Ruined by him (Completed)

By pabhi29

A girl whose life changes when she meets this big shot Actor who seems nothing but a favour from her. In a d... More

Prologue
Part 1: Clumsiness
Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.
Part 3: Thinking Out Loud.
Part 4: Leap of Faith
Part 5: Genetic A**h***
Part 6: Getting used to.
Part 7: Unbiased feelings.
Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!
Part 9: Possessed!
Part 10: Enticed.
Part 11: Trust?
Part 12: Acceptance.
Part 13: Passion Ignites😍
Part 14: Aftermath with a deal
Part 15: Compatibility.
Part 16: Misunderstood
Fantasy 1: On the Beach😉
Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.
Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum
Part 19: Off to London.
Part 20: London Dairies
Part 21: Is This love!?..
Fantasy 2: In the Rain.
Part 22: Inching closer.
Part 23: Bliss.
Part 24: Passionate moments.
Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.
Part 26: Back to work
Part 27: A competitor
Part 29: Desperate Bonds.
Part 30: Desperate Bonds 2
New Story!
Fantasy 3: at the workplace
Part 31: Right in the feels
Part 32: Right in the feels- 2
Part 33: Escape route.
Part 34: Escape route 2
Part 35: Escape route 3
Part 36: Escape route 4
Part 37: A night to remember.
Part 38: Closeness
Announcement
Part 39: Serenity.
Part 40: Back to business.
Part 41: The Night.
Part 42: Life Changing.
Part 43: Road to redemption.
Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.
Epilogue

Part 28: Sweet and Salty

1.1K 44 32
By pabhi29

Part 28 (Sweet and Salty)

---

"So" he brushed his palm on the back of hers while she walked slow paws in the cold grass, she demanded to.

"So" she sighed asking him the same while relishing the cold breeze soothing her.

The party ended on a great note. Once they were back into the mansion, she walked towards the garden instead of going straight to the bed, as he wanted.

"You enjoyed?" He asked the same question 3rd time after they left.

"Seems like you didn't wanted me to!" She apprehended.

He chuckled with her sarcastic reply but looked at her keenly when she didn't seemed speaking humorously.

"Hey!" he cupped her chin with one hand, "its just..." he fell short of words.

She kept her gaze intact while he struggled to put up words. Finally she couldn't hold longer and gave up on her serious look.

She giggled making him go awe with shock. She walked past him while he stood there stunned at her sudden question and not being able to express. The first time ever, a girl tongue tied karan khanna.

"It's okay Mr.Khanna, even if it's a bore party I know how to keep myself entertained" she looked over her shoulder to see him looking at her with surprise.

"You coming?" she asked half way her next step, to continue her walk.

He paced up and caught with her while she took a step further just ahead of him.

He realized, she was something he can never get enough of, physically, mentally and *pause* sensually to, he smiled. Blushed to be precise.

"You do know how to keep yourself entertained" he took a long stride and matched her walked.

She looked at him to see what he spoke further or expressed. "That's why I chose you" he winked at her, seeing her so attentive to his words. She rolled her eyes and sighed verbally.

"There you go again" she shrugged her shoulder which made him chuckle.

"You make it sound like, I am the chosen one, from harry potter books" she spoke animatedly with a slight smile on her face. The further she explained which went deaf to his ears, he was lost at how innocent and beautiful she looked trying to explain his own words to him in her manner.

".... Do I have the potential to be a magician.." he heard her snapping out of her trance, trying to catch up with her words, he stifled his laugh when he heard what she meant.

"You are a teacher, you know that right? And even an adult to differentiate that it's a fiction" he ridiculed making her scorn.

"Yeah yeah, I know, spoil sport" She shrugged her shoulders further pacing away from him.

"Aree..." he called her while she huffed in anger moving and dodging him on her back.

"Acha baba, I am sorry" he suppressed his giggles looking at her hopping around like a small child who was angry.

He held her by her shoulder but she shrugged his hands off which made him grip her more firmly by her waist and turn her around, trapping her in his arms.

She looked everywhere but not at him, especially at those dark eyes which can turn her hostile.

"Come on Babe, I was joking" he snaked his hand comfortably on her back caging her into his locks.

