๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„.

By astoldbylani

"You trust me?" he asked, eyes turning soft once they made contact. "Maj, I-I-" "I said do you trust me, Lu... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“.| ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘.
๐Ž๐๐„.
๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐“๐„๐.
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜.
๏ฟผ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.

๐๐ˆ๐๐„.

76K 4.3K 5.3K
By astoldbylani

"You wanna learn how ta' roll or you just wanna smoke?" I asked Sadiya as she sat cross legged on my bed, Rico sat at the couch in the corner of the room while Maisyn and Shah sat cuddled up on the couch. Babygirl and Kash was down at the pool, they'd be up here eventually too.

After we finished the drop, it was only 1 in the afternoon, and Shah still wanted to go out, so I wanted to smoke her out before we all went to the club.

"Um...I'll just smoke, I don't wanna mess ya'll shit up," she replied and I nodded. Rico usually rolls up so she started doin that.

"Why you look so scared?" I asked, trying not to laugh at her.

"Cuz' I am," she pouted. "I ain't never do this before, I'm gon' choke and ya'll gon laugh," she groaned, throwing her head back, making everybody laugh anyway. "See! Ya'll just gon make fun of me,"

"We not," I chuckled. "You gon' be aight, Dia," I said to her, and she nodded slightly. She picked her phone up off the bed, while Rico was rolling up, taking a sip of her water.

She really did her shit earlier. I was proud of shorty, she been doing good since we started but she was by herself today. Plus, the way she broke down earlier had me thinking she'd be off all day, but she proved my ass wrong.

Last night, that shit she told me had me sick to my fuckin' stomach. I ain't respect nobody that ain't do right by they own folks, moms, wife, kids, whatever. You can't take care of yo' responsibilities you ain't shit.

But her dad was sick in the fuckin head. No way you could not only hit on yo' wife but burn her to death? And them kids? Why would anyone want they loved ones to suffer through some shit like that? I honestly felt for Sadiya, she had to witness that shit and know her dad was out there still, even though his ass locked up and ain't never getting out, knowing you can't get yo mama and siblings back and he gets to live must hurt.

She carried the shit too well, I wouldn't have ever known she was hurting so deep till last night. That's why I make it my business not to judge a soul, you'on never know what the next man going through.

In another minute, Rico finished rolling I think three, and I took one from her for Sadiya.

"Aight you ready? You get ta' go first, since it's yo first time. Here," I handed the blunt to her, holding the lighter.

"That's my lighter too, don't lose my shit," Syn pointed out. I nodded, still watching her. She brought it up to her lips, and I moved over closer to her, lighting it for her.

"Go 'head, inhale," I told her. She kept her eyes on me, pulling from it a little bit. I could tell she was trying not to cough, and I smirked. She must have seen me smoke one too many times, or seen somebody, because she held the smoke in her mouth for a few seconds before blowing it through her mouth.

"Ooh shit," she coughed a bit, waving the smoke from her face. "Here, I need to breath, damn," she hurriedly handed it back to me and I took it, officially starting the rotation.

                                              **

"Saidya you straight?" I chuckled, looking over at her. Her eyes were tinted red and her legs were still crossed up, watching the blunt.

"Mhm," she giggled, with a wide smile on her face. She been laughing at random shit for the last fifteen minutes, and I knew baby was probably smacked out her mind. Outside her laughing, she wasn't doing much talking, normal for her.

There was music playing in the background as we smoked, Kash and Babygirl was here now too. I watched her sway side to side to the song playing, in her own lil world. I don't know if it was the weed or if I just been trippin lately but she been on my mind heavy.

At first I just chalked it up to her being wit me all the time, so obviously when she wasn't there I was gon think about her. But it was all the damn time now, and that's not no normal shit for me.

"Maj," her voice sounded quietly, cutting my thoughts off.

"Yeah?" I met her red eyes again.

"Um...can we eat? I'm hungry," she asked, rubbing her flat stomach slightly. She already eat enough for the both of us, she smoked two blunts and she on her third, I know she probably starving right now.

