Harry potter one-shots

By TeaAndTales03

Harry Potter one shots the first chapters are short, maybe only a few hundred words long. the later chapters... More

James X Regulus
James X Lily
Teddy X James
Fred X Reader
Golden Trio X Silver Trio
Dean X Seamus
Draco X Harry
Draco X Harry
Draco Malfoy
Lily Evans
Pansy X Hermione
Remus X Sirius
The Marauderers & Lily
Marauderers & Lily (part 2)
hi everyone!
Draco x Astoria
the Marauders.
Regulus Black.
Barty Crouch jr.
Mary and Remus.

Blaise X Ron

1K 29 19
By TeaAndTales03

It had been a long and tiring day. Far too long. So when Ron was walking towards the Gryfindor Common room and the staircase started moving, he layed down on it.

He was tired of this school and his legs ached from running around the building all day, and the fact that the staircase started moving just made his bad day even worse.

Soon, he fell asleep. Curled up on the staircase as it moved around the school. He was probably asleep for around an hour and a half when he was woken up by someone shaking his leg.

"Weasley. Weasley. Wake up" the person said. Ron looked up and saw a slytherin he recognised as Blaise Zabini kicking his foot.

"wha'd' ya'wan'?" he asked groggily. He pulled himself up, yawning loudly.

"it's almost curfew. You need to get to your dorm" he said. Ron looked at him sceptically.

"why are you helping me?" he asked, sitting up.

"why shouldn't I?" Zabini asked, walking away before Ron could reply. The ginger boy pulled himself up and dragged himself towards the Gryffindor common room.

When he got there, he said a quick one hello to Hermione who was reading before climbing up the stairs towards his dorm. He climbed into his bed and fell asleep, still in his robes.

-

A few days later, Ron was in the library with Hermione. The bushy haired girl was furiously scribbling away at her parchment, and Ron decided he was bored.

Actually, he decided he was bored a whole ago. But now, he decided to have a look around at some books just so he had something to do.

He stood up, scraping his chair back. Hermione glanced up, but was soon writing away again. The tall boy walked towards a book shalf and began pulling random books down.

As he was walking along, he noticed a book just out of his reach. He almost dropped the books on his hands as he realised that this book was in the Muggle section. And about sexualities. Maybe he could figure out if it was normal to like both boys and girls as he had a snap crush on Victor Krum a few years ago.

But he had to do was make sure no one saw him with it.

He gently placed the books he was holding on the ground and reached up to the sparkling book, but he just couldn't reach it.

Just as he was starting to get frustrated with himself, he heard a chuckle from behind.
"Are you a wizard or not?" the voice said.

Well, shit. So much for no one seeing me with it.

Ron turned round and spotted Zabini elegantly leaning against a shelf. He lazily raised his wand and brought it down to the ginger haired boy.

"a 'thank you' would be nice" the darker skinned boy said, smirking.

"oh, th-thanks" Ron stuttered out.

That was the second time this week Zabini has helped him. What was going on?

-

"there's an easier way to heal that, you know" a voice came from behind. Ron groaned and stuck the Muggle plaster on his hand. Of course he could just fix it with his wand, if it wasn't created by a magical plant that made healing with magic impossible.

Ron was not having a good day, and this interruption just made it worse.

He spun round and glared at Zabini.
"right, I've had enough of this! Every time something happens to me, you're there, telling me that I'm doing something wrong, or there's an easier way of doing it! Well I've had enough!" he took a step closer to the Slytherin and jabbed him in the chest.
"if I'm doing something, then I'm doing it my way not yours, not Hermiones, not bloody Harry Potters. Mine! So why don't you just leave me the hell alone!"

Zabini slowly look a step back, his eyes dropping the ground.
"if that's what you want." He turned round and walked back up to the castle.

Sighing, Ron continued looking after the plant he was just scratched by this time with some thick gloves on.

-

Over the next few weeks, whenever Ron did something, he always immediately looked over his shoulder to see if Zabini was there.

He wasn't.

He wasn't there when Ron tripped over a stone beside the lake, splitting is chin.

He wasn't there when Ron took his broom out for some quittitch practice and saw a splinter in the wood.

