●AKATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS●

By Rita304_V2

NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - D... More

Proving your worth
He makes you blush
You get hurt
Something is wrong
You use your charms
You do something nice
Accidental gropes
Time with his partner
They realize their feelings
Confession
The ship
Playing with their hair
You go on a date
When you cry
Make them blush
He is sick
Sleep together
Wake up
Secrets
When you fight / He hurts you
When he cries/apologies
Getting caught kissing
He sees you naked
None accidental grope
The truth~
The truth 2
You get possessive/over protective
It's your birthday
He is being a pervert
Deidara - First time
Zetsu - First time
Obito - First time
Nagato - First time
Kisame - First time
Kakuzu - First time
Itachi - First time
Hidan - First time
Sasori - First time
The morning after
He turns into a kid 1
He turns into a kid 2
He turns back
Jealousy
He scares you
When he gets hurt
Laundry day
Meeting konoha shinobi
His past stories
You leave for a mission
The mission
I quit the Akatsuki!
He gets the news
Come back!
Bath time
Unusual friendships
You tease/seduce him
You get sick/hurt
You are preggers!
Unusual friendships 2
Cuddles
You scare him
First kick
You have a miscarriage
He has a nightmare
Meeting konoha shinobi 2
Birth
He holds the baby
Daddy/baby moments
The Devil's covet valley
The Devil's covet Valley 2
My personal covet
The Family Reunion
Aftermath cuddles
See their partner naked
The babysitter
The hidden truth behind their parents
You fight
You runaway
Seeking refuge
He comes back
Meeting konoha shinobi 3
The clash!
Judgment day
Trial Aftermath
Unexpected visitor
His birthday
Getting caught
The kids leave
Mission gone wrong
The kids get hurt
Rescue
Announcement

First meeting

35.1K 322 370
By Rita304_V2

NEW BOOK!!!!~
Hope this one is as good as the other💕
It will be funnier that's for sure but it will remain as realistic as possible :’D

welcome to the new world~

Enjoy~🌻

------~Quote inspiring the book~-----

~They aren't monsters, because there is nothing more human than being alone~
---------------------------------

Pein

You were a priestess from Amegakure. You’ve had a big admiration to the god ruling the rainy skies alongside his angel. You wandered the land convincing everyone of this divine being and forced the people to let him into their hearts and homes. Previously, before you found the path to light, you were a shinobi and became blinded by the divinity and power this god had possessed. You strived as hard as you can to grab his or his angel’s attention building small shrines of him all over Amegakure were people left offerings.

Your research lead you to tall tower in the center of Amegakure, where he was said to live, but it was completely off limits. You didn’t let that stop you, however, and built a small shrine right next to it praying for him to reveal himself to you, so you can serve directly under him, as his angel did. Being his priestess was a dream among dreams you had for years. 

You kneeled down and closed your eyes praying to the god once more as you did every day in the newly built shrine, until two Amegakure shinobi stopped behind you. “Priestess, this place is off limits. We need to ask you to leave” 

You didn’t move a muscle and spoke coldly “You mustn’t disturb when a priestess is in a divine state of mind. Leave” 

One of them lost his patience and extended his hand to grab your arm but you quickly sliced off his hand with a chakra blade forged into your hand. 

The man looked in horror as the other started to scream in pain. You got up looking at a speck of blood on your Kimono sleeve and frowned “you have stained my robes… now I won’t be able to meet our god flawlessly…you will pay for this!”

You raised your sleeve forming another chakra blade and walked up to them. You raised your hand to strike but felt a sudden presence behind you and a heavy gust of wind, causing your entire body to be covered with goosebumps at the immense chakra and presence. 

“I suggest you calm down mortal” A deep authoritative voice spoke near your ear as his warm breath tickled your skin.

You lowered your hand and turned around but you were struck with fear as purple ringed orbs bore into yours.

