fifteen

hey guys sorry i haven't updated in FOREVER i haven't been on wattpad but hopefully i'll be updating more often since my school is closed for the rest of the school year and i'll be bored with online school so yeah.
also thank u for 45k it means so much to me!

"why are you here?" i asked as i hugged jaden.

he laughed, "i wasnt gonna wait until your birthday to see you."

right... my birthday. i totally forgot how soon my birthday was. i smiled and hugged him tightly. "thank you for coming jaden. it means a lot."

we walked back into the living room to see avani, anthony, payton, and josh. "avani!" i yelled and ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"hi bebe i missed you!" she said hugging me. i said hi to everyone else and then dylan walked back into the room. "hey sky your bathroom needs more toilet pa- holy shit."

she stood there in shock as she looked around. "you're kidding."

i rolled my eyes and turned to everyone introducing them to dylan. "guys, this is dylan."

"so you're the one and only skylar cant stop talking about?" payton asked walking over to meet her. i knew payton followed her on instagram and he's said a few times that he thought she was pretty but this kid is literally blushing.

"you talk about me! to these people!" she whispered through gritted teeth at me. i laughed and nodded, "of course i do. i mean you're the only person i hang out with besides them."

i let payton, josh and dylan talk and walked over to jaden holding my hands behind my back. "so... how do you like kentucky?"

"i've been here before sky," jaden chuckled. i looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow confused. "anthony and i have been friends for a while... you don't think i've came here to see him?"

i felt really dumb, "of course... i was trying to start conversation."

"kentucky is my favorite state," he smirked setting his arm on my shoulder and bringing me in.

"wait, why?"

he looked down at me and scrunched his nose, "because you live here."

i rolled my eyes playfully walking towards my bedroom, "smooth hossler."

he followed me without me knowing it and shut the door behind him. i turned around shocked once he pushed me up against the wall.

"j-jaden," i sputtered out in shock. "what are you doing?"

jaden sighed and placed his hand on my cheek, "i like you skylar ann lamont."

i raised an eyebrow, "how'd you know my middle name?"

"i have my ways," he winked. i smiled rolling my eyes and pushing him away from me.

"are you just gonna ignore what i said?"

"what do you mean?"

jaden laid down my bed, "that i said i like you."

"oh," i picked out what i was going to wear to bed. "yeah... i know."

he shot up quickly, "wait. you do?"

"who would fly halfway across the country just to kiss someone on new years?" i smiled.

he blushed, "so do you like me?"

"you're despicable hossler!"

"what?"

i laughed and tackled him on my bed kissing him. "i like you jaden whatever the fuck your middle name is hossler," i smiled and walked out to go change in the bathroom.

i shut the door behind me and i won't lie i felt like i was in a movie. i put my back against the door biting my and blushing at what just happened. i slid down onto the floor and just sat there before jumping up and dancing around because. that. just. happened.

OKAY HI I LOVE YALL AND THANK U SM FOR ALL DA SUPPORT AND LOVE AND HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY STAY SAFE STAY HOME STAND SIX FEET APART AND DONT GET TOO HORNY BC I FEEL UR PAIN