The Adventure Kids Get Frozen...

By AdventureGirl5

The Adventure Kids have come back to Arendelle to see their friends. Until something happens that takes our h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

426 8 16
By AdventureGirl5

"Wait!" Kali and the other adventure kids came in between the Northuldra and Arendelle soldiers to stop them from fighting. 

"Please..." Elsa then came forward, telling the two groups. "We're looking for my niece" 

"I'm sorry," Mattias apologized. "We haven't seen her" 

"But some strange girl did pass through here earlier, setting our tents on fire" A Northuldra tribe member mentioned, remembering how Ari had fire powers. 

"What?!" Elsa and the rest of the gang all gasped out of shock. 

"Yeah, she nearly burnt down our whole campground" An Arendelle soldier mentioned. 

"Luckily, we managed to put it out before anyone could get hurt" Mattias informed.

"That girl's dangerous!" Another Northuldra tribe member said, referring to Ari since her fire powers were indeed obviously dangerous. "A monster!" 

Now hearing that said about Ari, specifically that terrible word, really ticked off the gang. Especially Elsa and Anna. 

"Ari would never hurt anyone on purpose" Anna assured the tribe, while defending her daughter along with Elsa and the rest of the gang. 

"Well, something has been threatening the forest" One Northuldra tribe member argued. 

"What are you talking about?" The adventure kids along with Hira and Hiroko asked, confused. 

"A dark force, that's been roaming the forest ever since the mist trapped us in here" Yelana explained to the gang. 

"And it's that girl!" One Northuldra member glared, as most of the tribe were accusing Ari. 

"That's not true!" Anna spat a bit angrily, refusing to believe that about her daughter. "And whatever this dark force is, we can fix it" The red haired princess told everyone. 

"Someone has called me here" Elsa then mentioned to the Northuldra how she's been hearing a voice. "If I can just find it, I believe they have the answers that may help us free this forest" 

"You can trust her" Kali added to the tribe how Elsa wouldn't harm anyone. 

"It is the voice only that we seek" Garator explained to the Northuldra. 

"Please, I just want to help" Elsa begged the Northuldra tribe. 

"We only trust nature. When nature speaks" Yelana claimed to the ice queen.  

Suddenly, a nearby tree burst into flames as this scary looking pink fire engulfed it. 

"We listen..." Yelana added while looking at the fire in fear. 

"Not again!" Some Northuldra members groaned once the pink fire appeared. 

"Why do we always get this annoyingly, unnecessary bad karma?!" Cynthia complained, while the kids backed up in fear with Olaf from the fire.  

"This will all make sense when I'm older!" The little snowman reminded himself, trying his hardest to stay calm. 

"Fire spirit!" A Northuldra member cried out in panic. 

The fire spirit suddenly scurried down the tree and across the ground past everyone, before climbing up another tree and jumping from tree to tree, causing the pink flames to spread rapidly. 

"Get back, everyone!" One Northuldra member warned. 

Hiroko screamed while Hira exclaimed about the fire. "It's out of control!" 

"This isn't Ari's magic!" Kali and the others said, realizing that this was a different kind of fire. 

"Stay calm! Evacuate to higher ground!" Garator told everyone, leading and helping them all evacuate.  

"Quick! Head for the river!" An Arendellian soldier informed everyone. 

Everyone ran for their lives while Elsa stayed, chasing after the fire spirit. 

A group of Northuldra reindeer were spooked and ran off in another direction. 

"No, no, no! The reindeer!" A young Northuldra man cried. "That's a dead end!" 

"Come on Sven!" Kristoff told his reindeer, hopping onto Sven's back and going off to rescue the reindeer. "We'll get them!" 

Elsa kept trying her hardest to put the fire out and keep it from spreading. 

"Get it, Elsa!" Kali called out, encouraging the ice queen before she and the others continued running to safety. 

Anna however looked back and gasped in fear, seeing her sister battling with the fire spirit and struggling at it. 

"Elsa, get out of there!" Anna cried out of fear. But Elsa didn't hear her. 