“K-…Kami sama?” you whispered in disbelief

His stare was immense. He looked into your eyes and motioned for the two men to leave while keeping his gaze on you. You felt your heart beat a million times at the rising anxiety of seeing the Kami with your own two eyes. You heard rumors but never knew he was that intimidating.
"Who are you?" He frowned and you quickly got down bowing on your knees, with your head on the ground "I'm so sorry if I have insulted you Kami sama. It was not my intention" you said with a shaking voice.
Despite his cold attitude he was taken aback and at all the sudden attention and it made him even more curious to know who exactly where you. 

"Stand and answer my question"

You quickly got up still looking at the ground and spoke "I am y/n of the f/n clan. I am from the west outskirts of Amegakure and moved to this district three months ago in search of you and your enlightenment"
<f/n clan?> he thought. He heard that this specific clan had alot of hidden talents and power that would be of use to him; he wanted to see for himself if the rumors were true.

"Leave....this is no place for a weak priestess like you" he said sternly and turned his back to you leaving the scene.

You didn’t want to waste your only chance and quickly followed "Wait please don’t go! I am not weak! I have been waiting for this moment for a long time; A chance to serve under you Kami sama...please don’t turn your back on me...i have endured so much...losing your faith and the last bit of hope i have will be the death of me!"

He turned swiftly towards you, lunging his black rod at your neck. You quickly used your chakra blades to slice the rod to bits making it fall on to the ground and both of you froze looking into each other’s eyes, with his hand on your neck and your chakra blade near his. These were exactly the reflexes, he wanted to see. He lowered his hand and turned around walking away from you. You didn't know why but you felt he was pleased with what he saw and it made you smile.

Hidan

You were a shinobi from Takigakure. You belonged to a small clan, that was a cover for a cult who performed alot of human sacrifices to achieve a great amount of power. The forbidden techniques used, forced you to turn into a cannibal. Human flesh was needed to be able to control all 5 elements with no hesitation extending your life span by the dozen. 

You were able to lay low while living in Takigakure but your clan got caught doing its usual cruel acts and you had to flee quickly before you faced the elders’ punishment. You traveled all the way to Yugakure and tried to settle there after hearing they were pacifists. You didn’t stay in one place, so there was a constant flow of money being spent and you were getting broke real fast. You didn’t have money to buy any food or shelter so you were forced to camp out in the woods and sleep to ignore the hunger in your stomach. You sat on a branch with your back against the tree trunk closing your eyes to rest. You were just about to drift off to sleep when you heard a scream tear into the woods, You got startled, almost falling off the branch and quickly headed towards the scream.  

You got near a clearing and froze seeing a dead man hanged by the hands with a rope then looked aside seeing another shirtless dead man lying in a blood drawn symbol on the ground with a stake stabbed into his heart and blood flowing from his body. You walked up to him and neared your face to his feeling his warmth.
<fresh kill?...it is still warm. This looks like a cult act. The poor thing must’ve seen hell… Well it can't get any better than this…I guess> you thought feeling your stomach grumbled again. 
You got closer and sank your teeth into his throat directly at the arteries then heard him scream in pain.
You scrambled away from him and saw him sit up holding onto his now bloodied neck painfully
"OYy what the fuck you bitch!!" He voice came out croaky
You gasped not believing your eyes "y-...you are alive?!... but you… got that thing in your chest” you said with a squint

He looked at the blood streaming down his neck then saw your bloodied mouth and grit his teeth “I’m going to cut you down for disturbing my prayers”

The crazy Jashinist lunged at you and you easily dodged all his swings making him even more angry. He was swinging his scythe while laughing like a creep.

He smashed the scythe into your stomach but realized you managed to use your iron skin jutsu to block it breaking two of his blades from the tri-bladed scythe.
He looked shocked and quickly jumped back looking at his broken weapon sadly.
You felt bad for him "come now sir, stop fighting. It wasn't my intention to hurt you...I thought you were dead...I'll make it up to you and fix your scythe if you want, I swear" 
He looked up at you and tossed you his scythe, dropping it on the ground near your feet with a loud clank "fix it"
You sat down taking the broken blades and the scythe using your fire release to heat up your skin and welded the pieces together again. He sat on the ground and noticed the stake was still in his heart then removed it.

