Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 12

1K 49 5
By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

12.

My eyes slowly open, being greeted by sunshine peeking through the blinds of the window, and I could feel Harry's arm still wrapped tightly around me.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he wouldn't let me go, so I immediately knew he was awake.

"Harry let go, I want to get up."

He buried his face into the side of my neck and held on to me even tighter than before.

It was a cute gesture I admit, it caused my stomach to have butterflies, but I need to stop thinking about him in this way. I can't start falling into his traps, I just can't.

He probably only wants me for sex anyways, and that thought alone made my heart ache. I pulled his arm away from me and escaped from his firm hold, standing up and walking to the closet.

I hear him groan then turnover and lay back down, pulling the sheets over his body. He's definitely not a morning person.

I've never been a morning person either, I hate waking up early, but I'm also not a person who'd sleep in until twelve.

When I went to high school, school started at 7:30. I had to wake up at about 5:30 or 6, depending on my mood, since my bus came at 6:50, and that was rough. I hated waking up early every morning, all I wanted was to sleep in for a couple more hours, but I'm pretty sure everyone would like to sleep in.

I'm looking through my clothes and pick out a simple outfit, then venture over to my underwear drawer. I open it up and feel a muscular arm snake around me. He pulls me away from the drawer and begins looking through it.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

He ignored me, continuing to go through it until he found what he was looking for.

Turning around he holds a small, black piece of clothing, small enough that it may not be considered clothing at all. It was a black thong, and immediately my face burned from the sight while his lips curved upward into a smirk.

"This will be useful for later." He smugly says, his raspy-morning voice standing out before he grasps the piece of clothing in his hand and walks over to his side of the room.

I quickly erase the memory from my mind, he makes me feel so uncomfortable when he says things like this to me.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely attracted to him, especially after last night. Maybe he's right- I do keep coming back to him, but maybe I should stop leaving.

Harry was beautiful, terrifyingly beautiful. Just one look shared between us and I was lost in his eyes. Being under his gaze was both intense and awkward, all stares can be, but what made me continue to look was a feeling he's given me ever since I saw him that first night.

It was the feeling of fire, a burning passion that only he could make me feel.

But at the same time, I am completely petrified of him- and he knew it.

He's not scary all the time, but when he is, it's not fun.

"We're going out tonight, wear something nice." Harry informs me as he puts a shirt on while sitting at the end of the bed. I sigh, it seems like he repeats this sentence everyday.

"Where?" So much for dressing simple.

"The club." He pauses, standing up and walking towards me, his face suddenly turning very serious.

"Listen- it's very important that you stay with me at all times. I want you by my side the whole night."

I look up at him and he seems so concerned, but that doesn't make me hold back my scoff.

"Harry, I don't think I need-"

"No, Jules, I mean it. It's going to be dangerous, and the only way I know you'll be safe is if you're with me." He places his finger under my chin, pulling my head closer to him and kissing me softly on my forehead. He lingers there for a few seconds, then pulls away and smiles before leaving the room.

I leave a few steps behind him and follow as he jogs down the stairs- curls bouncing with every step. He walks into the kitchen and looks into the pantry for food.

I sit down on the table as he grabs out a cereal box and brings over two bowls.

He hands the box to me and I pour my favorite cereal in the bowl- Frosted Mini Wheats.

I smile as I begin eating, and Harry and I make small talk as we have our cereal.

-

I look in the mirror one last time as I run my hands over my waist, gazing at the unfamiliar outfit that covers my body.

It was stunning- like I said, the person who picked out my clothes did an absolutely amazing job. I picked out a outfit that had two parts to it, but it went together. It was a two piece dress, the entire thing black. The top of it was kind of like a crop top, and the sleeves were about three quarters length of my arms. The skirt was form fitting just like the top, and it ended just below my knees. Between the top and the skirt there was about an inch or two of space, but it didn't show too much skin. I slipped on some black heels and walked to the bathroom.

I put all of my hair on the side and put it into a long braid, nothing too fancy. I applied my usual makeup, but since I was feeling a little bold I put on red lipstick and did my eye makeup darker since I was going out. Placing a silver statement necklace around my neck and a few other accessories, I carefully walk down the stairs since I don't want to trip- I'm not the best at walking in heels.

Harry is waiting for me like always, watching me intently as I make my way to him. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, it was almost split open and it was slightly see-through, it showed most of his chest and tattoos. He wore a black jacket over that, and black pants and shoes. Does he ever wear any color? He looked amazing in black, but it would be nice if he wore a color once in a while.

But who am I to talk? I chuckle, I'm wearing a black dress. At least I have some red and silver in there too, though.

As soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs I can smell his cologne, and it's the most amazing scent of men's cologne I have ever smelled. I wasn't sure what brand, but it should be used by every guy out there.

