The Confession || George Weas...

Par racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... Plus

Act 1
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects

1.1K 19 13
Par racoonqueen1

(A/N: Hey, first of all, thank you so much for giving this Story a Chance, I really appreciate it.

Secondly, since English is not my first language, it could happen that some descriptions or names are a bit different from those in the original book, since we have sometimes completely different names for one Thing. I tried my best to find the original word of an object or street, as it would have been used in the original books of Harry Potter, but it could occure that a Name is a bit different or a spell isn't the same as you might know it.

If anything like that happens, feel free to Point it out to me, I'm here to learn and would love to learn with you guys.

Additionally, it could also happen that some Events aren't chronically as in the books, I didn't Change the storyline, but some Events could happen earlier than some. So please don't kill me if something like that might happen. I guess that's why it's called Fanfiction.

Other than that, I hope you have a great time and doing good and have fun reading :) )

*Anne's Prov*

They are doing it again, taking the whole lesson for them. I hoped with a new teacher from the ministry they at least try to be silent, however, it turns out they do the exact opposite. That is one of the many reasons why I hate Gryffindors, they never do what you tell them.

I put my head into my hand and draw something on my paper in front of me. All I want is to pass my N.E.W.Ts this year, but it's hard to focus when those idiots keep joking and the other ones find it funny. I look up when the new teacher, Umbridge or something, walks in. Thankfully, the twins stopped their little show and it is quiet for a while.

Once Umbridge opened her mouth many of us wished she hadn't. Bloody hell, what is she talking about? Of course a Gryffindor is putting up their hand: "So we just read in this book?" 

I roll my eyes, she just said that. Sometimes I wonder, how some came that far and passed their O.W.L.s in this class. They had luck we had this werewolf the year we had those exams, many of us passed. I'm just waiting for them to get extra points for breathing, just like they always do.

"Yes, I believe it is fundamental to learn about the magic we are using. It is the safest way to get to know it," she smiles and sits down: "Now if you please open your books and read the first chapter." 

She watches us doing so. Well, soon she has to stand up because the twins are rather joking around then reading. The whole lesson they tried to get to her, in the end, they just ended up with extra homework. At least, she just punished those who did the 'crime', or whatever they were trying.

I pack my stuff together and walk out of the room. This year I want to pass all my N.E.W.Ts, in my O.W.L year I didn't care that much, now I know what huge role they play and I want to at least pass in those I have. I run a hand through my hair and walk to Potions with Professor Snape. Luckily, we have that with Ravenclaw, makes it a lot better.

Cole sits down next to me. Cole is a friend. It started when he sat down beside me one day and since then, when we had lessons together, we do it automatically and sit beside each other. Sometimes we even do homework together and talk About some Topics, but other than that we don't do much with each other. 

Cole has dark brown hair and brown eyes, he isn't the tallest and he wears occasionally glasses when he can't see what is standing on the blackboard. Like he does right now, he puts his glasses on and starts to write down what is standing on the board, usually he takes them off when we make potions. 

We work in silence and when the bell rings we bring the potion to Snape, he marks it and we go to the Great Hall. 

"So how was Defense?," he asks and puts his books inside his bag. 

"The strangest lesson we ever had and that included the lessons of Moody last year," I shove past some third years. 

"Is Professor Umbridge that bad?," he stops and lets some girls walk by, they grin at him. 

"I wouldn't say bad, but I'm not sure if reading a book is the answer, especially for this subject," I look at him: "And the Gryffindors don't really help with their arguing. In the end we will all end up with too much homework or some shit." 

He shakes his head: "I get what you mean. In Transformation last year, McGonagall gave us every lesson additional homework, because some couldn't behave and with some I mean this Weasley and Jordan boy." 

We step inside the Hall and sit down.

"What subject do you have next?," he takes out his time table. 

I put mine out too: "Charms, you?" 

"Care of Magical Creatures," he grabs some food. 

"Still don't get why you took this class." 

"I need my score. Since I failed Charms I needed something else and Care of Magical Creatures is still better than Divination." 

I just nod and start to eat. 

"Well Hagrid isn't here so you actually have the chance on a good lesson," I say and he grins. 

Then some friends of him sit down and they start to talk. I finish and stand up and go outside for a break. I sit down next to a tree and read a book.

---

*George's Prov*

New school year and we just do it for Mum. That's basically the only reason why we are here. We have different plans. Better plans. We even talked with Mungundus about it and he thinks it will work out. We got the money from Harry and we believe in our skills. At least sometimes.

Anyways, this school year could provide a good opportunity to show others our products, get them curious, have a basis. Fred sees it this way. This year is more or less just for fun. We both hope, that this Umbridge won't cross our plans.

"So as you see," Fred says to Ginny as we walk down the stairs to Charms. 

"We believe we found a good flavor and," I say. 

"You are the first one to taste them," Fred shows one to Ginny. 

"No thank you," Ginny says: "I have to go to my lesson and would love to do that without a bigger tongue, nose or bigger growing mouth when I say a word." 

"Hey the last one is actually a good idea, put that on the list George!," Fred says and puts the sweets away. 

"Already did it," I smile at him. 

"When you make money from them, I want my part for the idea," Ginny says. 

"Woah woah, we are your brothers aren't we?," we both say. 

"Doesn't change the fact that it was my idea. I have to go now, see you later," with that she walks another direction.