Anna rushed back into the fire to try and help her sister. 

"Anna!" The adventure kids saw this and tried to follow her but ended up trapped as their escape route was cut off. 

Anna struggled to get to Elsa, as the smoke was making it hard for her to breathe. Kristoff and Sven had gotten the reindeer back to safety before they spotted Anna. 

"Anna!" Kristoff cried out in fear, seeing the love of his life in great danger. 

Hearing Kristoff cry out Anna's name made Elsa turn and gasp, seeing her sister plus the adventure kids trapped in the fire. She immediately blasted out a large sheet of ice which put the fire out around them, saving their lives. 

Kristoff then came in on Sven, quickly scooping Anna up and rode away while the adventure kids followed behind. 

"Get her out of here!" Elsa told Kristoff, sounding exhausted as she couldn't protect her sister. 

"No! Elsa!" Anna cried out, while she rode away with Kristoff on Sven. 

The fire spirit then ran past Elsa again. Elsa glared as she continued chasing after this fiery threat. She chased it all the way into the Northuldras' village. But once she had it cornered, Elsa realized the fire spirit was not at all what she expected it to be...

The adventure kids and others soon came out to see the fire had strangely stopped. Once they found Elsa, they were surprised to discover she had tamed a little salamander that was now in her hands, enjoying her flurry of snowflakes she gave to him. 

This little guy... was the fire spirit?

"They're all looking at us, aren't they?" Elsa said to the salamander, knowing that the Northuldra, Arendellian soldiers and others had all gathered behind them. 

"Got any advice?" Elsa asked her new friend. 

The cute little salamander only looked up at her, smiling. 

"Nothing?" Elsa said. 

The salamander then licked his eyeball. 

"Hmm, should I know what that means?" Elsa asked, smiling at the salamander. 

The adventure kids then came over. "Who's your new friend, Elsa?" they asked the ice queen.

"Hm.... Bruni" Elsa replied, naming the fire spirit. 

The kids all smiled, finding the little salamander very cute. But then they realized something on how Bruni was behaving around them. Elsa soon gasped.

"You've seen Ari..." She said to Bruni, having a strong sense that the little salamander must've encountered her niece. 

Elsa then started hearing the voice again and to her surprise, Bruni could hear it too.  

"You hear it too" She realized. 

"Somebody's calling us" Elsa said to Bruni. "Who is it?" 

"Where is she? What do we do?" Elsa then asked Bruni since he'd seen Ari if he knew where she was now. 

Bruni jumped out of Elsa's hands and climbed up a nearby rock in the north direction, before looking back at her. 

"She's not thinking what I think she's thinking, right?" Ann asked in whisper to the other adventure kids. 

"Okay, keep going north" Elsa said, having total trust in Bruni. 

The adventure kids however looked to each other a bit uncertain, not so sure about following a salamander. 

Elsa was about to head off and follow Bruni, when suddenly...

"Elsa!" Anna cried out as she appeared out of nowhere and ran up to Elsa, hugging her sister in relief. "Oh, thank goodness!"

"Anna, what were you doing? You could've been killed!" Elsa scolded her little sister about the fire incident earlier. "You can't just follow me into fire"

"You don't want me to follow you into fire, then don't run into fire!" Anna retorted, but then sighed as she told her big sister. "You're not being careful, Elsa"

"She's right you know" Brock said to Elsa. 

The ice queen soon sighed, apologizing. "I'm sorry..." 

"Are you okay?" She then asked her little sister. 

"I've been better" Anna admitted. 

Elsa was frowning, but soon smiled as she knew how to make Anna feel better. 

"I know what you need" Elsa took out her mother's scarf and placed it around her sister's shoulders. 

The Northuldra looked to the sisters, shocked. 

"Where did you get that scarf?" Yelana asked them. 

The young Northuldra reindeer herder then came up to get a closer look, realizing. "That's a Northuldra's scarf"

"What?" Elsa, Anna and the rest of the gang questioned out of disbelief. 

