šˆšœšž š–š¢š§š š¬ ā—ˆ [āš˜ š˜¶š˜»...

By filodalfia

š˜š˜¤š˜¦ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“ š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜³š˜ŗ š˜°š˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜«š˜°š˜¶š˜³š˜Æš˜¦š˜ŗ, š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Øš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜³š˜°ļæ½... More

š“øš“·š“®
š“½š”€š“ø
š“½š“±š“»š“®š“®
š“Æš“øš“¾š“»
š“Æš“²š“暝“®
š“¼š“²š”
š“¼š“®š“暝“®š“·
š“®š“²š“°š“±š“½
š“·š“²š“·š“®
š“½š“®š“·
š“®š“µš“®š“暝“®š“·
š“½š”€š“®š“µš“暝“®
š“½š“±š“²š“»š“½š“®š“®š“·
š“Æš“²š“Æš“½š“®š“®š“·
š“¼š“²š”š“½š“®š“®š“·
š“¼š“®š“暝“®š“·š“½š“®š“®š“·
š“®š“²š“°š“±š“½š“®š“®š“·
š“·š“²š“·š“®š“½š“®š“®š“·
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚ š“øš“·š“®
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚ š“½š”€š“ø
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚ š“½š“±š“»š“®š“®
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚ š“Æš“øš“¾š“»
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚ š“Æš“²š“暝“®
š“½š”€š“®š“·š“½š”‚ š“¼š“²š”

š“Æš“øš“¾š“»š“½š“®š“®š“·

2.1K 80 33
By filodalfia

•𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓋𝑒•

Yuzuru finally broke off the kiss and looked at her. The female all flirty smiles and bashful.

    "Yua, you can't just do that here. It's not America, you're in Japan right now" Yuzuru scolded her lightly and put her hand down, but not letting it go and holded it instead.

    "Sorry, I missed you too much, that's why"

    Yuzuru realized his surrounding looked confused.
    "I'm sorry for making the situation weird, this is Yua, my girlfriend"

    As soon as he did that, most of the people blow into whispers and of course they were all surprised. Including you. But the people close to Yuzuru like Oda-san didn't seem to be surprised, so some of them already knows, you think.

    "Good evening, I'm Yua. Ayane Yua, pleased to meet your acquaintances" She bowed slightly putting her hand on her chest. You pretended to look cool, since you'd look like a stupid if you question in denial that Yuzuru already has a girlfriend. You never knew. All this time, you just never thought he'd have one. You thought he only has skating in his brain. But he's indeed another normal man like everyone else.

    "Wah, I really didn't know you have a girlfriend, a very beautiful one that is, If I may ask, since when have you two been together?" one of the people asked. Probably what those who dont know wants to ask as well.

    "If i'm not mistaken, summer last year" Yuzuru replied.

    "August 28th to be exact!" Yua seemed proud.

    "So 8 months huh?"

    "Well, a lot of your fans will be disappointed by this hahaha"

    "I'm sure they'll understand, They'll still support my skating, but I just don't see the need to publish about this to the public. That's why I hope everyone here too doesn't say anything unecessary, since the people here are those I trust"

    You for one thing, don't know how to feel about this. But if you had to pick, the news of Yuzuru having a girlfriend, certainly didn't make you feel happy, you'd toss it to the bad news category.

    "Michiru? What's wrong? You don't look well" Asada-san put her hand on your forehead. You quickly stepped back, you were zoning off, and Maiko always told you whenever you're in deep thoughts or zoning off, you look like a sick person that's about to faint and lose consiousness.

    "No, I'm fine, perfectly fine."
    There goes your chance to talk more with Yuzuru, wait. It got you thinking 'What is he to you? You realize that he seems to be more special than the other people, but you always think it's because he's a very great skater.

But is that really that to it? You always end up expecting more than you should whenever you're with him. It's not like you've fallen for him..

    Okay, almost. You really feel it was a good safe that his girlfriend showed up. Especially after the pair skating thing, your heart really skipped a beat for him, it's not good. Uh-uh. You were starting to get scared feeling like if that kind of moment goes on and he keeps on treating you like that, you'll definitely fall for him in no time.

Without knowing his heart already belongs to another woman. That's the worst that could happen. So you really think it was a good save, thanks god that Cinderella showed up before you actually ended up liking Yuzuru. Anyway, Yuzuru Hanyu is a dangerous man.

    How he can still charm other girls even when he already has a girlfriend. He probably does it unknowingly, that's just how a natural charmer he is. So maybe in the end afterall, you really wasn't anyone important to him. Probably.. Just a remarkable junior. You'd be lying if you say you're not let down.

You almost laughed at yourself, that's why they say youngsters are really naive. You think you're probably the perfect example of that. You for once, maybe thought you could end up with him in the future. Since the both of you are skaters. You thought that's a clear advantage but life proves you wrong.

    "Ah you! I know you look familiar. You're the one who sat next to me at the winter olympics right?" that voice..

    You lifted your face to see the couple talking to you.

    "Y-yeah"

    "What a coincidence to meet you here again, I thought you were one of Yuzu's fan, didn't expect you actually know him personally" she said. Wow that sounds like mockery.

    "I also never expected you're Hanyu-san's girlfriend"

    "Hehe" she giggled while still holding Yuzu's arms.

    "Kanda-chan here is a very amazing skater, her way of skating is very beautiful, like when she-" Yuzuru seems excited to brag about you to his girlfriend. But the girlfriend doesn't seem to appreciate it as she immediately rolled her eyes.

    "Yuzu. I thought we talked about this. Can we not talk about skating while we're together??"