"Yeah, we could. Whatchu wanna eat, ma?" I sat up from off the headboard while she thought, tapping her chin with her finger like a lil ass kid, making me laugh, then of course she busted out laughing too.

"Umm can we get five guys? I want a burger," she said, body still swaying. I just nodded, grabbing my keys off the nightstand. She quickly jumped up behind me, going to follow me.

"Sadiya you got them lil ass shorts on, where you goin'?" my face scrunched up looking at the clothes she wore. She had on a tiny ass tank top, no bra and them lil biker shorts. I mean she ain't my girl or nothing but damn.

"With you," she said like it was obvious, tugging her shorts a little bit. I was really tempted to say something else, but I left it alone.

Fuck it, I can fight.

"Girl come on," I mumbled, walking out the room. She followed quietly beside me, a happy look on her face. I texted Shah and them to make sure they sent me they food order because I be damned if Rico hungry ass come through and snatch all my shit up.

We drove in silence as I followed the GPS, glancing over at her every now and then, she was still staring out the window like a kid on a road trip.

"You comin' in wit' me?" I asked her once we finally pulled up. She nodded, unbuckling herself and getting out. We went in and she went straight to the front ordering her food and a milkshake. I ordered everyone's stuff and by the time we paid and everything her milkshake was up. She sat her lil happy ass on one of the stools and damn near drank the whole thing in one sip.

"Sadiya," I chuckled. "You'on wanna save none?"

"I mean yeah but this the best damn milkshake I ever had, shit. It's so good, Maj," she whined, still drinking from it. I couldn't help but laugh at her, we gotta get her high more often.

                                               **

"They still not done?" Kash complained from the couch he sat on. We was getting' ready to go out to whatever club, and since it's Luck's birthday tomorrow the girls wanted to dress her up and shit, but they was taking forever.

"You shoulda' known. They ass take forever to do everything" Shah chuckled. "Syn said they comin down the elevator now," he announced, and we all stood up to go.

"Well don't ya'll look cute," Syn smirked, as the elevator door opened and they all stepped off. As soon as I seen Sadiya, I honestly didn't know what to say. I'm used to seeing shorty all the way dressed down, jeans, t-shirts, lil crop tops and shit like that.

She look fine as fuck.

"Quit starin', jit," Kash mumbled to me with a smirk on his face as Babygirl walked over to him.

"Fuck you," I chuckled, knowing he caught my ass.

We all went to the truck Shah rented and everybody was boo'd up in the front so I sat my single ass in the back row wit' Luck and Rico. She sat in the middle of us, looking in her phone, trying to fix a lil piece of her hair. They ain't put a lot of makeup on her, at least I couldn't tell if they did. All I knew was she had on some big ass lashes and lipgloss.

"You gon' buy me a drink since it's my birthday?" she asked, eyebrows raised. Shit I'll buy her whatever the hell she want looking like that.

"We'll see," I replied and she just smirked at me with a look in her eye. They must have given her ass a shot before she came downstairs because I ain't never seen her look at me like that before.

Once we got to the club, I'on know how Kash knows these niggas but we got in past the line and had a lil section right by the bar. Shah went to order shots and the girls went with him to get their lil drinks. My eyes refused to move off Sadiya, watching her lean over the bar.

I never really dwelled too much on the fact that I can't never stop thinking about her ass, because like I said, I was with her all the time, but it felt different. I found myself just wanting to be around her, even if we wasn't doing nothing but watching T.V., smoking in the car, eating, whatever, I wanted her there. I barely talk to other females, I ain't spoke to Layla in I don't know how long even though her ass stay blowing my shit. It's like I wasn't even checking for nobody unless it was her.

It was hard to read her at first, but the more time we spent together it got easier. She grew on me. I was never a dating type of nigga, I mean I had a girlfriend here and there when I still lived here, but I was never pressed 'bout no girl. She just might change that.