"Maybe we could ask Flitwick if there is a charm that could do it," Fred asks. 

"Maybe we have a chance that-," I start. 

"Oh no," Fred stops: "We have Charms also with Slytherin? I thought Ravenclaw?" 

Every time we have a lesson with the Slytherins we get these comments, they aren't fun. Well I ain't saying that Ravenclaw are particularly fun, but at least they don't start to mock us. It's just different with Slytherin I guess.

„Hey boys!," Angelina pops up beside us. 

"Hey," we say. 

"Tell me something funny," she says, searching through her bag for her books. 

"How to make holy water?," Fred asks. 

She looks at us confused. 

"Well, you boil the hell out of it," I say. 

"What," Fred laughs: "You said anything." 

"I meant a story!," she shakes grinning her head: "Not something like that." 

"Good day class, may you please come inside," Flitwick opened the door and we all step inside. 

We take our usual place in the last row. 

"Oi Angelina!," Fred whisper shouts to her in the row in front of us. 

She turns around: "What?" 

"You want a funny story right? Well poor Ron once believed us, when we were younger, that is he jumped of the roof he would be able to fly. Mom wasn't amused about his broken hand afterwards," Fred whispers and Angelina bursts out laughing. 

Fred and I share a Grin with each other.

"Miss Johnson," Flitwick says: "would you like to tell the class what is so funny?" 

"No, I'm sorry Sir," she tries to calm herself. 

Many around us start to laugh to, because Angelica has just this sort of laugh where you just have to laugh as well. Even some Slytherins laugh. Until I realize that some of them try to play her laugh and I get this crazy wish to hex them. You never make fun of sombodys laugh. Never. 

Because their laugh is a sign they are happy and if they are too scared to show their happiness where will this lead? 

---

"Good work students and now I want you to prepare old ones we already discussed in previous years and show how much you remembered and how good you know the history behind them," we look at each other: "Since we learned a lot, I want you to go together in groups." 

I grin at Fred and he grins back. We were a team since I was born. He claims that those ten minutes without me where his best ones, but let's be honest, without me he would be screwed.

"Mr and Mr Weasley I want you to cooperate with other ones and since I don't want to separate you two, I want you to take a third member," Flitwick says to us. We look around, there are many three-people-groups and some two-people-groups, however, there isn't a single one left. 

"Uhm, Professor," I start. 

"There aren't any students left we could do that with," Fred explains. 

"Oh I see, I see," he looks around: "Miss Storm, Miss Bloom would you two please come here." 

I look in the direction and two Slytherin girls come downstairs to us. One of them has long blonde hair and the other short red hair. I stare at the blonde haired girl, she looks bored. 

"Miss Bloom could you please go to Miss Danner and Tolkins?" 

The girl nods and giggles with the girls when she arrives. 

"Miss Storm you will be a group with the Weasleys," he smiles at her, but she doesn't even move anything in her face. Did she even blink?

It makes me a bit nervous that she doesn't have a reaction to anything. Even to our jokes, what is wrong with her? I try to remember if I have seen her before. Sometimes I saw her sitting outside and being in the back in lessons, but she was rather quiet. I didn't really care much about her. And now? Now I basically have to talk to a stranger.

*Anne's Prov*

Nice. Of all students in here, it has to be these two. I take a deep breath and hope that the lesson is over soon. I just want to crawl under my sheets or make my homework than getting a bad grade. But let's make the best out of it. 

I wait until they finally stopped laughing and speak up: "So, what spells do we want to do?" 

I take my quill and write our names on a parchment. 

"Uhm...," one of them starts. I don't care who it is, as long as they give some useful ideas. They say some, but not many. 

"That's all?," I look up and stare at one. I never talked with them, weird.

"Well, that are the only ones that pop in my mind right now."

"To busy focusing on jokes, mh?," I write some spells down. 

"It's hard being us," they grin. 

"Okay, here I've put these down," I show them the parchment:" so you guys are doing these and I show them these." 

"That are a lot, you are sure we get them all in the lesson?" 

"We still need to explain the history," the other one says. 

I roll my eyes: "These spells don't take long, unless you can't do them?" 

"Sure we can, but-" 

"Then there shouldn't be a problem," I shrug and start to write some facts down.

---

So the twins show their spells and they sure know how to use a wand, I'm impressed to be honest. However, when it comes to the history, both of them went silent. They ramble a bit, but it looks like, they have no clue or don't really know the facts. If I'm not doing anything, they might get a bad grade. I sigh. I can't believe I'm doing this. I step forward and show my spells. 

Then I start to explain the history:" ... and that is what it is used for. George told me earlier that the charm was firstly used around 1700, however, in the books they tell us it was used 1650 for the first time, I didn't know that if he wouldn't have told me earlier and all of that because they believed the flower charm were the same as this charm. They got the facts wrong in the book. I was impressed by this information when he told me, just the same when Fred showed me the water spell and the usage it had back then. It is still used today..." 

Both of them smile at me and luckily nod at the right moments and even bring some facts into it. Flitwick nods, then I explain the rest of my facts. Then the bell rings and Flitwick gives us a good grade.

"Oh my, you were amazing, thank yo-" 

I stop whoever just said that of them: "No Need to thank me. Honestly it would be enough if we never have to work together again." 

"Rude"

"Not rude, just being honest," with that I leave them behind. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
215 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...