He stares at me for a moment, almost in awe, and I thought he was going to say something. Instead he looks out the door and then his watch.

"You couldn't have worn something a little more modest?" He lectures me, making me feel stupid and overdressed.

"I-I didn't know it was that bad, I thought it looked nice."

For a second he looks like he feels bad, maybe he didn't mean what he said. That look leaves quickly, and he goes back to his normal self.

"Whatever, let's go." Is all that is said before he grabs a hold of my hand and leads me out to his car.

I roll my eyes as he pulls me out, and am grateful he didn't see me do this.

-

The sounds and smells are exactly the same as I remember, loud music and alcohol.

Our hands are intertwined as he leads me through the crowd on the dance floor, I can feel peoples eyes burning through the back of my head. They're probably wondering why Harry's still with me since he usually has one night stands and that's it.

The thought of how many girls Harry possibly has been with makes me feel sick to my stomach.

What if I really was just another one of his one-night stands? I know I've been with him for much longer than that, but what if he just wants to get in my pants and then he'll just throw me away?

I have a habit of getting lost in my thoughts, and I don't realize that I've stopped in my tracks while thinking. I don't know what I would do if Harry's using me. That would hurt like nothing I've ever felt before.

I let him do what he did last night, and I've never gone that far with anyone. Honestly if he ends up throwing me away when he's done, I'll feel embarrassed most of all.

"What are you doing?" Harry's voice was able to be heard over the loud music and conversations happening around us.

I continue to be dazed for a few more seconds, but then come back to reality and avert my gaze to Harry.

"Oh, nothing." He rolls his eyes at me and grabs my hand again, leading me to the upstairs section of the club.

I walk upstairs and immediately see the boys and each of their girls sitting with them, only Niall has someone seated on his lap.

I guess Niall finally found someone.

There's an open seat on the couch next to Liam and Sophia, so he leads us to the spot and sits down, patting his lap for me to sit on it.

I let out a sigh before sitting down, and immediately he wraps his arm around my waist and grabs a hold of my hand, playing with my fingers. It was a strange gesture, but surprisingly the most soothing thing he's done yet. I relax as his large hands softly rub up and down my hands and wrist, playing with my fingers.

Harry is in a deep conversation with Liam as I try to figure out what I could do.

We're obviously going to be here for a while, I should entertain myself so I don't get bored just sitting here.

I look up at Niall and the girl sitting with him, and she looks oddly familiar, but I only have seen the back of her head. She turns around, and the breath escapes my lungs.

Oh my god- Emily.

I look closely and her eyes are red and puffy, she's been crying.

Tears brim at my eyes as I see her in pain and I look back at Niall, his hands getting way too close to places they shouldn't be, and I can't stop myself from jumping off of my seat, but I don't go anywhere.

I turn around to see Harry, and I see he knows what I'm planning to do by his now angry expression.

"I said no scenes tonight, Jules." His voice has a warning edge, making the hairs on my arms stand up.

Well he needs to learn that things can't always go his way.

The fully I was feeling brave, because if I didn't have an adrenaline rush from seeing Bria, I wouldn't have been able to do what I'm about to.

I say nothing, but sit back down and wait for a few seconds. He puts his arm back around me and places it on my thigh, slightly holding me down like he knew I would get up again.

Emily's eyes are scanning this place, and they finally meet mine. My heart breaks as I see her like this, I never meant for any of this to happen, I shouldn't have gone back to the apartment. I'm getting her out of this, no matter what the cost.

Quicker this time, I jump out of Harry's lap and run over to her.

"J-Jules?" Her voice is strained and cracks as I pull her up from Niall.

"I'm going to get you out of here, come with me now." She nods and that's all the time we have before the boys begin to get up, but they're not quick enough because I already grabbed Emily's arm and I'm pulling her closer to the stairs.

I don't care if I don't get away, I won't let her be here to. She won't be taken because of me, I would never forgive myself if she got hurt.

There's men blocking the staircase, and I'm at first confused, but then I recognize the one on the right as Tyler- the guy I met when Alec took me to his place.

Emily continues to run until she's a foot away from Tyler.

"Come on, Jules! What are you waiting for?"

She turns around and sees my scared expression, and her face turns confused.

"What's wrong?"

Tyler takes a firm grip on her arm, harshly pulling her just inches away from his face.

"You're coming with us, love."

The other man took a hold of my arm and looked at me, expecting me to ask questions.

I know the drill. All of this 'You're coming with me.' stuff is really getting on my nerves.

"Alec was pretty pissed you left, he sent us to get you back." The man tells me, only loud enough for me to hear. "I didn't know we'd be getting a bonus." He gestures to Emily and I start to get sick to my stomach.

"Jason, get your fucking hand off of my girl."

