PLMAILY 2: Loving You Forever...

By zamerra

[The Architects Series: Xander Del Valle (part two)] "Showing it to them that I am a changed man, a responsib... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Chapter [1]
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE FOURTH DEL VALLE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter [2]
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(SPG)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1)
Chapter 40 (Part 2)
EPILOGUE
Optional Epilogue

Chapter 24

10.4K 184 14
By zamerra

Everybody needs inspiration

Everybody needs a song

A beautiful melody, when the night's so long

'Cause there is no guarantee, that this life is easy

As soon as our picked wedding song played ay agad na akong hinawakan ng mga magulang ko sa dalawang braso ko. My dream wedding has finally arrived, and here I am -- teary-eyed because of the happiness that I am having right now.

Yeah, when my world is falling apart

When there's no, light to break up the dark

That's when I, I, I look at you

White, with bright crystals around it, is the theme of my tube-style wedding gown. No one can ever express how happy and fulfilled I am right now because of this day and to the succeeding years that Xander and I will be having.

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you
Slowly, I am walking down the aisle of the red carpet that had white and red roses already on it. Pinipigilan ko lang ang mga luha na dapat bumaba at pati na rin ang kaba na nadarama ko ngayon. Indeed, an indescribable day for me.

When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth

You love me for who I am like the stars hold the moon

Right there where they belong

And I know I'm not alone

As I walked down the aisle... I saw a lot of people in their signature white and red coats and dresses. Smiling at me and mouthing at words at me that it means a lot. I can also see my cousins, aunts and other relatives of mine here, inside this big church.  

Yeah, when my world is falling apart

When there's no light to break up the dark

That's when I, I, I look at you

The time comes when I caught Xander looking at me like I am the only woman in the world. My heart melted and at the same time, he mouthed 'I love you' to me. On his side was his father carrying Lexus and smiled after I saw that.

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you

My heart literally skipped a beat when I realized that we finally reached the end of the aisle. Nag-mano pa si Xander kay Mama at Papa at saka idinako ang tingin sa akin. "You are the most beautiful, my Wife." He offered his hand and I held it.

Sabay kaming humarap sa pari at bago pa siya mag-salita ay ninakawan muna niya ako ng halik sa pisngi. Napahagikhik naman ang mga tao sa paligid namin. "Xander!" bulong ko.

"My dear beloved, we are all gathered together here in the sight of God, to witness together and join Xander Marc Del Valle and Zaira Leigh Garcia's holy matrimony." The priest started. "Which is commanded to be honorable among all men and therefore, is not by any to be entered into unadvised or lightly, but recently, discretely, advisedly and solemnly." I felt Xander's hand held mine tighter. "Into this holy estate, these two people present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

You appear just like a dream to me

Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me

All I need, every breath that I breathe

Don't you know, you're beautiful

"Zaira, do you take once again, Xander Del Valle as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness, and in health, through richer and for poorer, 'til death do part." The priest asked me.

I smiled first before I spoke. "Yes father, I do."

In my peripheral vision, I saw Xander smiled widely. "Xander, do you take once again, Zaira Garcia, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, through richer and for poorer, 'til death do part."

"Yes father! I do!" Halos mabatukan ko si Xander dahil sumigaw siya. Nakitawa na rin ako sa mga tao dahil sa ginawa niya.

Yeah, yeah,yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you

I look at you

Yeah, yeah, oh, oh

You appear just like a dream to me

Later on, the ring bearer came -- karga-karga ng aking ama, na si Anthony Garcia si Lexus habang hawak-hawak naman nito ang mga singsing. Exchanging our vows will be the next one

"Zai... Take this ring as my promise of love and forever to you and to our kids." Isinuot na niya ang singsing sa akin at halos maluha na tinitigan ako. "You and I faced circumstances; we faced pain, frustration and happiness. But, above all, we experienced, love -- love of infinity. I love you since that particular day when you and I went to Vigan. I promise to be the husband..." Pumiyok siya at saka naman pumatak ang isang luha sa kanyang pisngi. I wiped that away and nodded. "The husband you will rely on and hold-on to -- the husband who will take care and love you forever, the father of our kids who will help you in raising our kids in the future; and most of all, the only man who will be by your side... forever."

