I Think I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)

By alysscka

Samuel Kendler is sexy, and every girl in school knows it. He gets with girls just to dump them the next day... More

~BoyxBoy~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (END)
~Hey Again~

Chapter Twenty-One

17.8K 641 293
By alysscka

(VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY AND IF YOU LIKE COOKIES!... U should just vote for my randomness XD
AND CUZ I UPLOADED SO EARLY!!!)

Picture: So, this is how West came to be. I made him on FaceQ, and he kinda just came into the story! And BAM, we now have a perfectly amazingly funny West. But right here, ladies and gents, is how West looks in my head XD

Kayden's POV:

We hurry out of Sam's car and rush into the house, nearly knocking my mom along during the process.

"Hi boys!" She says happily, then it must hit her why we are running upstairs because she calls after us "Protection!"

My cheeks burn, but Sam snickers and promises we will be safe.

When we are in my room, Sam tackles me to the bed and attacks my neck and chest with kisses. We have been at the house for at least twenty minutes, but those were spent in a heavy make out session in Sam's truck. Now we were desperate to have an intimate contact like this.

"Sam," I groan as his hands slips into my pants. "I love you."

•••

"Jesus Christ," I pant, my body sprawled out on the bed with Sam on me. "That was..."

"Amazing," Sam finishes and places a kiss on the back of my neck. "Sure was, just imagine or Honeymoon."

A smile crept to my face at the thought of us marrying. Sure, it's a long time to go, but I can't be more excited. "Mhm," I mumble and move so I am laying on my back, staring at my love. "I love you."

"I love you too!"

I groan and look up at see West smirking at us, June standing behind him. "Asshole, leave, now."

"Caveman, no, never," West's smirk widens when he spots mine and Sam's clothes on the floor next to the bed. "Oh lord, you did the dance with no pants, huh? Junie, dear, close your eyes. You will catch their gayness."

June snickers and pulls at West's arm. "No, I like men, trust me. It's not like seeing Sam's ding-dong in Kayd is gonna turn me lesbian," She shudders. "Oh God, let's go before that blanket falls off of them or something." June pulls West one more time before walking off.

"Darren is here, by the way," West eyes hold a look, a sad, longing one. One that makes me sigh. My poor love stricken best friend, at least I got the man of my dreams. "He's in the kitchen." He nods at us once before walking to June's room.

Sam kisses me once more before pulling the covers off of us and throwing my clothes at me. "Come on, West might tell Darren we banged and Darren will choke on air and I will have to give him mouth to mouth," He shakes his head. "I don't want my lips anywhere near him, thank you very much."

"I doubt he wants your lips on his, especially after what we just did," I laugh and slip into my clothes. I hear a shuffling noise and the sound of shushing. I smirk and turn to Sam, who seems to catch onto my idea. We both start moaning loudly, gasping and making sucking noises.

"Oh yes!" I gasp, biting my lip to contain my laughter. "Right there, oh God, Sam! Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Sam puts a hand over his mouth, and a muffled laugh comes from his mouth. In all honesty, it does sound like a sex noise and we continue this until June let's out a tiny shriek and the sound of footsteps disappear away from us.

Sam and I turn to each other, look into the others eyes, then start bursting into uncontrollable laughter. "Oh-oh God!" I giggle and hold my aching sides. "That was so perfect, I should have gotten it on video!"

"Already did that for you!" West calls through the door before flinging it open. "I got here before June and heard you two talking, and I figured you guys would be dickwads and do that so I recorded it all." He whips out his phone (his phone case covered in rainbows and skulls... Like what the fuck, West?) and plays the video, us laughing when June screams and runs away.

"The main reason why we are best friends," I clap West's back and walk to the door. "You are an evil bastard that thinks way to much like me."

I trek into my kitchen and find Darren sitting on a kitchen stool with a small girl with obnoxiously red hair sitting on his lap. I'm guessing this is Arabella and the reason West has this sad look in his eyes.

