seven

real life
| continued

november 28
—————————-

once everyone was done eating we all watched some movies together and hung out. the rest of the night was super chill.

jaden and i decided to go to his room because he wanted to watch a different movie everyone else wanted to watch home alone. he wanted to me to go with him because i seemed to be the only one not really watching the movie and he wanted some company. we walked into his room and i looked around at the way it was decorated.

it was my first time seeing his room and i was mildly impressed. "you have a lot of posters," i chuckled looking up at the wall.

he scratched the back of his neck, "uh yeah, i listen to a lot of bands and stuff."

"i love yungblud," i pointed you his yungblud poster he had on his wall. he smiled and played the movie he wanted to watch on his tv. i ran over to his bed and jumped up on it. he laughed and laid down next to me.

i cuddled up against him as elf started playing. "dude i love this movie!"

"i know," he smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist and held me closer to him.

i got this intense feeling in my stomach. it didn't hurt so it wasn't cramps but it felt nice. it was like a warm and fuzzy feeling.

i think i might be falling for this boy.

sorry this chapter is kinda short