"Yeah, you the potential to be a magician, you did jinxed me though!" he winked at her making her snap her eyes at him. She looked at him curiously.

"I did read the books multiple times" he cleared her curiosity. "And Hermione is my favorite" he grinned.

He lured her more into the talks while he let his palm roam around her back making patterns which both calmed her and turned her on.

"I am tired" She snapped out suddenly and pushed him when he almost zipped her top down.

She cursed herself mentally for falling into the trap she prepared not to. 'see, that's what she meant' he can talk about anything with that serious voice of his, even bullsh*t and she will listen with utmost attention.

"Good night Mr.Khanna" she walked with haste away from him and entered the mansion.

----

"I head you say you were tired!" He chaffed, while nuzzling across the length of her milky skin, kneading her left breast in his palm. All she did was groan and let him make fun of her own words. She can't get back to him, for what he won't give what she wanted at this moment and that was him making hardcore love to her.

He barged into her room soon after she felt the sleep clutching her into its welcoming arms but the devil himself was not letting her sleep.

He jumped safely on the other side and started caressing her exposed skin, she didn't knew from where he found. His touch, instantly lured her and his lips started unknotting her guards around her self control, and self-esteem to.

After what their first outburst for the night. She felt she had no energy for the next. She lay there under him, catching on her breathe and her energy while he eased her tensed muscles she didn't knew were knotted.

His experienced palms worked on her skin, relaxing her, soothing her but after she felt rejuvenated he started touching her more sensually and she being a putty in his hands started shaping up as he wanted making him dive deeper into her depths yet again.

Her moans were inaudible due to her lack of energy but as if he transfixed his power into hers, she grinded herself more to him when he hopped her to the peak of euphoria.

Her inaudible moans went wild that he had to keep her lips shut with his to keep his hearing skills intact.

His inner lip burned with her constant grazing while she tried suppressing the blows. His moves were fast and paced with lust, driven by the need to fulfill her carnal desires she didn't knew she had.

The slaps of their skins, the huffing of their breaths and the silence of their souls is what keeping them sane enough and the hunger to reach the end of the never ending path of physical need ignited the passion.

---

She felt his heart beats lub dub at her back when he kept her pressed to him. His one arm pillowed her head, the other one locked her to the bed, her back face him and his head was nuzzled deeper into the crook of her neck.

He was sound asleep after making her sleep go for a toss, she huffed. Having nothing to do than just lying there, she started caressing his palm over her belly. Surprised at how tiny was she in his big frame. His palm almost covered up her navel area and when she placed her palm over his, she saw it was half the size of his, 'he was twice the size of hers tbh'.

Her heart normalized after a couple of seconds when she made it clear with her mind that sleep was what she wasn't getting so easily.

After the discussion with her heart, her mind went back to how she, from being a normal going girl with a normal life to this lady who's name is linked with this big fat famed name, Karan Khanna. Was she even sane before saying yes to him? What was his motive honestly? She pondered on the thought.

He did made it clear that there's this movie he wants to bag in by clearing his image from Casanova to a caring boyfriend. Everyone bought the lie, half lie. 'He was caring, he was her boyfriend!.? Right?'

But, what after this month? Will she be back to the old routine. She has to be!. She has a life ahead of hers to look at, keep her family happy. Her amma, the though itself made her heart heavy. Poor lady was struggling to make good with her life after the people in the town tormented her regarding the debts.

Right now, everything seemed at place. Her mother was getting a good treatment, thanks to karan indirectly. She knows he has something to do with the sudden call from the doctor who's appointment was a far fetched dream for her. She waited for 6 months to get an appointment, far was the possibility that she'd make the amount of money he asked for the treatment and even say yes to treat her mother.

The same doctor called from the front and was doing the treatment without any expenses.

That made her realize, she was yet to thank him. She turned to have a look at his calm sleeping face.

She brushed her palm up and down his arm which caged her. She felt way more comfortable being in his arms, against his naked self with the poking member of his at her waist line.

She blushed at how wild they were, not only him. Though they had a long night, he was still up. Glad that he had his boxers on and she her panty but still she could feel him. He groaned when she tried to dress herself and now here, she was lying half naked.