Harry's voice is vicious, and I can't put into words how scared it made me. Chills ran up my spine and goosebumps appeared on my arms, the room suddenly became cold as ice and the tension was thick in the air.

I was so cold because I was even more scared of Alec than I was of Harry. Harry has limits, but I don't think Alec has any, or morals.

I dreaded the thought of having to go back to that monster.

The music was still playing, just because Harry's voice is scary as hell doesn't mean it has to be loud, but I prefer his loud voice over this if I'm honest.

"Oh? She's 'you're girl', huh? I don't know Styles, I think she wants me." Jason sarcastically retorts and puts his arm around my waist, pulling me close, his other hand traveling around my front.

"Don't touch me." I make my voice as stern as I can, but he doesn't listen and continues to touch me, ignoring my protests.

I look over at Emily and she looks so stiff, her eyes filled with terror as Tyler has a firm hold of her and is smirking at her. "I think it's time to go, sweetheart. You're coming with me." Tyler pulls on her arm, but the boys start to walk a little closer to them.

Emily was shaking with fear, practically in tears and I could see it from here even with the dim lighting. I can't believe she's in this situation because of me.

And now we're about to be taken again by two freaks, and it's because I was trying to help her escape. I just can't do anything right.

I felt so bad when I looked over at her face and saw her looking back at me with pleading eyes. I was scared too of course, but I was the type of person that zones out in situations like this. I was completely still.

"So I think it's time to leave this place, Alec is getting very impatient." Jason whispers in my ear and winks at Harry, and I shiver before looking over at him. He looks so infuriated, the same look he had the day Alec came to his house and tried to take me.

"She asked you not to touch her. Do it again, and I'll blow you're fucking brains out."

Jason lets out a throaty laugh before stopping his movements, and going back to holding my hip.

"Do you think you scare me?" Jason tests Harry, and Harry just stares back at him with an angered frown.

I look to Niall who is trying to keep calm as he is shooting Tyler death glares. Louis has a grip on his arm, but I don't think it's because Niall will try anything, it's more because it's a reassurance for Louis that he won't.

"Leave her alone!" Niall finally snaps as Louis struggles to keep him back and he tries to push him off.

Jason and Tyler look at each other and begin to laugh.

"I think it's time to leave, I'm going to have to bring you two home, I hope you're not tired because you won't be getting any sleep tonight." I don't hide the disgust in my face as he smirks at Harry and grips onto my still not completely healed forearm, pain shooting throughout it and making me wince.

"That's it." Harry's in front of us in just a few long strides and he pulls me away from Jason, throwing me into Zayn. He holds me in place, hugging me which was to comfort me, but also to make sure I don't try to get away again.

I watch in horror as Harry begins punching the man repeatedly in the face, blow after blow, creating more and more blood on the floor.

"Harry stop!" I didn't want a repeat of what happened at Harry's house that one day.

Zayn was still holding me back, but I wasn't trying to go near Harry either. I didn't want to be close to him since he was in this state.

My voice makes him turn around and look up at me just for a moment, and in that moment Jason had turned them over so he was now on top of Harry, and Harry was the one being punched.

My stomach turned as I saw Harry underneath him, his eyes shut tightly and trying to move out of the way from each hit that was being flown at his face.

Now not only was Jason bleeding, but Harry was also.

Thankfully Harry is stronger, and bigger, and able to flip them back over in just a few seconds, and is now continuing to punch Jason.

I couldn't bear to watch, I look away and Emily catches my eye.

She's now being held by Niall, who's whispering things into her ear that I couldn't hear since he was saying them so quietly, and he's running his hands through her hair.

Tyler is standing in the corner of the room looking horrified, but doing nothing.

"Give me my gun." That one sentence pulls me right back into reality and to Harry who's sitting on top of Jason, holding his hand out towards the boys.

"Are you sure you want to do this, mate?" Louis takes a step towards Harry, concern written all over his face.

"I said give me my fucking gun!" Harry quickly stands up and walks up to Louis, who sighs but pulls out a black hand gun.

"No!"

I'm barely able to get the word out before Harry pulls the trigger, and the once alive man now lays completely still, dead, on the floor.

Zayn pulls me in tighter and begins rubbing my arms. I don't know Zayn very well, but right now I needed someone to be there for me, and he was. So I sink into him even more, hugging him as he tries to comfort me.

"Just give him some time. It's going to be alright, Jules." His dry shirt is now sligthly dampened by a few stray tears, and the room is silent until Harry walks up to Tyler.

"You're lucky I don't kill you too. Get the hell out of here before I change my mind."

Tyler scowls at him before running down the stairs and leaving the club.

Harry walks by me, not even giving me a glance. His breathing is heavy and his nostrils are flaring, something I've learned he does when he's in a horrible mood.

