Monster: AOTx"Mute" Reader [C...

By mocha_macchi

On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're car... More

Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Chapter 8 (Rewritten)
Chapter 9 (Rewritten)
Chapter 10 (Rewritten)
Chapter 11 (Rewritten)
Chapter 12 (Rewritten)
Chapter 13 (Rewritten)
Chapter 14 (Rewritten)
Chapter 15 (Rewritten)
Chapter 16 (Rewritten)
Chapter 17 (Rewritten)
Chapter 18 (Rewritten)
Chapter 19 (Rewritten)
Chapter 20 (Rewritten)
Chapter 21 (Rewritten)
Chapter 22 (Rewritten)
Chapter 23 (Rewritten)
Modern AOTxReader (Halloween Special)
Chapter 24 (Rewritten)
Chapter 25 (Rewritten)
Chapter 26 (Rewritten)
Chapter 27 (Rewritten)
Chapter 28 (Rewritten)
Chapter 29 (Rewritten)
Chapter 31 (Rewritten)
Chapter 32 (Rewritten)
Chapter 33 (Rewritten)
Chapter 34 (Rewritten)
Modern AOTxReader (Christmas Special)
Chapter 35 (Rewritten)
Chapter 36 (Rewritten)
Chapter 37 (Rewritten)
Chapter 38 (Rewritten)
Chapter 39 (Rewritten)
Chapter 40 (Rewritten)
Chapter 41 (Rewritten)
Chapter 42 (Rewritten)
Chapter 43 (Rewritten)
Chapter 44 (Rewritten)
Chapter 45 (Rewritten)
Chapter 46 (Rewritten)
Chapter 47 (Rewritten)
Chapter 48 (Rewritten)
Chapter 49 (Rewritten)
Chapter 50 (Rewritten)
Chapter 51 (Rewritten)
Chapter 52 (Rewritten)
Chapter 53 (Rewritten)
Future Changes
[PART TWO] Chapter 54 (Rewritten)
Chapter 55 (Rewritten)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Rewritten)
Chapter 59 (Rewritten)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
If Attack on Titan Was An Among Us Game

Chapter 30 (Rewritten)

64.9K 2.7K 4.6K
By mocha_macchi

Old A/N: Here's y'all double update :p

And with that, you were on the move. You managed to slice at Annie, getting her into a halt. Your quick movements and slashing were enough to slow Annie down. 

You didn't know for how long though...

Blood began to drip onto the ground. Everyone in the area was watching this scene unfold. You didn't care at the moment, you just needed to hold Annie down for a few moments until Eren gets up. 

Soldiers came zipping through the area but decided not to get involved. You seemed to be handling yourself quite well. Instead, they watched in slight awe at your fast movements. 

Your crazed smile widened as you went for Annie's legs, hoping to try to aim for them. This time, you were going to finish the job. 

Or so you thought. 

Annie began to attack, reach for you. She grabbed onto your strings, throwing you off. You stumbled as she lifted you up. 

You and she stared at each other. Your heart was beating fast with anxiety, but you held your ground while she stared back with anger and fear. 

She was afraid of you; you both knew it. 

You could transform anytime if you really wanted, but why risk revealing another titan shifter to the public. Everything is already tense for everyone as it is. 

She threw you away, your body went flying. But you managed to land on a nearby building, roughly but safely. 

"Y/n!" You heard a voice from behind you. Armin was running up to you. 

"Are you hurt!?"

He helped you up, checking for any injuries. 

You were fine. You let your guard down for too long. 

Your attention turned back to Annie, now having the chance to escape once she was healed enough. You couldn't allow that...

"Y/n! Wait--!" Armin called out. 

You quickly zipped off in your ODM gear. You need to catch up with her. You need to at least try again. Would it work this time!?

You saw Eren charging after Annie at full speed. But you were too focused on your target to care at the moment. 

Annie stopped by the walls and grew long claw-like fingernails. She dug them through and began to climb her way up the walls. 

You raced towards her, cutting at her back. Annie let out a roar, her grip on the wall loosened. You aimed for one of her hands, managing to cut off all the fingers from it. 

Before you could aim for the other, your body faltered. You were at your limit. Knowing what might happen next, you landed yourself near the side of the wall, hovering above where Annie was hanging. 