She will miss this comfort for sure, she agreed. Will she ever find a companion similar to him? She wasn't sure, 'had she have to find someone else than him?' the thought softened her heart and tears formed at the base of her eyes.

She can't turn the inevitable to. She agreed to it, even after she knew that she has to part ways after a month. She sniffed slightly.

'14 days remaining' she threw a glance at the mini calendar on the side table on her front.

16 days in and she can't think of being apart from him, she chuckled silently. Wasn't she the one to prove him wrong of mending her into his demands!. He not only mended her but also made sure she craved and begged for more. She scrunched her eyes in half disgust and half pleasure as the moment they shared tonight passed through her eyes again.

------

"Fuck" he swore when her third outburst hit him hard and he paced further. Holding her firm by her shoulder, he had her pinned to the bed. His weight did the job perfectly yet he had to keep her locked and pinned with his strong arms while she went wild with his penetrations.

He felt her withering in his arms, maybe its not his night, he cajoled himself. "You okay darling?" he cupped her face and tried getting her attention, has she fainted? He tried to analyze.

"Why the fuck you stopped!" from nowhere she opened her eyes and swore making him jump in her skin. Her eyes were deep, dark and all focused on him. He was startled at the tone in which she swore and took a moment to settle in. She, being impatient with each passing second cupped his under chin and pulled him for a reality check kinda kiss.

Her tongue wiggled inside of his mouth, her teeth grazed his lover lip and when his insides burned, he groaned in her mouth before slapping his palm on her hip and bottom for a better grip and shoving hard back into her. This time he had no looking back.

"Yes, yes yes..." she moaned in pleasure leaving his lips on mercy but least she knew, she woke up the beast within him.

His hands frantically cupped her breasts, squeezed them, pinched her perks and made sure she moaned for multiple reasons at a time.

"Fuck..." she swore when he went lunatic inside of her yet she mocked for him being tired.

-----

A smile kissed her lips, she had her face angled at him. Cupping his face from a side, she couldn't help but kiss him just below his lips. That's when she saw his bruised lips which made her gasp.

Brushing her thumb against the teared place and swollen part she gasped more.

He hissed in his sleep when he felt the sharp pain making her jump in her skin. Her heart beat raced yet she couldn't take her eyes off the perfect features of his.

Though she felt him awake, he in his sleep nuzzled deeper in her crook caging her more into his arms. She had no escape either but now, she didn't want any escape.

"Why should I find someone else!?" she said that a loud. The question did pierced her heart but what hurt more was, she wanted to ask him, but on what terms they both were together, won't let her.

"If...." She sighed with multiple ifs blurring her vision.

Her eyes wandered around the dark room which was illuminated by the moon which peeked through the curtains.

Nothing of intrest caught her eyes so she turned towards him forcefully and settled back looking at his face. He whimpered in his sleep but sighed heavily when her naked front touched his.

She closed her eyes with the tingling sensation of her perked up nipples brushing on his now slightly hairy chest.

She nuzzled more into his shoulder and he angled his face towards her. His breathe fanning her face calmed her somehow, but, the hollow she felt in her heart was taking a toll on her.

-------

She stretched herself once her conscious started waking up. She knew she'd not get a big room to stretch her hands out given he had her caged in, she stretched it lightly to see how far she could and getting very much afar with her stretch, she opened her eyes just to realise she was alone on the bed.

She rechecked both the sides of the bed also the whole room but he was not there which made her heart heavy. She pondered on the thought to go back to sleep again but then she heard the faint shower indicating of his presence in the washroom.

A thought creeped her mind which made her smile slightly but her heart didn't appealed. Surprised a bit by how come her heart was dead silent with the thought of hijacking his shower and maybe do something more than showering.

She felt like doing nothing for today. She got up quick and threw the blanked away, totally conscious of being naked under it. She can put on some clothes quick until he is in the shower.

'if she can find any' she groaned while looking for anything else than his T-shirt and her panty. She slipped into the pink fabric and held onto his T-shirt to her chest till she can find something.

"Ohhhh" she heard his groan when she luckily slipped the Tshirt down her torso.

