, he slowly pushed all the way in, feeling how tight she was. He could feel himself breaking a vein.

Ohhh poor Avatia screamed with a tear rolling down her left cheek. "It hurts Dre."

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked looking at her closed eyes. "Please open your eyes and look at me." He pleaded with a soft voice.

Avatia slowly opened her eyes and Dreidan kissed her tears away. "I love you too Dreidan. And no, i don't want you to stop. Keep going. But be gentle. "

Dreidan kissed her again and pushed the remaining part of his dick slowly into her tight püssy. He moaned too at the sweet sensation. "Gawd, it feels like home." He said and gently pulled back before pushing in again. He knew Avatia was in pain and so he took his time even though he wanted to go all the way in with force. He wasn't the guy for slow sex but for Avatia's sake, he would endure. He sucked on her boobs as he pulled out and pushed in a rhythmic manner. When he noticed Avatia was finally comfortable with the connection, he started pumping in and out, even hitting her G-spot in the process.

"Oohhh Dreidan...fuck yeah....right there...ahhnn...its so good....don't stop..." Avatia moaned, unable to keep her eyes open. Her brain could hardly function properly. Yes, it felt slightly painful, considering the guy's size down there, but the pleasure was ten times more than the pain. In fact, the pain added to the pleasure. And Dreidan was doing it so well, she felt loved. At least her first time was with a guy who loved her and whom she loved in return. She enjoyed the feeling of Dreidan pumping in and out of her body, and soon she had the desire of wanting more. "Please go faster Dre....yeah...faster...harder....mmhmmm...yeah...just like that baby...keep going...faster baby."

If it was another time, Dreidan would have been shocked by Avatia's words but right now, his mind could barely function. He was trying hard not to cum cause hell, Avatia's pussy was that good and he didn't want to spoil the fun just yet. True, he had a good stamina and could go three or four rounds in a row, but for Avatia, he had to do it gently and after intervals so that she won't be too sore. Dreidan kept pumping, unable to keep his own eyes open.

Avatia's hold on him increased and he knew she was close to her peak but he didn't stop, rather, he went faster, deeper and harder and with a shrill cry from Avatia, and her pussy clenching around his cock, he knew she had come so hard. He opened his eyes to see her face and he believed she had never looked prettier. That face would be stuck in his mind forever.

He kept fucking and he knew he was close. Avatia kept moaning at the unstoppable contact which she was still enjoying. The way Dreidan was pumping made her regret why she didn't have sex earlier. It was so damn gõod. Dreidan pumped so fast that when he finally came, Avatia did same again. Four earth rocking orgasms in the span of forty minutes. She couldn't have asked for more.

Dreidan did not pull out immediately. He stayed in her pussy that felt like home, enjoying his own orgasm and kissing her in the process. He did not want to leave just yet. So he kissed her lips a little more. "That was so fucking awesome, baby girl." Kiss. "I'm glad I was your first." Another kiss. "Plus I'm sure you're pregnant for triplets already." He was going to kiss her again but she giggled.

"I can't be pregnant. I checked my app and these are my free days." She said confidently.

He smirked and pulled out now, laying next to her, both their bodies glistening with sweat from hot sex. "Well I'm telling you. I know my load. That was triplets." He pulled her over to him and kissed her. "I love you so much, princess."

"And i love you too." She said, her eyes fluttering sleepily. She stifled a yawn and Dreidan smiled at how cute she was.

"Go to sleep my love." He said, touching her hair in a soothing manner. A few minutes later, when he noticed she was asleep, he spoke up. "I don't know why you fell in love with a monster like me, but i appreciate it. You're the best thing that happened to me and I'll never let you go. Someday, somehow, I'll put a ring on your finger, princess."

But Avatia was not asleep because she heard it and her heart skipped a bit.

****

The next morning, Avatia woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. Plus she could feel that someone was looking at her and playing with her nipples. She moaned and opened her eyes. Ohh mehn...waking up to the most handsome guy was the best thing ever. She smiled as he kissed her lips. She was especially thankful that she did not have bad morning breath.

"Good morning princess." He greeted and kissed and sucked her breast this time. "I could do this for ages."

She giggled. "Well, i wouldn't mind because i actually enjoy it. A lot."

"Thank you ma'am. Be rest assured your boobs are mine now. So eat up, so I'll have more time to eat your boobs later." Dreidan teased her and she burst out laughing. He just stared. "You're gorgeous, Kim. And this is not supposed to be rude, but I love you more when you're naked, because every single part of you is beautiful."

She looked into his eyes and kissed him. "Thank you Mochino."

He chuckled this time. "So because i called you by your middle name, you had to do same? You're a case, babe. Now eat up."

"Aren't you going to join me?"

He shook his head. "Nope, cause i need you all energized. I need to make love to you all day. More like fuck you till I change your catwalk. "

Avatia playfully shut her ears. "You have no mouth filter, right?"

He nodded. "Yup. No mouth filter. I wanna fuck you till you can't even walk without help. Thats why i didn't clean you up last night because i had the intention of bathing you while making sweet passionate love to you."

Avatia shut her legs tight at his words. "You wanted to clean me up?"

Dreidan nodded. "Yes baby. That's the right thing to do. But you were too tired. I personally didn't want to let you sleep with blood all over you. Forget about that anyways, I'm gonna clean you up this morning. "

She could already feel herself getting wet. "Sorry about the blood on your sheets."

"Its nothing baby. Now eat up. We have a long way to go. You're my meal for today. My complete meal."

And Dreidan was right. They made love in the shower, in the pool, on the couch, on the floor, in the kitchen and back to the bed. Ohh, Dreidan was so right because at the end of the day, he'd succeeded in changing Avatia's catwalk and he had to help her walk.

______________________________________

🤤🤤🙈🙈🥵🥵 how was that for some first time sėx? Answer in three words😂😂

Please vote if you felt hôrny😂😂if not, I'll write more smut so you can võte.😂

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

366K 5.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
8.5M 249K 68
Valentina Matrix sold her virginity to the highest bidder. "She's twenty four and she's never been touched" the announcer yelled to the crowd out men...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
1.3M 25.6K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...