“So… you are a cultist?” you trailed off

“A Jashinist”

You nodded then stopped and looked up at him “What’s that?”

“Jashin sama is the god who gave me immortality in exchange of spreading mass destruction in this sin infested world”

You laughed slightly and continued working, pissing the jashinist off

“Oyy! What’s so fucking funny?”

“well…It is funny how we both are caught up in these cult things. I’ve been traveling for years and I finally found someone similar to me. I too have struck deals with a shinigami”

He looked up curiously and crawled towards you to sit closer “You have seen one in person?”

You nodded “The ritual is a type of hallucination sacramental that allows the mind to sleep, so the shinigami can enter your body granting you power”

He smiled widely “Possessions?”

“Yes” you answered then handed him his now fixed scythe.

He took it and got up “Names Hidan by the way”

 “y/n” you answer getting up from the ground

“Iguess I’ll see you around then y/n” He said and turned to leave but you stopped him “Wait before you go… Do you know a cheap place in Yugakure I can stay in? I’m kind of broke and this place is very unfamiliar to me and filled with tourist traps”

He stopped turning to look at you and smirked “Yeah I know a place”

Kakuzu

You were from the waterfall village. You were the daughter of the head of the Takigakure guards. When you were born, your father expected a boy but got a daughter instead, which is why he was very strict when it came to your training and forced you to work extremely hard to make up for the lack of physicals strength you had. The evil man taught you, that if you want something, you have to work extremely hard for it and dig with your hands and feet to achieve it.

You loathed his methods of teaching and always thought that if a person were smart enough, life wouldn’t take that much effort and you can simply acquire whatever you want, whenever you wanted it with mere thinking and strategy. 
So one night you decided to throw it all away and carry on with your own plans to show your father how simple things are taken too seriously because of stupid rules and regulations. 

You wandered the dim lit halls formed under the giant tree's trunks heading down to the main chamber since it was your shift to guard the forbidden scrolls, or so everyone thought. You made a plan to steal all the forbidden scrolls and run away from takigakure forever and live off by selling them to other nations for billions of ryo. You walked in and used a seal to unlock the scroll’s glass case then reached your hand in but a Shuriken made its way to your hand and you backed off quickly looking around. 
A dark figure dropped in front of you that looked like a person. The creepy man’s piercing green eyes shifted to you causing you to flinch in fear. He had shoulder length brown hair and prison tattoos with a mask covering his face. You gasped knowing exactly who it was. 
<Kakuzu; the Shinobi who shamed the village after losing a fight against the Hokage. He escaped prison? How?>

He didn’t say a word and reached for one of the scrolls taking it for himself.

You frowned “Hey!!! That is-” but quickly shut up noticing his blood dripping hands and murderous glare.

He approached you and leaned down to look into your eyes making you whimper “weak” was all he said as he left the room. 

You grabbed the rest of the scrolls and ran after him losing him in the giant halls “Wait!! Kakuzu sama!”

You heard a pained scream and turned the corner, to see he had opened the scroll and was kneeling on to the ground in pain clutching onto his sides with his muscles tensed up. You quickly ran to his side to see if he was ok but stopped dead in your tracks as black threads tear out of his shirt and skin splattering blood everywhere like wild moving snakes. You stepped back hitting the wall behind you watching the power of the forbidden technique unwind in front of you.

The threads recoiled and entered the flesh once more leaving stitch marks in random patterns on his body. His groans of pain stopped and he heavily got up swaying slightly from the intense pain then turned to you. You flinched under his cold stare and he pointed his hand towards you shooting out his arm with threads grabbing your neck and pulling you back closer to his face “You know the underground system. Take me to the village elders’ quarters now”

His voice was dark and demanding so you had no choice. He let go of you and you scrambled down the hall. <Why would he go back if he just escaped jail and acquired such power?>

You stopped in front of a door and got close placing a seal on the keyhole and heard the door unlock by itself.

“What is that seal?”

You walked in the door “I made it myself. It unlocks just about anything” you pointed up the stairway “The main hall is that way. it the secret escape route the elders use”

He frowned and pushed you against the wall roughly “why are you helping?”

