My Manager, My Lover? [Infini...

By Alandria6

Skye Song was a tomboyish girl who came to Korea to work at her Uncle's entertainment company. Little did she... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 [Final Part]

Part 2

2K 72 9
By Alandria6

Sungjong POV

        I walked inside the dressing room and the staff immediately handed me my outfit and insisted I change. When I came out of the dressing room, they started to get to work on my makeup. I couldn't help but be depressed because they were accentuating my feminine features yet again. Just as I was about to shout at then like I normally would, I remembered what Hyung had said before we came inside and smiled.

        'Just remember that it's only a part of your job. It's not who you really are. Those who know the real you will understand that.'

        He's right, it's just part of my job, not who I really am.

        "Hey guys!" our manager shouted as he walked into the room. "Sorry for running late."

        "That's okay" Sunggyu smiled.

        "Looks like you guys are doing good this morning. Were there any problems?"

        "Nope" Sunggyu said. "They sent someone from the office to come get us."

        "There wasn't any problems?" I heard our manager ask and I knew he was referring to me.

        "Nope" Sunggyu happily replied. "Sungjong was in bed, but the office worker managed to get him up quickly."

        "Really?" our manager seemed surprised. I don't blame him though. I tend to give him a hard time too. "Well once you are ready, you can head down to practice."

        "Okay" we all replied.

Skye POV

        After leaving the studio, I returned to the office and was greeted by many surprised faces.

        "You're back already?" one of the girls asked.

        "Yeah, why? Is there a problem?"

        "No" she shook her head.

        "We're just surprised that you managed to get them to the studio so quickly" a guy quickly added.

        "You didn't have a problem with any of them?" another girl asked.

        "No" I shook my head. "Should I have?"

        Their jaws dropped in shock. Apparently they must have a problem whenever they go to pick them up.

        Just as I was about to take a seat at the empty desk, our supervisor came out of his office and called out "Song Skye?"

        "Yes, sir" I quickly stood up straight.

        "You were the one that went to get the group this morning, right?"

        "Yes, sir" I replied.

        "I see. If that's the case, then you've just been reassigned."

        "What? Reassigned? To where?"

        "To the idol group Infinite. You are going to be helping their manager" he smiled. "Congratulations!" he patted my shoulder. "You should collect your things and report to their manager." Then he turned and went back to his office.

        "What just happened?" I mumbled as I stood there dumbfounded.

        "Makes sense" one of the girls giggled.

        "How does this make sense? I just started working here today" I was shocked.

        "Yeah, but in one day you managed to do something that we couldn't do in years" the guy sighed.

        "Huh?" now I was confused.

        They all returned to their work and I went back to the studio to meet their manager and figure out why I was reassigned.

        I walked into the studio and was immediately greeted by their manager. "Hello, my name is Lee Youngjun" he smiled as he got up and approached me. "Thank you for picking the guys up today."

        "It's not a problem" I smiled back. "My name is Song Skye" I held out my hand to shake which he gladly accepted.

        "Well, you met the guys earlier, so there shouldn't be any problems. Why don't you go home and pack a bag. I'll give you a call when we get back to the dorm and you can join us there."

        "The dorm?"

        "Yeah" he replied. "As a manager, you will need to live with the artists. Make sure to pack a good size bag because we are just starting promotions right now and we won't be able to go home very often."

        "I think it would be better if I just stayed at my place" I nervously said.

        "Sorry, but these are the rules. I've already spoken to the boss about it and he said that it should be fine. You move in tonight. So get plenty of rest now, because starting tomorrow you won't have much time to rest at all."

        "Right" I nervously chuckled. Then he patted me on the shoulder and went back to what he was doing.

        Well, I guess it could be worse. I just have to live with a bunch of guys for a little while. What could possible go wrong?

Sungjong POV

        We got back to the dressing room and the stylist Noonas quickly worked to fix our hair and makeup for the performance.

        "Guys!" Youngjun Hyung called out to us. "You're going to have a new manager starting tonight."

        "What?" We all screamed in shock.

        "What about you Hyung?" Sunggyu asked.

        "Don't worry" he smiled and chuckled a little. "I'm still going to be your manager. We just needed to hire extra staff because you guys are a large group and your popularity is on the rise. They are going to be meeting us at the dorm later, so remember to be nice to them, okay?"

        "Yes" we all replied in unison.

        A new manager? Great! That means that they are going to try and have them room with me. Argh! I hate sharing my space with others! Just you wait, I'm going to throw a tantrum so bad that the manager will not want to room with me.

        We got back to the dorm and Youngjun Hyung called someone, probably the new manager, and told them to come now.

        The rest of us, quickly washed and changed. Then we went to rest in our rooms until our new manager arrived.

        I laid on my bed trying to think of how to get out of sharing my room with the new manager. Just as I had thought of the perfect scheme, I heard Hyung call us all out to the living room. I chuckled to myself as I got up and walked out.

        My smile faded to a look of shock when I saw our new manager standing in front of us. Is this real? I'm not dreaming? He's really our manager?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 29 17
It is based on my imagination taehyung a idol fall in love with her fan who is Indian but she didn't knew that his friend who secretly loves heris he...
6.3K 247 12
What happens when you work for one of the biggest kpop girl groups Le Sserafim. You work as manager at the young age of 21 and things can be unexpect...
417K 8.8K 80
One day, a young singer named Minae was discovered by none other than Jung Hoon, the manager of Super Junior. Jung Hoon thinks that she is talented...
733K 30.6K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...