Now, my turn. Tumikhim ako at tumingin ng taimtim sa mga mata niya. "Xander... Take this ring as my promise of faithful and undying love for you and our kids." I let the ring slid it into his hand and looked at him again. "We met each other, unexpectedly and fall in love with you the first time I saw you. But, I realized that -- that love was worth the chance that I gave to you." I caressed his face and smiled. "I'm going to guarantee that I will be the wife who will always by your side -- to comfort you in the midst of difficulties and happiness, the mother of our kids who will collaborate with you in raising our kids well; and of course, the only woman who will be your... infinity." I saw happiness in his eyes. At least, I said my vow, properly.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not seperate, Amen... Therefore, you may now kiss your bride...again."

Dahan-dahan niyang itinaas ang aking belo at sumilay sa akin ang matamis na ngiti ng asawa ko. Tumayo na rin ang lahat ng tao at sabay-sabay na nagpalakpakan. Tinignan ko si Xander at gano'n na rin siya, I felt his palm caress my jawline and leaned down to kiss me -- our kiss lasted and sealed the promises that we shared.

"I present to you again, Mr. and Mrs. Del Valle!" nag-hiyawan pa muli ang mga tao.

===

"Dance with me, Wife." He offered down his hand and I gladly accepted it.

The reception of the wedding went well. Now, I'm wearing a red sleeveless dress with sexy racer back; the long skirt of it was in white with red curls on it. Pumunta na kami sa gitna ng dance floor and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and held him near me. He groaned and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist.

"You always sing this song, Wife." He signaled someone and that particular song started playing...

I've never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

Till you open the door

There's so much more

I've never seen it before

I was trying to fly

But I couldn't find wings

Then you came along

And you changed everything

"That's one of my favorites..." I commented.

"Mine is whenever you sing that song makes my heart melts." We swayed our bodies into the tune of the song and look into each other's eyes like there's no tomorrow.

You lift my feet off the ground

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier,

Crazier, crazier

Dahan-dahan siyang kumalas at itinaas ang kamay ko para umikot ako. I instantly kissed him and he giggled. "Excited for our honeymoon, Wife?"

Hinampas ko siya. "I can't wait until this ceremony will be over. I want to be with you for the rest of the night," I said huskily and bite my lip.

"D-don't tease me in front of many people, fuck," mahinang saad niya at ako naman ay humagikhik.

Watched from a distance as you

Made life your own

Every sky was your own kind of blue

And I wanted to know

How that would feel

And you made it so real

"Hmm..." Hub was humming and I decided to lean on his chest.

"Paano sila Larzene at Lexus, Hub?" I asked him.

"Mom and Dad want to take them."

I chuckled and sniff his scent. "Really? Siyempre, unang apo nila, e."

"Damn, your husband is a sharp-shooter, Wife," puri niya sa kanyang sarili at umirap nalang ako.

You showed me something that I couldn't see

You opened my eyes and you made me believe

I felt him kissed my earlobe and I let out a soft smile. Sweet things were the most that I hear from him. "I love you... I love you... I love you..." Paulit-ulit niyang bulong sa akin kaya napapangiti ako. "You are my Wife. My happiness, my forever, my inspiration, my strength, hmm..."

You lift my feet off the ground'

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier,

Crazier, crazier,

Ohh...

"I can't wait to make love to you again and again, Wife." Hinayaan ko lang siya mag-salita. Mabuti nalang at puro bulong ang tono ng boses niya dahil baka may maka-rinig sa bastos na bibig ni Xander. "Let's make our night the best night."

"I'll be glad to do that with you, Hub," I uttered.

Baby, you showed me what living is for

I don't want to hide anymore... more...

"Look at our Ate, Hub."

Pareho naming tinitignan si Larzene na ngayon ay hinehele na si Lexus sa kamay ni Lauren. That scene makes my day even happier. "Look at our daughter; she makes a good big sister."

"Of course, Hub. She promised us."

You lift my feet off the ground,

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier,

Crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier, crazier, Ohh...

===
Mexico...

Mouth-watering view of the whole place makes my eyes twinkled and shine bright like a twinkling star. Here I am, standing on the terrace of the house and letting the wind pass by through my skin. Isang araw matapos ang aming kasal ay agad naman na nagpa-book si Xander ng flight papunta dito sa Mexico.

Hindi na rin nagulat nang sabihin niya sa akin na bahay sila dito. They're fucking rich, for Pete's sake! I hugged myself at itinungkod ko ang kamay ko sa bakal. "Wife?"

Lumingon ako kaagad at si Xander ang nakita ko. "Hmm?"