You smiled nervously “Because I don’t want to die so young and I have a lot of things on my bucket list to achieve”

He grunted dropping you to the ground and turned to the stair way “Smart girl. You should leave Takigakure while you still can”

Deidara

You were a mist shinobi sent to deliver an important message in the land of snow from the Misukage himself. The weather was getting really harsh there, so you had to seek refuge inside a small cave waiting for the snow storm to stop. You dropped down to the ground shivering and opened a scroll full of your emergency supplies to light up a fire. 

You smiled feeling the striking warmth from the orange flames and heard a loud explosion in the distance. You thought it was loud thunder, until you heard footsteps trudge into the cave revealing a person wearing a cloud printed cloak and a straw hat with white tassels hanging down to cover his face. You took out your kunai and frowned “Who are you?” 

He looked at you taking off his hat “Don’t worry. I’m not here to fight yeah… I just want to avoid the storm too un”

You noticed his slashed headband and stepped back “You are a rogue?...what makes me think I can trust you! you turned on your people and would certainly hurt someone from a different village”

He sat down on the ground “Well for starters I’m out of chakra and second I’m too cold and tried to move, so just chill hm”

“Dare you try anything? I will gut you like a fish” You frowned acting hostile and sat down at the facing side eyeing him with your kunai still in hand. 

He was really good looking for a criminal. His long blonde hair and light blue eyes mesmerized you. He was too young to be a rogue and it was a bit unsettling because young shinobi, who make it this far, are almost always prodigies in their craft. You were the same age except you were just an errand girl and he was probably living the exciting shinobi life. You didn’t realize you were staring for too long because now he was looking back at you. 

“I would appreciate if you don’t stare hm” 

You looked away “Pft I was just watching you, so you wouldn’t try anything”

He opened his mouth to talk but heard commotion outside the cave and some heavy steps in the snow. 

“Shit!” He quickly got up turning off the fire and lunged at you closing your mouth and pulling your body against his tightly “Shhh…they are coming. Don’t move, or make a sound or we will both die” He whispered.

You saw the shadow of a group of five shinobi enter the cave. You pried his hand off your mouth and you quickly preformed a jutsu covering you both with water so that your bodies were transparent.

The rogue shinobis entered the cave looking around and looked at the freshly turned off fire.

“He was here recently. He wouldn’t have gotten far” One of the shinobi men spoke to his team, who started to look around.

You weaved some hand signs, seeing they were getting too close, and released 5 bubbles from your mouth. Deidara stared in wonder as the bubbles traveled to each of the men from behind then expanded catching there heads inside and filling it up with water. The men tried to move it away from their heads but it was in vain and they eventually suffocated and dropped to the ground. You released the jutsu after making sure they were dead and moved from Deidara’s grip.

Now it was his turn to stare “Woah…that was pretty cool un” 
You blushed slightly at the compliment and stepped back from him “I didn’t do it to protect you! I was protecting me!”

He looked at the dead men then out the cave seeing the snow storm had calmed down “Well I’m still in debt to you. How about I give you a ride yeah?”

You took a moment to think “I’m heading towards the fortress of snow”

He smirked “What are the odds! I’m heading east too. I’ll drop you off un”

Sasori

“Gather around people and witness something you have never seen before!” You cheered from the corner of a small busy street grabbing the attention of many. You walked up to a man “Sir, do you believe in magic!!” 

The man looked confused and shook his head slightly and you smiled “Then this act will surely convince you!”
Yes, this was who you are now. The best con artist to ever exist in the world of scams! You were a very observant person with impressive sight and high skills of deduction and manipulation. 
An Iwagakure shonibi who ditched the military service to travel around the world making money from impressed idiots, who believed your quick hands and tricks were part of some unseen divine power. You always made it look mystic by wearing a fox mask and speaking of Kitsune spirits.

You pulled a man next to you and handed him a piece of paper and told him to write anything on it without showing you then asked him to show the crowd while you guessed what it was.
You closed your eyes “I shall now contact my spirits to tell me what you've written” You looked up at the crowd seeing the paper reflected on a shinobi's forehead protector and smirked closing your eyes once more whispering some incoherent language then looked at the man. 