    "O-oh right. I did promise that, didn't I?"

    You didnt see that coming you felt bad for Yuzuru knowing how his head is only filled with skating and pooh, and his girlfriend. Anyway that Ayane lady didn't leave Yuzu's side for the rest of the night. It wasn't comfortable talking to him with her somehow glaring at you wtih sinister stare, perhaps because you're the prettiest woman in the room after her. You yourself didnt realize this though.

    "EHHH?! SO IT'S TRUE??!" Miyahara Satoko seemed surprise after you confirmed her to rumours she heard.

    "I 100% didn't believe it when I heard Yuzuru-san has a girlfriend and that she showed up at the gala.." She seemed let down.

    "Yeah, plus she's a very, very beautiful woman.." you added remembering the event 2 days ago.

    "Of course she's beautiful. But who would think Yuzuru has a thing for models, I thought he only want to date skaters.." Marin who was also in the group call added.

    "Eh? Model? Who? Ayane-san?" you were unaware of this fact.

    "You don't know?? Ayane Yua, she's famous! She's a Japanese model who works in Los Angeles. She sometimes show up at the cover of Metropolitane Fashion Magazine, Voguee, Halper's Bazaar, you might not know her if you don't read or follow fashion trends"

(dun worry the magazine names arent typo. Its on purpose)

    "You're right! She's a model" you gasped after searching her name on the internet and it showed a lot of her information and modelling photos.

    "It's a big win for both of them huh, the girlfriend is a succesful model in America, furthermore she's georgous and mature. And Hanyu-san is.. I think every skaters know how amazing he is. He's good looking too" Marin said.

    "And kind too"

    "And cute~"

    "Sometimes sexy and hot"

    "Ew, why would you look at him in that way? Satoko-chan is a perv" Marin protested

    "Hah? He's the one doing it on purpose!"

    You didn't know how suddenly you ended up gossiping about a lot of things with them, when suddenly you recieved a message from an unknown number.
________________________________

Unknown number

Hello, sorry I contacted you late at night, It's
Buttle
22:38
I got your number from Yuzuru.
22:38
I'm staying in Japan until next month
22:39
Perhaps we can start working on your program
22.39
How does tomorrow sound?
22:39
________________________________

Just like that you're meeting him tomorrow, also introducing the new choreographer to Yukie-san. Yukie-san was really surprised but she's definitely happy. And so you told him the music and theme you want it to be based.

He said it's quite an unique choice but he can work with that. You watched him make the choreography and you instantly fell in love with it. He really asked you a lot fo questions about yourself before so he could make this program 'yours'

    On the final day, Buttler managed to finish the basic outline of the choreography of your program.

    "Well, it wasn't too hard choreographing for you, because you have a very specific character, and you're unique, I'm saying every choreographer would want to make a program for you"

    "I could argue with the last part" you said reminded of a specific person

    "Why?"

    "The previous choreographer made a half assed one for me, and he ended up quitting the job since we got into a fight"

    "Then that doesn't count as a proper choreographer"

    "Hahaha agreed"

    "Oh right, I was told to give you this" he took out something and gave you a booklet.
    "What's this?"

    "Oh, it's an annual training camp held by Cricket Club. Every year, skaters that pass the qualifications are invited there. Brian Orser will be one of the trainers. The camp's in July, and it's for 3 weeks"

    "Woah, that sounds interesting. So, what do I have to do to get invited here? What's the test/qualification??" you sounded curious.

    "Nothing. You already passed"

    "WHATT?!! HOW?!" you shouted in surprise

    "Well, another way of getting invited is if you're recommended, Yuzuru and I both made the recommendation and Orser himself agreed. So it's a very rare chance make sure you come"

    "Hold on hold on, if it's held by Cricket then does that mean, I'll have to go to.."

    "Uhuh, Canada, Toronto you go"

    "I still can't believe this.."

    "There's nothing to worry. Plus most girls would take this chance immediately, you get to see Yuzuru Hanyu and other skaters everyday for 3 weeks"

    The mention of the male skater didn't really please you. You weren't sure if you can continue acting like before now that you now he has a girlfriend. While he's treating you so kindly, you might have gotten the wrong idea. You don't know how much of a distance you should keep from him, but the farther is better, perhaps not getting involved with him too close personally is the safe and right choice. The man's trouble, even though you do enjoy his company.

    "I'll tell you later. I still have to discuss with Coach Yukie"

    "Well, if that's what you say then, okay, I'll wait for your reply!"

    "Yeah"

    "Well then, I should get going, or I'm gonna miss my flight" Buttler picked up his luggage and fixed his cap.

    "Safe flight, and thankyou for everything" you politely expressed your gratitude

    "My pleasure, good luck, and see you in July"

.
.

Hey thanks for reading! I actually had a hard time deciding and editing this chapter. When I wrote it , I really try to feel the heroine'ss feelings and relate or sympathize with her, but there were some parts that I wasn't sure and I can easily say I'm afraid people will hate this chapter. But I don't know how else to write this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 20
it takes yuzuru hanyu years, but he finally comes to the realisation that his heart has always been yours. but, the excitement of pining, the fear of...
53.7K 2.1K 34
"it was in this moment, this place became our little corner of the world." The story evolves around seventeen year old Yuzuru Hanyu, who was still in...
26.1K 1.5K 65
Yuzuru Hanyu, one of the biggest figure skaters to ever grace the ice decided to turn professional after 12 years of competitions. His family seems t...
24.4K 1.7K 83
At some point in every girl's life, there is a wish to be a princess. The tales of knights and horses are filled with fantasy and unreal expectations...