āœ“ last christmas, j.h.

By SLUTEATS

i gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. , jaden hossler! š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜¦š˜„: 11/17/19 š˜§š˜Ŗ... More

characters + info
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen (final)
SEQUEL

five

11.7K 134 126
By SLUTEATS

imessages and real life !

november 27th (the day before thanksgiving)

imessages !
———————————

anfony bitch 🐀
dude jaden is way too fucking excited to see u

sky's pp 🧲
i would be too 🥵🏃

anfony bitch 🐀
sky literally stfu no one cares

sky's pp 🧲
🖕🏼

anfony bitch 🐀
ok but i'm also excited to see u pls tell the pilot to hurry tf up 🥴

sky's pp 🧲
i tried but he wanted me to suck his dick and i got weird pornhub deja vu

anfony bitch 🐀
just reading that gave me pornhub deja vu

sky's pp 🧲
BABIE ANFONY WATCHES PORN !?!?!?!?!

anfony bitch 🐀
😳🏃

————————-

tiktok boy 🤡
how close are u?

skylar 💛
landing right now
are u picking me up 🥺🥺

tiktok boy 🤡
yep obviously

skylar 💛
yaya

—————————

real life !

i turned off my phone and gathered up my things as i noticed the people around me doing the same. i grabbed my bag and walked off of the plane texting anthony to tell him i was in the airport and where he was at. i sighed as i put my phone into my pocket and starting walking towards security. i started looking around for a tall boy with floppy hair.

i soon felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and spin me around. once they sat me down i saw it was anthony and hugged him tightly. after a while i let go and saw jaden standing behind him. i ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

not to sound weird or anything but he smelt good. like really good. "hi jaden," i whispered as my face was buried in his chest. he rested his chin on the top of my head and held me tight, "hey sky."

"ok lovebirds everyone is waiting for us at jaden's house so we better hurry because they all wanna meet you sky," he laughed picking up my bag and carrying it for me. jaden and i let go of each other and i raised my eyebrow, "everyone?"

jaden chuckled, "looks like ant forgot to tell you that basically everyone came over to celebrate thanksgiving."

i rolled my eyes and corrected him, "christmas season eve actually hossler."

anthony and jaden chuckled while shaking their heads. we got into the car and started driving to jaden's house. on the way there i was deep into my thoughts trying to think of all the people that could possibly be at jaden's.

i gasped and moved my head up in between the two front seats, "please tell me avani is going to be there."

"she's there," anthony chuckled, causing me to squeal. "she's also really excited to meet you. she won't shut up"

we pulled into the driveway and anthony parked the car. i got out and grabbed my bag, following jaden inside. "here i'll take your stuff and put them in my room for now."

i smiled and gave him my bag. i looked around and followed the voices seeing everyone talking and laughing with each other. "yo anthony your back with sky!" griffin shouted running over. i smiled as everyone looked over. i saw avani and screamed and she screamed and we ran to each other and hugged. avani and i started talking a little bit on tiktok a few months ago and then we became best friends and this was our first time meeting.

"BEBE!!!" avani shouted. i smiled and hugged her tighter. after a few seconds i let her go and greeted everyone else.

there was payton, griffin, chase, noen, avani obviously, josh, and sam.

all people i knew so much about but never thought i would be meeting them. jaden came back downstairs and we all hung out together and had fun. all night jaden and i kept glancing at each other.

he's just a friend and nothing more than that.

this was kinda a rushed chapter and i'm sorry. i promise the next chapter will be more thought out and not rushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 525 18
š™Ÿš™¤š™§š™™š™–š™£ š™¬š™žš™”š™Øš™¤š™£. š™©š™š™š š™©š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™—š™”š™šš™¢š™–š™ š™šš™§. š™–š™«š™– š™Øš™¢š™žš™©š™. š™©š™š™š š™§š™šš™œš™Ŗš™”š™–š™§. š™©š™š™š š™©š™¬š™¤ š™˜š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™£š™¤š™© š™—š™š š™¢š™¤š™§š™š ļæ½...
43.7K 307 12
Victoria went to la to become a singer and I have a YouTube channel as Victoria has to collab a song with a hansom hunk such as tayler holder āš ļø
51K 1.1K 25
SEQUEL to happier! the 3 families are back, but more far apart than ever before. the loss of a loved one wasn't even enough to bring them back toget...