"Where's Sam?" Darren barks when he just sees me. Ever the pleasant soul, I see.

"Up your ass, with the stick," I grumble and grab a cookie from a plate on the stove. "I'm not my boyfriends keeper, I have no clue where he went. And it's nice to see you, too, Darren. Your always so cheerful and eager to talk to me, I feel so special." The sarcasm in my voice makes Arabella giggle and hold out a hand to me.

"I'm Arabella, but most people just call me Bella," I take her hand and shake it, smiling at her, and introduce myself as well. She pokes Darren's face and continues "I'm this asshat's girlfriend. Don't mind him, he's always grumpy."

I grumble an agreeance and take a bite of the cookie so I won't have to talk.

A few seconds later, West walks in, his eyes avoiding Darren. He looks at me and smiles wearily, before snatching my cookie from my hands and shoving the remains into his mouth.

"And you wonder why he calls you a fatass," Darren murmurs and grabs his own cookie, taking a bite and handing it to Bella.

She takes it, taking a small, nibbly, bitch-bite. Ugh, I hate when girls do that. No wonder I'm gay...

Sam finally appears in the kitchen, June following him, poking his back. "Please?" She asks sweetly.

"No," Sam replies flatly and walks to me. June continues to poke his side and gives him the puppy dog eyes.

"Pweety pwease, Sam?" June clasps her hands together and drops to her knees. "It's a ten minute ride! Please?"

I raise an eyebrow at him and toss him the keys. "Do it for me," I smile at him place a kiss on his cheek. "Please."

My fiancé sighs but pulls June to her feet and drags her away.

"Whipped!" Darren calls after him, making all of us laugh.

Bella giggles and continues to nibble on the cookie. "How long have you two been together?" She asks curiously, a sweet smile on her face. How did Darren get such a nice girl like Arabella? The guy's a douche!

"About three weeks," I smile, but then immediately drop it when I remember we weren't supposed to let anyone know. "Please don't tell anyone, no one knows except our family and Darren and West."

Bella nods and promises she would. "Darr, I gotta go. I have to go to this charity thing with my mom," She sighs and kisses him. "I love you. Call me later if you aren't busy." She hops off his lap and turns to me, a smile on her face. "It was nice meeting you, Kayden. Hopefully we can formally hang out, a double date maybe." She then turns to West. "Nice meeting you too, West." She waves again before turning and leaving my house.

"Your girlfriend is so nice," I say in amazement. "How are you two dating?"

Darren narrows his eyes and glares at me. "Fuck you," is his only response before he pulls out his phone and starts to rapidly text on it.

Mom walks into the kitchen a second later, scowling at me as I reach for another cookie. "Don't you dare take another cookie, Kayden," She says in that you-will-be-in-deep-shit-if-you-do-that voice. "We have company. Your aunt and uncle are coming. So is Sanders and Emilia, so behave please."

"Oh please," I scoff, but back away from the cookies. "Sands and me always behave."

Mom laughs and puts aluminum foil on the cookies. "Oh yeah, you really behaved when you mooned Mrs. Kingston," She laughs harder. "That poor old ladies eyes, must have burned. Or, how about the time you set the lawn on fire, and Sands' clothes caught on fire and you thought to push him in the pool. And when he fell, he hit his head and nearly drowned. Or-"

"Okay, okay!" I wave my hands around to silence her. "I get it, me and Sands are bad news. But we won't do anything bad, I promise. Oh, Darren, West, Sam, Emilia and I can all hang out with him. There, problem solved."

"Oh yeah, problem really solved," My mom rolls her eyes. "Four gay boys are gonna really be no trouble whatsoever."

"Four?" Darren asks.

I nod. "Sanders is gay, too," I laugh. "He is openly gay like West, so this should be interesting."

"Goody," Darren mutters sarcastically and continues to scroll through his phone.

"Kayd, wanna help me cook?" My mother asks as she takes out ingredients from the fridge.