He hugged me from behind and I felt him kissed my nape. "Enjoying the place?"

Tumango ako. "It's magical, Hub," I commented. He held me tight and kissed me in my nape once again and felt his lips past my earlobe.

"Wife, stay still. I'll just get something." Tumango nalang ako bilang sagot.

Ilang sandali pa ay naramdaman kong nandiyan na pala siya sa likod ko. Humarap ako sa kanya at hinalikan ang aking asawa. He easily respond to my kiss and held his jaw line to held him closer to mine. "Woah," He said, panting. "Excited, aren't we?"

Nakagat ko ibabang parte ng labi ko sa hiya. Narinig ko pa ang nakaka-akit na tawa niya. "M-medyo?"

I saw him grinned and gave me a red blind fold. "Wear it," he commanded me.

Confusion. What is he trying to say? "P-para saan?"

"I want you to wear it...now."

Kahit na hindi ko pa alam ang dahilan ay isinuot ko na ito kaagad. Black -- that's what I see when I wore it. Ano bang gagawin? Is it another surprise? "Hub?" I called him.

"That's good," 'yon lang ang huling narinig ko mula sa kanya unti-unti akong inalalayan para mag-lakad. Medyo kinakabahan ako dahil hindi ko alam kung saan niya ako dadalhin.

I felt myself seated down in the bed. Naramdaman ko naman na hinawakan ako ni Xander sa pulsuhan ko at parang may kung anong isinabit doon. "Xander!" I screamed.

Fuck! I think it is a rope! A rope! "Easy, Wife." Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko para damhin kung gaano kabilis ang pag-tibok ng puso ko.

'Yung isang pulsuhan ko naman ang nilagyan niya ng gano'n at parang nasa labas na ata ang puso ko dahil sobrang bilis na ng pagkabog nito. "W-what is this, Xander?" I stammered.

"Just let me, Wife." Lumunok ako. "Lie down...don't worry, you're in the middle of the bed."

Sinunod ko naman siya at ilang sandali naman ay naramdaman ko ang pag-taas ng parehong kamay ko. Oh, God. What is he going to do to me? I kept myself asking that same question. Naka-piring lang ang mga mata ko at hindi ko maiwasang hindi kabahan sa kung anong gagawin ni Xander.

I felt his fingers twinkled to the hem of my robe and I felt his fingers landed on the tie of it and gently unclasped it. "Good, you're naked." I let out a rough gasped when I felt the cold air slapped my skin. Halos hindi ako makagalaw dahil nakatali ang mga kamay ko. Hindi ko na alam ang dadamhin ko.

Hindi ako naka-responde kaagad ng halikan niya ako ng buong-buo sa labi ko. A moment later, I felt myself responding to his kisses that makes my heart beats faster. Tuloy-tuloy na buntong-hininga ang nilalabas ko nang matagpuan na ng mga labi niya ang iba't-ibang parte ng taas ng katawan ko.

"X-Xander..." I murmured.

"Do you have any idea of what I am going to do to you, Wife?"

Umiling ako sa tanong niya. He gave me a peck on my lips and he continued on what he is doing. His lips traced my jaw line and lick it -- rough gasped went out of my mouth. "Hmm..."

My eyes were being covered by a blindfold and I don't know what my husband is really doing to me. Both of my hands were being tied up and I barely can't move nor breathe. Sa totoo lang, ang lakas na ng kabog ng dibdib ko dahil ngayon lang gumamit si Xander ng ganitong estilo.

After a while, Xander's fingers teased and tickled my jaw line and slowly slid down to my collar bone -- my breathing becomes more irregular -- heavier and heavier. I gasped when his teasing fingers found the side of my breasts and it also reach both of my hands -- I can guess that he is using both of his hands!

"H-Hub..." I whisper at the same time, moaned.

"Just moan and I'll be doing my job, Wife." I couldn't get enough of his fingers touching every inch and part of me. Making his versions of touches and the way it envelopes my whole being makes me moan more. I can already imagine myself forming a very big 'O' from my mouth while my hands were being wrapped by a rope.

I gripped the rope tighter. Sharp gasped went out from my mouth. "Xander!" I sceamed.

I felt something hot was being poured on my body. I breathed heavily as I recognize what it was --hot oil. The oil went around my body from my jaw line to my collar bone then to my breasts down to my tummy then it reached my navel, to the sides of my hipbone and it finally stops on my thighs.

