sixteen

bruh i give up on the date but ty for 60k wtf

"hossler if you don't fucking give me my phone back!" i yelled through the house.

"i don't have it!"

"then who does?"

i ran down the stairs to see anthony sitting on my couch taking pictures on MY phone. "ANTHONY REEVES!"

he jumped and turned around hiding the phone, "yes?"

"give me my phone," i laughed. i walked over to anthony and he tried hiding the phone. he giggled fighting me, "i don't have it!"

"boy yes you do just give it to me," i laughed grabbing it and ripping it out of his hands.

anthony poured and looked away from me, "awww baby." i slapped him and bolted up the stairs.

"SKYLAR," he yelled chasing me up the stairs but tripping. i laughed and made fun of him. i started walking away but when i turned around i ran into jaden. "could you guys like shut the fuck up."

"woah buddy," i pokes his chest. "this is my house not yours."

"fine i'll leave," he said walking towards the stairs.

"no!" i caught up to him before he could walk down the stairs and hugged him tightly.

"don't leave me with anthony he's very scary and likes to make fun of me." i heard anthony scoff downstairs making jaden and i both laugh.

jaden turned around hugging me tightly and kissing the top of my head, "you're cute."

i blushed and pulled him closer before he could see it. the rest of the day we chilled and watched tv together. we didn't do very much but i didn't mind. i liked it.

OKAY SORRY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT ID GIVE YALL THIS CUTE CHAPTER WHILE U WAIT HAHA LOVE U