The Adventure Kids Get Frozen...

By AdventureGirl5

The Adventure Kids have come back to Arendelle to see their friends. Until something happens that takes our h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

465 9 46
By AdventureGirl5

Elsa had been continuing on her way, through a dark and dank part of the forest. 

The ice queen was determined to get to Ahtohallan and find the truth about the past. But soon, she stopped in her path remembering she was alone. 

She felt bad for having pushed her sister and friends away, but knew she had to as it was the only way to insure their safety. 

The ice queen then frowned, starting to think about Ari. She was so worried for her niece, and now realized she couldn't always protect her from the hurtful thoughts and things on how the world sees her with her fire powers. 

Elsa sighed, hanging her head. Then she started to sing on how she was trying to decide what to do next. 

"I'm standing in the field. My feet lift off the ground. No one here will see me, No one will hurt me now"

"I'm brushing off the rain, while climbing through the clouds. Nobody can see me, No one can hurt me now"

"Goodbye, gravity~"

"Goodbye, enemies~" 

"I'm going up to a place where the world is small! Where I can fly above it all! If I don't make it, sing my song! From here I'm weightless. No stars are famous. And the world is small..." 

"And the world is small..." The benevolent ice queen finished singing. 

Elsewhere, Ari was on her own in a different part of the forest, but heading in the same direction to Ahtohallan. She had been continuing to follow the voice. 

Even though she didn't have a map or anyway in really knowing how to get there, she did remember the song from the lullaby her family taught her and the secret message it had. Trusting her instincts, she could just feel that she was going in the right direction. 

Ari had felt guilty for messing up with her powers so many times. There had even been a few times she accidentally put her family in danger... all because of her. She'd have nightmares all the time related to that kind of stuff, which she hated. 

"The world is a messed up place" Ari had thought to herself more than once before, many times throughout her life. 

The young fiery princess felt so distraught with her troubles. But then she remembered what her aunt had always told her through her special song.

"The past is in the past..." Ari could hear Elsa's voice telling her in her mind. 

Ari knew that Elsa was right, and she had to be strong for her aunt and her whole family. But the young princess was still confused to what her true purpose really was in life and wanted to find out who she truly was.

She soon started singing about facing her challenges and questioning about herself with her unknown purpose. 

"Who am I?..." Ari questioned herself while singing. Then she looked up to see a faint image of her family in the sky. 

"Mother... Father... What am I to do?..."

"Should I be deprived of a life that I deserve, just because life threw me a curve?~" 

"I'm warm inside... I'm warm inside..." 

"I'm just a girl, with just a touch of fire..." Ari concluded, hanging her head down while giving a slight sigh of sadness. 

After Ari finished singing, she heard a familiar sound as Gale appeared. 

"Hm?" Ari looked to see Gale take off down a mysterious looking path, wondering where the wind spirit was going. 

She continued on in the direction where Gale went, when she soon figured something out... 

Ari smiled as she realized the spirits had been helping her all along, by guiding her down the right path she needed to go in life. 

Ari smiled as she started reciting the song from the lullaby her mother and aunt taught her, who learned it from their mother, singing...

"Where the north wind meets the sea~"

"No more secrets~" Ari could hear Elsa's voice singing. It felt like both of them could sense each other's presence, even though they were currently far apart. 

"There's a river~" Ari continued singing. 

"Stay together~" Elsa's voice continued singing. 

"Full of memory~" Ari sang. 

"You're my family~" Elsa's voice told Ari. 

"Come my darling, homeward bound~" Ari recited, remembering what her mother and aunt always told her. 

"I just found you~" Elsa's voice said. 

"Homeward bound!~" Ari sang again, even louder. 

"You'll stay found!~" Elsa's voice promised her niece. 

"I seek the truth~" Ari sang her heart out, realizing everything now. "You drew a map for me, you left me a clue. You didn't leave me alone. You're with me guiding what I do~"

"I seek the truth!~" Ari continued. 

"Ari..." Elsa's voice echoed inside the princess's head. 

"They say that it can hurt but even so~" Ari continued. 

"Ari..." Elsa's voice continued echoing inside her head. 

"I need to know who you are, so I can know who I am~" Ari told this mysterious voice that's been calling her all this time. "And I won't let it..."

"I won't let you go..." Elsa's voice told Ari. 

"Gooooo..." Ari said. 

"I won't let you gooooo..." Both girls said as they finished singing. 

After that, Ari soon heard something that sounded nearby. It sounded like ocean waves crashing against a shoreline. 

Ari quickly continued making her way through the edge of the forest, soon coming up over a hill. When she reached the top she couldn't believe what she saw...

Ari looked out into this huge dark ocean, as she had finally arrived at the Dark Sea. She was one step closer to Ahtohallan. 

But what she didn't know was that the dark evil spirit was still close by, watching her... 

Meanwhile, with Anna and the others~

After the gang had been separated from Elsa and gone over the waterfall, the river had apparently carried them down a ways into a cavern. 

"Ugh..." The adventure girls groaned while they were trying to dry themselves off. 

"Wow, is it sure dark in here" Teeders commented as the gang could barely see anything. 

Anna got out her flint and tried lighting a fire onto a branch she found, but was having a little trouble.

"At times like this, I wish Ari were here" Anna sighed. 

She finally got a spark to ignite and the branch now acted as a torch for the gang. 

"You okay, Olaf?" Kali asked, helping the little snowman up on his feet. 

"Has anyone seen my nose?" Olaf asked, as that seemed to be the only body piece of his missing. 

The girls looked around for a moment. It was hard to see Olaf's carrot nose on the dark ground. 