"That helps to make you feel even hotter, you like it, Wife?"

I bit my lower lip and moan out of nowhere. "Y-yes."

I heard him smirked. "Great." His slippery hands that coated with the hot oil, roamed and circling --doing any formations of it in the different parts of my body. Long moans were escaping from my silly mouth. "Ah! Xander!"

Panigurado akong sobrang dulas na ng buong katawan ko dahil sa inilagay niya. Kahit na ang daliri niya siguro ay labas-pasok na sa akin. Malaya niya itong ginagawa dahil malayang gumalaw ang mga daliri niya sa loob ko.

"Oh Xander! I love you so much!" I screamed -- feeling the sensation on how he moves his fingers inside of me.

"C'mon, moan more, Wife!"

He even pump his finger inside of me even faster! Here I am, trying to slow down the fast breathing I was having. Climax reached me when Xander continued the foreplay. I licked my lip to make it wet. I need to grasp some air also. "You've reached your orgasm that fast?" I heard him.

Huminga pa ako ng malalim at tuloy-tuloy na buntong-hininga ang ginawa ko. Dinaig ko pa ang may asthma sa bilis ng mga hininga ko. Pinagpapawisan na rin ako, Kung hindi lang naka-on ang air-con ay matagal na akong nagreklamo. Kaso, hindi e. "You're feeling hotter, Wife?"

I simply nodded. I somehow -- felt his finger touched my clit, I composed myself: am I going to reach another climax? But this time, he raised both of my thighs and teases his hardened member into the middle of my core. "Oh! Fuuuck!" I screamed. "Please! Xander..." Bumagsak pa ang balikat ko.

"Did I just heard you plead?"

He teased me continuously and it's getting me wet and hotter even more. "Please! B-be inside of me..." I pleaded, again. I hope he will respond to it.

"Hmm... Hearing you please me, made me adore you, Wife." He even kissed my core before entering me -- slowly, slowly that I can't be patient in this kind of time.

"J-just insert your whole being i-inside of m-me," I commanded him, while it sounded like I'm pleading.

"I need to reach your g-spot, Wife," he said, while grunting.

His hands held my hips to be able to push Xander inside of me. I almost squealed when he hardly pushed inside! "Ohh!"

"Ugh! Ah! So tight, Wife!" We've been very busy these past few months for preparing for our wedding. Kaya hindi kami masyadong ginagawa 'yon ni Hub.

I stopped mesmerizing when he dug deeper and the rhythm became faster. Halos maibaon ko ang mga kuko sa palad ko sa sobrang gigil, nangangawit na rin ako dahil gusto kong hawakan na ang katawan ni Xander -- longing for my husband to do this kind of activity is one of the best.

===

Nilinis ko muna ang buong katawann ko dahil nakadikit pa rin sa akin ang hot oil na ipinahid sa akin ni Xander kagabi. Mabuti naman at itinanggal niya ang piring sa mata ko kagabi at inalis rin ang tali na nakabalot sa pulsuhan ko.

Pagkatapos kong maligo ay agad na akong nagbihis at lumabas na. Only to see my husband was sleeping soundly. I went near him and kissed his temple before going out of the room and prepared a Mexican breakfast for him.

I browse my phone to search for Mexican food that I can cook for him. I browse for more and putted my index finger and thumb in my chin, thinking how I can prepare the Refried Beans with Chorizo. I scanned the ingredients: dried pinto beans, kosher salt, fresh chorizo, lard, ground black pepper, minced cilantro. I checked the fridge and smiled, as I saw it complete.

XANDER DEL VALLE

I frowned when I felt the slapping light of the sun hit my handsome face. I cupped the side of the bed and immediately seated, my wife is not here by my side. I fixed myself first before going down. I smiled widely when I smell the food she was cooking and who's busy in the kitchen preparing for our breakfast.

Why does she have to be sexy even she is only wearing a simple, long t-shirt and short? Even her hair is tied up into bun! I silently cursed in my mind, she's so damn sexy!

I just went near her to hug my wife so tight in her sexy back. "You're so sexy," I said to her, smiling from ear to ear.

She chuckled. "Did I maintain my body figure?"

I kissed her nape. "You became sexier, Wife."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yup. I'm not even joking, Wife." I hugged her tighter. "You're not done cooking?"

"Malapit na itong matapos, Hub." She then turned off the electrical stove. At saka naman niya inilipat ang niluto niya sa isang babasagin na pinggan, habang kayakap ko siya.

