FALLEN ANGELS โœ“

Per TAEMUSES

We are all sinners, right down to our very cores. (bts seven deadly sins au) Mรฉs

FALLEN ANGELS
PLAYLIST
CAST & WARNINGS
PROLOGUE.
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
EPILOGUE.
A/N
12. (bonus)

4.

648 40 52
Per TAEMUSES

GREED WOKE UP to the sound of punching.

Blinking his eyes open and sitting up, Greed stretched. If he was hearing correctly, it was the sound of boxing gloves; someone was training in the other room.

Greed kicked his blanket away, slipping out the door. He wanted to see what was going on before he grabbed a shower.

Peeking into the living room, he saw Envy with boxing gloves on. In front of him was Pride, who had punching mitts on, moving them from side to side each time Envy landed a hit.

Greed wandered into the kitchen, watching as Envy threw punches.

His form is bad, Greed noted. He leaves his left side completely open each time he punches from his right hand. He'd go down in a fight within a few seconds.

"What's so interesting, Greed?"

Greed turned. Behind him was Wrath, a towel around his shoulders, fresh from the shower. Greed scoffed and turned away.

"Interesting?" he repeated. "More like pathetic. Envy wouldn't stand a chance against someone who knew what they were doing."

He was speaking loud enough for it to reach Envy's ears. But it seemed Envy had learned to tune out his nasty comments for now.

"You sure you don't want to train, Greed?" Wrath asked. "It's been a while. You still got it in you?"

Greed rolled his eyes. "Of course, Wrath. Who do you think I am? Sloth?"

From the couch, Sloth grunted.

Wrath grinned, a mischievous look in his eyes. "Prove it, then."

He threw a left hook at Greed's face. Greed ducked and grabbed his arm, punching him in the gut with his free hand. Wrath kneed Greed in the groin. Greed yelled in pain, before growling in anger and grabbing a cloth from the side of the sink. He grabbed one of Wrath's wrists and pulled it behind his head, tying his hands together. Greed stepped on Wrath's foot and grabbed his hair, pushing his head down against the counter.

Wrath struggled. Greed leaned down into his view.

"Don't forget which one of us kills the demons," he whispered in Wrath's ear. He straightened and released Wrath, who attempted to wriggle free of Greed's Do-It-Yourself restraints.

Greed straightened his shirt, aware of everyone in the room watching him. Gluttony must have walked in while they were fighting, because he was watching with wide eyes.

"All in good fun," Greed muttered. "I wasn't actually going to hurt him, you know."

"You seemed pretty. . . determined," Envy observed.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me?" Greed turned to him, clenching his fists. His body almost forced itself forward towards Envy, but he stopped himself.

"Don't be so harsh, kid," Sloth said.

Greed flipped him and Envy the finger as he walked away. For good measure, he flipped off Wrath, too, before heading for the shower, leaving everyone silent in his wake.

.
.
.

Greed listened to the sins discuss him, picking at his nails as he leaned against the wall, out of their sight.

"He's dangerous," one of them said. Pride.

"That's harsh," Sloth said.

Greed gave a small nod of his head, though no one could see it. Dangerous was a bit harsh. He'd never hurt the others. Hell, he wouldn't even hurt Envy. He knew his boundaries. Greed pressed his forehead against the wall, closing his eyes and exhaling.

"He's out of control." Wrath, though he sounded guilty saying it.

"He's grieving." That was Gluttony. "You expect him to be okay with you guys after you shit on him for blowing up on Envy? Right after his parents were killed?"

"You can't say shit, Gluttony! You left the country after they fought for, what was it, 'business stuff'? You have no idea what it was like while you were gone."

"Well I'm sorry, Pride, that I can actually achieve something in life. Oh, there's that look on your face. What, did I hurt your self esteem?"

Someone slammed their hands on the table. "Stop fighting!" Wrath growled. "Do you two want to piss me off? This isn't what we're supposed to be talking about!"

"Case and point," continued Pride, "Greed is---"

"Listening."

Greed stepped out from behind the wall, an eyebrow raised. The others looked like deer caught in headlights---eyes wide, watching Greed.

"So," Greed said, strolling into the kitchen, "dangerous and out of control?"

"Greed---"

"Nuh-uh, Pride, you've said more than enough." Greed wagged his finger at him. Pride sank in his chair a bit, looking like a scolded child. Greed continued. "Is that what you all think of me?"

Silence. Greed took that as a yes.

He hummed, surveying their varying expressions before nodding. "Understandable. I yell at Pride, steal Sloth's watch and Gluttony's ring, and kick Wrath's ass. Oh, and I almost slit Envy's throat that one time. You should be afraid. It's only natural. But I would never hurt any of you with bad intentions. . . anymore." Greed paused, tilting his head. "Physically, I wouldn't. Emotionally, I can't guarantee. But feel free to continue your impromptu meeting."

Greed turned around, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He paused when Envy called his name.

"Greed," he said, standing up from his chair, "we don't think of you as dangerous. . . at least, I don't."

Greed turned around. He met eyes with Envy, staring at him. For a second, he forgot to hate Envy for what he'd done. Then it all came back to him, and his neutral expression changed into one of hatred.

"You should," Greed whispered, but it carried throughout the room. He stared at Envy for a few more seconds, hoping that looks could suddenly kill, before turning and storming off, suddenly angry again.

Out of control.

Dangerous.

Maybe the others were right.

.
.
.

He killed them, Greed thought, pacing in his room and clenching his fists at his sides. He killed them, he ruined everything, I hate him, I hate him-

"Greed?" someone asked, knocking on his door. Greed recognized the voice as Pride.

"What?"

Greed's door was always locked. It was a good thing he'd began taking that precaution, because if Pride saw him pacing around his room, face contorted with anger and some of the furniture turned over, well, Pride wouldn't like that.

"I wanted to. . . apologize."

Pride's voice was strained. it was never easy to swallow down your pride and apologize. It would be even harder for the embodiment of that sin himself. Greed could imagine him beyond the door, face red and eyes closed in concentration as he tried to force the words out.

"Pride," Greed said. "I couldn't care less. Don't force yourself to apologize. It's pathetic."

"I called you dangerous," Pride said, sounding shameful.

"You weren't wrong, for once."

"Greed---"

"Pride, really, I don't care. Go away."

"Just. . . are you okay?"

No.

"Never better."

There was a few seconds of tense silence before Greed heard footsteps departing, slowly fading away into the background.

Greed clenched and un-clenched his fists, anger fading.

I would never hurt any of you with bad intentions, he had said.

Maybe he'd be able to keep his word if Envy stayed out of his sight.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

276K 11.9K 35
Bleeding out in a church (Y/n) loses all hope to survive, that's when seven demons each form a contract with her changing her life forever. They nee...
64.6K 1.8K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
165K 12.5K 52
In a plot to overthrow the 7 deadly sins. A demon kidnaps the sin of Lust a boy whose confidence knew no bounds. The one and only Park Jimin. Sent...
769 20 26
Skylar is just trying to get through her first time in college and live a normal life... ...but it seems like destiny has something else in store for...