Your vision came to, you looked around. Taking in your surroundings. You must have done well, given your current circumstance. 

Something fast zipped towards Annie, cutting at her other fingers. You looked up to find that it was Mikasa. 

She landed near where you were, her dull black eyes staring down at Annie. 

"Fall..." she said. 

Having no fingers, Annie fell down the wall, but not before Eren grabbed her and started to eat at her nape. 

Wait...this wasn't part of the plan!

Eren pulled something out of Annie's nape, which looked to be Annie's human body trapped inside a crystal. 

That was her final scapegoat. 

Eren tried to bite down on it, but his tries seemed to be not working. Eventually, Levi came out of nowhere and cut him out. 

You all technically got Annie, so this is a win!

Mikasa and you turned towards each other, you gave her a weak smile. It wasn't until a loud crumble took your attention. You looked to find pieces of the wall crumbling down. 

As the pieces of the wall crumbled, something inside made your heart drop. 

Mikasa's eyes widened in fear as did yours. 

There was...a huge titan face in it...

How...why is there a-

Suddenly, its eyes flickered from Mikasa to yours. You felt your body throb. 

That sensation was back again...and it was stronger than ever. 

You turned back to Mikasa, she didn't say anything, but she was signaling you to remain calm. 

You swallowed thickly, slowly making movements to go. 

You don't know how you and Mikasa managed to get down, but you did. 

Thankfully unharmed. 

...

Your eyes blinked open; you were in some kind of room. 

"Hey, she's awake!" You turned to find Armin and Jean. 

You raised an eyebrow, where are you? How did you get here?

"You passed out when you and Mikasa came down. They said it was from exhaustion." Armin explained. 

Guess you did push yourself too hard. 

You looked to find your journal, luckily it wasn't too far from here. 

'Is Eren okay?'

"He's fine. Mikasa's with him."

She didn't bother to check up on you, huh?

Armin sensed your mood changed and got nervous. 

"She said she'll come visit you soon though!" He tried to lighten the mood. 

"Hmm..." You huffed a bit. 

"Anyways, I heard you did great out there. People said you were almost as fast as Captain Levi." Jean complimented. 

"I guess that's why he's training you?" 

You nodded and you were proud of it. 

Proud you've improved, proud you were able to handle it on your own. 

"Y/n?" Armin asked. 

"Eren told me not to tell you about this but...he told me about what he saw when Captain Levi pushed you to fight him."

The air became tense. 

"The bruises and bandage I saw from your face, were they from him?"

You slowly nodded, avoiding eye contact. 

"What!? He's been hurting you!?" Jean exclaimed. 

"Jean--!"

"What gives him the right to do that!?"

'Commander Erwin.' You signed. 

"Huh?" Jean asked, not understanding your sign language. 

"Commander...?" Armin was able to get that one word. 

"As in Commander Erwin?" 

You nodded again. 

"But still that doesn't give him the right to hurt you, let alone push you!"

"But I'm curious. Why did Commander Erwin wanted Captain Levi to train you?"

You weren't sure yourself. Hange seems upset about the whole ordeal, while Captain also seemed to be regretting his actions towards you. 

Could it be...Commander Erwin is using you in a way? The same way he's using Eren?

You still shrugged, rightfully keeping your thoughts to yourself. Not you can outwardly say it. 

Armin furrowed his eyebrows, probably knowing you've thought of something but is refusing writing it down. 

He sighed, deciding to drop the conversation. 

"But really. I'm just glad you're okay. You really worried me."

You let out a sigh of relief before placing your forehead against his. Your eyes flickered towards Jean, who was staring at the two of you with a look you couldn't describe. 

You snickered, he's so obvious!

"Huh? Why are you laughing?" Armin asked. 

You continued to snicker, trying to hide it. You shook your head, signaling not to mind it. 

Your eyes glanced towards Jean, remembering what Marco said to you. 

You gestured him over, he grew a bit flustered as he slowly came closer to him. 

You took his hand and squeezed it a bit. 

The look on his face was priceless. 

Old Author's Note: And that completes the first season of the series. Now time to quickly go through the second and third season to get all caught up. أ‿أ Hope you guys enjoyed the double update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 614 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...
624 18 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
6.2K 238 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
33.8K 945 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...