"Found it!" Anna soon said, picking up the carrot nose and placed it back on Olaf's face where it rightfully belonged. 

"Thank you" Olaf said while a fish fell out of his mouth. He had apparently swallowed a lot of water when they went over the waterfall. 

"Ugh, I hate being wet in a dark creepy cave" Cynthia complained. 

"You know, I swear the only reason you were put on this team was to complain" Teeders scoffed at her over-dramatic fashionista friend. 

"Where are we?" Ann then asked, looking around the cave. 

"In a pit, with no way out" Anna replied, looking around the dark cave with the torch. 

This suddenly made the gang all feel edgy, especially Cynthia. 

"Okay, do not worry" Kali tried to assure the gang calmly. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'DO NOT WORRY?!'" Cynthia suddenly exclaimed in outburst, getting all anxious as she was having one of her tantrum moments. 

"WE'RE TRAPPED IN A CAVE WITH NO WAY OUT! NO ONE WILL EVER FIND US, AND I'LL NEVER FULFILL BY DREAM TO BECOMING A FASHION MODEL, AND WE'LL ALL STARVE AND DIE, AND IT'LL BE MONTHS UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS OUR ROTTING CORPSES PILED UP IN A PIT WITH RATS EATING AWAY AT OUR BONES!" 

"You're overreacting again..." Ann told her friend calmly. 

"I, DON'T, CARE!" Cynthia yelled, about to lose it when...

"Hey, guys, look what I found" Olaf's voice called. 

The girls all looked and came over to where the snowman had wandered off and found him in front of an entrance to a small tunnel. 

"A spooky pitch black way in" Olaf told the gang, pointing out to the mysterious tunnel. 

The girls all looked to each other, wondering if they should head down this unknown tunnel. 

"So, what do you guys think?" Ann asked the others. 

"We have no idea where this tunnel could lead, or when it was last used" Teeders explained logically, knowing this could be dangerous.  

"Kali?..." The girls soon turned to their leader. 

The long time adventure girl thought about this for a moment. 

"Honestly guys, I don't think we have a choice. We have to follow this tunnel if we're going to at least try to get out of here and find Elsa" She explained. 

"She's right" Anna agreed, wanting to find her sister... And her daughter. 

"Yeah" Ann and Teeders soon nodded in agreement, as the girls were now about to enter the mysterious tunnel. 

Cynthia however stayed behind in one place, not following the others. 

"Cynthia?..." The other adventure girls all turned back to her, wondering why she wasn't coming with them. 

"There's no reason for us to go in there... Ever!" The seemingly scared fashionista laughed nervously. 

"But don't you think we should at least investigate?" Ann asked her. 

"IT'S DARK! I could fall into a precipice!" Cynthia argued dramatically, refusing to go in with them. 

"Oh, please. My Uncle Shaggy and Scooby have used that excuse all the time. It doesn't work" Kali rolled her eyes at her fearful fashionista friend. 

"You're being ridiculous" Ann and Teeders added to Cynthia. 

"Would you guys please stop arguing?" Anna told the girls. "Now come on, we gotta find a way out of here and get back to Elsa"

The girls all stopped talking and headed inside the tunnel with Anna. As they walked in, the girls stopped for a moment as they could've sworn they heard something that sounded a bit like singing almost coming from underneath them. 

"What was that?" Kali questioned. 

The other girls just shrugged their shoulders before they continued walking. 

The girls explored around with interest while Cynthia closely followed behind them, crouching down behind their backs like a coward. 

"I am not afraid..." The fashionista told herself fearfully, shaking. 

Just then, Cynthia heard a noise and took the torch from Anna, waving it around fiercely. 

"TAKE THAT YOU WINGED SPAWN OF SATAN!" She yelled. 

The others all looked to the fashionista, mostly annoyed. 

"Idiot..." Ann rolled her eyes at Cynthia as they continued on. 

"It's okay..." Cynthia replied calmly, taking in a few deep breaths. "All we really need is this torch to protect us"

Just then, the gang heard another noise in the cave. 

"DIE DEVIL BIRD!" Cynthia shouted as she suddenly threw the torch far out ahead into the cave and the fire went out. 

............................................................................. "We're okay" Cynthia told the gang. 

Suddenly, a small noise was heard and Cynthia let out a high pitched pterodactyl like screech. 

Anna lit another torch while the gang looked annoyed to see Cynthia running around like a stupid maniac for no reason. 

"BATS! THE BATS! THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!" Cynthia cried like a cowardly baby, waving a stick around pointlessly. "GOD IN HEAVEN HELP ME!!!"

"Cynthia!" Teeders and the other adventure girls got her attention. 

"There is nothing there. There is nothing in your hair" They told her quite annoyingly. 

Cynthia looked around quietly, realizing that nothing was there. Her cheeks then became red as she looked embarrassed as the rest of the gang was all staring at her. 

"Exactly... I was just running a drill" She lied. 

"Yeah, sure" Kali and the other adventure girls all rolled their eyes at her. 

The girls then continued heading down the tunnel, looking a bit nervous. 

"Come on, it'll be fun" Olaf told them cheerfully. "Assuming we don't get stuck here forever, and no one ever finds us, and you all starve and I give up" he then said. 

Cynthia laughed nervously, not liking the sound of that.  

"I sure hope we get out of here" Teeders said a little nervously as they continued going down the tunnel, not knowing where it was leading them. 

"On the bright side, Elsa and Ari have got to be doing a whole lot better than we are" Olaf said. 

Little did the snowman know, it was the exact opposite for the ice queen and fire princess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
738K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...