“They are telling me that you chose wise words instead of one… is it a famous proverb?....hm maybe ‘repeated failure leads to success’?” you spoke and everyone was shocked then started clapping impressed by the act and soon enough everyone started filling your straw basket with money to show their admiration.

“That was so cool un!” You heard someone say as they clapped
“No, it's the fakest thing I have ever seen!” another gruff voice answered
“Danna! kitsune spirits really exist un!”

You squinted hearing those words and looked towards two shinobi dressed in similar robes. One was blonde and the other was short covering the lower part of his face with dark brown hair

You walked up to the short man with the rude mouth and smiled “That wasn’t fake. My spirits are just too amazing for your basic human comprehension”

He looked entirely unimpressed and got closer to you “Reading things off reflections isn’t magic"

The crowd overheard his words and left with frowns on their faces taking their money back. 

You looked up in disbelief  “Wait!! Come back I will show you better stuff!” but they ignored you.

You turned to yell at the short creep for ruining your show but found that he had vanished. 
Now you had to move to a different town and find more idiots.

You packed your things from the inn and removed your mask so that no one would know you then headed down the road towards the next village. On your way there, you decided to stop at a small ramen shop. You smirked and walked in purposely bumping into the waitress dropping the hot ramen all over your clothes.

You frowned “OYy!! What the hell! Can’t you see where you were going! “ you yelled making a big scene. The waiteress started to apologize.

 “This kimono is made of pure silk and finely tailored! You must pay for damages!”

The chef came out and started apologizing for his careless waiter and offered you a free meal instead of paying the damages, and you being the nice person you are agreed but he said you had to share a table, because the restaurant was packed.

You agreed and were taken to a table with the same blonde shinobi you saw earlier along with a red haired man dressed the same.

“Nice act, I was almost moved with tears” The red haired man spoke sarcastically

You looked at him deeply deducing who he was and smirked “Not a back disguise yourself back there but I could see the fake puppet joints from miles away”

He gave small charming smile hearing your sassy attitude and nodded making you smile.

Kisame

“I’m coming for you Hoshigaki!!!” Your voice boomed through the forest as Itachi and Kisame headed down the trail. Kisame frowned and facepalmed “uhh i almost forgot about this ...This time, it is my turn”

Itachi looked at him curiously “What is it?”

“It is a dumb girl who has been trying to-“

“TO PRY SAMEHADA FORM YOUR FILTHY BLUE HANDS! YES I AM” You yelled dropping from the tree and standing in front of the two men proudly. 

He sighed “listen little girl this is getting really tedious and I don’t have time for you. If you get near me I will kill you”

You smiled “HA! You need to do a better threat than that Kisame sama!”

Itachi activated his genjutsu and watched you winded your eyes and freeze in place “There done” He said blankly until you poofed away and he heard your laughs echo in the forest.

Four of you charged around them from all sides jumping out the branches, showering the two with senbons. They easily used their weapons to deflected them but Itachi noticed the senbons had a thin layer of paper bombs wrapped around them and quickly jumped back as you detonated the thin needles.
Both men landed on a branch but stepped on an invisible string triggering more explosions and senbons. Itachi jumped away again and landed next to Kisame seeing your clones disappear. Kisame chuckled “I forgot to tell you Itachi. This girl is a master in traps. Her fights always drag on. My superior who previously owned Samehada along with other swordsmen, told me about this crazy mist shinobi”

“this would all end, if you would hand me that sword!” You yelled from beyond the trees

Ten water clones of you emerged from the ground surrounding them preparing their swords. 

Itachi looked at Kisame “Why not just give her the sword. I’m sure samehada would reject her because she doesn’t have your amount of chakra...she will take the hint that this sword chooses its owner and not the other way around” Itachi whispered

Kisame smirked liking the idea <maybe she will reveal her real self because a clone would get devoured from Samehada’s thirst instantly>”Let's try it”

Kisame raised his hands up “Ok ok fine! I don’t want the hassle little girl. You can take the sword”

The clones disappeared and you spoke from beyond the trees “Place the sword on the ground in front of you and let the Uchiha turn off his sharingan! And don’t try anything funny Hoshigaki because I sieged the entire forest with never ending traps that can only be disabled by me!”