He wasn't there when Ron did anything.

Which is exactly what he wanted, right?

Getting tired of looking over his shoulder every half an hour, the Griffindor decided to go looking for the Slytherin. Which was rather hard concidering he didn't know anything about the boy.

The library! He's often at the library studying or reading. So the red head was on his way to the library.

"hello Ron. Where are you going?" said a soft voice from next to him. He turned his head and saw Luna Lovegood staring at him, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"oh, I'm heading to the Library. Want to join?" Ron asked, his entire being praying she'd say no.

"I don't think so. I'm rather busy looking for Blibbering Humdinger that were outside a while back. You have a few nargles in your head by the way. Did you know?"

"no I didn't, Luna." Ron replied. He didn't know what the younger girl said half the time, but she was rather nice. She gave him a small smile and skipped off, her radish earrings swinging.

Ron shook his head and continued his way towards the library, where he saw the Slytherin sat at a desk at the back. He walked over to him and sat down next to him, pulling out a sheet of parchment and a self-inking quill.

After a few moments of silence, Zabini placed down his quill and leaned back in his chair, watching Ron write.

"what do you want?" he finally asked. Ron looked up from his parchment by and shrugged. "then why are you here?"

Again, Ron shrugged.

They both picked their quills up and started writing again.

"I'm sorry" Ron muttered under his breath. Blaise looked up, confused at what he was appolagising for.
"I'm sorry for telling you to leave me alone. Since you left everything's been going wrong... And I don't want to hang out with you just because you make my life easier! I just think it's better with you in it...." Ron trailed off, his face turning the colour of his hair.

"did you actually think I left you alone?" Blaise asked with a small chuckle. He leaned forward and placed his hand next to the Gryfindors. Close enough to feel the heart come off of it, but not touching.

"when you fell by the lake last week, you cut your face. Did you go to madame Pomfrey?"

Ron's face scrunched up as he tried to remember.
"no, I don't think I did"

"and is the cut gone?"

"yes... Wait - how did you know I cut my chin?"

"I was looking out a window and saw you fall. You kept looking over your shoulder so I took the time when you was distracted to heal it for you...." Blaise said quietly.

"and my broom.... It was fixed the last time I went flying. Was that you too?"

Blaise bit his lip and ducked his head. "I know you asked me to leave you alone, but you just.... You look like you needed help. And Granger isn't really helpful as she's always at the library. And I can't remember the last time I saw you with Potter. I figured you needed someone"

Ron felt himself blushing and looked away, playing with the hem of his robes.

"um, that book that you helped me get a few weeks ago... You didn't happen to see what it was did you?"

"you mean the one on sexualities? Nah, didn't see a thing" Blaise smirked and pulled Ron's fingers away from his sleeve.
"dont do that, you'll break the thread and it'll frey the edges. It won't be good for the fabric"

Ron quickly pulled his hands back and tried his best to cool his cheeks down.

"so, did you figure out out, or was the book for someone else?"

There was silence before Ron replied in a whisper.

"pansexual. I like everyone. Girls, guys, non-binary... Everyone."

Blaise leaned forward, smiling a bit.

"well, I'm a guy, and I happen to like a very cute Gryfindor. If you want any further help with figuring or your sexual orientation."

Ron looked up surprised. He smiled slightly before nodding his head.

"that would be nice, if we take it slow... I'm not used to-"

"dont worry, we can go as slow as you like"

-

They spent the rest of the time helping each other with the Homework. And when Ron stood up and tripped over his bag, Blaise was there to catch him, making sure that he didn't fall.

A/n
Do I love this? Yep, but I also haven't slept in over a week so....
The Ending was a bit weird but I don't care (:

Anyway, my phone deleted a few of my apps, including Wattpad and I only got it back now, so sorry if you've been wanting an update. I might not update in a while, but I do have an idea for Draco...
But I need to catch up on some stories so :/

Have a lovely day xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4K 51
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
10.4K 284 26
Wattpad deleted the desc 😭 But, yeah, this is an A-Z book for the ship I currently obsess over- Rosekiller Before we start, there are a few things: ...
14.6K 180 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
2M 39.9K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! 💕