"Morning baby" his hand went straight inside the big T-shirt which rested just below her upper thigh. She knew he saw her getting dressed.

His had was firmly rested on her bottom, turning her around to face him. His other hand snaked around her slim waist and pulled her closer.

She lost her sense when his cologne intoxicated her, his fresh showered fragrance that aroma and the water dripping off his hair was doing real bad things to her sanity.

"What a surprise" his lips brushed against her upper while she kept it shut given her bad breathe of the morning.

She kept her palm on her face with the same reason but it tickled his senses making him chuckle.

"Why were you in my shower" she spoke within her hand filter. He raised his brow at her trying to analyse her words, smiling at her addressing this room as hers, indirectly, he smiled.

He kissed on the back of her hand pulling her more close to him. "I have been plunging into you the whole night, Washroom is the least you can let me into" he winked at her making her heart flutter ever so slightly.

He tried removing her hand but she didn't budged "Will you remove your hand!" He spoke annoyed.

She nodded left and right in negation with a smile hiding underneath her palm. He chuckled at her child like antics but winked devilishly at her. Her eyes turned into a slit trying to get in what he was upto but soon she jumped around in his arms when his hand from nowhere entered the T-shirt and started tickling her.

Her muffled giggles turned into audible as she removed her palm from her lips and tried getting rid of his long fingers around her bare waist.

"Stop it!" She barely said those words in between her giggles.

He did stopped but soon his lips came crashing on hers startling her. Though she felt disgusted, she had her lips pursed and just had his pressed on hers. He tried so hard to make her part them but she didn't.

Finally giving up on getting to kiss her like he wants, he parted.

"I had the shower door open for you" his eyes were as bright as the morning rays. Her eyes held his, she felt her heart beating randomly.

"Unlucky for you, I won't" She grinned sarcastically at him before pushing him and moving away to take a shower, "Don't worry, I won't come" he said from behind making her turn her gaze at him above her shoulder.

"Will let you rest for now" he again came into her comfort zone making havoc of her sense, "do groom yourself good" he kissed at the side of her temple before brushing his palm of her cheek and walking out saying he'd wait for the breakfast.

She sighed and cajoled herself that he didn't affect her nor his words but deep down she knew, she was losing herself to him, every day, every hour, every minute and every second.

----------

Preview-

"Imagine baby, my fingers, lingering inside your top, squeezing your curves, my lips grazing yours...." His voice was dipped with lust that she felt herself wet all over again.

"Concentrate on your work" she groaned over the phone while trying to catch her breathe.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come here.." he chuckled sarcastically "you won't" he smirked, mocking her to and fro.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your coffee sir, as hot as you prefer" he heard a voice, as low and seductive as it could be, raising his gaze up from his phone his eyes remained still on the girl who spoke those words. She gave him a wink and he knew what he would get further if he continue this.

He looked at his phone once and then at her who walked towards his vanity giving him a wink.

------

Okay guys, I am extremely sorry for the delays but am currently dealing with some personal stuff.. as well as the story is actually shaping but I didn't knew I had to fill these many gaps I didn't imagined of.. and now I am trying to fill in the scenes which meant something or the other for the future of this story....

Also.. will be revamping this story...

For this one.. tripura, a doctor, is not fitting the storyline, nor her character.. so from now on.. she is a teacher and will add.. or remove few scenes in between the previous chapters, if needed.. if I edit any previous chapter or add anything new.. will let you know.. and also.. this story.. well.. don't worry.. won't go anywhere before ending this..

About the length.. I don't know.. how this is.. but.. hey.. am trying to get into that zone.. hopefully will find myself back. Into it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.2K 30
BALH - Bade Ache Lagte Hain. Characters from the iconic show come to life with this mature romance story. Ram , a 40 something successful businessm...
56.3K 4.5K 17
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
12.4K 1.3K 57
Meet Mishti Bose, the Bengali beauty, who is 24 years old, a medical student, studying the last year of her MBBS and is the 'laadli' of her household...
8.6K 871 19
Ram a ruthless businessman, holding the top position of the business world .. still bachelor, does not believe in love , he loves his freedom and doe...