Kisame sighed and placed the sword on the ground and waited as Itachi returned to his onyx eyes.

A rustle was heard in the trees and you dropped in front of them swiftly. Kisame and Itachi were surprised because the clones did not look like you at all. You were smart in hiding your true face during the fight and now revealed your true self to them.

You smiled excitedly and reached to pick up the swords. Kisame smirked waiting for Samehada’s scales to pierce through your hand impatiently.

You grabbed the handle and picked it up easily, leaving both men astounded by your power and the fact that Samehada didn’t fight back or resist.

“ITACHI!! you are a smart kid…what am I seeing?” Kisame said as he sweat dropped

“I think samehada hates you” Itachi said calmly

“Just who are you exactly?” Kisame said with a nervous smirk

You smiled “I will introduce myself. I am y/n, the direct fifth descendent of Byakuren, the first Misukage! He was the man who forged these great swords and samehada was by far his most favorite creation!” You said proudly

Kisame sighed “listen here y/n… the swords were meant to be handed down by a strong generation of successors. You have zero experience in using Samehada unlike me. So how about you give it back and I…I will allow you to be the next wielder of the blade”

You frowned “That will take too much time!... I need to use it, to learn!”

Itachi sighed “How about you hand us the blade and Kisame here will help you acquire another blade from the Seven swords of your choosing?”

Your smile grew wide “REALLY! You have yourself a deal Hoshigaki!!”

“I did not agree to this Itachi!” Kisame said with a defeated smile but Itachi just patted his shoulder “I’ll be at the nearby inn when you are done with your new friend”

Itachi

The Uchiha ran through the woods quickly. He was devastated after losing his partner, Juzo Biwa, while on a mission in the mist village. He didn’t expect to face the misukage himself and didn’t expect his sharingan would further develop to be able to emit ameterasu. His eye was heavily bleeding and the amount of chakra he used drained his body. He was a far distance from the mist’s borders and felt his lungs burning and his legs almost give out. He jumped down from the tree sprinting deeper into the forest until he ran in to someone and that person fell heavily on the ground with a cry of pain.

He stopped seeing it was a young woman dressed in a kimono with a basket in hand. He felt bad and quickly stopped to help her up.

You looked up at him wincing a bit from hitting the ground so roughly.

“I’m so sorry miss. Are you ok?” He said worriedly

You looked up at him and gasped “Sir, your eye is bleeding… do you need help?”

He looked around and calmed his quick breathing “Do you know a short cut out of the land of waves?”

You nodded “my house is near the docks. I was just heading there…you can come with and maybe take care of your eye. You shinobi are always too rough on yourselves”

He nodded shyly and let you lead the way.

-----------------------------------

You reached your small house near the sea with a dock down at the nearby shore. 

“Mom I’m home. And I got someone with me. He is injured” You called out taking off your shoes and entering the house. He did the same and followed you inside then froze seeing the Uchiha crest on the wall in the house along with pictures of the Uchiha clan.

He looked at you “Uchiha crests?”

You smiled “You know it?” the stopped and smiled pointing at his headband “Oh right you are a Konoha shinobi. Of course you know it. Silly me” 

He looked at you confused then heard someone walk in. It was a middle aged woman with her eyes covered in a bandage using a walking stick; She was blind.

“Y/n how many times do I have to tell you not to bring in strangers into our home? Shinobis are nothing but trouble” the old woman spoke 

“Sorry for disturbing you ma’am. I just needed to know where the docks were” Itachi spoke

“Just let him clean his wound before he heads out mom” you complained

She frowned “Very well but leave as soon as you are done. We don’t want authorities knowing we are hiding unfamiliar shinobi around”

“Thank you ma’am you are too kind” itachi said and followed you into the other room.

You motioned for him to sit down on the zabuton (cushion) and went to get some stuff. You came back with a hot water bowl and a cloth, then sat in front of him moving his hair away and cleaning the blood from his face making him blush slightly.