I try not to look at the dead body lying in front of us as I take a step away from Zayn and smile, and he returns the favor. He pats my back before taking Perrie's hand and saying, "Time to go home."

The boys don't even seem phased by what just happened, like it happens often or it has before, and that left me extremely uneasy.

Niall and Emily are sitting on the couch, his arm around her and her head on his shoulder.

I walk up to them and as soon as she sees me she jumps up and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry, Em. I didn't mean to get you mixed up into this, and now you're here with Niall."

"Don't be sorry, I have a feeling everything's going to work out." She gives me a reassuring smile before taking a quick glance at Niall, who was already looking at her.

"Where's Kaylin?" I'm not sure I want to here the answer, but Niall stands up from the couch and shoves his hands into his pockets before replying for Emily.

"She wouldn't shut up, so we got rid of her."

My heart began to race as the words came out of his mouth, and it must've been obvious I was scared because he began laughing.

How is this funny?

"We didn't kill her, Jules. We just let her go home because she wouldn't be useful. All she did was yell at me and it was annoying."

I roll my eyes and stifle a laugh.

"Well, we better get going. See you later." Niall and Emily smile at me one last time before he grabs her hand and begins pulling her to the stairs.

These boys are extremely possessive.

The reality that I'll have to face Harry soon finally sunk in, but I'd rather do it later.

I slowly walk over to the couch Louis and Harry were sitting on, and Liam and Sophia are no where to be seen, so they must've left.

I begin to sit down on a different chair until Harry calls me over after he stands up.

I figured now isn't the time to go against what he says, so I walk over to him and he immediately holds my hand.

"We're leaving."

-

Harry opens up the door and let's me inside of the house, closing it behind us.

I turn a few lights on since it was pitch black, I hate it how he practically lives in the dark.

Harry walks in front of me, and since there's lighting I'm finally able to see his face.

"Oh my god." I raise my hand, and as gentle as I can run my fingers over the side of his face.

"Harry, you're face." He says nothing, but just continues to stare at me.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." I smile at him before grabbing his wrist and leading him up the stairs and into the bathroom in our room. I grab a first-aid kit which was conveniently under the sink, and get a cloth and run it under warm water.

"Sit here." I pat a spot on top of the sink and he scoffs, but reluctantly walks over and sits on it.

He's not as tall sitting down, his face just a bit above mine as I begin to clean up the blood on his face.

His nose and lip were bleeding, and he had a black eye and a few cuts and bruises. His condition made him look much more intimidating, but he was still able to keep the compelling aura about him.

I lastly clean up one of his cuts, which was just above his right eye- on the right corner of his eyebrow.

He's still staring at me, watching and not saying anything.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask as I place the cloth down and look back at him.

He still says nothing, but lifts his hand and just barely holds the side of my head, sliding his thumb across my cheek. He pulls me closer so our faces are just inches apart, his warm breath hitting my face.

He still smells like the cologne he had on earlier which made me bite my lip, and even with also a small hint of sweat and blood he somehow still manages to make himself irresistible.

We stay in this position for what feels like forever until Harry pulls me in and my lips meet his.

Our lips begin to move together, mine fitting into his perfectly. The kiss is hungry, like he can't get enough but is still trying.

He jumps off of the table and weaves his arms around me, switching our positions and sitting me up on the sink. I wrap my legs around his torso and hook my feet together. He turns off the lights and carries me out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

He stands up and reaches for the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it on the floor. His chest was glistening as he fixes his hair, and chuckles as he looks back at me, he caught me grinning at him.

"Is that a smirk I see?" He teases me, licking his lips as he looks down at me.

He sits down and pulls me on top of him, grabbing the bottom of my top. His cold fingers come into contact with my waist, and he pulls the top over my head.

He looks at me for a moment, I'm guessing he thought I was going to protest against his actions, but since I said nothing he continued the kiss.

"You're going to return the favor tonight, love." He gets out from under me and stands up, undoing the buttons of his pants, and he was about to lower them when his phone lights up and Louis name pops up on the screen.

A very loud groan came from his mouth as he walks over to the nightstand and grabs his phone.

"What do you want?!" It was so quiet I could hear the voice so clear on the other end, my heart beating through my chest as I hear Louis' voice on the other line, out of breath and rushed.

"Harry, we have a problem."

______________________________

I am so sorry I haven't updated sooner, it's been such a rough week since my surgery.

But here's the next chapter!

I do have some good news though: the new one direction album came out :) I love all the songs so much! and I got my braces off, finally. it's horrible wearing braces, but the end product isn't too bad.

oh and Arizona drinks are so good I love them

Anyways, thanks for reading!!!

I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 295 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
4K 50 3
Louis is an angel who is just a little too bad to be good, Harry is a demon who is just a little too good to be bad, and they're both a little too in...
3.4M 66K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
62.2K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...