Gustong-gusto kong yakapin siya ng ganito. Kung sabagay, nasa 'honeymoon stage' pa rin kami. Kailangan at gusto kong sulitin ang dalawang araw pa para masulit ko 'to. "Xander, get off my back." Huminga siya ng malalim at inilapag ang lalagyan sa isang gilid.

Hinarap ko siya sa akin at ngumiti. "Can I eat you first?

Mabilis siyang umiling at hinawakan ang pisngi ko. "Ang pilyo mo, may hangover pa ako kagabi."

I showed her my pout. "Why can't I?"

He pinched my nose. "Silly husband. Of course, I want to rest."

Umiling ako. "Ayoko," maikli kong sagot.

Umiling-iling siya. "Lalamig ang hinanda kong breakfast natin. Kumain nalang muna tayo."

I nodded in defeat and stole a kiss from her. She even giggled and pinched my nose again. Kung puwede lang sana na hindi siya nagpakipot ay baka sa kitchen counter na siya. I smirked, instead of letting go of her, I immediately carried her and putted her in the kitchen counter.

"Xander!" Hinampas niya pa kong mahina sa braso.

Ipinulupot ko ang hita niya sa bewang ko kaya halos mapatili siya. Hindi na ako nagdalawang-isip pa at sinakop kaagad ang makinis at mabango niyang leeg. Agad kong naramdaman ang kuko niya na dumadaan sa anit ko patungo sa madulas kong buhok at halos sabunutan nya ako. A soft moan even came out from her mouth and lifted her head so that I can have access to torridly kiss her neck.

I roamed my hands around her waist and pinched a several times. My fingers found the garter of her short and immediately pulled it down, including her lacy underwear. My kisses went down in her clavicle down to her sterna head.

"X-Xander..." she weakly said. I rise up one of her thighs while my other hand quickly touched her core. "Aah!" she moaned.

Bumaba ako at ipinantay ang mukha ko sa tapat ng kanyang pagkababae. Naririnig ko pa ang mabilis at mabigat na paghinga niya kaya dapat pagbutihan ko pa. "Ohh!" She screamed when I nibbled my tounge inside her core.

Hmm... I really love tasting my wife.

===

We decided to go around Mexico, just holding hands and exploring every place where she wants to go. We even tried wine-tasting, mabuti nalang at napigilan ko siya bago pa siya makainom ng kanyang pangatlo niyang baso. Mabuti nalang at maaraw at malaya kaming maglakad-lakad.

While walking I never stop saying 'I love you' to her. Ayokong makalimutan niya 'yon. Gusto ko, palagi niya itong tatandaan. Gusto ko, palagi niya itong matatandaan. Mahal na mahal ko ang asawa ko at hindi ko na hahayaan pang mawala siya sa akin.

Dumaan din kami sa isang jewelry shop. I even bought her three sets of them,the silver, gold and red one. Bumili din siya ng para sa akin, three pairs of black and silver watches. But in the end, we bought a couples' watch. Nagtaka rin ang asawa ko dahil maruno akong mag-salita ng lingguwahe nila, it was just Spanish. Sinabi ko nalang sa kanya na: "Hindi mo ata kilala ang asawa mo."

Tumango-tango nalang siya at naintindihan din ang punto ko. "Gracias!" We waved goodbye to them.

"Napansin ko lang Xander, kanina ka pa hindi makabitaw sa kamay ko." She smiled.

We continued walking. "I just want to hold you so tight that no one can take you away from me." Mas hinigpitan ko pa ang pagkakahawak sa kamay niya at hinalikan siya sa gilid ng kanyang ulo. "Te amo..."

"I love you more Hub..." She smiled at me and winked. 

***

NOTE: NO 30 VOTES, NO UPDATE. 

Sorry kung late ito. Mabagal Wifi sa Baguio. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 134K 51
The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapphire Briones. She loves to hang-out with her...
202K 4.5K 65
My name is Kara Celine Guevarra or Kace as my family and friends call me. Everyone has their own dreamboy which means their made up fantasy guy pero...
477K 11.4K 25
Book Five of Bachelorette Series āœ”ļø Completed I am living in the present he's living in the past. He's not yet over her. For him, she is his one grea...
3.2K 287 43
At an early age, Andrea already knows her responsibilities in life. She's the breadwinner of her family. Family is the first in line in the list of...