“You are an Uchiha?...But how I thought they were dead?” He started off

“My mother married from outside the clan…and outside konoha in general. During the war that was something really awful. She was shunned by her village and family and had to run off here. My Father died in the war after I was born and I have been living in Kirigakure ever since”

“So… you heard of the Uchiha clan massacre?”

“Who hasn’t? …it was a tragic thing but my mother keeps saying that a clan filled with hate deserves such a fate” You stopped checking if your mother was listening, then continued “She even stitched that saying into a framed fabric to hang it in the house, but I removed it without her knowing” You laughed

He couldn’t help but smile at your immaturity “True, Activating the dojutsu takes a lot of hate”

You shrugged “Honestly I would never know sir. I haven’t activated mine. Nor would I want to, for that matter”

He fell into deep thoughts at those words <An Uchiha her age hasn’t yet activated her dojutsu? How strange…maybe I should stay a while longer. The mission is done and Pein sama hasn’t contacted me yet>

Zetsu

You were the Daughter of a The Daimyo of the land of wind. You were very much in to politics and steering an entire nation with just one word. You were power hungry since birth and always strived to show your father how smart and strong you were. But since you were a girl, your father chose your twin brother to take his place while on his death bed.

You loathed this ideology; that the nations would never answer to a woman, at least that is what your brother told you. 
However he was weak and you knew it! He was lazy and didn't have half the strength you did. He plunged sunagakure into oblivion by allowing it to break ties with konoha and join alongside the sound.
So you decided to get rid of him. You faked a love letter from a secret admirer to reel him in so he would write back, and eventually you sent a fake letter of his secret mistress wanting to meet him somewhere in the dead forest. Being the man hoe that he was he agreed to go out in secret with a few guards and when he was out on the road you took them out, stole his clothes and dragged his dead body into the forest to bury it far from anyone's eyes.

You started to dig a ditch still in shock of your first kill. It filled your soul up with adrenaline but it was genius! kill him and take his place! No one will tell the difference, if you were careful enough.
You got tired from all the digging and noticed the shovel got stuck under a rock. You picked up the rock and tossed it over to clear the path and heard some cry out in pain.
You flinched feeling the blood coil from your limbs numbing them completely.
Have you been caught?...but the plan was going so well!
A mutated figure appeared from behind the trees looking at you with its yellow glowing eyes. He was half black and half white with a plant like structure surrounding him looking like a Venus fly trap. You thought you were hallucinating until it spoke.
"It is scary how pretty faces always end up murderous ** heh tell me about it...they trick you with their shining innocent eyes, like wolves in sheep’s clothing**" the creature spoke to itself
"W-ho...what are you?" Was all you could muster up to say
But he just looked at the body then at you "Need help hiding this?...**I am a bit hungry**"

You stepped back as he got closer and pointed his hand at the body then engulfed it with vines pulling your borther into the ground til he disappeared.

“How much did you see?” You asked shaking with fear

“**We see everything. The boy has extremely similar traits to you**“

“We are twins”

He smiled “ I see…so the point of the murder was jealousy and competition…. Am I wrong?”

You looked down nodding “Can you not tell anyone of this?”

He got closer leaning his face near yours taking in your features “**I will… for a favor**”

You cursed your luck and nodded “What is it? Money?”

“**No…I will help you in exchange of being my acquaintance**”

You were confused at his words “You will help me if I become your friend?... this feels like some stupid fairy tale honestly”

He smiled “yes, the Daimyo’s daughter that meets the forest creature in the dead of night…**a night where secrets are buried and friendships are born**”

Tobi

He was being his idiotic self-pushing all of Deidara's buttons using his dark humor to push the blonde to the extreme edge. And push he did, after calling the artist's precious sculptures cheap knock offs. The blonde set the masked man off with his signature sculpted bombs causing Tobi to fly feets into the air and come crashing down dragging into the ground knocking off his mask.
You were peacefully picking up medicinal herbs in the forest when you heard the explosion boom inside of the dense trees at a distance as a large dust cloud emerged upwards. You rushed towards it, being the medical nin you are, always pushing yourself towards danger to fulfill your humanitarian actions heroically and save everyone in need. You were originally from kusagakure, the grassland was known for its top-notch medical nins because of the various types of herbs growing around abundantly. However the war was hellish on your parents, who were also medical ninjas; they were drained to the bone trying to heal the armies. They died soon after leaving you behind but the demand was low now that the war ended and you were satisfied with your job.