I shrug my shoulders and walk to my mom, helping her roll out dough and fill them up with ham and cheese. "Mmm, I love your calzones," I tell my mom as we make several more, enough to feed an army. Or seven hungry teens and three adults.

"I remember that time you ate a whole giant calzone and you were sick for days," Mom laughs and flicks flour at my face. "I had to stay with you as you puked your guts out and moaned and groaned."

I roll my eyes and put the calzones in the oven, moving onto making another dish which I have no clue what it is. I follow my moms directions, and after an hour or so of preparing food, all of it is in the oven and cooking for my hungry family and friends. Sam came back halfway through and tried to help but got bored after a minute and went with Darren and West to play video games.

"Ugh, mom, your trying to make me fat," I groan as I stare at the ingredients for dessert. "You know brownies are my weakness. Goddamn you woman."

My mom laughs and smacks me gently with a spoon. "Go ahead and hang out with your friends, I can handle it from here," She smiles and strokes my cheek. "I love you so much Kayden. Know that I love you more than anything."

I smile back at her and kiss her cheek. "I know and I love you too," I turn around and bump into someone, making me let out a girlish scream.

"Am I that ugly?" A voice asks, making a smile appear on my face. I look up and see my cousin smirking at me.

"Sands!" I throw myself at him, squeezing the life out of him. My cousin is one of my best friends, and I haven't seen him since I moved schools. "Ugh, I missed you! There is so much we need to catch up on."

Sands laughs and gently pushes me off of him. "Short as ever, I see," He smirks when I pout. "Don't pout like a baby, you're gonna be eighteen. You're gonna be an old man!"

"I'm older than you by a month, so shut your trap," I move to the side so my mom can give Sanders a hug. My other cousin, Emilia, comes into the kitchen as well. I smile when I see her, 'cause Emilia has always been such a good cousin. Her long black hair falls over her shoulders in curls, standing out against her pale skin. Her green eyes seem brighter than ever, and she kinda reminds me of Macy.

"Emilia," I give her a hug, missing my cousins more than I thought. Me and Sands are four years younger than Em, but we have always been close.

She squeezes me before releasing me and showing me a bag. "Tonight will be so fun," She whispers, opening it to show beers. "Hope your ready for some spin-the-dare."

I smirk and nod my head before giving my aunt and uncle and hug and dragging Sands and Emilia to my bedroom, where the boys are playing video games.

"No!" Sam screams as I hear the words Finish Him sound from the TV. "No fair, you kept jumping and hitting me with that fucking blade!" I smile at the screen, watching as Darren uses a finisher move to cut Sam's character's head off.

"Mortal Combat!" Sanders yells and jumps on my bed, nearly knocking West off. "I'm next! I get to fight the sexy blue eyed guy!"

I thump the back of Sands head and growl "My boyfriend,"

Sanders smirks and points at Sam, who has stopped the game to watch us. "That sexy piece of human is your boyfriend?" He slaps my back. "Good for you, man."

Sam raises an eyebrow and moves to me, pulling me to the ground with him. "I'm guessing he is Sanders?"

I nod and sigh. "Sadly," I laugh as Sands pouts. "Sam, these are my cousins Sands and Emilia."

I gesture to my cousins then turn to Sands and Emilia. "Cousins, this is my boyfriend Sam, his best friend Darren, and my best friend West." I gesture to my friends and smirk. "We are getting drunk tonight."

"Hell yeah," Sands smirks and leans back on my bed, falling onto West. "You, sir, make a comfy pillow."

"And you, sir, are heavy," West groans and pushes Sands onto the floor. "Hm, I like you. You remind me of me, and I like me."

"I like myself too!" Sanders jumps up and tries grabs the beers from Em. When she swats at his hands, he frowns. "Just one, Em."

She shakes her head and puts them in my closet. "After dinner, so then we can spend the rest of the night in here."

