I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 71 - Memories

23K 982 428
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 71: Memories ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

Jackie got up and put on her clothes one by one. I watched her as she then proceeded to tie her hair up in a ponytail before the doorbell rung from downstairs.

We locked gazes and I stood up, letting her know I’d go see who it is. I quickly made my way downstairs and unlocked the front door, turning the knob open.

“Wassup?” Robin said cheerfully, walking inside as soon as the door opened. I let out a laugh and turned around after closing the door shut.

“Hey, what brings you here today?” I asked her, as she fiddled with her bag and pulled out a container.

“I’m glad you asked,” she waved her finger at me. “I just made some ass kicking brownies that I’m excited about so you two need to try some and tell me how I’m the Brownie-Making Queen.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Really? If they’re ass kicking, I can’t wait to try them,” I chuckled, and as Robin opened the container, she looked up at me.

“Where’s Jackie at?” she asked, and I looked towards the stairs, finding it strange that Jackie wasn’t coming down to join us. I knew she could hear Robin’s voice, so she must know her best friend’s here. So why isn’t she coming downstairs?

“Um, she was just upstairs but I guess she went to the bathroom,” I shrugged, taking a brownie from the container. “Uh, I’ll be right back.”

I took a bite from the brownie in my hand before heading upstairs back to Jackie’s room. I knocked on the door even though it was already open and saw her sitting down on her bed, leaning against the headboard.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Robin’s downstairs and she’s excited about some brownies she made.” I held up the small piece that remained in my hand before eating it. “She really wants you to try some.”

Jackie blushed slightly before crossing her arms. “Uh.. I think I’ll just stay in bed.”

I stared in confusion. “Why? Can’t you join us downstairs?”

She slowly shook her head.

“You… Okay?”

She let out a deep sigh before blushing harder. “I.. Umm… I’m just.. I’m sore.. down there.”

I blinked twice. “W-What?”

“I’m sore, Justin!” she said a bit louder before slapping a hand to her mouth. “You put three fingers inside of me and it hurt but it felt so good at the same time so I didn’t complain but.. Now it hurts.”

I sighed softly. “I’m sorry,” I whispered, walking towards her. “I got caught up in the moment and I forgot not to.. You know..”

“It’s fine, just.. Go downstairs and attend Robin again because she will get suspicious.”

“Oh come on, don’t let this isolate you from Robin,” I encouraged her. “I’ll just tell her to come up here.”

“But… She’ll still know somehow,” she pouted. “It’s Robin’s specialty.”

“You still can’t ignore her,” I pointed out. “Now are you sure you’re okay?”

She shrugged. “I guess.”

“I really am sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“No seriously, it’s okay. I’ll overcome it eventually,” she said, leaning down on the bed. “Tell Robin to bring those amazing brownies of her upstairs.”

“Okay, be right back then,” I chuckled, leaning down and kissing her lips quickly before exiting her room.

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

I laid there on my bed for a few seconds after Justin left the room, and I closed my eyes for a bit before my head began hurting.

I winced, blinking a couple of times before looking out the window. It had stopped snowing by now.

I winced once more and my eyes widened as I slowly began recollecting past events. I let out a quiet gasp as I realized I remembered everything. I remember the night Justin tried taking me home, and I remember hitting my head. I even remember not remembering, if that makes any sense. Or rather, when I woke up to find Justin at my aid, except I only knew him because he’s my idol, not from our past memories together.

But now.. Now I remember it all.

I gasped again, this time louder.

T-Tyler. I remember Tyler.

“Shit,” I whispered, sitting up quickly and regretting it as soon as I did due to the pain pounding inside my head that followed after.

“Jackie!!” Robin burst into the room and attacked me in a hug, taking me aback for a second. “How are you feeling?”

“Ugh,” I sighed, “I was good a while ago.. but now my head hurts.”

“Really?” she pouted, just as Justin walked into the room. “You need some of the pain killers you were prescribed?”

“Yeah, that’d be great,” I nodded.

“Alright, I’ll go get them for you,” she smiled. “But I think my brownies would be the ultimate pain killers.”

“I bet they would be,” I laughed, as she left downstairs yet again.

I looked up at Justin as he stared back at me, his hands stuffed in his pockets and we were silent.

How do I tell him I’m actually not a virgin?

He definitely won’t like to hear that. Specially when I tell him who I lost my virginity to. God, I was so stupid.

It’s like, I regret having sex with Tyler but I don’t want to hold that against him, even though part of me knows the issue was a bit bigger than that. I did say no, but it happened anyway.

“You look troubled,” Justin’s voice snapped me from my thoughts. “Did I hurt you that badly?”

My heart skipped a beat. “No, Justin,” I smiled at him. He definitely wasn’t the problem here. “I told you I’m fine.”

He looked at me skeptically before sitting down next to me on my bed.

“You know.. I’ve said I was fine about a billion times before and most of the times I’ve said it, I didn’t actually mean it,” he cupped my cheek, stroking my skin gently.

I stared back at him, captivated by his intense gaze.

“But I mean it,” I whispered. “Why wouldn’t I be fine with you next to me?”

Justin’s lips raised into a smile and I leaned forwards, pressing my lips against his. I placed a hand at the nape of his neck and urged him towards me as we continued to kiss slowly, picking up speed as the seconds went by.

I slid my tongue across his bottom lip and continued to kiss him as I slowly fluttered my eyes open, spotting Robin standing at the doorframe, staring at us.

I pulled away and blushed deeply.

“Oh please, don’t mind me,” Robin smirked. “Continue making out. I’ll just go get my camera and I can be the director to your sex tape.”

Justin burst out laughing as Robin shot us a wink and my face turned redder than a tomato.

“I hate you,” I murmured at her, and she drew an imaginary heart at me in the air.

“Considering you hate me, I brought you your pain killers regardlessly,” she teased, walking towards me with a small pill and a glass of water.

“I change my mind, you’re the best,” I laughed, taking the pill from her hand and swallowing it with water.

Robin then sat down on my bed with us and we began talking and eating brownies while watching the television that was still on. While both of them engaged into a conversation about the drama we were watching, I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Robin:

Kinda need to talk to u but I can’t have Justin find out about it just yet. Think u can come up with a distraction?

I sent the text message and put my phone down, waiting for Robin to notice me. When she did, I quickly signaled her phone with my eyes until she got the hint. She then picked up her phone and read my message while I distracted Justin by feeding him my brownie.

“Um,” Robin spoke out, and I knew she was now making her distraction. She was usually good at these things. “Jackie, can you come outside with me for a second?”

Justin looked at her in confusion and I shot her a look that said, this is your distraction?

Robin then met Justin’s gaze and shrugged. “I need to borrow some tampons.”

Oh.

Justin tried hard not to let out a laugh before Robin shamelessly stood up.

“Um, sure, I’ll get you one,” I nodded, keeping up the act before turning to Justin. “We’ll be right back.”

“Please, take all the time you need,” he smirked, and I followed Robin out the room, trying to walk normally as I realized I still felt sore.

Great…

*************

So if you ever need to talk to your best friend privately, do as Robin does ;)

What’d you guys think of the chapter? <3

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.3K 24
The secret is out. It was hard for the two to stay low, but Justin and Dae have become public. Now, it's all fun and games for the tabloids, and th...
694K 7.7K 24
Abused by her father and hidden under makeup to cover the bruises he causes, Lizzy Keegan wants nothing more than to escape. The only way she can thi...
7.4K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...