"This is from one of our oldest families" The young Northuldra woman added. 

"It was our mother's" Anna replied. 

"Hold on!" Hiroko started. "Elsa, remember the ice sculpture of the younger version of your father with that girl?" she asked the ice queen. 

Anna and Elsa then realized something as they headed back over towards the ice sculptures to look again at the one of their father and most especially the mysterious girl. 

"Elsa..." Anna began, beaming as she couldn't believe it.  

"I see it," Elsa smiled. "It's mother" 

"Mother saved father's life that day" Anna realized. 

The rest of the gang, along with the Northuldra and everyone else had now gathered around the sisters. 

"Our mother was Northuldra" Elsa told everyone. 

This was greatly surprising to everyone indeed. Gale then appeared, while the trees started to glow all around. Even Olaf seemed to light up due to the magic in Elsa's ice powers. It seemed so magical. 

The Northuldra then started performing this chant while everyone in the tribe gathered around Anna and Elsa, welcoming them and their friends. 

"We are called Northuldra. We are the people of the Sun" Yelana proclaimed to Elsa and Anna. 

"You are among friends. We will help you find your niece" She informed the sisters. 

Anna and Elsa both smiled in great gratitude. 

"And I promise you I will free this forest, and restore Arendelle" Elsa told Yelana. 

This really excited the Northuldra and everyone else in the forest. However, the adventure kids and the rest of the gang were a bit concerned. 

"That's a pretty big promise, Elsa" Anna told her sister. 

"Yeah, are you sure you can handle it?" Hira and the rest of the adventure girls asked the ice queen. 

"Guys, I am queen" Elsa replied, attempting to sound like she knew everything. "I've been preparing for this my whole life" 

"Okay" The adventure girls all shrugged their shoulders to the self-assured ice queen and backed off. 

Everyone who had been trapped in the forest seemed very excited that they would finally be free. 

"Free the forest. Wow" The Northuldra reindeer herder from earlier said out of amazement, while Kristoff and the other boys had turned to him. 

"I'm sorry," He told them, explaining. "It's just, some of us were born in here. We've never even seen the clear sky"

"Wow. That's rough" Brock said. 

"I get it" Kristoff said, knowing how the herder felt. 

"We do too" David added, referring to himself, Brock and Garator. 

"Name's Ryder" The young Northuldra man introduced himself. 

"Kristoff" The mountain man said, shaking hands with Ryder. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ryder. I'm Lord Garator" Garator shook hands with Ryder with his robotic blaster arm, which surprised the young Northuldra man a little. "But my friends just call me Garator" 

"I heard the voice again" Elsa informed the gang. "We need to go north". They had to go now if they were going to continue their search for Ari and find the answers about the past. 

"But the earth giants roam the forest at night" The young Northuldra woman from earlier explained to Elsa and the gang. 

"You can leave in the morning" Yelana said to Elsa and the gang, offering them to stay with them in their village. 

"Thank you" Teeders thanked Yelana for her and her tribe's kindness to the gang. 

"I'm Honeymaren" The young Northuldra woman then introduced herself to the gang. 

"Nice to meet you" Kali smiled, before introducing the rest of the adventure girls to her. 

"Honeymaren, we'll do all we can" Anna promised the Northuldra girl. 

As the adventure kids headed back with the rest of the gang and the Northuldra to their village, they couldn't help but think about what Ari was doing right now.

"I wonder how Ari's doing?" Brock said, wondering with the others. 

They just all hoped she was okay, wherever she was....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 13.1K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
142K 7.9K 9
After contracting a terminal illness, Tsukiko is transported from Konoha to the peaceful outskirts of the village, where she resides with her caretak...
12.2K 239 7
Nathalie and Gabriel get in a fight and they both say some things they regret. Things get out of hand and Nathalie creates a centimonster. Will they...
29.4K 174 33
This is a book of names. Just so if you feel like you need a name and you can't think of one, here's a book of them. Highest Rank: #234 in Random New...