My cousin sighs but nods his head and fall back on the bed, leaning against West.

Em laughs and asks me "Am I stuck here with five gay guys?"

"Four," Darren says hurriedly. "I'm straight, trust me."

"I can change that," Sands smirks but stays on his spot, against my best friend. "Just wait 'till we play spin-the-dare."

Darren, West, and Sam raise and eyebrow. I sigh and explain "Spin-the-dare is a mix between truth-or-dare and spin the bottle. One person spins, and whoever the bottle lands on, the spinner picks a dare for that person. After that dare is complete, the person who did the dare spins the bottle and so on."

I laugh as I think about all the times my cousins have played it, all the stupid dares we did. Mooning Mrs. Kingston was a dare by our other cousin, and to this day has been the best.

"I'm down," West smirks and leans back against Sands. "I'm hungry. Is food ready yet?"

I shake my head and drop my head onto Sam's shoulder. "Nope, I put the last of the food in about five minutes ago. There's crackers and cheese out there if you-"

I can't even finish the sentence, because West rushes out the door. I hear him calling "Mrs. W! Feed me before I starve and you will need to tell my mom I starved due to you!" My mom replies with "Shut the hell up West and go bother someone else!"

I chuckle and drop my head on Sam's shoulder again. "I'm actually hungry, too," I comment as my stomach growls. I stand from my fiancé's lap and stare at my friends... And Darren. "Someone come with me."

Darren- obviously- makes no attempt to move. Neither does my cousins. I look at Sam and give him puppy dog eyes. Sam shakes his head and drops his head onto Darren's lap.

"Fuck you all," I grumble and push past Emilia. I trek to the kitchen, where I find West talking to my uncle, his hands moving rapidly as he tells a story. My mom is chatting with my aunt, both of them plating food. "Food!"

Mom holds up a wooden spoon. "Come any closer and I'll spank you," She warns.

"I'll do it for her," West seductively whispers in my ear, making me turn and smack his face. "Ow, you motherfucker!"

"West!" My mother gasps and hits him with the spoon. "We have company!" West cringes away from my crazy mother and goes back to talking to my uncle Caz.

I move to the other side of the counter and sneakily grab a cookie. Aunt Flo watches me, and I put my finger to my lips, telling her to stay silent. She nods her head, smirking, before turning her attention back to my mom.

I snatch enough cookies for everyone except West. He's a fatass who needs to stop eating because he is constantly falling on top of me. While making my way back to the room, I hear Sam going on about how much he loves me and how he can't wait 'till we get married. I smile slightly and push the door open. "I come bearing cookies!" I smile and pass the cookies out to everyone. "Your all welcome."

They all thank me and shove the delicious deserts into their mouths. "Mmm, Aunt Pattie sure can bake," Sands says around a mouth of food. "Why can't my mom cook like her?"

I laugh and plop back onto Sam, eating my cookie slowly. Tonight, we will be drunk as hell and enjoy a nice game of spin-the-dare.

Life just keeps getting better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyooooo!!!!!!!!

Soooo, watchya think?

Okay, so Sanders is from a book im writing called More To Me. I posted two chapters, but then took them down because it's gonna be too much work doing this story and that, so after this is finished, i will be working on that as well as the second book/spin off to this book :D

Can you guys guess who's POV that story will be told in (the spin off, i mean)? ;)

OKIE DOKIE!

I hope you all liked it! If you did, vote, comment, that whole shabang!

Laaaaaaaaav ya!

Xo

Alyssa! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 502 32
Sam's senior year at Ravendale, a mixed school for humans and furs was going to be different, he was sure of it, why else would he move schools right...
2.8M 140K 26
At first glance, nobody would be able to tell that Nathaniel Jean had a problem. Or second glance, or third, or fourth. After all, he had every...
824K 42.1K 45
Elijah Rosen, an introverted seventeen year old with a love for football, sneaks out almost every night to get away from the problems he faces during...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

4.1M 149K 48
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...