"Whatchu got?" I asked once they all came back. She just shrugged, sipping from the little black straw.

"Syn ordered it for me, it's good," she smiled big. Aw shit, she a lightweight. I could just see it in her face she was 'bout to be fucked up.

"Come dance birthday girl!" Rico called, pulling her up from next to me by her arm. She took her drink with her to the floor and started dancing with her and Babygirl, you could tell she was actually enjoying herself, she was smiling and laughing constantly, it was good to see her letting go of all that shit going on in her head.

Eventually she came back with a completely different drink, sitting right back next to me, but closer than last time. I glanced over at her and she just stared at me, biting her lip. I just raised my eyebrows at her, I knew her ass was not that bold.

Her lil hand reached out and started rubbing on my face, and I laughed.

"Whatchu doin'?" I smirked at her and she shook her head.

"You fine as hell, you know that?" she spoke lowly, making my eyes go wide.

Maybe she is that bold...

"Oh yeah?" she nodded and her hand moved from my face to my neck and then my chest and she just rubbed her hand back and forth, staring me in my face. The liquor must have really got to her ass because no way she doin this shit sober.

I ain't gon stop her though, lil baby living her best life.

She was about to say something and them Rico called her name to take another round of shots. "Take one with me," she grinned up at me. I had a drink or two already but it took a lot for me to get buzzed so I agreed and she grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her to the bar. When we got there, she handed me a shot of tequila and a lime.

"Lemme lick the salt off your hand here," she rushed out, taking the shaker off the table.

"Bitch you are acting up," Rico laughed, watching her. I looked down at her with my lip in between my teeth when she got the salt on my hand and licked that shit right up, taking her shot and immediately put the lime in her mouth.

She 'bout to get fucked up in here.

                                                  **

"Maj, I wanna go to sleep," she whined when I was walking her back to her room. She was walking fine but I ain't want her to fall and just stay her drunk ass on the floor and fall asleep.

"You 'bout to go to sleep, Dia, we right here," I chuckled, taking her keycard from her hand. "Go put yo' sleep clothes on, Ima' stay till you get in the bed," I told her. She nodded, rubbing her eye before kicking her heels off and walking slow over to her bag.

"Don't leave me, Semaj, Ima be back," she pointed her finger at me, and I just nodded, trying not to laugh.

"I'm not leaving, I'll be right here, go head," she walked as quickly as she could to their bathroom and came out ten minutes later, makeup gone and bonnet on, in nothing but a big t-shirt. "Aight get in the bed, I know yo ass sleepy,"

"Stay with me," she looked up at me once she fell into her queen bed. "Please?" I raised my eyebrows and stared back, waiting for her to take it back, but she didn't.

"You sure?"

"Mhm, come, lay down," she patted the spot next to her.

"I'on wanna get in yo' bed with my clothes on, Dia. You want me to go change?" she thought about it for a minute and nodded, so I went. I knew she'd probably stay up waitin on me so i just changed into some nike shorts and went back.

She pulled the sheets back for me and as soon as I laid down, she was on me, arm around my stomach and her head on my chest.

"You smell good," she mumbled, and I laughed.

"Thank you, ma" I replied and she nodded.

"I'ma go to sleep okay?" she said, voice small like it usually was.

"Okay, Sadiya." I nodded, "Goodnight,"

"This was such a good birthday. Night, Maj," I smiled to myself and out my hand on her back.

"Happy birthday, Dia."

**

hiiii :)

sadiya was acting up whew. she done did it all 💀

how y'all think she's gonna react when she gets up?

also they like each other how tute 🥺 we'll see what they do from here 👀

till next time babes 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 10.9K 22
"Cash... We shouldn't be doing this here. This is really naughty." He moaned breathily in my ear. I rub my knee on his crotch, slightly smiling. I...
1M 33.7K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
477K 27.3K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
65.3K 2.6K 22
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต? Amanda Lone was minding her business walking home from an 8-hour-s...