You sprinted into the dust cloud and stepped on something weird. You knelt down picking it up and saw that it was a mask and heard some groaning.
"Sorry Obito san...the bomb caught me by surprise. I should treat this body better" a little immature voice spoke. You got close and saw a man with a hand on his face looking around blindly for something. You looked at the mask and handed it to him “Here”

His searching hand touched yours causing him to flinch and cover his face but with both hands quickly “w-who are you?”

You took one of his hands gently placing the mask in it “Don’t worry…I won’t hurt you. Are you ok? That was some explosion”

He quickly put on his mask keeping his face hidden and turned to look at you. “Thank you. Tobi is fine now”

You smiled and helped him up checking if he was truly okay as the dust cleared up. He looked at you deeply taking in your features and noticing your headband “Kusagakure?”

“yes. I’m a medical Shinobi” you said with a smile 

“I’m not from Kusagakure though” he said pointing to himself

“So?...you are still a person who gets hurt, aren’t you?”

He titled his head “Woah onee chan! if only other people thought like you” 

You laughed at his excited attitude “The name is y/n. you can find me around this area. If you need any help with anything medical”

He cheered and jumped excitedly “Senpai would be so happy to hear that” He got close to you whispering “I think senpai has brain damage because he is delusional, thinking he is an artist. Maybe you can fix that” he said making you laugh at how cute he was.

“Oyy Tobi!!! Get back here! “An angry voice came from the bushes and Tobi quickly rushed towards the voice “Thanks y/n chan…I have to go now”

You nodded and waved to him as he left

“Such a strange boy” you said to yourself and headed back to gather your herbs.

You resumed you work and hours later, heard another nearby explosion. The same Tobi guy flew out the bushes slamming into a tree next to you. A blonde emerged angrily form the trees “SAY THAT AGAIN TO MY FACE YOU RETARDED IDIOT UN!!”

You quickly stood up standing in front Tobi. The masked man held onto your waist “Save me from my crazy senpai, y/n chan!”

“Hey, what do think you are doing setting off bombs in the forest! It is a fire hazard! The forest is a place for gathering medicine and I won’t allow someone to destroy it for foolish acts!”

The blonde sweat dropped and looked at you “Just give me the Idiot and I’ll leave hm”

Tobi hugged you tighter and you frowned “No!! I Won’t!”

Deidara frowned and tossed a few white balls on the ground. You looked down and saw them turn in to spiders crawling towards you quickly. <white clay? Explosions? His headband is the symbol of Iwagakure. He is an Earth style user> You hugged Tobi tightly and quickly jumped away throwing senbons to detonate them while they were still far away.

Deidara smirked and you saw white snakes emerge from the ground wrapping around your legs <Earth style has an impotency to lighting style jutsus> You pushed Tobi away and weaved some hand signs electrocuting your body to disable them.

The blonde frowned and Tobi cheered “Way to go y/n chan!”

You quickly took a kunai and sprinted at lightning speed toward Deidara <He is wearing an eye scope on his left eye… it is his blind spot>  He dodged but you poofed away and he saw it was a clone. He backed away and you appeared at his left behind him with the lightening infused kunai at his neck “Stop this useless fight!”

Tobi clapped “Awesome work y/n chan!”He smiled to himself <such quick deduction skills>

“YOU IDIOT WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON UN!” Deidara snarled

Tobi got close giggling “you can let go of Deidara senpai now”

You hesitantly moved away from the blonde “Please leave the forest”

Deidara scoffed and grabbed the masked man by the shirt dragging him away.

“Good bye y/n chaaannn~~!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
1K 10 13
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page
191K 4.3K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...